A Nightmare Reborn Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The message ended and Kate stood back from the desk.

"Holy shit," Chip looked at her.

"I know," Kate said, "This is bigger than we thought."

"Wow."

"Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers both here in my town," Kate smiled broadly as her heart began pounding, "Oh Chip, this could be the big one."

Chip shook his head, "What big one? Those cops are dead, Kate."

"Chip," she stroked his cheek, "You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs."

"Are you high?"

"Yes," she said and smiled at him, "I am feeling very good because my career is about to take off, and those two freaks are my golden tickets."

He looked at her, flabbergasted, "You're the devil."

"What I am," she backed herself into him and rubbed her ass against his bulge, "Is horny right now. Want to celebrate?"

"What?" Chip stuttered.

"No one's here," she rubbed her ass against him slowly, letting the bulge rest between her curves of her buttocks, "And I told you I would reward you."

In the darkness of the silent office, the sound of Kate's rapid breathing and the scent of her elegantly lavender perfume overpowered Chip's sense of right and wrong and appealed to the more base instinct of his sex. She slipped her business jacket off and tossed it aside, her feline eyes resting squarely of Chip.

"Kate," Chip breathed as his cock betrayed him, "This is wrong, okay?"

"Chip..."

"Let's just go get that footage of the refugees, huh? That'll be better than this. This is just exploitation."

"I need you on this Chip..."

"Kate, we need to go and pass this guy's message along. It sounds they know what they're doing. Jason Voorhees isn't the kind of situation you fuck around with, you know?"

Kate nodded, her bottom lip slightly pushed out. She slid her hands over his chest and backed him up slowly until he sat down in one of the vacant cubicle chairs. She pressed against his broad shoulders and backed the chair up until Chip could rest his head against the wall. Kate lifted one of her legs up and over his lap, settling in and letting her crotch rest on his rock-hard groin as her skirt rode up. She ran her hands though his dark hair, her slender fingers somehow managing to electrify his scalp and make goosebumps. He swallowed hard as he noticed her stockings.

"Chip, you know I'm always looking out for you, right?" she asked innocently and rubbed her crotch against him.

"Kate please," he closed his eyes and tried to resist.

"You know, you've already helped me break in here," she kissed his nose gently as her pussy became wet through her panties, "You might as well just play ball with me, okay? This is a huge story, Chip. I need you."

"If we get caught..."

"No one is going to care," Kate offered and ran her crimson painted fingernails down his cheeks, neck, over the collar of his shirt and down over his pecs, "You know if things go good for me, they go really good for you."

"I know," Chip managed and found his hands were resting on her hips, his fingers slowly working back towards her ass.

"What do I have to do to make you help me?" Kate asked as she began loosening the buttons of her blouse.

"Oh shit," Chip licked his lips. He knew he was going to lose this battle of wills.

"Chip," Kate tilted her head to one side and undid the first button, spreading her blouse open a little, "I can make this so worth your while."

Kate began playing with the second button as she teased him, her hot sex rubbing wetly against his hidden erection. She unbuttoned her blouse one button at a time as she spoke, "We can do anything you want..."

She undid the second button down.

"I'll suck your cock like a dirty slut..."

She undid the third button down.

"I'll let you fuck my tits with that big, fat dick of yours..."

Kate undid the fourth button down and pushed her shirt open slightly, giving him a tantalizing glimpse of her cleavage. Chip gasped as she ran her fingernails up under his shirt and over his nipples, tweaking them.

"I'll let you put your dick right in between them and let you fuck them 'til you cum... would you like that?" she smiled and then undid the fifth button.

"Are you kidding," he whispered.

"... I'll let you fuck my mouth..."

The sixth button came undone, opening her shirt wide and giving him a magnificent view of her milky cleavage.

"...I'll let you fuck my cunt..."

She looked down at his belt buckle and smiled as her fingers began loosing it.

"...I'll let you fuck my ass, Chip..."

Chip was ready come, and he knew it would happen soon. He hadn't even gotten his clothes off yet. He fought off the inevitable by trying to recount every baseball game he had ever seen.

And then she let her blouse fall away from her shoulders. Her stomach was flat and yet not overly muscled. Her breasts were contained in a black, lacy bra that made no effort to conceal her large nipples behind anything more than some flimsy tightly knit fishnet fabric. She straightened her arms and was free of the shirt as it fell to the floor.

Chip watched as she let the straps of her bra fall free and then lean back a little, her thighs tightening on his lap for balance. She reached behind her back and un-hooked her bra, letting it slowly come off and reveal her breasts in all their naked glory. They were the color of a fine, milky cream. They hung down under their own weight, and yet as Chip looked, he could not see a single stretch mark. It was as if though they defied the laws of nature and simply existed outside of reality.

Kate guided his hands to her tits and smiled as his rough palms grazed her erect nipples. Chip began massaging them, completely taken by the size of the fleshy orbs now hanging in front of his face. He cupped them and rolled her nipples back and forth between his fingers.

Kate moaned under his touch, "That's nice..."

"You're evil," he whispered as his dick throbbed painfully. With a single fluid motion, she removed his t-shirt and tossed it aside. Kate leaned forward and kissed him. Her lips pressed against his with a firm wetness and he embraced her. Her breasts were heavy on his chest and neck as she slipped her tongue into his mouth and caressed him with a slow, deliberate pace. He ran his hands along the slope of her back and to the beginning of her ass. His fingers slid past the waistband of her skirt and into her panties. Their breathing was becoming rapid and shallow as the intensity of the kiss grew more urgent.

Kate opened his fly and pulled the zipper down with deliberate patience and reserve. The head of his swollen member was poking out from under the waistband of his boxer shorts, purple and throbbing. She gripped the waistband of the boxers and began pulling down, revealing his thick cock inch by inch. She saw a bubble of pre-cum forming at the tip, glistening and inviting.

"If you help me do this... if you help me expose Jason and Michael's involvement," Kate said as she stood up and then positioned herself between his legs as she pulled his pants and boxers off, "I'll polish your dick to a shine."

Chip barely heard her words as she lowered herself between his legs and wrapped her fingers around his long shaft, but nodded anyway. She began stroking him up and down, letting her palm pass over his bulbous head and smear the pre-cum around, creating a wet friction that made Chip gasp. She cupped his balls in the other hand and gently began kneading his testicles together.

"It's a deal," Chip moaned as Kate sucked the head of his cock into her mouth, letting her hot tongue swirl and tease his hypersensitive member. He gripped the chair until his knuckles turned white, his face contorted into a pleasure-induced grimace. She worked her tongue around his shaft in a way that she never had before, somehow managing to deep throat all seven inches of his thick cock in a matter of seconds.

He could feel the orgasm building up, rushing towards the climax. He suddenly felt her index finger slide into his ass and begin stimulating him internally. He moaned and jumped reflexively as she sucked him off. Kate slurped and sucked on his rod, being as loud and as obvious as she could be. She groaned into his cock, letting the vibrations from her larynx jolt him.

Chip smiled, completely lost in the sensations. Was it worth selling out for sex?

As with the many times before now, he found the answer was yes.

***

From the shadows of the mayor's office, not more than fifteen feet away, Michael Myers watched the two strangers begin to have sex. Michael recognized the act. He had seen it many times before, the first time being when he was a little boy. It had been a Halloween night when he spied through the window and saw his sister Judith making love to a boy. The act had enraged Michael on some deep, primal level he hadn't even known existed. It enraged him so much that he took a knife and killed her for it.

Now, as it had then, their moans and exclamations of pleasure only fueled the fire within. The cold flames licked at his soul as he smoldered.

Behind him, piled on the large oak desk were the bodies of the mayor of Springwood and his staff. They were beginning to smell as the afternoon went on, but it troubled Michael no more than looking into their dead, glassy eyes did. When it became clear to Michael that he couldn't find the place where the doctor was hiding, he knew he would have to wait and be patient. Rather than trying to sneak past the blockades and drive aimlessly around Elm Grove searching for the doctor, he decided to wait for his prey to come to him.

Michael looked back at the dead bodies. The women had been in the way when he arrived, and he had to be careful in dispatching them. Only five of them had been in the building, and when he made his move he found that killing them was easier than he thought it would be. One had been in the bathroom relieving her bladder while two huddled by the water cooler. They never saw him coming and died quickly. The fourth was smoking a cigarette by the back door when he arrived, thus she was the first to go. The fifth had been in the mayor's office with mayor. They both screamed, but it made little difference as no one was left alive to assist them. Michael took their lives before they could warn anyone. He had cut the power and locked the doors and then moved the bodies into the office.

He didn't know how, but he knew the doctor would come here soon or at the very least, one of his companions would. He had seen it his dreams. The man with knives had told him that they would come here and that he should wait for them. Michael hated the man with knives, but he hated the doctor even more. And since he had no way of finding of the doctor, he waited.

But these two intruders were complicating his plan. Michael tightened his grip around the handle of his eighteen-inch long carving knife and prepared. They were in the throes of their dirty act and he wanted to make sure he could sneak up on them. Michael breathed slowly and waited as the six bodies behind him leaked blood out across the desk and to the carpet. His black eyes watched with a hateful and cold interest.

***

"Didn't that feel good?" Kate asked as she licked a long, stringy rope of Chip's cum from her bottom lip. She had managed to swallow most of his first load, but some of it had slipped out and oozed down her chin.

"Fuck yes," Chip huffed as he watched her stand up and wiggle out of her bunched up skirt.

"Are you hungry, Chip?" she played with the strings of her panties. Her thighs were tight and firm as she kicked the garment away. She ran her fingers over her pussy and then to the tops of her stockings and smiled.

"Very," Chip breathed as he drank in her curves. He quickly slipped out of his loafers and pulled his socks off as she slowly swayed in front of him, enticing him by pulling at her thin, flimsy black panties. She turned around and gave him a great view of her ass. The g-string allowed him an unbiased view of her perfect buttocks, firm and deliciously round.

"What would you like to try first?" she purred and faced him again. She leaned forward, her breasts swinging gracefully and causing his cock to stir again, and pulled down her panties. She slid them off gently, again taking care and precision in her movements. She slid them down past the tops of her stockings, her knees, her toned calves and the finally her feet as Chip felt his cock jerk. She stood up straight and stepped out of them.

Chip gawked at her beautiful sex and the small triangle of red pubic hair just above her slit. The delicate mound was moist and glistening in the dim smoky light, her lips looking impossibly full and inviting. Kate walked up beside him as he sat in the chair and then raised her leg up like a ballerina. Keeping her right foot planted firmly on the hardwood floor, she rested her left leg on his right shoulder. The fabric of her stockings rubbed wonderfully against his skin as he became giddy with anticipation. This brought her pussy directly level with his face as he inhaled her sweet scent.

"Lick my pussy," she whispered and ran a hand through his hair, "Lick me and kiss me and make me cum...

Chip gently kissed her outer lips, taking a moment to relish the taste of her sex with one long slow lick across the slit. She was sweet and silky, her flavor like an exotic sexual fruit. Kate was young and fresh, her nectar vital and undeniably intoxicating. Chip grasped her buttocks and began licking her cunt, flicking his tongue in and out slowly as Kate purred.

Chip groaned into her depths.

"Yes," Kate murmured under her breath as he stimulated her, her hands finding their way to her heavy breasts. She massaged them gently and tweaked her nipples as Chip worked his tongue into her, lowering himself down slightly to get a better angle. She felt almost lightheaded as he worked his expert tongue over clit, swirling it and then beginning to flick it alternately. She bit her lip as he suckled on her sensitive button, coaxing it out of hiding and baiting it for the attack.

She didn't notice the ghostly face watching her from the shadows.

***

Michael slowly opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. He scanned the shadowed office, looking for just the right instrument. He preferred the knife in his hand, but sometimes, if the occasion called for it, he would use something else. Glancing back into the mayor's office, beyond the bloody heap of bodies on the desk was a flag hanging from a pole. Sitting atop this pole was brass point, like a spear tip.

As Kate and Chip cleared off one of the desks in a frenzy, Michael turned and reached out for the flagpole.

***

Kate was now on her back, lying on one of the desks with her legs draped over Chip's powerful shoulders. She was struggling to keep her moans and cries of pleasure to a dim roar as he mercilessly tongued her clit. Chip simultaneously pinched and worked her nipples over, rolling them and keeping pace with tongue. Her legs tightened around his neck and she felt the orgasm beginning to rise and crest like a tidal wave deep inside her. She had only expected Chip to perform his usually tricks, and with that she would have been content. But she was thrilled to find him giving her something to actually scream about.

Kate thought for sure she would have cum fifteen minutes ago, but the way he was eating her out was a slow burn, a steady build-up to an awesome climax that until now she wouldn't have thought possible. She was swimming in a delirious state of euphoria as his tongue flicked her clit, teasing her, bringing her closer to her climax. She knew it was going to be intense, and that when it hit she would be screeching like banshee. It was as though a fire were burning out of control inside her, scorching her stomach delightfully as Chip fanned the flames.

"Oh fuck," she whimpered as he pulled at her nipples and then pinched hard. Kate gasped at the sudden inclusion of this erotic pain in her breasts. Her mouth was gaped wide open as she sucked in air rapidly, her eyes rolled back in her head. Her hips were beginning to thrust against his tongue as purely animal instincts told her body that it was time, that it was time to quench this thirst.

"Oh fuck baby yeah," she moaned and gripped the edges of his desk. It was coming up fast, growing bigger and more overwhelming as she braced herself. Chip only quickened his pace, now working like a madman over her clit, suckling, nibbling and flicking. Her pussy spasmed abruptly and the wave crashed through her body. Kate tensed and went rigid as her orgasm swept her away. She cried out in a long, lustful moan that could not be held back any longer.

"Oh fucking yes," she whispered breathlessly, her eyes closed and a thin film of sweat covering her voluptuous body.

"You like that?" Chip asked, his tongue sore and tired as she writhed.

"Fuck me," she grabbed him and pulled him close for a wild, passionate kiss.

Their heated kisses became more and more frantic as they shared a mutual need for each other that raged like the inferno that was killing Springwood. Kate motioned to flip over, and they rolled slowly, still kissing and being careful not to fall off the small desk to the floor. Chip attacked her mouth and let his hands slide down her back to her ass where he kneaded and massaged her. He squeezed her cheeks, pushing her drenched sex closer to his rigid cock.

She shifted her weight, pressing her lips against him and leaving a wonderful wet trail. Her juices slowly seeped out as her desire grew. Kate smiled with pure, unadulterated lust and ground her slit against him. She felt his large head poking at her opening, and she eased him in slowly.

"Oh Kate," he groaned as her muscles constricted around him and tried to compensate for his girth. They moved against each other in a trembling, almost awkward moment of familiarizing themselves, their bodies rippling and tingling with sexual gratification. Kate worked her body into a hard pace quickly as she succumbed to the primal demands of her womanhood.

Her breasts bounced back and forth with their rhythm, small beads of sweat starting to fall away from her painfully erect nipples. The desk held steady and true as they humped against each other, moving with such a fevered urgency that bold feral growls and grunts began escaping from Chip's throat as he fought off his orgasm. They picked up their pace, fucking faster and faster as the desk squeaked and rocked.

A thick film of sweat broke out over their naked bodies to cool them as their lovemaking reached an almost angry pitch. Kate leaned down and rabidly kissed him, her tongue dancing about in his mouth. Her breasts slid wetly against his hard chest, the nipples tickling him with their hard points. Kate gripped his hands with hers, lacing their fingers together as they fucked, working to the climax. They could hardly breath as the moment came near for them.

Chip broke the kiss and let out a deep groan when Kate's muscles began to erratically spasm around his hard shaft. Each contraction leading up to her orgasm caused him to lose a little more control over the flood of semen he was holding back. Kate threw her head back and cried out, unleashing a loud scream of pure lust. Her hair flung wildly as her body spasmed, the moment of her orgasm now at hand.

"Fuck yeah!" Chip shouted and rammed himself deep inside her, burying the tip of his cock into her soft, yielding flesh just as he lost control of himself. A fountain of hot cream sprayed her insides as he gritted his teeth and rode the lighting of his orgasm.

"Oh my God!" Kate's voice hitched for a moment as she shook her head from side to side and her entire body whip lashed against him. Her cunt ejected her juices in a torrent that soaked his balls and the desktop beneath. She kept on humping him, forcing herself to ride his cock as the overwhelming sensations radiating from her sex made her fingers and toes go numb.