All Comments on 'A Perfect Cock Ch. 01'

by sociopathic

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

Story, tags and title are all almost unrelated to each other.....

NesticNestic12 months ago

Great story. I enjoyed your storyline and the buildup. Please continue with further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

not a very good story im glad you haven’t created more it’s a mother and son story why tf does she talk about the dad so much a good way to deter your readers from your story anyways please never write again there’s a reason there’s only 2 comments on this story i couldn’t make it past the first page

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Seems good so far! Hopefully she just teases other men but doesn't fuck them. Save that for her son

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I thought it was a story about her son's perfect cock and it ends up to be a story about her fucking the plumber. A lot of reading for nothing. Wasn't any incest in it at all.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So far her son (with the perfect cock) got up and left and in the end was jacking off in the shower. The rest of the story is about how his mom who supposedly loves her husband so much and is all worried about going nude in front of him but will screw the plumber? Don't understand why the whole plumber thing is even in the story unless it's to show how big of a whore his mother is.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Perfect hot ending…It’s so hot to remember being caught by mommy as the semen spurted out of my massive 20 year-old cock…Jacking off on to her sexy black bra…It wasn’t my fault. She left it out…

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo12 months ago
Attractive mother catches almost perfect cock.

Good chance offspring will be perfect. Masterfully crafted with perfect amount of history and build up. Left the reader wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

DAMN that was hot!!! Fantastic start! Have to keep this going!!

5+⭐

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think this story is somewhat full of B.S. I worked in the business and it would be a firing event to do what that plumber did. I also blame Alice for doing what she did, by being naked while someone is doing repair work (bad move) on her part. Your imagination is working overtime. In the real world this would never happen. I found it bad and unrealistic.

tinfoilhattinfoilhat11 months ago

Anonymous...This site is full of FICTION. It's a story. Authors can do whatever they want. All these stories could be under the label FANTASY.

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt5311 months ago

It can't end here. Early in the story piece should have been peace.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not much to this story just a mother giving pleasure to a young plumber!!!!!!!!!!!! This is an incest site and where's the incest here?????????????? NONE just a 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic11 months ago

The son is supposed to have unwavering morals but I doubt it given the mother he has... A slut.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Did not like this I think mother is a slut and no incest a 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersociopathic@sociopathic
Just someone who enjoys writing. Leave a comment or a like if you enjoy! If you'd like to talk to me personally or have personal requests, please email me at sociopathic.lit@gmail.com