All Comments on 'A Perfectly Smackable Arse'

by Taylor_b

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
libertarianlibertarianover 16 years ago
Track 11

OK when are we going to see track 11 performed with sperm in the very willing cunt? Maybe a ruler used as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
School's out

Fantastic story to read and enjoy, love to see some more chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ohh Yess!

What a woman! i can hear the breath hissing out of her as u punish her ass, i can feel my hand tingle. i came wen u got 2 the part about her tiny tits - i love tiny tits 2 tho maybe u shud have slapped them as well? gimme, gimme, gimme some more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A good story

This is a very well made story. Oh, and sexy too. I liked the tight, slow build-up and the long, slightly perverse sex scene. Excellent. - jimmy

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
breast attention

I love the way you paid so much attention to her breasts. I want to go to my own bed now and imagine the same being done to mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more to come?

lovely slow build up, makes it so believable. I liked it when you wrote "technically you'd be a vixen!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
TERRIFIC TITS

A terrific story. I LOVE tiny titties too! Helen is a real little vixen. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing cunt

I knew a girl once who could squeeze her cunt like Helen, not so tight maybe but she could make you come with it. This is a great story, don't worry about it being too long - loved the build up. so which one of them is next? I fancy the one with the big tits for contrast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lovely story

Beautifully written, great characters and situation - very authentic, I can easily imagine it happening for real. Perhaps it did? Lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Terrific story! Not too extreme

Your sub seems to be quite in charge of what happens to her and this makes it more realistic for me. This is what those of us who actually do like a little pain really prefer... that "safe" feeling. Extreme BDSM has its place but I like this style. Keep it up, love to read about the "home tuition" to follow?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE

This is the hottest story I've read in years, & well written too.

You HAVE to write more about these two

JehanFranciscoJehanFranciscoover 16 years ago
A very good teachership

One of the best texts I have ever read, perfectly telled and written! and I dare say it is utterly English!

Jean-François

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

Great story! Sexy and well written, my favourite kind!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
the wise pornographer

A lovely, gentle, and wise story. When the classics of this genre are collected, yours should be among the cream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lovely, lovely, lovely... wish it was me

I want to be across that desk... I sooo want it. I want my bum smacked until it's red and my tits stretched and my nipples squeezed... excuse me. I'm cumming again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
tasty, very tasty.

great stuff just drawn out long enough to tantilise then whaack! the cumming on her tits was great. great story, great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very tasty

Loved it... loved it. Just right, the smacking and cumming and the tiny tits. Best I've read for ages - gave me a great orgasm pulling at my own tiny titties. Shame most think big is better - if only they knew!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What is it about us Ozzies?

You should've ties her up and fucked her arse mate. i would of. gr8 story tho - another ozzie BDSM lover

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Teachers pet

Lucky girl - lucky guy! Keep it up, more please. How about the cane across those lovely white buttocks, would she like it? Would she cry out? I think so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

So different from your lesbian stories. what a surprise. Loved it though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another good story

I did not think I would like this after reading your other story as it is about a man but then I got to like it very much because you write so well about punishing small tits. this I like but it is a shame that the woman did not have something in her bottom while she was being smacked, she would have enjoyed this more I think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fucking good

Yeah right on. great fucking story loved the tit play. did me in when Helen wanted cum on her tits and when she wanted to leave it their to dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Read it twice now

This is a very good story to masturbate to. I have read it again after one week and it is just as good. I would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good in all parts

I like the first part when you develop the characters and the relationships. I like the second part when Helen dares herself to tell her secret desire. I LOVE the third part when you give her her hearts desire. I love it when you come on her and she leaves it on, so dirty!

JoHaynesJoHaynesover 14 years ago
Good Story

I really enjoyed this story. It had just the right balance of elements and wasn't too hardcore. Nice making her tits so small and cumming all over them. Would like to see some more along these lines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stunning

Just that, stunning! Would love to read some more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

More please. I LOVE tiny titties too! and smacking a great ass. Would love to find a woman who fits my bill in the meantime your story will do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Spanked Well

Loved the whole meeting in the office later in the evening. Perhaps a paddling would have been nice since she mentioned harder so many times.

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

I don't agree that it's too long; I think it's a Masterpiece. You achieved a beautiful coming together and still made it HOT! Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

I LOVE your storie !!!

darksarkasmdarksarkasmabout 13 years ago
Just Wow!

It was wonderful, you really have a gift. I can't wait to read what may be next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Terrific!

What a great story - and so unexpected they way it started. I would LOVE to hear more about this pair. I have tits just like Helen's, now I'm thinking about what it would feel like to have my nipples pinched??

Horseman68Horseman68almost 8 years ago
Great!!!

Very real, personable characters and great sex! More?

roveroneroveroneabout 5 years ago
Really liked it!

Not the sort of genre I usually read, but, given your penchant for anal gave it a try...really like the characters, your description of her physically-slim hot blonde milf w/petites + a muffin, gorgeous bum, demanding sub w/superb control of her kegels (her lucky hubby-!)...can cum when she pees..! but tightens involuntarily when she's spanked.

Thought you did a superb job of writing it from male point of view.

Five and fave both story and author-would love it if you'd write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
oh wow

Not more to say English is my reading just fuckin wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice bit of discipline!

brianmacXbrianmacXover 1 year ago

I loved this story - a slow build finishing with some very sexy writing. And it helps that I just love girls with small tits and round ripe bums. I think additional chapters would be very well-received (hint!).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous