A Perfect Cock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She called one more time, then sprang up and then ran to the bathroom.

Will stood in a cloud of plaster dust wafting down from the ceiling, facing away from her. His coveralls were, well, covered - but in more white dust, which still fell from a hole where the showerhead had stood. The entire wall was in pieces in the bathtub instead of where the tiles belonged, on the wall.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

The plumber answered without turning around. "There's a leak alright. The entire back of the wall is drenched. Whole thing will need to be replaced. It'll be costl-"

He turned around, and his mouth fell open. Alice stood there, absolutely naked, wetness covering her thighs. He'd seen her before, downstairs, but now she held a fat, thick dildo in her hand, still glistening with her juices. Her pussy gaped slightly at him, loosened up from the cock she had been stuffing into her cunt just before, her labia sticking to her thighs slightly.

Her mind was conflicted. On one hand, this was mortifyingly embarrassing. To be caught - not just once, but twice ­, and by the same man? Not only naked, but masturbating both times, her own sweet sweet come stuck to her thighs and betraying her arousal? Her nipples hard and sticking out, bruised slightly from all her twisting? And then caught with one of her toys too?

The other side of her mind enjoyed the thrill. Enjoyed being caught, enjoyed being looked at sexually by someone that was essentially a stranger. Enjoyed knowing that someone else knew that she was fucking herself, that her cunt needed cock desperately. Enjoyed being naked in front of someone else, almost performing for them. From the bulge in his pants, she could tell that he enjoyed it too, even if he tried to act like he didn't.

She decided to stick with the second part of her mind. She let the dildo hang in her hand, making no move to hide it or the juice on it. In fact, she trailed her thumb along the base, letting him see the juices collected on it. His gaze darted between her fingers and the cock held between them, and her stretched out, wide open pussy.

She shifted her leg slightly, allowing him to see if better.

"Are you alright, though?" she asked him, hoping to grab his attention.

"Uhh, I'm - well..l - yeah," he trailed off, clearly not paying attention. Her nipples tightened as she saw what he was looking at.

She walked up to him and grabbed his hand. He jumped as if electrocuted, his other hand going to try and hide the bulge in his pants. He stammered, clearly trying to say something, but completely unable to.

"Come with me," she said, leading him out of the bathroom. He followed like a puppy after a bone. "We'll get you cleaned up."

She took him to the master bathroom, where the shower still worked. It was a shower large enough for four people, glass-walled on three sides; the kind that had multiple different shower heads and could be seen into from the rest of the bathroom easily, stood apart from the walls. The centerpiece of the bathroom. She led him into the bathroom proper and put her dildo down on the ground there, her juices still glistening on it. He stood in shock.

"Let's clean you up," she said again, gently holding his face with her hand. The one that had been holding the dildo. She put her thumb close enough to his nose that she was sure he could smell her cum, her pussy, on her hand, feel the imprint of her juices on his face.

His bulge grew even larger.

Slowly, she unhooked his coveralls, peeling them down. She let the plaster dust fall all around them and onto her, onto the floor, where it was washed away by the water she had turned on. She peeled them down as far as she could, shuffling them down to his feet. Underneath, he wore a shirt and shorts, which did nothing to hide his erection. She took his shirt off first, raising his arms above his head and sliding it off. She had to go up onto her tiptoes to reach, straining against his body. She could feel her nipples squishing into him, feel the imprint of his cock on her stomach, the hard heat of him almost burning through the few clothes he had left.

She lifted his feet out of his shoes, then rolled down his socks. While feet weren't one of her biggest kinks, Alice couldn't ever say no to a few good looking, sturdy feet. She much preferred her feet on their bodies, though. Finally, on her knees in front of him, she pulled down his shorts and boxers in one fell swoop.

His cock almost hit her in the face.

It was good, as cocks go. Not perfect, but definitely good. It certainly was pretty, she thought to herself. The balls were bigger than average, hanging low and full in their sac. She loved a good pair of balls, loved to play with them and feel them move around in her hand. She loved the feeling of balls in her mouth too, especially the way that they made her men moan. Above it was the penis itself. It was a good length, about average sized if she had to say. Five, six inches? Getting longer as she looked at it. Unfortunately, it had no foreskin. She loved a foreskin on a cock. They made the cocks so much more fun to play with, and so much more sensitive. There were so many things that you could do with a foreskin that you simply couldn't with a cut cock. But cut cocks certainly were nice, too.

This one had a gorgeous purple head that was straining out of its skin towards her face. It had just brushed by her cheek, and she could feel a little bit of precum splattered from its head onto her. The slit, or eye, was staring right at her, at eye level, and was very, very slightly oozing precum. Oh, how she loved precum. Making a man precum was almost enough to make her orgasm in and of itself, and then the taste - that really sent her over the edge. The cock was a little tighter than she was used to, the eye gaping open farther than she really liked it, but all in all, almost perfect. She almost couldn't wait to feel it in the back of her throat, or shoved as far up her pussy - or maybe her ass - as she could take it.

Instead, she ignored it. Leaving her dildo on the ground, she gathered clothes from around the man and his manhood, putting them aside on the counter. Then, she returned, turning on the showerheads.

Water streamed around the naked couple, washing away all the dust that had gathered onto them. It fell onto their chests and breasts, making her nipples glisten and his cock throb in response. She squirted some soap into her hands, staring at him right in the eyes. Her tongue darted out and licked up the precum on her cheek. His cock pulsed achingly.

She lathered up his chest and then his arms, taking her time. Then, she squatted down, lathering up his legs, pointedly ignoring his throbbing, pulsing cock and balls, no matter how much they called to her. She brushed higher and higher up his thighs, touching his taint, and his cock spluttered up some more precum again, gathering at the tip. But she didn't touch his dick. Not yet.

She moved to his back, lathering up his shoulders and neck, massaging his hair, which was filled with dust. Then she moved down, to his ass, which was muscled from years of squatting down on the job and fixing pipes. She massaged it thoroughly, even slipping a finger into his crack, but not daring to touch his asshole. She figured there would be time for that later. He groaned as her hands explored his body, but stood stock-still, as if he still could not believe that this was happening.

She moved to his legs, kneeling behind him. Under him, almost, as she worked his legs, then moved up, just as she had done to his front. Her fingers brushed his perineum, his taint, again, but this time she let it touch his balls. Her nipples brushed against his leg, sending lightning to her pussy. She watched as the bead of precum gathered at his tip slowly, oh so slowly, began to fall. She held her hand under the pulsating tip of his cock, gathering it on her fingertips.

When it was done, she sat down in the steam of the shower, spreading her legs, baring all of herself to him. He looked at her pussy, gaping open for his gaze, and at her asshole, winking at him in her heat. He could see her needy pussy drooling, ready to cum, needing to cum.

He met her eyes. She smiled. "No touching," she said. He nodded immediately.

Alice took her precum-covered hand, slick with a stranger's cock's juice and orgasm, and pushed her fingers right into her pussy. She masturbated with it, throwing her head back, watching the stranger over her jacking off rabidly, frothing his cock into a frenzy. As more precum flowed, it fell right onto her hand, right into her pussy, so close was she to him. So close, but not touching. He could see her pussy, her nipples, hear her gasping and moaning under him. He braced his hand far above, leaning over until his cock was almost at her tits, almost at her head. Almost at her mouth.

She fucked herself, her second hand joining her first and rubbing her clit furiously. He was beginning to pant above her, his cock straining. Another glob of precum descended from it, this time into her waiting mouth. It was salty, thick, coating the insides of her mouth in the taste of sex. It was delicious. She needed more.

Her nipples were screwing themselves into knots, her breasts heaving under him. Her dildo lay by her leg, forgotten, as she stared at the glorious and much more alive cock right above her, and the hand that it fucked. For by this point, he was fucking his hand more than his hand was fucking his cock. She imagined that he thought of her pussy instead, or maybe her mouth, from the way he was positioned, right above her, his legs spread on either side of her body. Despite herself, she grabbed one of his legs, with her hand, high up near his thigh, as if bracing herself. The other hand continued to work her clit.

His cock erupted.

This was her favorite part. The part that she worked for the entire time. Cum rained down onto her as if in slow motion. The first spurt hit her directly in the mouth, coating her insides completely in the sticky, gooey, glorious taste of fresh cum, milked directly from a willing cock. She lived for that taste. She reached up instantly and grabbed his cock, guiding it first towards her breasts, where another spurt hit her nipples, the cum falling between her breasts and lubricating them past each other. Then, finally, she directed it at her pussy, at the hand that worked it.

Cum spluttered out of his still-hard cock, dripping between her fingers and hitting her clit. Her body exploded into orgasm as it slipped even farther, into her waiting hole, which gushed her damp wetness into a pool around her. She was far enough out of the stream of water that the water did not wash away her scent or her arousal. Wave after wave, she climber her orgasm higher and higher, coming once, twice, again and again, until her body finally calmed down, her vision going black and her brain going blank. God, how Alice loved orgasming with another man's semen coating her.

After a moment, she got up to her knees, careful not to disturb any of the sweet, salty cum still coating her body. She was careful, now, and tentatively licked his cock. It twitched, but he was gasping, and she could tell that he was spent. Slowly, she licked it completely clean, making sure to tongue-fuck the little hole at the end of his cock to get every last bit of semen out and into her body instead, then got up and opened the shower door, still covered in his orgasm.

Carefully, she led him out, toweling him down, before kissing his cock one last time, lashing it with her tongue. She enjoyed leaving cocks like this, hard and waiting for her again. She led him to the front door when he was dressed, still naked herself.

Well, that last part wasn't strictly true. Cum still coated her chest and stomach, and the few spots on her face her tongue hadn't been able to reach were also covered in sticky seed. She opened the front door covered like that, watching his cum sparkle on her skin. She waved goodbye to him as he left, massaging his cock slightly as he squeezed past her.

He turned to say goodbye. She simply dipped her hand onto her chest, fondling her tits and gathering up the cum he had deposited there, then sucked it up from her fingers and smiled at him with a little wave - form now-clean fingers.

--

When Jacob returned, he found his bathroom in shambles. The shower was a mess, and Alice had told him to be careful, and that it would be better to use the master bathroom while they were getting it fixed.

That night, Alice got ready for bed while Jacob showered. She slipped off her clothes, into just her panties, and lay in her bed. She tossed and turned, unable to sleep. Richard wasn't back yet. Soon, Alice found herself needing to pee. She squirmed, holding on for as long as she could. As soon as she heard the shower turn off, the pitter-patter of water hitting the tiles gone, she waited for thirty more seconds, then scrambled to the door of the master bathroom, pulling on a thin shirt as she went. It wouldn't do for Jacob to see her in such a state.

She entered the bathroom, steam rising off the tiles and walls and hanging in the air, almost obscuring her view. She padded in, her feet cold against the tiles, her mind occupied by her need to pee. She turned the corner into the shower proper, and was greeting by an incredible sight.

Jacob stood, hand planted against the glass, utterly naked. Under him was a dildo - a dildo, covered in her juices. A dildo that she had forgotten. His other hand was stroking his cock, going back and forth, up and down, at an incredible pace, as he stared at that dildo, covered in her body's own arousal, in her own cum.

She stepped backwards, the backs of her legs - her ass, really - hitting the backs of the counter behind her. Jacob's head snapped up, and his eyes widened as he stared at her. His hand shot down to cover his cock, the other one slackening its tight grip around its girthy shaft, but it was too late.

Alice watched as her son came, spurting wave after wave of semen, onto the glass wall between them. She watched her son orgasm.

12