All Comments on 'A Perfect Woman'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

What a great story!

horne5horne5over 4 years ago
super story

hope u write another soon

ArediaArediaover 4 years ago

Great story! Thank-you!

As to categories - meh. I read the stories written by the authors whom I follow, because I know I'll probably read a story I like - one that's well written and grammatically correct.

The category label is completely secondary in importance to me, compared to the content. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Extremely well written!!

This has to be the most well written piece I have read in many years on Literotica. Throughout the story, I could mentally picture every scene in my mind and almost feel like I was there observing the events. The attraction builds at a realistic pace and the moment of sex was vivid and passionate while loving and very intimate. You exhibited a superior talent in writing this piece and kudos to your editors. I was pleasantly surprised but I am glad I took the time to read this little gem! Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful, Sensual Story

One of the best I've read here. Incredible descriptions of their passion and lovemaking.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
An amazing tale!

Well written and a superb story line! Thank you!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
Loved

reading about Sarah and how Kevin and she fell in love. Wonderful description of everything. She sounded divine. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great!

Please write more chapters!! I want to see where this goes. A beautifully written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lot of confusion

Great story but there has been huge mix up of religions here. They talk about a hijab, which is Muslim or arab or Islam. Then they talk about Hindu traditions, which is a completely different religion. A Hindu will never marry an Arab in a traditional arranged marriage.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 4 years ago

When everything was starting and feelings and naughty things were being started Sarah was his step mother. Just because it was unknowingly forged the two people that it mattered to didn’t know that. So the son was trying to fuck his stepmom. Here in Australia a stepmom is incest and even a foster parent who has had a kid for ZERO seconds because the paperwork is signed but the kid hasn’t arrived, well if the kid fucks the foster Mum on sight then it’s incest. Hellhiem even just raising a child in your home that’s not blood related and not adopted or fostered for just ONE day or part there of if you are their legal guardian then it’s invest if they are under 18yo when they arrived. I suppose your not going to be the guardian of someone over 18, but if your the guardian and not related in any way and the kid is under 18 but stays long enough to turn 18 then you can still never fuck it without being incest.

So this is the correct category. To say no is splitting hairs and some people would,like it more solid. Hellhiem stepmom shit isn’t normally my thing as it’s too weak/remote relationship. But this story was a good setup and idea so I read it.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 4 years ago

About anonymous. Too true, a Muslim can marry someone in the ‘House of Abraham’ (if not Abraham then some other Christian guy) because christians and muslims worship the same God but differ on prophets. From the Quran.

azpaulfhazpaulfhover 3 years ago
Brillant!!

Ten stars!! Easily in the top five I've read over the years. You would get 100,000 more reads it if were in the Romance category. I stumbled across it by chance and found it to be a heart opening experience, just as a story about loVe and romance should be.

WOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

STORY BETTER THAN A 5 ! IT IS A 10 !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed the Story, But....

Turkish are not Arabs. Different cultures. Different languages.

Diecast1Diecast1about 3 years ago

Loved the story. AAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sequel please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Yes

It's clearly a Romance not incest. Learn where a hymen is located author. Otherwise a very nice story. 5 stars

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Very Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireabout 1 year ago

Well I’m glad you feel step family is classified as incest. However since they were never married , it’s kind of a moot point

Myhands316Myhands31611 months ago

As a writer, the front needs tightened up to give the back time to breathe. People need to be more open to different cultures. In the Hindi, Dharma, and Sunni cultures this is placed in the right category. It also lends to the redemption arc, since ONLY the son could redeem the insult of the father. The son corrected all the faults, and allowed the daughter to regain her honor and become a proper wife in their culture. The only issue not addressed, is he normally would have to convert to either of her religions for it to be fully accepted.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This really ought to be in the first time category since your plot made them not inlaws. Also it has a few other false tags. It's a pretty story but not what was advertised. I can't rate it as I would have enjoyed it at other times, but was completely disappointed due to these errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous