All Comments on 'A Party In Her Panties'

by Sally Tart

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
jake12jake12about 16 years ago
Sally

This comment has to do with all rather than only one of your stories. They are excellent. You have a way of communicating the way your characters feel and how their excitement is building that totally brings the reader into the story. It makes the story extremely exciting! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
incredible story

Sally, you are a talented writer....I love how you write, and how you take your time, letting the story build...lets me get into the story too, feeling all the emotions and sensations of the characters.......

Your husband is a lucky man, to have a wife with such passion and imagination ! I love all your stories, and look forward to reading them............please write more!

You are my favorite author in literotica, and your stories never fail to take me over the edge......thank you!!

I wish I could get my wife to take on other lovers too....very hot! .....

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 14 years ago
Hot, hot, hot...

I really like your stories ... this one was hot, hot, hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic!

This was a fabulous story! I loved it. I wonder how often something like this has actually happened?

Keep up the great stories.

rojasf1rojasf1almost 14 years ago
Just one of the best I ever read

I will give anything to have some adventure like this, you have a terrific imagination.

Great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the worst perverted crap I ever skipped thru.

The "author" have no idea of story structure, character build up or even literacy sometimes. Just mindless writ of dirty sex. That is probably why she give up her job as a toilet attendant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So fucking hot

Oh fucking wonderful Sally, you are fabjulous with the fucking, sucking and cumming descriptions. I have been reading you all day. Now I am totally fucked out with the creaming I have done, and the fucking and sucking with my girl friend and her best mate, we are all fucked up. B in the Uk. more and from your pen please, you beautiful sex mad cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
THE WORST SHIT OF THEM ALL !!!

This mindless diatribe of a mentally deficient "writer" is a typical of an asylum inmate. This idiocy is apparently shared by all the trailer park anons commenting. Why in hell don't those people don't dispose themselves in meat processing plant ???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yea!, But?

I loved the story. It was great!

However, it needs very badly to be edited. You mentioned kissing "Steve" when you meant "Chuck" and your grammar is very bad.

Please let someone knowledgable in English proof-read your stories.

Very good story-line.

drtsdrtsover 12 years ago
1 or 5

While the story was well written I find that most stories by women or from their perspective seem to make the husband a wimp or try to belittle him. In this story one the wife decided to live up to husband desires she should have talked to him about it instead of just breaking the wedding vowes... This could have led to a wife swap or a number of other things. Stories like this help men understand why they for the most part dont trust the ladies. This story need a 4 for a rating but it only gets a 1 from me... till you chang the ending...

fishgetterfishgetterover 12 years ago
GRAMMAR

When does it become necessary to do an edit job ? Before you hit send, comes to mind. It was a good story but the grammatical errors are too many and very obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Soooo hot!

This has great detail and I love how imaginative you are! Exciting story-line too! While reading this I was sexting my boyfriend and ended up fingering myself and was dripping cummmmm!!!! Got so hot, I never cummed like that before! Your story did it for me. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story but...

did you pass junior high English?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more, more,

me and my husband, (sorry he interrupted me again) your stories are the best!

Note to the "know-it-all-assholes" where are the stories you have written? GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO RESPECT OTHERS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
less , less...

lesss...

Danno_61455Danno_61455about 10 years ago
GREAT STORY

I'd enjoy reading about that Girl Party which had been cancelled. Seems like a chapter 2 would nearly write itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What man would let another man fuck his wife and watch. If they were swapping and fucking each others wife fine but to just watch no way.

Goodmeal69Goodmeal69about 9 years ago
Excellent! Loved your story!

That was definitely a Party in her panties!

I will look to see if you've written more but I oved it! Good story, good led in...

She was a lucky lady! More!

OakburyOakburyalmost 9 years ago
Really Loved The Story!

Thank you, wonderful story. I like that the wife gets so much pleasure, that the husband gets everything that he wants, well basically everyone wins. The way the world should be. No need to have the selfish and the haters, they simply can't understand this. I will pass this on to my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Needed some spell checking

This is a great story but needs some spell checking and editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My wife likes the party m her panties

We have done the very same thing except for I did not hide in the closet I said or laid on the bed as she got her pussy eaten and she sucked a big cock then she got the fucking of her life it is so hot to watch your wife taking a big fat strange cock and her he loved it so I agreed if you ever tried it you should your wife will love it and you should also. Have a good day

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Typical

Nothing but a cum dumpster slut and wimp fag cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Grammar

Again, poor grammar, poor word usage and poor punctuation made the story unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really

There really are some spine less ,brain-dead husbands out there.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Get an editor please!

Can't rate this due to the distractions of incorrect word usage (hey it's better than a 3 or 4 because of it!).

But it was a pretty hot story, pregnacy's not my gig, but as Steve is rich paternity payments shouldn't be an issue...

Would have been better to have Chuck 'catch' them, then join or at least suggest payback.

Any more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
name change

Are you sure this was not written by "Silly Tart"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it.

Loved this story. And loved jerking off and cumming reading it. Fuck it was hot. Will enjoy reading all of your stories.

col_lovercol_loverabout 4 years ago
I Love your stories Sally

I totally love a good slut wife story, and you do it every time. You must get so wet cumming up with all these different story idea's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ohhh i enjoyed this so much the only thing beter would have a foursome. Your story sure helps me out.

tucarne8tucarne8almost 2 years ago

I loved it!!! The details you give on the lingerie outfits aaaah I visualized them can you tell us how it feels putting on the lingerie and how it hugs and comforts the women body. Thank you!!

MOVINGON1941MOVINGON1941over 1 year ago

I loved your story. the details were so well described that it gave me an erection even at 81 years old with no viagara. THANK YOU

FluidswallowerFluidswallower9 months ago

A hot little tae and a fun read, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice to see another wife lying, manipulating and cheating on her husband; violating her marriage vows without even some guilt or remorse or shame. Fabulous cock-driven marriage!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous