A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about you, Dad, any discards?" Sabine asked with curiosity, briefly covering her chest with her hands and cards while she waited for the response. He answered with only a small shake of his head that briefly made her question her prior confidence. Maybe she wasn't quite as well off as she thought she was. She laid down her hand first, the smile on her lips faltering a bit though it still managed to stay in place despite the nervous glances at her Dad's hand.

When he placed his hand down face-up on the table her hopes at a sudden comeback were dashed on the cruel rocks of reality as he revealed a flush. The sinking feeling in her stomach intensified, but so too did the fluttering beneath it. She bit her lip as she looked at the cards for a few moments before giving a small huff and acknowledging, "Guess that means I lost then, huh?" She said, sounding a bit nervous.

He was doing his best to hide the raging erection in his pants as he looked at her and nodded slowly, "Yeah, I guess so." He swallowed audibly while watching her, his tone of voice a bit nervous but he could feel his heart hammering in his chest at the excitement. He'd never before thought of his daughter like this but, perhaps it was the alcohol or perhaps it was just seeing her having so much fun while naked, he couldn't help but feel... turned on by the whole situation. Part of him wanted to tell her to stop and part of him wanted to let her go through with the full stripping. And right now it was the latter that was winning.

Sabine slowly stood up from her chair and looked at her Dad for a few moments before reaching over and finishing off her drink for a bit of courage before reaching down, hooking her thumbs under the waistband of her boyshorts and then pulling them down her legs and off her body in a quick motion. No longer covered up by the fabric of the underwear, there was now a dark path of fairly trimmed curly black hair between her legs amongst the creamier chocolate toned skin that obviously hadn't been shown light nearly as often. The hair mercifully covered her most sensitive places from her father's eyes, but at the same time it made the growing moisture seeping from it quite painfully visible.

The sight was enough to make Artur hard as a rock in his pants, the predicament actually quite painful for him as he had to shift in his chair to adjust positioning into something comfortable. He took a few moments to observe Sabine's body before tearing his eyes away and saying, "I guess we can call it a night, then..." With a tone that sounded both a bit disappointed and reserved.

Sabine was quick to stop him, still having fun despite the embarrassment, perhaps because of all the alcohol she'd drank, and put a hand on his shoulder as she begged him, her naked breasts now just inches from his face and impossible to miss even if they weren't more than average size. A detail that easily escaped her inebriated attention but most certainly did not escape her father's. "Dad! I still want to play! C'mon, I can give you another chance at getting your money back!"

He gave a sigh and shook his head, now so turned on and sexually frustrated that the main thing he wanted to do at this point was to go to his room, work off a bit of steam and go to sleep. "No, Sabine, you won the money. That's not how strip poker works." He dismissed the begging with a wave of his hand as he started trying to get up.

Sabine pushed him back into the chair as she scrambled to think of what people would do in strip poker after they lost all their clothes. It was usually a thing guys and girls did together, right? What would a guy want to get from a girl... As soon as something came to mind she immediately blurted it out without much thought, "How about a blowjob?" As soon as the words had left her mouth she realized what she was saying and her face and chest both turned a very visible shade of crimson. The words froze Artur in place, and while she knew what she was saying and was kind of terrified at the prospect of losing again the fact that it got her Dad to stop trying to leave made her not want to take it back.

Artur mulled the thought over in his drunken mind for a bit, an internal war going on as to whether this was an acceptable thing to do or not. There were many internal voices with different perspectives on the subject and many of them were negative, but Artur was so turned on by the idea that the lower of his two heads ultimately won the moral conflict. "...Okay." He said simply, followed a few seconds later with, "But if we're going to do this then let's make it sudden death. All in for both sides. You win this round then you win it all, if I win this round then I win it all. Then we're calling it a night."

She was genuinely excited by this, though a little embarrassed now at the thought of her Dad possibly ending up stripped as well. Maybe a little odd, she thought to herself, since she was already naked. She sat back down in her chair, feeling the cool wood on her now bare flesh felt more than a little unusual but she wasn't going to let it distract her as her father dealt out the last hand of cards. Each card landing on the table was like the judge's gavel, this was the last chance for a big comeback.

After all five cards were dealt to her Sabine slowly picked the cards up off the table and then turned them over in front of her. She had to suppress the urge to immediately burst into giddy laughter as she saw the cards. Artur still managed to look confident and he seemed to be visibly losing some of his buzz as he quirked an eyebrow at her and asked, "Any discards?"

She shook her head, replying with the same. He shook his head too and dropped his hand on the table, showing a straight flush. Quite the impressive hand in any game of poker. Then Sabine dropped her hand on the table, splaying the cards out with her fingers to show them more plainly for him to see. A royal flush, the best hand in the game. She had managed to steal back victory at the last moment and she felt a rush of endorphins go through her system that made her giddy and want to jump for joy. Instead she settled for a nervous smile and restrained giggle. "Looks like I got you, Dad."

Artur looked at the cards wide-eyed and shook his head, and then nodded in response to her, "Yeah. Looks like you got me. Really wasn't expecting that." He said, reaching up and scratching his head. He knew what he had to do now, his daughter had stripped for him so it was only fair that he didn't try to weasel out of this arrangement. He'd said he was all in, so he was all in. Everything was coming off.

His shirt was off in a flash, pulled up over his head and thrown down onto the ground. His chest was lightly hair in a way that almost seemed to thematically match the light stubble on his face and while he wasn't dramatically overweight in any fashion there was a certain extra bit to his gut that hid any kind of defined musculature beneath the skin. Next he unbuckled the belt at his waist and opened his pants before hooking his fingers under both his pants and underwear and removed both of them in a single go.

As he stood back up after stripping his shaft stood rigid in front of him, a thick and fairly long fleshy cylinder topped with a dark engorged head, its base shrouded in curled hairs that looked like they hadn't been more than occasionally trimmed to keep it from getting out of hand. Sabine's eyes were fixated on it, she couldn't bear to look away, and she was filled with a feeling that she had never felt with such intensity before. A deep hunger and desire for... something. She wasn't really entirely sure herself. But she wanted it, whatever it was.

After several rather long seconds of her staring, which was only serving to arouse poor Artur even more, he spoke up, "So, I guess we can call it now, huh?" He sounded a little unsure of himself and certainly eager to try and end this situation.

Sabine chewed on her lip as she continued eyeing her father's endowment, "Um, Dad, there was more than just clothes in that last pot. I offered you a blowjob." She said the last word more than a little nervously, but there was an undeniable curiosity and lust to her voice.

The words were like a knife to Artur's heart, striking cold and deep, but he couldn't disagree with her. She had, and he had agreed to it. And now he had lost. He slowly nodded as he mulled it over in his head and realized what he had to do. "Yeah, yeah you did. Alright." He motioned for her to stand up, and she did, and then he continued, "Get up on the table then, and lean back." He tapped on the table to reiterate what he had just said and make sure she knew he was serious.

Without question she hopped up and sat on the table, her legs dangling over the side, and leaned back. She was expecting to be giving a blowjob and wasn't entirely certain how it would work this way but she assumed that her Dad knew what he was doing. She was suddenly shocked when she felt his fingers wrapping around the soft skin of her inner thighs to part them as he knelt down next to the table. She pulled her lips in between her teeth and nervously bit down lightly on them as his fingers danced down between her thighs and teasingly close to her most sensitive place.

His fingers caressed across her pubic mound and then up her other thigh then back down as she watched down her front at him in a trance. Moisture slowly collected and began to drip from the swollen pink petals partly hidden beneath the curled brambles around them, creating a reflective trail that lead down Sabine's tender flesh and onto the wooden table under her. She let out a start as she saw Artur lean forward and then felt his fingers move between her legs and part her flower mere moments before she felt his warm wet tongue run up a part of her she'd never felt anyone else touch. A shuddering moan escaped her as his tongue flicked across the especially sensitive bud just barely peaking from its sheathe at the top of her slit.

"Dad..." She panted out between breaths, though she wasn't quite sure what she wanted to say and Artur was too focused to respond. One of his fingers slid slowly into her and gently hooked upward before sawing in and out with a gentle rocking motion, Sabine's eyes rolling into her head as he touched places she didn't even know how to herself and her throat letting out a deep lustful groan. Soon the trickle of fluids from Sabine's nethers was a river and a small puddle was forming beneath her as the strong aroma of her arousal began to fill the room.

