All Comments on 'A Party at Sonya's'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
playman64playman64about 14 years ago
Good

Enjoyed they anal part of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good, but proofread.

Good story, but Sonja switches to Sonya a couple times, and Kacey becomes Lacey. Also, the man gets magically uncuffed when Sonja first rides him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Need to shake it up

You write great sex. Anyone who says otherwise is full of shit. But you need to move away from this author-wish-fullfilment-as-main-character business. Write an actual character for your main character and put him in an actual real situation with actual motivations and an actual personality. I wouldn't normally even bother saying anything, but you're too good of a writer to keep stay buried in this same rut.

damonXdamonXabout 14 years agoAuthor
First Person Stories

I know there are readers that take offense to first person narrative stories. I've especially been geting a lot of negative feedback regarding this lately. I write first person stories if they are based on real experiences or involve people that I know or have known in real life. How I act and interact in these stories is based on how I interact(ed) with the females in real life. This tends to bring a realism to the dialogue that most readers enjoy. I have written stories with other forms of narrative, but readers seem to like the first person narrative ones the best by far.

I don't write elaborate story lines. I write vignettes of good, dirty, hot sex because that is what I enjoy doing. I write to explore my fantasies and relive my experiences, and to share them with readers who may enjoy them as well. As writers, we write stories that arrouse us and give us pleasure. When we start to write stories that no longer do this, well then it becomes like work.

When you write stories, you can't please everyone. All we can do is write about what we enjoy and hope for the best.

pavlovpavlovabout 14 years ago
hot as hell

"I like the sound of that."

An I like this story. And the anal sluts in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I like the first person...

...but I miss the stories where you are pushier and the sex is less than consensual. I've said it before but my favorites are Little Black Skirt and Freshman Girl.

-A female fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I like the writing in first person. It's a nice change from the other writers' stories. My only complaint is that ( sorry to be sexist ) like a guy, your stories end too quickly with little dialogue or finish.

elbashaelbashaabout 10 years ago
I like the way you elaborate the anal action

Keep up the great work!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous