All Comments on 'A Perfect Wife'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 261 Comments
hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
There's a price

Although I am not normally in favor or reconciliation, in this case I would inform my wife that because of her repeated adulterous behavior I no longer had absolute trust in her. The price she would have to pay would be that I would verify her truthfullness from time to time. If I found any more dishonesty (treachery) I would go directly to divorce-no compromise or discussion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dry as toast....

That was one of the best written, worst stories I have ever read. You took a cliche issue, used cliche plot devices, and wrote it in a manner that is even bad for you. It was devoid of feeling and left me just ....well nothing really, it just ended.

You really need to work on so many elements of plot and dialogue. Your stories look and sound so much the same, and that is not a compliment.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
structure ok

but the writing is cold, almost clinical. It feels simply like a plot without substance. You explanation what is happening and what they are feeling (occasionally.) However it never rises above explanation.

And the end just makes no sense

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
The Perfect Cliché

There were a lot of quick switches in the plot and I had to read the last few paragraphs twice to be sure that I knew what happened. I agree that the writing style is dry and the people do not seem to have consistent personalities.

Perhaps the important thing is, that though tempted, I read to the end....

If they had steered for group sex I would have never gotten there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Should have been in humor.

Thanks for writing.

RehnquistRehnquistover 13 years ago
Too Many Cliches

All right, just to sum up a few:

1. Perfect wife is secret size junkie.

2. Black man has bigger cock than white husband.

3. Lover just fucks her, hubby "makes love." (Note to all hubbys: Just give her a good sound fucking every now and again and your chances of being the victim of adultery will shrink.)

4. Aggrieved spouses bang each other in presence of adulterers to punish and let the adulterers feel the pain they've inflicted.

5. Aggrieved lovers then, in the midst of such incredible pain and betrayal, find themselves falling in love with each other.

The list could go on, but Grey Eagle seems to have captured every imaginable cliche in the book here. And, to top it all off, he takes the perfect marriage and ends it on Fantasy Island with the perfect marriage becoming a controlled open marriage. Really? All we're missing is Tatoo yelling 'De Plane! De Plane!"

If this was intentional and meant as a humorous polk at such cliches, then it failed on the quality of the stilted dialogue and documentary prose that really told us nothing and didn't convey any emotion beyond simple, contrived melodrama.

I've read and enjoyed many of Grey Eagle's previous stories, and I hope he keeps writing. I just hope his future submissions are more original and better written.

mrpmarlowemrpmarloweover 13 years ago
Interesting

But... I was confused to how quick Tasha and Bill's relationship came together. That part felt hurried.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Enjoyed but confused

I reread the ending many times and didn't understand how they went from boinking their buddies to never seeing them again. Could you explain in this comment section? BTW have read all your stories and really like your writing style and plot lines you are one of my few favorite writers. How about another SEAL saves women and child stories what's not to love about a hero story

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 13 years ago
well...

...there are writers and there are puppet masters, i guess.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
pathetic

let me see if I have this right ...Tasha the other guy's wife is a marriage counselor that has suggest they fuck each other to get revenege?

sure that sort of ahem " therapy" happens all the time.

God this is awful.

the wife does not know why she has been doing this for years ,.. she cant explain it.... but she is certain she will stop?? Kind of morornic. ya know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why?

I normally love your stories. You have a way of spinning a really good story.

Why would you write this drivel. What is wrong with forgiveness? Why is it neccessary to seek revenge? Why, does the agreived party have to sink to the level of the cheating one? To level the field?

Rubbish!!!

Started good, could have been a good Romance story, right up until the trip to the Liquor store.

I feel like I just wasted my time. I was looking forward to reading another great story from you.

Probably wount look for a new story from you too hard in the future.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
Drivel, complete drivel.

Not your best work. There are so many things wrong with the plot and the behavior of the characters that I can't begin to mention them.

This really sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I probably have read worse...

but I am not sure where.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i like it yes or no

no i didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
S

TOTAL SHIT

katibkatibover 13 years ago
The ending...?

The story, which was generally well-told, intrigued me and held my interest-- that is, held it up to the final sentence, which seemed so far at variance with a logical conclusion that I was left with the question.. "What"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Usual bullshit about a cheating wife, wimp husband

Author, you don't have a clue.

koosewatcherkoosewatcherover 13 years ago
Trust

Why trust this person with your children? Bad story, lousy ending. Overall Drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Enjoyed it!

Interesting. Written with a lot of detail. But, I was disappointed that Annie didn't make a committment to expanding her own relationship with Jason. With all the cum swapping her husband and Tasha got into, I would have hoped Annie would have made her own request that she be allowed to get into some serious cocksucking with Jason, that it was something she had always wanted in her relationship with him. I also wished that during her discussions with Bill that she could have gone more into detail about the wonderful feeling of being stretched and filled by Jason. But, it was a good story overall. I just feel there could have been more erotic moments to contrast with the loving couple theme.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Bizzare but interesting story

Not really connected with reality, but presents some ideas worth turning over.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Too foolish

Revenge is a great way to take a marriage that has hurt spouses and make it better by adding more pain to the mix. NOT! Marriage is supposed to be based on love and respect. It completely baffles me how introducing disrespect from the other partner rebuilds love and respect. It is punishment. It makes one spouse the judge, jury, and executioner of the other. I just can't see how that makes things better for the marriage. The spouse may feel better to get even but it is in no way rebuilds the marriage. The dumbest thing is to waltz in a "psychologist" as one of the spouses. I can't imagine a single reputable counselor recommending revenge sex. This might be why doctor aren't supposed to treat family. It makes this woman sound amazingly stupid in contrast to how she is described. The solution to open up the marriage and define "rules" for their get togethers is just too silly. Who enforces these rules? What happens when the rules get broken? The original two have been getting together for years and didn't get caught until recently. I guess they will just have to be more sneaky. It's too bad because the story was very readable and the sex scenes were good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry

Just another bullshit swap story...should have kicked the cheating wife to the curb and moved on.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
All's well that ends well

I think the word I am looking for is softness. There was a softness in the telling of the tale, in the characters and how they acted and especially interacted, and also in the logic of the story. I am pretty much in favor of alternative format marriages, and the love affair that started the process between Jason and Annie seemed rather benign, almost tame. The concoction that Bill and Tasha came up with seemed bizarre beyond words to me. It was not quite what I presume a professional "marriage counselor" would suggest or even try to stomach.

That said, there was a lot to the story I did enjoy. I notice author has several other stories in his file and I will try some of them and see how they go.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Fantasy and fiction doesn't always have to parallel reality

If you hold this story up to a close examination of reality, then one may have a problem with the storyline.

If you take the story for what it is, an erotic fantasy then it works. Plane and simple, just a work of fiction.

Nicely done and smooth reading, although I didn't really understand the ending,

Thanks for the story.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
So what the hell happened?

Some think they decided to swap and others feel they resorted to monogamy, which of course is a fate worse than death! My problem was the extent and scope of the betrayal and the speed of reconciliation. She cheated since they were married? Then she tells him how little the sex meant to her, but she could not stop, which seems to say it meant a hell of a lot. How could a man get his head around that, and accept it? It is not the sex so much as the absolute lack of respect she showed for her husband. I guess the way it was presented; reconciliation was a stretch, especially in such a short period of time.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
To dull to be funny, to stupid to be satire.

OH Boy! Jason let's Bill fuck his slut, how magnanimously white of him! Maybe next week he’ll let Bill watch him fuck Ann and let him have some cream pie, and then they can all get into dog fucking or thrill killing. WOW! Can it get any better than this? This is just another miserable male bashing bitch writer who prefers her cuckolds to be non-men and wimps. Bill sez; "You know we don't have to do anything, they will believe we are fucking." I mean how fucking wimpy is that? You go on and on about how perfect she is! She’s a cheating slut! DUH! That disqualifies her as a perfect wife! Even Hitler, Hussein, and John Wayne Gacy liked pets and children, does that make them perfect anything? It is disgusting the way this writer portrays our soldiers as spineless hypocritical wimps, and although well written with some really hot sex, I think Gray Eagle really needs to get her treacherous twat back to Canada or better yet France.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn!

He should have killed the nigger. She is forever tainted now. Fucked by the first cousin of an ape. To get even he fucked a nigger. I guess they like to fuck monkeys. Half breed niggletts in their future?

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 13 years ago
Not my thing

Your story was well written with an easy flow and fairly good character development. Technically it was pretty good. I know that this is erotic fiction but fiction has to have some bases in reality. This situation does not.

Maybe I have a Puritan point of view but I don't feel any husband could have accepted the lies, cheating, and betrayal of Anne. At first Bill was so angry he had to walk 30 miles round trip to try and control his anger. Then he decides that it would be alright for the man that had been screwing his wife to come to his home and discuss the situation.

Again my thoughts are colored by the beliefs I have. But I feel no sane human would act this way. I'm usually in favor of a happy ending and reconciliation when possible and realistic. This was not one of those instances.

Sorry but that's my point of view. Thanks for your hard work but for me you need to keep things real and you missed badly in this story.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
This is an interesting idea.

Punish the cheating wife by entering into a swapping/open marriage. It might work for some people. I guess if you are into such things then this is a good story.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
What was that?????

Mumbo Jumbo If you had left the boring sex out it would have been a much better story.

toesmantoesmanover 13 years ago
WTF

What Zed said!!

looking4itlooking4itover 13 years ago
?

Not sure I understood the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So the cheating wife gets away with it again?

Technically written - no issues. But once again, the cheating wife of numerous years gets away with a 2-3 date penalty of the spouse getting some strange? Definitely a "reconciliation at any cost" ending with a slight twist. Nice try author but....

Yep, got a problem with that - barely any remorse, meaningless apologies and "Opps, I [cheating wife] was bad, you go ahead of try out the wife of the guy who cuckhold you." [Summarization of the cheating wife's resolution]. Bull-shit, only in shoe No IQ's world but not in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dog won't hunt

Read the first page, too many moronic issues to continue. Man that just found he was a cuck his entire married life actually listens to her within minutes. Learns she has cheated forever with a black man with an enormous dick and can feel anything for his whore wife at this point? Not in the real world. At some point in the future he may think about it, but not right away. Most of the men I know would either leave to keep from stomping her (nearly all) or kill her filthy ass on the spot (you read about them occasionally) To write this crap you have to be a lez or a queer, or are you just off your meds again?? Quit writing

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Nice

A nice read with an underutilized resolution ... I would ponder that more couples endure a transgression because the good of the past outweighs the lesser wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wasted Time

I hate to think I sat here all the way through all four pages of this thing. I kept waiting for the wife to slip and go back. This guy was afraid of catching a sexual disease from his wife, but was willing to have oral sex with the wife of his wife's lover?? You know the lover didn't wear condoms when he had sex with his wife.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I don't know how well it hunts...

but this was a D O G ! Too bad to to rate higher than One Star; maybe instead of a dog, I should have described it as DOG SHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh My God.

You just droped the biggest turd I ever saw, please make it go away, awful!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
This one didn't fly did it?....

...I think Reinquist said all you could say about this. Look forward to your next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You've probably done better

This is the literary equivalent of a paint by numbers picture...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Weird

And the winner is... Grey Eagle 286!

The weirdest story of the day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this sucks

nobody in their right are unright mind would agree to this crap you suck and i will never have the displeasure of reading your garbage again FREAK

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
revenge, my way

dump the bitch, steal his wife.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
I reconcider

After sleeping on it, I would like to retract my previous comment. There is no way I could stay married to the lying bitch. She had a long time affair and would have continued if she hadn't been caught. There was no trust or respect left to salvage. I wouldn't be able to stand the sight of her.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
The creampie part says it all . . .

Agree with many of the other comments. Although the writing was technically OK, the dialogue and the plot did not seem believable. A very straight guy who was devastated by his wife's cheating is highly unlikely to behave like a swinger, which is what basically happens at the end of the story. Revenge cheating does not make an already precarious marriage better, as any marriage counselor will point out. It obviously feels good to exact revenge in this way, but it further weakens the marriage and greatly lessens the possibility of reconciliation. This "perfect wife's" behavior was such that reconciliation is simply not credible. She did not slip once or twice but rather had a long-term affair, and despite her claims that it was just sex and not love, it was clear she had strong, romantic feelings towards the guy who first took her cherry and was her first boyfriend. She wanted to have her cake and eat it too, and in real life, it would just be a matter of time before she cheated again. Unfortunately, unless I had skipped most of the story, I had to read it before I realized how it was going to "go down," so-to-speak, and I agree with others that the ending really did not jibe with the character development portrayed at the beginning of the story.

pogmapogmaover 13 years ago
Confused!!!!!

This story is a real let down from your usual writing. You said one thing and then then contradicted your self. It quite possibly could have been a good story but the plot ended up completely disjointed. I have to admit I was disappointed but it is good to see you back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
crap

couldn't even finish it. You CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS! Your wife is just mentally unbalanced, I wouldn't even let her near kids.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Not your best effort.

I don't think they liked it.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 13 years ago
One of the most confusing stories I have ever read...

because what was the final outcome? First, the husband Bill finds out about her lifelong affair and he decides to stay in the marriage for the kids. Upon discovery, Annie, the "perfect wife," decides that she will have no contact with her lover but in the end she agrees to a swap arrangement every other month. The two couple agree to set up dates through their spouse. But they parted foreve?r

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
confusing, and so is real life

I do like the story, the writing, the ending, and your approach. I did not read other stories of you but this one is very nice.

And yes it is confusing, and such is the real life, emotions and changes in general.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm Confused Too

As someone else said, they came to an agreement to have sex every couple of months but then you had "the couples parted forever". I just don't understand that.

I also think that it is unrealistic that either spouse would forgive Annie and Jason for carrying on this "affair" (even though they denied they had one) for what??? 20 times or so?

Had I written this "end of marriages".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry...

But I agree with the majority of comments here. This story is just too flawed. You really can't have it both ways. Nothing in this world can love two things equally at once; either it's the lover's package, or it's the skilled spouse. One would overpower the other or else the wife is a cheap slut who's good at lying and the husband is eight years old.

I do like how you don't want to make this a cuckold story, but you should go with the 'blackmail into sex becomes second nature, but when it counts(before a divorce or something like that), wife finds that first nature, love, is a way better aphrodisiac.' The ending, whether she chooses the lover or the spouse, is up to you.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
You can have it both ways

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
let her be happy

He loved annie, and let her be happy. jason was clearly one thing that made her happy. Let the lovers be together and maybe not ft switch for the aggrieved parties, but work on the loving revenge. Trust restored?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is;

A very bad sinario, a well written one but bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So I'm thinking, "there is NO WAY his stories can get any worse."

And I was 1000% WRONG.

I feel my IQ lost several points just reading the first half of this story...you know, until I got to the insipid "plan"...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Baloney!!!

Too idiotic for any other word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
People who think this is a great story have never been married to a cheater.

He should have capped the bitch and her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a pile of crap.

This author must be one of the sickest assholes on the face of the earth. And those who enjoy these stories are just as sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what i self hating piece of BS

No one that is not mentally ill could accept a wife like that

Let her go be what she is a worthless piece of white trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
looks and feels like cheating

This is silly. Stating the love of husband and the just sex stuff; and their obvious enthusiasm. There can be accomodations for visitation, and Tasha certainly seems like a good alternative-intelligent, beautiful and willing. Let the cheaters have theirs, and a new norm evolve. Ann can be perfect with jason, in all ways, and the children with minimal harm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Technically the story was okay

However, this has to be a bigger pile of dog turds than are produced at the NYC dog wardens kennel over a period of a year, lots of dogs there. An ably written story that really sucked. What was the point of the story? What did I miss?

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Okay

I read this as an attempt to write a wife swapping, erotic story in both the interracial theme and the cheating wife genre. It would have been received better if they had both just decided before hand to explore swapping with a black couple. Then the readers that fantasize about such could have enjoyed it.

That the perfect and very loving wife did it for years behind his back demands the comments the readers are posting. It makes him at the end, a willing cuck, because he accepted the cheating. Basically he let the cheaters off the hook and went into the agreed on wife-swapping just to rationalize staying married, or realizing his own fantasy, or both.

Like Rehnquist and others said, too many themes used here just to come up with a swap story. Too confusing. Very good writing though.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

I liked it. All of it. I think you made the case that the cheaters really did love their spouses. Some have said that he should divorce her. The case against that is strong. First, her obvious and real upset at the thought of losing him. Furthermore, she never allowed the meetings to interfere with her time with her husband. And the final test was the convincing moment. If Annie had accepted Bill's first suggestion, he would have divorced her. Instead, she complained that it would allow too deep of relationships between the swappers and refused.

Bill's suggestions were intended to test the desires of the group. In the end, the final suggestion was to stop cheating/swapping completely and remove the temptation from their lives. I suspect at that point, Bill's temptation toward Tasha was greater than Annie's toward Jason. The ending made perfect sense.

It was pointed out that no marriage counselor would suggest such an approach. Probably not, but in this case, Tasha was not acting that part, she was a victim. That pain probably overrode her professional ethics.

Someone said that Bill should have thrown in verification of faithfulness as a condition to continuing their marriage. I think that is understood. Annie should realize that she will be watched very closely at least for some period of time.

Annie went for years believing that Bill would never find out and therefore would never be hurt. We all do things we should not because we think it will really never impact us (smoking, etc.) until it does. The problem with cheating is that it can always be found out, even years after the cheating stops. Annie now knows this and I think Bill can be relatively sure it will never happen again.

I thought the story was believable and very well written. Thanks and keep writing more stories where everyone, or at least the good guys, win.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
I truly thin grey eagle a certified and happy

cuckold, his writing show how he loves to see the husband get sloppy seconds. The only person worse than him is matt monroe. Between the two them you won't have an unhappy slut in America.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"ursus" is Latin for...

getting double ended - smoking a fat cock while getting cornholed, no wonder he reads all these cuck stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"ursus" is Latin for...

getting double ended - smoking a fat cock while getting cornholed, no wonder he reads all these cuck stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"ursus" is Latin for...

getting double ended - smoking a fat cock while getting cornholed, no wonder he reads all these cuck stories

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago

The story started off okay, but ended up being confusing. The dialogue is stilted and the emotions are airy. I don't care one way or another about the interracial aspect, but the ready acceptance of continued infidelity by all the parties involved smacks of emotional inadequacy.

In a way, the two couples were simply going through the motions of having a marriage and then discovering what kind of marriage they didn't want.

I would not be okay with my wife having a one night stand with a stranger, much less having a long term affair with a lover. I doubt too many men would simply sit down and think it rationally through then offer to stay for the sake of the kids. Bah.

It would have been a much better story if their had been some life in it, and not the seemingly uncaring attitiudes that plagued both relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HI IM BILLY

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY HELP MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
crap

I almost fell asleep it was so boring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
.

your fucked in the head

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
"I love my wife with all my heart."

That's what the husband says after learning of an affair that she carried on throughout their entire married life. Under those circumstances, wouldn't you as a husband be a little sceptical of her professions of love for you? Seriously, if she could lie and have an affair for years, I don't think lying about the affair would pose much of a problem. I'm not talking about the story, but what a normal husband would think if put in this situation. That's why the author should have written, "I loved my wife with all my heart." I just can't believe that a normal husband's love for his wife wouldn't have taken a big hit upon learning about such an affair.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
BTB

The cheaters got off too easy.

Fuck 'um

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 12 years ago
Talk about farfetched!

If you could improve that story about two points, it would just SUCK. As is, it's completely horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

He is an idiot for keeping a slut like that for a wife its apparent she never loved him fully and he should kick her ass to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I would have killed the nigger fucking my wife and then as she watched her porch monkey of a love die I would have cut her throat and stuffed his nigger dick down it. then I wouldhave taken the niggers with and made her my sex slave and fuck toy ubtil I tired of the bitch

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitalmost 12 years ago
Didn't think much of the plot

This was a pretty well written story. I found the conversation to be too sickly sweet and fake. I know some of my conversations in my stories are 'stilted' but I cannot picture any spouse, especially one who has been cheated on talking like these do. As for the plot where things go on as before after Bill and Tasha have two 'dates'--way too unrealistic for myl taste. There needed to be some form of retribution here. It is human nature. Oh, well. Your story. I didin't enjoy it as much as some of your other ones though.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Funny

I read it 1 year ago, but it was a funny swapping story for me. I think to ride on 2 horses same time only at acrobats work well, so in the true life if the children will be olders the likelihood of a divorce will be high...........For swapping to be special similar personality for all four persons for a long time..............I think the motivation for remain only the children interest may be good couse, but this interest a time bomb for divorce in the future, if a husband is a succesful in his job and a good provider as in this story he was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bullshit!

The story was so stupid that I am not even sure it qualifies as bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not sure if I ever read it...

Because, if I had remembered it I won't have read it again. Written by a demented author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am at a loose end on this one

Strange to say the least...good story at the beginning but it sure nosed dived

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Terrible ending

The ending on this story was awful, and really doesn't make any sense. These two couples are a perfect candidate for a polyamorous quad, and would be very happy all living together and being freely sexual with each other, without the bonds of monogamy. There's no reason for them to give up their love and affection for each other.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 11 years ago
Interesting solution

The end surprised me. They went from openly talking about swapping a few times a year to then agreeing to never see each other again... to see them as lovers who had died. And in reality, if Tasha and Bill continued to see each other, they would become true lovers and it would be then end of both marriages. There really was no other solution possible.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 11 years ago
P.S.

No other solution if both marriages were to remain intact.

Can Bill ever trust his 'loving' wife again? Most likely not. There really is no way to restore what Bill thought they had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok this story's premise was really quite silly

We are supposed to believe that two people became fuck buddies in high school without love being involved, Then they both get married to other people and like complete morons that contined sporadically to meet to fuck each other. Both people being aware that the sex with their spouses was superior to their fuck buddy. Then they get caught and claim the senuosus kiss when caught was their good bye forever kiss. But after a number of parlor games by the spouses all 4 of them say goodbye to the fuck buddy life stype. For some fucked up reason the author allows the two fuck buddies to have one last kiss forever. Know isn't that kiss already happened or are the fuck buddies going to met in the future for more goodbye kisses and whatever else happens, The requiste punishment for the fuck buddies is so watered down that it can't reach the object of teaching the fuck bodies you can't literally fuck over a marriage 4 times a year for the length of the marriages.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Long convoluted but fuin story -

That hit a wall - smack!!

A little - hmm juvenile - seems like the word for the four of them - through most of it -

Then a tad bizarre, then silly, then OOPS dead ???

