All Comments on 'A Nun Falls'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Holy hot stuff!!!

This was one of the hottest stories I have ever read. The story is very well written. Absolutely rose my temp reading it. Thanks for your vivid writing,

thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerover 18 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Long but very hot and horny. Forget those rapists enjoy your 2 hot horny babes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh Yeah

Loved it, although the baby/marriage business is going to be quite tricky...possible if one of the marriages is in the Carribean, for example. I really would enjoy the rapists getting their just desserts, but htere's no such thing as a perfect crime...so, maybe ruining their marriages, bankrupting them and publicly humiliating them would be just great...also,

Mr. B. could hire some guys to do the same to them. I wouldn't mind that at all...just spare me the graphic details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
time heals all wounds...

The story is well written and obviously geared for a higher intellect. To carry the hatred of the rape cannot be understated , but until either revenge or forgivness occurs, the future healing cannot be. It might be interesting to prepare for revenge, but in the preparation evolve to a forgiveness, after all, they were young, beautiful, prick teasers weren't they? Maybe a little groveling and forced MMMM is an acceptable middle ground?

For me it was an interesting story, many years ago I got to play with sisters and their cousin, that is until they compared notes. Hmmmmm, hadn't thought about those days for awhile, thanks!

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing

Please continue with the two women getting pg, maybe one first and then the other some 4-5 months later so that you can continue fucking and enjoying a warm twat regardless of morning sickness, etc., etc. Maybe you can have them having girl babies so that eventually you can fuck your other daughters too. Create a big home with everyone running around naked, and cum streaming, seeping down naked thighs all the time, with your dick never knowing stiffness for long.

G-MacG-Macover 18 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story and build up little slow getting started, but well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story

i like the story would of like it ore if you would of describe the two woman more. say given there ages height, weight measurements. plus had mr.b rip those four rapists a new asshole.if i was writting the ending. i would have mr.b ensure they never have the equitment to ever rape anyone adain.putting it bluntjy I'd cut tgere balls and there dicks off. that would be perfect end for four rapists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent story. The story moved right along

and didn't kill time with unnecessary details. A second story needs to follow up with how they are all doing as man and wife and wife. Keep up the good work.

Tail End Pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superbly written, kept me hot and horny..Keep up the good writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Horny

I am so wet after reading your story that I've had to get my dildo out and play with myself. love to see one fucking with the strap-while he gave it up the arse. maybe a little watersport too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wonderful just wonderful

now they need to tend to the rapest and get their tight lil asses fucked yes you need to add to this one more chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Out of This World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That story was awesome! You have to continue it. I haven't read a story as well written as this one was in long time. I have never bothered to comment on a story before, but reading this one made me write this just so you would know how much I enjoyed it. So please add on to it. I'll be looking for the rest of this story in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome Story!

WOW! That was some damn good writing! It was long enough, detailed enough and written tight enough. I loved it! You rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
slight confusion

it was a very well written story, with a tremendous build-up. but... the guy (mr. b) rapes maria-celeste, and then acts outraged when he finds out that she was raped? that smacks of a whole lot of hypocrisy to me.

popeye20747popeye20747over 18 years ago
So DAME HOT

I only hope you have a new one on the way, I hope to read it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This was super hot!

Hi!

I loved this story!

It was superbly written, the people, the plot and everything was great!

It was very well wriiten and it kept us readers on the edge of our seats, and us females, with our fingers (or dildos) plunging frimly in and out!

I especially loved where you were heading with the end; and the posibility of writing more.

The plot with the girls breasts full and heavy with their milk, and as you said for the babies and their daddy! MMMMMMMM so HOT!!!

Please continue with this story!

It is way to good, hot and steamy for it to just end here!

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 18 years ago
Awesome

This was excellent. Good story, well told. Well developed characters, good story line. It all adds up to a very hot, well done masterpiece. Definitely keep this up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome Story!

The Plot was great, the writing was great! I am glad I found this story. It would be an injustice not to get further updates. Please continue this!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Superb!!!!

Superbly written, the people, the plot and everything was fantastic! . It would be stupid not to write further chapters. Please continue epic! The rapists need to get their just desserts and public humiliation would be the least that I would expect! Better still, cut off their balls. Somebody said that there is 'no such thing as a perfect crime' Hell!! it is your story, you can make it as perfect as you wish. Go for it!!

SenschalSenschalover 18 years ago
Very Hot!!!

I loved the story, especially with the history involved, and the slow buildup.

I didn't care for him taking MC so forcefully the first time, but I loved all the rest of the story.

Keep up the great writing!

docdaddydocdaddyalmost 18 years ago
Unfinished Business

The only drawback to this story is the unfinished business of dealing with the rapists. Please write and post a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
he didnt rape the nun

I think some of the readers think he raped the nun, I didn't read it that way, at first she didn't want him but when he first started with the sex she didn't want him to continue but then accepted him and had always wanted him is the way I finally took it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Top love story

G'day Scouries,

I have previously commented on this story and suggested I had a good idea what might have happened to the ungodly four - you dumped a couple of others in another story - I just hope I don't get on your bad side.

Some of the "their, there and they're s" get a bit mixed up at times, which is a pity. It's that "ripple in the carpet" thing that catches your foot when walking through a familiar room.

Keep writing.

You make your characters very real and believable

pete35

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story NOW...leave it unfinished!!!!

Please just let the reader's imagination fill in the blanks regarding what will happen to the rapists. Do not lower yourself or your characters to the standards of the rapists.

Wonderful suspense in this story. I really enjoyed the "teaser" technique you employed in your writing.

I am referring to the way you began the story almost in the present, then used a "flashback" technique to tell almost the entire story, and succinctly led the reader to a point in time which occurred directly following the deliberately misleading opening of the story. Definitely literature....of an erotic nature. (Applause!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
pleeeaaasssseee!!!!!!!!!!

please don't leave us in suspense finish it soon please

titanzeus_1titanzeus_1over 17 years ago
waiting for the conclusion

this is awesome ...would love to read more... let me know

when the conclusion is finished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow please finish

Very enjoyable aways liked nun fiction; cant wait till the rapists get whats coming to them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice! Nun-Whore. Lovely!

So at the beginning, when he is molesting Sister Maria: has he dealt with the rapists yet, or not? You did not specify. I was confused. Overall the story was great: it was looong, but there were some very good bits in it. I quite enjoyed mst of it (even if I did have to skip around a bit). I like your work. Don't bother to post a sequel with how they take care of the rapists, that would be dreary and tiresome, this is a sex site, not a violence site, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sequel

I hope you make a sequel in them dealing with the rapists. Set them up and then destroy them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Geography lesson

I thought the taking of the nun was a downer, but....

Cleveland is on Lake Erie, not Ontario, duh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Incest site

Forget about the rapists. It was three years ago and she now has the man she truly loves. I would like to hear about how he impregnates his daughter. After all, this is an incest site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Surprised

I am very surprised you have not been struck down for this,how is the sequel going?

GiftedSailorGiftedSailorover 16 years ago
A little bit of something for everyone!

A very well written story. Characters are very well defined. Plot is well defined and well thought out. Story line goes from point A to point Z without getting the reader lost along the way. The only place the story falls short of perfection is; the author should have made use of an atlas prior to writing the story. Cleveland is on the shores of Lake Erie, not Lake Ontario. Otherwise, a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot Story, But...

If the father is such a hunk, why is he having to pick up (pay) hookers all the time? He should be able to find plenty of one-night-stands if he's really a good looking guy, so this detracted since it didn't make sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
NEXT!

With your story telling capabilities I definately want to read what happens to the "four".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good but i dont think i can be a fan any longer

DOnt get me wrong, it was AMAZING. But whether she ended up enjoying it her not, MC was raped. And rape is wrong. It wont heal her either, if the first time she's had sex is since a gang-rape then it would be so horrible for her that it'd make it worse than ever.

I thought maybe you were a woman writer but now I know that you are a man, and you probably think good sex is the key to healing any woman who has been raped ... and it's just the opposite of that.

I love your stories but I just cant justify reading them now. What if a guy got the wrong idea, that a girl he wanted could be had by rape, if it was somehow justifiable as getting through to her or healing her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
continue

continue this story. and remember when you mention the dead wife, her name is sylvia, not sybil. otherwise, good hot story i want to read more of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The four??????

Well there better be some type of justice for "the four" and then somehow lets see which daughter gets preggers first.

bsergi1bsergi1about 15 years ago
Wow!

This is the first story I've read by this author. I guess its not all about the dolphins all the time. I'm hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
One of your best.

One of your best. You saved the best for last. Loved the way you worked up to the final sex scene with M-C and how you teased us throughout the story. Great staging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Aboso-fuckin-lutely Awesome

This story had "nun" of the bullshit some of the other literotica stories had. The build up was almost

Hitchcock-esque.The pace was maintained all through. Summing it all up in a word...BRILLIANT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Try writing this story for us...

Pretty good. Try writing about some mother's fucking their son's and their son's friends, or some MILF's doing each other's sons and their own sons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
rape ruined good story

loved it up until dopey dad decided that rape would help his daughter awaken her sexual side. great story turned to shit in just a few paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Writing but Too Long for me

The story of a Nun and daughter sexcapades with the Father was erotic in itself. The writing was good. For me, the sex scenes were too infrequent and over too quickly. But, overall, a good read.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 14 years ago
This was excellent, scouries, so you get five....

big stars! The love grew strong between them. I think it is unlikely that, if they do stay together, that the love would be sustained. Those hotties might be looking for more ways to satisfy their lust, perhaps even with the rapists, maybe not. I find it hard to imagine violence entering the scene, but lust expanded would not surprise me. I liked the setup for this story, the buildup, and the downer, and the surprise ending. A lot of devious plays including spying and slowly, but surely pushing the young ladies toward sex. But that's what makes it erotic and consensual incest and taboo actions increase the heat. Keep it cumming!

jolena73jolena73about 14 years ago
Great

I love your stories.......Please continue, with the punishment :)....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I love your writings - soooo erotic -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AMAZING!

wow..wondeful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

pleaseeeeeeeee write more with this story it is soooooo erotic made me cummmmmmm over and over times a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Tough choice - but the baddies need to be taken down

Great story, and I know there is a big issue with violence and sex in the same genre - but I think there needs to be a closure and an ending of some sort for the rapists. Also (possibly) - maybe the spanish mother needs to lose her husband, and then lose her catholic beliefs!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more praise!

Another wonderfully erotic tale of love!

Until reading several of your "Incest" stories, i'd always thought of incest as a naughty dirty thing whereas your stories paint a wonderful vision!

look forward to more.

NK

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

i have read quite a few stories in literotica but only found such eroticism in few of the stories written by few other authors.really appreciate the work

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 13 years ago
Closure

When will it happen? Let me know when they catch up with the ones that raped her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
'Justice!'

What was that line out of 'Judge Roy Bean 'Who are you?' Judge Bean; 'Justice you sons a bitches!' definitely a follow up needed to a great story!

SouthernCrownSouthernCrownabout 13 years ago
great story

completely enjoyed story but id like to have four assholes experience some painful and completely humiliating activities. i would also like for sam & m-c to both get pregnant and daddy can share milk with the kiddos. but, back to the main problem is trying to come up with the idea you like best. which in my opinion is how to get those boys back without actually breaking the law. lol i think what they should do is use same as bait. get the boys all at once and get them shit faced drunk then super glue their dicks and balls to a flag poll at school. put notes on their chest and back that says "im stupid enough to rape someone and i need to be punished... please punish me" considering thats prolly not the only time those four raped someone... sounds like in such a situation they wouldnt last long but its just an idea good luck if you ever get around to writing more of this story

Fighting41Fighting41about 13 years ago
Great Start

Would really love to see a follow up to this story to see the rapists brought to some form of justice

ken0001ken0001almost 13 years ago
Agree

Great story, we need another chapter to bring justice to the rapists!

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
Disgusted at the beginning, happy at the end.

I almost didn't read this story. I have a strong aversion to those who indulge in forced sex (rape) and Dad's actions at the start of this story sickened me but, as he had not yet harmed M-C, I read on. I'm glad I did.

Okay - Dad's a bit of a perv, but so are the girls and everything turns out fine for everyone, although I do agree that an epilogue is needed to detail the justice meted out to M-C's assailants. Great story.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
agree

agree with Ken

another chapter

righteousrustyrighteousrustyover 12 years ago
Hell of a story

I hope that this is not the end of the story, need to know just how Sam and her Dad fuck the rapists up, and what M-C tells her family and the church

Rusty

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
What Righteous Rusty said...

Please let us here how they fixed the rapists and have some more good loving between M-C, Sam and their dad.

topshapertopshaperover 12 years ago
Simply brilliant again!!!

Ecstatic story line well written and great theme, no bad HABITS thank god, I cannot get enough of this story line more please.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 12 years ago
Fantastic story

i would love to read what else happens with these 3 and what they do to the 4 guys that raped M-C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Beautifully written.Moves fast and the interwoven story too is great.Ravi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i agree don't leave us hanging.

lets hear how they deal with the rapists and their future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the 4 rapist

u shyould let us know what they did to them, i would cut their cooks offf and shove it up the ass.

ps.. mc167@iglou.com

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 11 years ago
Loved it

but it has been 7 yrs since you wrote this. Time to finish it please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree

Have you finished the story? If not, please reconsider as many of us reading this story would love to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not enough

not enough pussy eating- but a gorgous story. Hurry with the next chaoter.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 11 years ago
I agree - not enough

I rated this a 4, not because of what was right, because as always your writing is impeccable; rather that there was no sequel to complete the story. It is a story without a conclusive ending. I was frustrated to be left with unanswered questions about their relationships and of the rapists' fates. Unfortunately, for that reason, this story is forgettable.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
I think it's great

They are together. Their future is laid out, including their intent to deal with the rapists.

The rest of their lives, though exciting to us perverts, is probably as pedestrian and mundane as every other incestuous triad out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely perfect!

Womderful characters and a clean story line, with an actual story! Totally believable and delicious in the telling! While I wouldnt mind additional chapters I dont agree with the 'incomplete' comments... It doesnt leave us horribly hanging lik a lot that we read here and its open for additions but its fulfilling in and of itself that im mostly content. (Well, i need to reread it now...heh;). I think the real reason why people want more more more even after a decent ending is because we never want the fairy tale to end! :). I almost wanted to scream "Nooooooo!" When i realized it was the last chapter!

Love your stuff, keep writing! (Cant get enough good daddy/daughter stuff!)

M@

camr4656camr4656over 10 years ago
One of the BEST stories!!

One of the really BEST stories I've had the pleasure of reading. You are an excellent porno writer. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WAS JUST ABOUT OK BUT

didn't like the fact he had to go fuck cheap nasty hookers...or the girl lost her virginity to a bit of plastic....why...she should have let him fuck her first time....nothing romantic about a dildo.....could have been a great story but in the end is was only mediocre - too much bullshit going on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Fucking Hot!!!

Great storyline. Great characters. A total turn-on. I couldn't keep my hands off my cock as I read it

. Gimme more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the best

Definately one of the best stories I have read. There could be more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what ever

i wish i was him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Although I loved the story and story line, I don't think the title is really accurate. Was she really a nun or just a novitiate, I don't think she was there long enough to finish her vows. I agree with one of the other comments that he should have taken her virginity not the dildo, but all in all a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny aussie

I agree with the first person who said it was a bit long in the build up, in that it rambled on somewhat. I also think that if and when you do the second chapter to get the three of them the girls in particular to strap on the largest digs they can get and fuck the four rapist fuckers so hard and long in all their holes that they will not be able to eat, shit, talk, walk, crawl or anything else for month or so. After what I've just rambled on about, it would be nice to see both girls becoming pregnant to daddy and maybe getting another long lost family member, like an auntie or two involved where daddy can screw and get them pregnant as well, maybe a female cousin of the girls would be interesting, just a thought okay, so thanks for a good story once we got away from the boring buildup crap.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
2nd time ive read this one

was better after i read it the 2nd time.

while the buildup was slow, the last chapter made it well worth it. the story wasnt so much about sex as the father struggling with incest with his biological daughter and her lifelong friend.

as its unlikely that the girls would be so naive in todays world, the storyline made the whole scenario believable.

spinner45spinner45about 9 years ago
A haunting tale for me

In some ways the nun bit is almost like a Victorian novel with Maria sacrificing herself to save the others. Almost lost the girl to the nuns forever; it is too damn close. Ending is okay, but could be more complete.

