A Pendant for Wendy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And we can fuck, Vince," Wendy snarled. "In my bed. All fucking night. You can fuck me, Vince. Any way you want to. I'll get on my knees and you can fuck me doggy. I'll ride your cock..."

Wendy mauled her breasts and forced her lips against Vince's mouth.

She kissed him, wild and desperate before breaking away with a long groan.

"Do you want to do that, Vince?" grunted Wendy. "Do you?"

"Can I fuck you now, Wendy?" Vince replied. "Please."

He was tugging his cock, working at himself as he half-knelt, half-sat on the sofa. Vince had hold of the dildo with one hand, his free hand cranking at his erection as he stared at Wendy.

"Soon, darling," Wendy mumbled, the words coming out thick and guttural. She stared off, eyes glazed, her torso convulsing. "I'm going to come ... Oh, fuck, I'm going to come."

Wendy bounced up and down, one hand on her breasts, fingers tweaking nipples already swollen and pink while she rubbed at the apex of her slit, teasing her clitoris with vague circular sweeps of her fingers.

"Kiss me, Vince," Wendy breathed. "Kiss me while I do it."

Vince's tongue was in Wendy's mouth when she climaxed. He cranked at his cock while Wendy's body heaved and bucked, great grunts and moans bursting out of her, the orgasm ripping through Wendy as she forced herself down onto the dildo.

Vince released the thing, almost its entire length absorbed by Wendy's body, the stub at its end the only part of the rubber cock visible while Wendy snorted and squirmed through her climax. He rolled down onto the carpet, kneeling as Wendy collapsed against the sofa, Vince's lips searching for one of Wendy's nipples.

"Oh fuck," Wendy groaned, fingers sloshing around her vulva. "Suck my tits, baby," she gasped. "That's it, Vince," Wendy squealed, exultant, euphoria at her release from frustration and the sight of Vince's mouth at her breast causing her voice to rise. "I'm yours, darling. Suck my tits, kiss me, lick my pussy. Oh, Vince, please, do anything you want. I'll do everything for you, Vince."

"Suck me," Vince snarled, all reticence gone. He was an animal by then, any residual reserve about Wendy's friendship with his mother gone. All Vince thought about at that moment was what he'd seen and done, and what Wendy had promised him. He cranked at his cock and stood up, offering the domed end to Wendy as he worked a fist up and down his length. "Suck my fucking cock," Vince grunted.

And then, as Wendy hauled herself upright, just as he mouth opened and she was reaching for Vince's hard-on, semen gushed from the slitted eye and splashed across her cheek.

A second burst flicked a long, silvery thread into Wendy's hair. She yelped and instinctively recoiled, her eyes closing as jizm sprayed onto her face.

"Fuck!" yelled Wendy. "You've done it again!"

Then she started to laugh as Vince grunted and moaned and buckled at the waist, his hand forcing further spurts of semen to spit from his cock.

"How much of that stuff can you make?" gasped Wendy, the laugh tapering. "You're a fountain, Vince."

"Fuck," Vince snarled in response. "Oh, shit, Wendy..."

Semen slid down over the upper slopes of Wendy's breasts, a dollop of the stuff glistening close to the heart-shaped pendant while she leaned forward and took the final, weakening spurts in her mouth.

Wendy worked at the root of Vince's cock and grinned up at him.

"Okay," she said, backhanding semen from her lips. "Now we better go upstairs, Vince." Wendy waggled the undiminished erection in her hand. "I think it's time we had a nice little fuck." She glanced at the door that led to the hallway and the front door beyond. "Before anyone gets home. Take me to bed and let's fuck."