A Pervert's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers

That afternoon seemed to fly by and all too quickly everyone started to file out of the building for the day. Leaving me with my three eager colleagues. Monica was really enjoying herself today and Iona and Kev took a back seat and watched as the black woman pressed on.

"Right asshole, pass me my big, black cock from your drawer. Come on hurry up!"

I pulled my drawer open and tentatively lifted the thing up. Surely it was my imagination but it looked longer and wider than when I had put it in a couple of hours earlier. It also felt heavier and I actually physically toiled to force myself across the width of the office to give the damned thing to her. Smirked and used a voice way deeper than her normal one to command me.

"Right then, you can just turn around, drop your trousers and pants to your ankles and bend right over your own fucking desk!"

Where the hell had my guts gone, my gumption? I just nodded and did as she said, dropping my pants and baring my ass to them as the laughed behind me. I couldn't stop myself looking over my shoulder as Monica pulled her own skirt off, revealing a pair of black panties. She put the harness on the carpet and stepped into it before pulling it up her legs and arranging it at her crotch, the beastly thing pointing at me. And then it dawned on me that this was not only going to be extremely humiliating but that it could hurt too. I guessed pleading and begging was required.

"Monica, please, if you are determined to do this.."

"Oh I am, believe me, I'm looking forward to it."

"OK, but if you do it can you please use something to lubricate it. Please! I can't take something like that without anything, it'll kill me!"

She smiled.

"Hardly. But it'll hurt like hell I would think -- I hope anyway. Best you're going to get is my spit you bastard and maybe the others, if they are feeling generous!"

The mean bitch spat on her fingers and rubbed them around the tip of the dildo. My look must have indicated that I felt this wasn't sufficient as she again spat on her hand and then proceeded to let the other two add their saliva to the mixture as well before coming up behind me and ramming her sticky fingers at my ass, rubbing the spit around my worried, puckered asshole. She leaned forward so the cloying smell of her sickly perfume was unavoidable and whispered in my ear.

"I am going to fuck you like the bitch you are. I am going to make you squeal like a little girl and beg me to stop. I am going to make you show all of us what a feeble little sissy you really are so that everytime you are sat at this desk and look over at me you remember how I ass fucked you. Now reach back and pull those ass cheeks apart for me, let me see the target!"

I was feeling sick to my stomach and the sad thing was I knew everything she was saying was true, how would I ever be able to face this mob again? Yet there I was bent across my own desk and reaching back with both hands to peel my ass cheeks apart. Monica did not hang about, her spit slick fingers jabbed at my anus, her sharp fingernails and unwanted, harsh invasion. She spread their saliva around my asshole, but we knew it would be scant comfort to me. As I was considering this her hand reached between my legs and squeezed my cock and balls, I wasn't hard but that didn't stop her exclaiming to the others.

"He's hard, what did I tell you the sissy will probably enjoy this!"

Kev and Iona laughed and urged her on. And then with a harsh thrust and a grunt she had the tip of the dildo just inside my ass. I screwed my face up and gritted my teeth and gripped the edge of my desk as she pushed deeper and deeper.

Oh it hurt, and I vowed that when this ordeal was over and these bastards were satisfied I was going to get them back and I was never going to write my erotic fiction at work again. I strained and tried to not make a noise (miserably, it turned out) as that black bitch kept pushing the shaft of her plastic dick deeper into my bowels. Then, suddenly, she pulled back before shoving it back in again, hard. I whimpered and my knees buckled and I tried desperately not to let the blurring of my eyes become tears. I was so emasculated, I was the man of the office, the Alpha male, I wrote misogynist stories where women and gays were helpless and submissive and here I was being fucked like a bitch. Monica was relentless, she had settled into a rhythm, despite the relative dryness of my asshole and was ploughing in and out, pulling on my hair and my balls alternately while Iona and Kev encouraged her, and worst of all I had the knowledge that she could go as long as she wished, it wasn't as if she was going to cum and her dick shrink, was it?