Another moan slipped from her lips as Artur moved in, parted the trimmed hairs between her legs and applied a gentle suction and flicking of his tongue to her sensitive clit while his finger continued moving beneath his chin. She reached down and grabbed a fistful of his short brown hair as she felt a feeling building within her, she'd had an orgasm before but not quite like this.

Before she could warn him or prepare herself it was already starting to wash over her, the world around her disappearing into white noise as wave after wave of intense pleasure circulated through her entire nervous system. She held her grip on his hair as she began to squirm and writhe under him, a flood of juices being released from her and coating her Dad's fingers, tongue and the table under her as a deep moan wracked her diaphragm. As her squirming slowed so too did Artur's movements and he gave her one last lick that caused Sabine to visibly twitch before removing his soaked finger from his daughter's now burning red pussy.

The world was only just beginning to slowly come back into focus when Sabine felt Artur moving and tried to focus on what was going on, saying rather groggily, "Dad, what-" She was going to ask what was going on but was interrupted by the feeling of something soft, big and hot gradually spreading her cunny open and slowly plunging deep into her. Her breath initially caught in her throat but was then let out all at once in a deep moan. With the world finally crystallizing around her she looked down at herself, and could now see that her father's cock was buried halfway inside of her, her insides now feeling fuller than they ever had before.

At this point Artur was working on pure instinct and wasn't really even thinking about what he was doing. He'd just been so turned on by the display that he could not physically resist the temptation any longer. He let out a breath of steamy hot air that washed down over Sabine's lower body as she watched their fleshy joining with keen interest. She still wasn't fully grasping what was going on, she felt so full and spread so wide that it hurt a bit, but at the same time it just felt so incredibly... good. She didn't want it to stop, and neither did Artur.

His hands slid up her rounded hips and soft body to lightly caress her breasts, which she did not try to resist in any way, as he began to push more of himself into her. Sabine panted and groaned at the sensation, having never had anything more than her fingers inside of her before this, it was so overwhelming that the only thing that slipped past her lips was the occasional plea of "Dad..." between moans.

Finally their pelvises met, their warm skin pressing together as the head of his shaft rested so deeply within her that she felt like it could touch her ribcage. She bit her lips again as she looked down at their bodies pressed together and color blossomed anew on her now sweat-beaded cheeks. It was just starting to dawn on her that her father had just taken her virginity, but at the same time she didn't matter. She was just so happy about how amazing it felt that she wanted to enjoy the experience.

"I'm going to move." Artur said breathlessly, to which Sabine only nodded in response. She was turned on beyond words and couldn't muster much of a verbal response, just relaxing into the experience as her father's well trained hands and body did their work.

At first slowly but with gradually increasing speed Artur began to withdraw from her body, one of his hands on her breasts moving down to her hip to grip it as he withdrew until just the very tip of him was inside of her, then bore down and sunk all the way to the base with such ferocity that it wrung the air from Sabine's lungs with an animalistic groan of pleasure and surprise. The swift thrust soon became a steady pistoning that created a lewd sound of smacking wet flesh and filled Sabine and Artur's bodies both with mind numbing pleasure.

For several minutes the two were intertwined but neither one was mentally prepared for this, the sights, scents and feelings of it overwhelming the senses of both and Sabine going through so many orgasms she had long lost count. Artur could feel himself slipping into an oblivion of white noise as he made a final plunge deep into his daughter's depths and let loose a torrent of hot, thick liquid that filled every crevice it could find. Sabine bucked and groaned as the feeling deep within her pushed her over the edge as well into another orgasm of tectonic strength, shaking her to her very core and overloading her brain on all its circuits until she felt like she could just melt away into the universe around her.

Finally, as the orgasms faded and the fatigue began to set in, neither Sabine nor Artur had much opportunity to think over their actions. Both were exhausted beyond speech and recognized each other's equal states. Artur lifted Sabine up off the table with a grunt of effort and carried her over to the couch just a short distance away before setting her into it and covering her up and then collapsing onto the floor next to her, his will the only thing that had kept the combination of alcohol and exhaustion from blacking him out beforehand.

12