All Comments on 'A Nude Troubadours Production'

by SolarRay

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

What a wonderful take on Shakespeare. I loved the story, thankyou

HStonerHStoneralmost 5 years ago
Outstanding

An outstanding story. One can only wish to have been Dan or Kate.

BelleCanzutoBelleCanzutoalmost 5 years ago
Really well done, imo

From start to finish, a great set up, well written, enjoyable characters. Thanks.

FatStratFatStratalmost 5 years ago
This was only the first performance!

Imagine what they could have snuck into the subsequent performances! ;-)

Great read!!!!

HectorBidonHectorBidonalmost 5 years ago
Bravo

Your stories always describe so wonderfully the full, complicated spectrum of emotions and feelings experienced by real people in their real inner lives. I loved the scene when Kate tells her family what she is up to. It was frank, awkward, unresolved, and each of the participants' reactions were realistic and believable. It wouldn't even have occurred to many authors to write a scene like this, but it certainly was an integral element of Kate's story. The interplay of dramatic plot, troupe camaraderie, audience awareness, exhibitionist exuberance, and smell (!) during the performance was very well done. And then the delicious afterplay! And then the clapping from the shadows! Your stories are deep, intelligent, and very engaging. Thanks so much for writing them.

JjonestJjonestalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful Tale

This both made me feel like I was really watching it and feel like I was experiencing it at the same time. Great job detailing the emotions, thoughts and actions while weaving in some Shakespeare to boot! Five stars!

SolarRaySolarRayalmost 5 years agoAuthor

Hey, thanks so much everyone! I'm grateful for your reads and really appreciate your feedback. It was a fun challenge to weave a little bit of Shakespeare into a light-hearted exhibitionism story. Happy Nude Day!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 5 years ago
I think Shakespeare would have approved

He wrote some bawdy stuff, so he'd have enjoyed a Nude Troubadours Production.

Great story. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Deserves a Sequel.

Would have given it 5 stars as I loved the whole thing, brilliant concept, well told, good start, middle and ending and a nice twist at the ending. Settled on 4 stars though as the one missing point for me would have been the response of her family or perhaps an extra twist at the end to discover they were not the only ones on stage.

SolarRaySolarRayalmost 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback anon! Privates1stClass: Ha, I like to imagine he would! Thanks everyone for your votes and support.

nubianjocknubianjockalmost 5 years ago
Great Tale!

I really enjoyed the wholesomeness and believability of your characters. While I expected her brother to come out of f the shadows, the cast mates were a nice surprise. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. Well done!

A_Little_ShowA_Little_Showalmost 5 years ago
I love love LOVE this story

This story exactly tickles my kinks. It is written beautifully with believable inner dialog and steamy hot sex. I was in Kate's head the whole time. I listened through headphones while my phone read it to see on a long drive. [I was in the passenger seat] I would have cum in the car somewhere around Columbia SC if the kids hadn't been in the back.

SolarRaySolarRayalmost 5 years agoAuthor

@A_Little_Show: LOL what a great comment! Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You are

A slap yo momma amazing with your story telling.

testdrivertestdriverabout 4 years ago
That really surprised me

With the cleverness of its construction. And hot sex :)

Rhg12345Rhg12345over 2 years ago

Brilliant. Beautifully written. The Shakespearean-styled quotes are perfect.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

So nice and juicy and enthusiastic. Full of the joys of discovery and excess!

Argle55Argle55over 2 years ago

pure awesomeness :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All that fun without a single’Turgid!’ Lol. Fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, would have liked to hear what the family thought of seeing their daughter naked on stage and how she moved on from there. Was she ever naked at home in front of her father or brother. Think there could be another chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolarRay@SolarRay
I am a sex-positive nudist who enjoys working with themes of sexual discovery, exploration, and the fear of first time nudity as experienced through scenarios of exhibitionism, voyeurism, and group sex. I try to write characters that become liberated through transformative sce...