That said, there were several things I didn't think we're necessary. The spying in the beginning was too contrived. Would have been better if it he had first heard them more naturally. It would have made him less of a perv. Also the two of them should have looked for Marie when she disappeared more actively. Maybe kidnapped her back.

It should have taken more effort than it did to break Marie of her three-year nun habit. (Pun there.) Two quick fucks is not enough to deprogrammed her.

No explanation at all why the four boys suddenly broke character and committed gang rape and then beat her up. The three need to find some really creative way of getting their revenge on the four without inflicting gross bodily harm but with lasting and appropriate public humiliation.

I think That I may eventually take parts of this story line and write my own story. I hope I can make mine half as good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Your geography needs a little correcting.

Cleveland is on Lake Erie, not Lake Ontario. The Story is great.

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaabout 9 years ago
Great story!

Loved the story and the writing is much better than a lot of published authors. Not so crazy about the title, but I'll read anything by this author based simply on knowing who wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pretty great

I don't really like rape scenes, but this was warranted I think. It was a mistake for Maria to become a nun. A Convent is not a hideaway. Not for people to run away from something, but for coming TO something. Either way, it is pretty much a useless thing for young women. After they've married or had a successful career or raised their children, their marriage settled down and wishing for something fulfulling to do for the rest of her life. A contemplative order would be a good work for a woman or even a man. They should, however, fulfill God's original purpose for man and woman as laid down in Genesis first though. Maria Celeste was unfairly brain-bullied into the nun factory by her mother. Notice here that the mother wanted M-C to be a nun, but did not do it herself. The Church and Parents are both bullies anyway. I like this. Mr.B was the only one willing to let the girls be who they wanted to be. He wanted them sexually, but if they had both decided to go to Stanford and even to get married I think he would have supported them. Sad though it would have made him. The betrayal is what pissed him and Sam too. Though the four boys betrayed M-C's trust by raping and beating her, she had no right to turn around and betray the trust Mr.B and Sam had in her by disappearing like a fart in the wind.

thebug37thebug37almost 8 years ago
Love In A Family Way

Enjoyed your delightful story. Rated you a five and it is well deserved. You ended the story with all three becoming one in the final aspects of life. Terrific!

BusyAfternoonBusyAfternoonover 7 years ago
when they go after the rapists ....

They'll have to punish daddy also. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Just Fucking Great, I thought it was one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. You should add a little more. For some closure, you know. Haha.. Really loved it....

cuckoo444cuckoo444about 7 years ago
Great story

I thought it was great. Writing, characters, story. Would like more. What they do. Get married? Get revenge on those four blasters, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please more!

Love how you write -so agree with previous comments. I will probably register on this site because of the quality of your writing! Thanks - 5 stars for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A nun that got some

I enjoyed the story emmensely my only disappointment was that you didn't extend the story to the dealing with the rapists . Something along the lines of hiring a gay bloke with a monster cock to rape them would have been good and equal punishment particularly if it was filmed and put on the net.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Eunuchs...

They need to go after the 4 and make eunuchs of them...make them pay for what they did...

syeed913syeed913almost 7 years ago
yummy!!!

This story touched on all of the fantasy scenarios I have for young nubile girls, the only thing missing is the hot older sister (his).

Nd6_BdNd6_Bdover 6 years ago
GEOGRAPHY

As a native Ohioan living in the northern part of the state, I can assure you there is nowhere in Cleveland where you look out onto Lake Ontario. The lakefront of Cleveland is Lake Erie! Lake Ontario is to the east of Cleveland and north of Pennsylvania and western New York!

jrbooks1jrbooks1almost 6 years ago
nun

Keep going dont stop..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Me

I agree with its a grate stories. But I also agree on the LAKE location, Ernie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OUTSTANDING WRITING....

.....YOU TRULY made me feel like cumming ....... and I felt like I was there with you.....keep up the great writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Girls

The guy is a prince, hope they go live somewhere acceptable to mental health.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflabout 5 years ago

Panties are soaked. I must read more of you

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
GOOD STORY ^*!^*!^*!

Just keep them cumming.......nice read Thanks

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Excellent

Wow what a hot sexy story. Love to read what happens from here on though. Especially if he gets some "friends" to end the rapists so he can not be implicated. And of course there needs to be a few babies to make a nice loving family.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...