Punished they were - some - they had to cope with the what if they love them more than me? what if they are better than I am - what if i cannot keep up? etc and knowing that Tasha and Bill were having a great time so they had pain but the whole air around this was contrived to an extreme -

The final proposal is not likely to work since all 4 want to have someone else now -

Ah well - makes you think

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
de ja vue

I went through this in the seventies. I kicked the wife out on her ass and let her take the kids. She came back on her hands and knees begging forgiveness after the other guy, a married man, dumped on her. The stupid bitch thought that she would be forgiven for the filthy way she behaved behind my back. Stayed single for 7 years and then remade my life and remarried. Have some more kids and have been married for 40 years. Still, Trust but verify.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

just a fucking cuck tale trying to make it acceptable. the wife is a cheating cunt and needs to be dumped.

sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
Pathetic

It is not about his wife fucking a black man. It is about his wife lying to him and cheating on him. A lie of omission is a lie - fucking bitch. Hard story to believe. I have met quite a few cheaters in my life an none of them were the perfect spouse except for their cheating. In fact they were all selfish, not to bright, and psychologically troubled people. In other words, they were clearly fucked up to anyone that knew them. As far as getting even goes, fucking some other guys wife and committing adultery does not make you "even" it makes you a cheating adulterous sack of shit like your spouse. Where is the logic here? I suppose the message here is that all four people were fucked up. A sickening waste of time. Otherwise well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
pure BS based on lies cheating adultry

his wife was prefect she wasnt even a wife

no way in hell, divorce her and take the kids

no real marriage counselor would have ever come up with this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what a

stupid story

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
If this was just a story I will give my consent to the way it ended...

ANY OTHER ENDING would be rewarding the first two that betrayed the marriage, no matter the excuse. If I was Bill I would for sure never trust Annie, I would watch her the rest of her life with you. I would consider dumping her after your kids were grown and give them the reason. What a selfish bitch, making up excuses for herself. The way her mind works she will be making up other excuses about other men somewhere down the road. I think that periodic blood tests (like every year) would be appropriate, make the bitch remember why. Personally, I think I would have dumped her and taken the kids, I don't know. Maybe Bill handled it correctly. If it works for him why should I care? Yes, I realize it is just a story. Thank you, author, for writing.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I just read this again, did not remember it for a while (I'm old).

I stand by everything I wrote in my previous comment. Evidently he did not follow through with his Annie having to get tested for STDs, I guess when he started screwing Tasha that made it moot unless he believed Annie was screwing someone else. It ended the best way it possibly could, under the circumstances. I may have said that in my previous comment. Actually, having children has caused many marriages to stay together, this is not always a good thing but sometimes it is. (Been there, done that.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bad and unrealistic ending

You were thinking of a unique ending (which it was) but not in the least a realistic one. Lets face it, a man who had his "perfect wife" and "perfect life" exposed to be a sham because she spent their married life being a whore and pissing on their marriage vows because she liked and always wanted her lover's bigger cock, is not going to at the end of the day be cool with letting them continue to fuck. That is not revenge or evne putting the shoe on the other foot e.g. suddenly say he is now happy to let her fuck another man she betrayed him with (heck, if he wants to fuck the other woman he can and not let his wife fuck the other guy). Just a stupid nonsensical ending. It's fine to have a unique ending, but it only works if it's realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bullshit

This story was too unbelievable on so many levels. How many men would take their wife back after finding out she was fucking some black guy on the side for the duration of their marriage? Befitting a stupid story, this also had an even more stupid ending. This sucked!

sbart921sbart921almost 11 years ago
Hate to Agree with and Anon, BUT

Total bullshit from a good writer. I knew what was coming and STILL kept reading. My fault - not the fault of writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All I can say is ewwwww...

These people in this story, while they profess love for their spouses regularly, have absolutely no concept of what love is. Not even the slightest clue.

So that makes me wonder about the author too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BULLSHIT!!!

One of the least interesting stories in Literotica. I could have said it with much more emphasis, but why lower myself to the level of the author?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous