A Party In Her Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers

My orgasm was just minutes away. Steve and Chuck both knew I was near orgasm just from the way I was breathing and moaning. I started bucking my hips up to Steve as I moaned out, YES, OH GOD YES THAT FEELS SO GOODDDDDDD. Steve let go of one of my breasts and then sank two fingers deep inside of me. OH YESSSSSSSSSS, I moaned out as I started fucking up to his fingers. He started flicking my clit with his tongue and finger fucking me fast as hell. My body started shaking as my orgasm started. I yelled out OH YES, DON'T STOP, YES, YES YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME CUM. He didn't stop at all. He sucked my clit into his mouth as hard as he could. That did it for me, I started cumming big time. I yelled out loud as could be, OH YES, YES, OH GOD I'MMMM CUMMINGGGGGG, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

My God did I ever cum, it was a great orgasm. I pulled his head tight to my pussy as he continued to suck on my clit. The room was full of the wet sucking sounds his mouth was making on my pussy.

Just then I remembered my Husband Chuck in the closet. I looked his way and seen the big smile on his face. I couldn't believe how much cumming with another mans tongue in my pussy turned me on as my Husband watched. But it sure did, and I couldn't wait for Steve to fuck me. I knew I wasn't going to be able to control myself once Steve started fucking me. I just hoped Chuck wouldn't get mad at me for liking Steve's big hard cock so much.

As my orgasm came to an end Steve stood up and dropped his pants and underwear. His cock was standing out in front of him like a big steel pipe. It looked even bigger than the last time I seen it. And I knew I would soon have that nice hunk of meat deep inside me. Steve took his hard cock in his hand and stroked it a few times. He then said, I think that hot little pussy of yours is all warmed up and ready for some hard cock. I looked him in the eyes and moaned out yes it is, as I opened my legs wide to welcome him inside me. Steve smiled and moved in over the top of me and between my legs. Steve ran his hands up and down both my fishnet-covered legs.

He then reached down and pulled on the garter belt around my waist and let it snap back in place. Then he said you look like a high priced hooker, dressed in this sexy little out-fit. Then he took a hold of his hard cock again shaking it at me and said, and I'm going to fuck you like a high priced whore. I just smiled up at him and opened my legs even wider.

Steve lowered him self over me as he held his hard cock in his hand and lined it up to my wet pussy hole. He ran the head of it up and down my slit a few times until it was covered with my slick pussy juice. Then with one forward move Steve's hard cock popped right inside me. Oh God it felt so good. I rolled my hips up to meet his down word stroke. He started pumping in me long slow deep strokes. My God it felt so good I started moaning and pumping up to each of his strokes.

I looked over to see if Chuck was enjoying watching me full of another mans cock as much as I was. He had his hand out pointing at the end of the bed. I wasn't sure what he was pointing at. I looked up and didn't see anything. Then I saw he was making some kind of a move like he was putting something on his middle finger. Then it hit me, the condom, I forgot to have Steve put on a rubber.

I moaned out to Steve, wait, wait, stop a minute. He stopped and said what's the matter? I told him that I'm not on the pill that he needs to put on a condom. I didn't wont to get pregnant.

Steve laughed and said I'll not cum in you this time and started pumping in me again. I hoped Chuck didn't catch what he had just said about not (this time). I pushed on Steve and said again, no stop, put a rubber on please. Kind of in a mad tone Steve said, oh fuck, ok but you put in on me, I hate them fucking things.

He pulled out of me and fell on the bed on his back next to me. His hard wet cock was pointing at the sky. I took a condom out of the package and moved down the bed to put it on him. As I took hold of his hard cock something made me rap my mouth around it. I could tastes my own pussy juices on it as I started sucking up and down on it. I took as much as I could deep in my mouth. Steve moaned out, shit baby, if you don't stop I'm going to cum in your mouth before I even fuck ya.

I took that as a warning and stopped giving him head, for I need that hard cock back in my horny pussy. As I was trying to roll the condom down over Steve's hard cock I looked to see Chuck giving me the okay sign again. Steve was again playing with my hard nipples. Once I had the rubber rolled all the way on Steve push me back down on the bed and mounted me.

Steve looked down at me and said okay Cameron, no stopping me now. I'm going to fuck you until we both can't take it any more. Having said that I felt his hard cock slipping ever so slowly back inside my waiting pussy. I moaned out and again started rocking my hips in time with him. Steve was kissing me on the lips, neck and breasts as he kept up this slow speed. As he was working on my hard nipples I looked at Chuck to see him still smiling back at me. I winked at him as I was enjoying the feeling of Steve's hard cock deep inside my pussy. I was thinking that Mary Sue was 100% right. It was a great turn on screwing another guy as your husband is watching you. And I was going to make sure that he got a good show to enjoy.