As she pounded me from behind, the noise of her plastic dick slapping against my ass cheeks filled the office and I tried to concentrate on everything on my desk to try and get my mind to focus on anything else other than being fucked by this cow. But everything I saw on my desk reminded me of last night and my humiliation with all those items and suddenly it was all too much for me and I let go and began to cry. It was what Monica had been hoping for and she finally relented and eased the plastic cock from my ass so she could turn me around and let the others see my abject misery.

On my knees before them and sobbing like a little girl they found great amusement and even more when Monica grabbed me by the hair and instructed me to lick her toy clean.

It was my absolute nadir, a filthy, disgusting prospect yet the knowledge that the sooner I did it the sooner this would all be over made me open my mouth and take it in. It was every bit as bad as I thought it would be and I wanted to throw up as the foul stink pervaded my head.

"Lick it! Taste your own ass, you prick!" demanded Monica as she began to pump the strap on further into my mouth. As I did what she ordered I felt another part of my mind give way and knew I would never be the same again. When she was finally done with me and removed her licked clean sex toy from me I was left kneeling there pathetically as Kev gave a last warning to me.

"If you hated that then just think what you'll think of the real thing tomorrow!"

I was left with that thought as the three of my tormentors packed up and left me there, on my knees, desperately needing to wash my mouth out and contemplating the thought of being told to suck that faggots dick the next evening.

*

My last day of submission got off to a bad start. I arrived in bang on 8:30 to find a hardcore gay porn magazine on my desk, the pages open to a centre spread of one guy sucking another's hard cock. My three colleagues were all sat in their seats with shit eating grins on their faces. I folded the magazine up and handed it back to Kev, saying.

"Yours, I suppose?"

He smirked and said in his annoyingly high voice.

"I hope you were taking notes on how he was swallowing, you'll need it for later."

I didn't say anything, just sat at my desk and switched my computer on only to find the bastards had changed the background from it's usual white sports car to that of a naked muscle man in a fireman's outfit. Before I could press another button Kev piped up again.

"Leave that on your screen all day Steve, oh and I'm sure you'll like the screensaver I've set up too, I'll let you take them off after five -- if you're a good boy."

I spent the day typing e-mails then deleting them because I was making so many mistakes, understandably I was somewhat distracted. The three of them were watching me like vultures watching a dying rabbit. I guess under different circumstances I could have appreciated the sea change in the office dynamics over the past few days, those sheep were now very much wolves to me,and although I hated it bizarrely I was in some sick, perverted way, aroused by it. It was a feeling I had tried to deny but was conscious of and could only explain by thinking that my years of writing my depraved erotica had warped my brain accordingly. Still I was scared of what was going to happen. I knew that if they kept their word then tonight was the last day of my penance and I concentrated on that fact to keep me going.

I could not help wonder what they would do to me. I could guess but were my guesses worse than actuality or did I not really know how much they despised me? Kev especially. I had been so hard on him, so superior and homophobic to him.

At the same time as the past two night I was ordered to stand in the centre of the room. I anticipated being ordered to strip but had my hand slapped away from my belt by Kev, who seemed to be getting bigger with every minute. He was thin with dyed blonde hair, a squeaky voice and no great presence. I was taller, older and heavier than him but why was I feeling so inferior now? He undressed me himself, with me standing impotently before him, helpless as he did so. His soft hands lingered too long on my bare nipples and too fast as they whipped my trousers to my ankles and began to work their way into the waistband of my boxer shorts. Iona and Monica watched silently at my submission. Before he pulled my boxers down his hand entered them and grabbed my balls, I couldn't even look at them as he massaged them and got the reaction he wanted -- my cock began to stiffen inexorably, so that, when he pulled them down I was hard and seemingly fully aroused by this gay man stripping me.

"I think you like that Steve. I think you have protested too much all these months. I think you've been hiding your true feelings behind that bully boy façade of yours. Haven't you?"

He gave my balls a hard squeeze and I shook my head, determined not to show them that I was willing in this at all. But I wasn't stopping him, was I? I allowed him to strip me naked in the centre of the office, I allowed him to put his palms on my shoulders and gently push me to my knees before him. Part of my brain screamed out that this was my last chicane to stand up to them but another part accepted my fate and kept me on my knees obediently.

"You know what to do Steve, let's see who the real "faggot cock sucker" is in this office, shall we?"

God, I remembered calling him that under my breath just a couple of weeks ago, how humiliating this all was. And yes I did know what he, they, wanted me to do and I decided to just go ahead and get this over with, spurred on by the thought that after today, hopefully, I was free from the threat they held over me. I looked up at both Iona and Monica to see their disgusting smiles and then concentrated on Kev's zipper. My hands shook as I pulled it down and fished inside her trousers for his stiff cock, I nearly passed out as I pulled it out and held it in my right hand and had it literally inches from my face.

I was transfixed and for a minute did not do anything but stare at it. His high pitched voice broke my daze.

"Big, isn't it? Up close like that. Much bigger than your pathetic little thing. Still, never mind, it's not the size of these things, it's what you do with it. And what I want you to do with yours is start wanking it off, keep going no matter what else you have to do but you'd better not cum unless I say so."

I gulped and reluctantly began to play with my stiffening dick.

"Good, now you can kiss the tip of my cock."

I found myself leaning forward, pursing my lip and brushing them against his straining penis head. As they did a camera went off and I turned my head to see Iona poised with a digital camera.

"That one's a keeper!" she exclaimed.

I found my head dragged back towards Kev's dick.

"Forget about them and concentrate on pleasing me! Call that a kiss! Hopeless! Let's see if you suck it any better."

My mind was a mess, how could I be doing this? And yet I was not able to stop it, I continued to play with my cock as I opened my mouth and tentatively placed my lips over Kev's cock and began to suck at it. The three of them were delighted, this was my ultimate humiliation, never again could I look at them or treat them with disdain. Without warning Kev thrust his hips forward violently, plunging almost the length of his cock into my mouth, its tip banging into the back of my throat and making me gag. I coughed and spluttered and backed away from him so his dick dropped from my lips, trails of saliva hanging from it and from my mouth.

"That wasn't very good was it?" demanded Kev as he stepped up to me and began swiping his dick at my face, effectively whipping my cheeks with his hard dick.

"Let's try again shall we? And this time you keep it in your mouth until I say so, understand?"

I shot him a look but I guess that only amused him more as he shoved his dick into my mouth again and started to face fuck me hard, his hairy balls slapping noisily against my chin as his wiry pubic hair tickled at my nose. The sensation was awful, the smell, the taste just the knowledge of what I was doing made me want to vomit. But I didn't I kept on wanking myself and let my gay colleague abuse my mouth.

"I'm about ready to pop! Girls what do you reckon in his mouth or over his face?"

"Oh his face!"

"Yes, all over it, cover that bastard in your cum!"

He plucked his dick from my lips, pushed my head back and squeezed his dick all in one fluid motion. I was able to watch his cum explode from his cock and head straight for me, hitting my right cheek first then more spurts hitting my nose, mouth and eyes. It was hideous, feeling his thick spunk against my skin and it slowly slide down. And I looked up through cum blurred vision at the three of them chuckling at the state I was in. They didn't wait any longer, Iona and Monica had lengths of thick rope which they tied ankle to wrist on both flanks of me. I barely managed to protest, I was beaten.

"I know I promised to fuck that ass of yours just like Monica did but you know what I've changed my mind, who knows what I'd catch up there? But I'll not disappoint you Stevie boy, I've got something else to stick up there, see!"

To my horror he was wielding a long handled mop, aiming the handle end at me. Now I struggled, now I shuffled and tried to escape all to no end as the two girls held me down while Kev inserted the rounded wooden handle right into my ass. It hurt like hell as he pushed it in, I was dry and they certainly didn't lube it. But even so soon it was in far enough that it would not come out without a good pull. And then they packed up and left me like that, cum all over my face, my cock nice and erect and with a mop stuck up my asshole.

"Hopefully that will teach you a lesson you disgusting pervert, don't worry I'm sure the cleaner women will be around in a couple of hours, I'm sure they'll release you then!" squealed Iona as the three of them left me there....

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers
12