By now Steve had picked up speed and was driving me wild. I locked my legs around his back and was pulling him even deeper inside me. OH GOD YES FUCK ME, I moaned in Steve's ear. He kept up this speed for a long time. I had totally forgotten about Chuck watching us. All I knew is that Steve was going to make me cum again very soon. His long deep strokes were driving me up the wall.

I lost all control and started yelling YES, YES, FASTER, OH GOD YES THAT FEELS SO GOOD, FUCK ME. Steve was biting on my hard nipples as he pumped his hard cock in me. I felt another orgasm starting deep inside of my body. I moaned out OH GOD CUM WITH ME, I'M GOING TO CUM. Faster and faster Steve drove his hard cock in me. I was humping my ass up off the bed loving every minute of the fucking I was getting. Chuck was still not on my mind. The only thing on my mind was cumming with Steve's big cock inside me.

Then I felt Steve cock getting even bigger deep inside my wet pussy and I knew he would be cumming very soon also. I yelled out even louder now, OH YES, I'M GOING TO CUM, CUM WITH ME, CUM WITH MEEEEEEEE. Then it happened. Steve moaned out, AHHHHH YES I'M CUMMING. He pushed as deep inside me as he could. Then I felt his hard cock start to jerk and quiver inside my pussy. He gave a few little short jabs then pushed deep inside me again, as he was cumming. His quivering cock set off my orgasm. I milked my hot pussy up and down his cumming cock as I yelled out, OH FUCK YES, YES, OH YESSSSSSSSSSS I'M CUMMING TOOOOOOOOOOOO. Oh God what an orgasm I had on his jerking cock. I think that was the hardest that I had ever came in my life. I dropped my legs and was gasping for air. Steve also collapsed on top of me, trying to get his breath.

Chuck came back to mind as I looked over his way. I was thinking what he must have been thinking to just see his wife cum with and other man in a way that I've never cum with him. But he was still smiling and gave me the okay sign again. I winked at him again just as Steve started moving on top of me.

Steve gave me a big hot kiss and said, shit girl you sure know how to fuck. You have to be the best fuck I've ever had. He gave me another kiss and said, hang on a few minutes and I'll fuck ya again. I kissed him back and said I may just hold you to that. Steve laughed and said I just need a little rest and little Steve will be back hard and ready to go again. I was thinking to myself that I was going to hold him to his offer.

Steve then rolled off the top of me leaving a trail of what felt like hot sperm across the top of my leg. Then it felt like a river of something running out of my now empty pussy. I reached down and got some of what ever it was running out of me on my fingers. After checking it out I learned sure as shit it was Steve's cum. I looked at his now half soft cock to see that the rubber had broken. The rolled up part was still around the base of his cock with parts of the condom hanging off it. I told him shit the rubber broke, I'm full of your cum. He smiled and said I told you I hate them fucking things. It's okay that will just make you more juicy when I fuck you again.

Then he ran his hand down over my tummy to my very hot and wet cum filled pussy. He sank two or three fingers in me and said, oh wow I love the feel of a just fucked pussy. I looked at Chuck with a look as to what I should do on my face? Both his hands came out and he made like a fucking motion as if his finger was fucking his other hand. I took this that I was to let Steve fuck me again. And to tell the truth I was more that happy to let him do me again right in front of Chuck.

Well, it didn't take Steve long at all to have me begging for him to fuck me again. The way he kept on finger fucking my very wet pussy had me on the verge of cumming again. I reached down to find his cock as hard as a rock again.

After I gave it just a few strokes Steve slapped me on the ass and said, okay bitch, get on your hands and knees. I didn't like being called a bitch, but I did like the fact that I was about to be filled with Steve's big cock again. Once on my hands and knees Steve moved in behind me. He took a hold of my hips and lined his cock up to my dripping pussy.

Just then I looked over at Chuck. He had the biggest smile on his face. There was just something about looking your Husband right in the eye, as another man is slipping his cock deep inside you. I just about came right then knowing that Chuck could see Steve's hard cock going in me. And God was he ever in me. It felt like his hard cock was even deeper inside me as he pulled himself tight against me. Steve moaned, God I love the feeling of a cum filled pussy, your so hot and wet.

Then it hit me again damn he didn't have a condom on again. Again I said wait a minute, you need to put a rubber on. Steve laughed and said, baby your pussy is full of my cum, a little more is not going to hurt a thing. I looked over at Chuck and he gave me the okay sign. I just moaned and started pushing back to Steve's cock. My wet pussy started making wet suction sounds as Steve started driving his cock in me at full speed.

My boobs were bouncing all over my chest as I started banging back into Steve. Steve bent over and took one of my breasts in each of his hands. He was pulling on them like he was riding a horse or something. Next he reached around with one hand and started playing with my hard cum soaked clitoris. Oh that felt so good as he rubbed my clit in time with his hard fucking. I yelled out OH GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD, GOD PLEASE DON'T STOP. And stopping was the last thing on Steve's mind. Faster and faster he started pumping in me. I looked over Chuck's way and locked eyes with him. I moaned out, I'm going to cum again. With his eyes locked on me he shook his head yes as a big smile formed on his face.

How Steve was really plowing into me from behind. He knew I was about to cum again as well as I did. Still looking right at Chuck I moaned out OH YES FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD. Steve then moaned out, cum on my cock you bitch, as he pumped even deeper and faster into me. Just then my orgasm took over my body. Again looking Chuck right in the eye I moaned out that I was cumming. And the best part was the fact that I was cumming with another mans hard cock deep inside my wet pussy. I closed my eyes and yelled out, OH GOD YES, I'M CUMMING. As I tried to squeeze Steve's hard cock with my super wet pussy. Just then Steve moaned out, God your pussy feels so good when you cum. Shit I'm going to cum again. Having said that he gave about three hard pushes deep inside me. Then holding his cock as deep as he could inside me he moaned here it comes baby, OH YES I'M CUMMING. His cock felt like a big vibrator as it started squirting hot sperm deep in my pussy.

I opened my eyes again and looked at Chuck. This time I moaned out, oh yes, fill me with your hot cum. My own orgasm got even better as I was enjoying the fact that my Husband was watching me be filled with another mans sperm.

After a minute of just hard breathing Steve pulled out of me and fell down on the bed totally out of gas. I felt his hot cum running out of me and down both legs, as I to fell forward on the bed also. Steve patted me on the ass and said you have to be the best fuck that I've ever had. I laughed and said well, you're not to bad yourself. Steve laughed and said thanks, and then he got up and said, well I better take a look at this broken window crank.

I just laid there dressed in my garter belt and stockings with his sperm running out of me watching him as he looked at the window. After looking at it a bit Steve came back to the foot of the bed. I was now on my back looking up at him. I had my legs spread just a little but I knew he could see all the sperm he pumped in me running out and down to the bed.

He smiled looking down at me and said, shit baby if I had the time I would fuck you again right now. What a sight this is, Chucks little wife lying in his bed with my cum running out of her hot pussy. I better go or I'm going to be back inside you again. As he started dressing Steve said I'll pick up a new crank for your window. Let me know one day next week when Chuck is gone and I'll come over and fix it for ya. And I'll have to fill that hot pussy of yours up with some more hard cock again. I moaned out that that sounded good to me.

Once all dressed Steve gave me a kiss good-bye. He also gave both my still hard nipples a good hard kiss, as he moaned you have the best nipples I've ever sucked on. As he turned and walked out the door I found myself wishing he would fuck me once more before he left.

Once I heard the front door shut Chuck came busting out of the closet. I was surprised to see that he was totally nude with a big hard-on hanging out in front of him. He jumped in bed and started kissing me. He said oh God was that ever hot, I came two time watch you. Again surprised I said you jerked off in there watching me? Chuck moaned out yes as his fingers worked their way down to my dripping pussy. Once he slipped two or three of them inside my wet pussy he went nuts.

He moaned oh God your full of Steve's cum, I've got to fuck you now! Chuck got on top of me and lined his hard cock up to my hot and wet pussy. It didn't take much for him to slip all the way inside me, I was so wet and slick. Chuck moaned out real loud, oh fuck does your pussy ever feel good full of Steve's cum. Did you like Steve fucking you? I know you did, as he started pumping his hard cock in me at full speed.

It wasn't long at all until I was getting more sperm pumped in my welcome pussy. Chuck must have screwed me six more times that day. I've never seen him this turned on before.

The next week we had a replay when I had Steve back over to fix the window crank. This time he wore a condom and it didn't brake. Chuck was in his same hiding spot again. But he liked it better the first time when I was full of Steve's cum for him.

As it ended up I have good news and bad news out of all this. The bad news is that Steve got me pregnant. The good news is now he doesn't have to wear a rubber when he screws me. Chuck loves that part. The only thing is, we have no idea what we are going to tell the rest of the family as to how I got pregnant. Once I start showing we'll have to come up with something.

But, until that time I'm going to enjoy the fact that I now have two men at keep me satisfied and I love it. Myself I think that every woman should try getting it on with two guys. Trust me you'll love it. And I can't believe how much my Husband loves it.

THE END………….for now!!!!!!

Please give me your VOTE. And I'll be glad to reply to any E-mail, good or bad. I hope they are all good. Thanks for reading my story. E-mail me at the link below.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers