All Comments on 'A Physical Gets Physical'

by KimberlyFitz

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very good

Hope there will be more of this story.

RockaliciousRockaliciousalmost 13 years ago
Jeffrey's Mom

I could see this developing to the point that Carol gets quite a bit of her son's enormous cock and the opportunity to suck down a huge load of that ejaculate. Kimberly, I hope you can do that for your fans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
absolutely fantastic

Extremely well written. You obviously have written before and most likely graduated from college with an English major probably at the top of your class

peebudypeebudyalmost 13 years ago
oral medicine

great story right up to the cheesy ending. I hope mom gets a chance to swallow him next and the good doctor will need to check out that leak in mom's pants.

oh yeah, and someone needs to check Jeffrey's prostate!

CWR2014CWR2014almost 13 years ago
Great Story

Hope you keep this one going it was very interesting, Thanks for your time and effort.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A very nice start

I hope to see more of the young man and his mother.

Perhaps she could teach him how to be a lover that could satisfy her, and she wouldn't need to masturbate any more.

Thanks for the good read.

nomennescionomennescioalmost 13 years ago
Several minutes?

This is, admittedly, a minor issue, but I do tend to find it distracting when people suggest these long spans of time...'several minutes' would be a hell of a long time to simply sit there with one's eyes closed. Several moments might be a lot more plausible.

Other than that...well, a bit clichéd, but it's quite readable, unlike many.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What Fun!

Well written, loaded with fun and sexuality. Your words painted a perfect "word picture!"

SymmonsSymmonsalmost 13 years ago
Great Beginning

Now, what happens in the exam room after Carol is discovered with wet pants? Also, what happens once mother and son arrive back home?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not believable

I do understand that most incest stories represent the fantasies of the authors and, as such, are not necessarily grounded in reality. But the premise for such stories should try to maintain some credibility, some correlation with reality. No physician would tell mother that she must stay in the room for the exam of her 18 year old son. Routine physicals for college entrance are not performed at hospitals. There are many other points in the story which are just too unrealistic and the cumulative effect of all these distractions is that the story is very weak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Brilliant story with a different twist, very enjoyable. Any more like that, or maybe a continuation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

good story, love the doctor physical erotica, very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I love female doctor/male patient stories; I wish there were more written.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I can't believe the college would want a parent in the same room with the student. This is called a matter of privacy. Nice fantasy but when even high school kids can get condoms and abortions without parental consent this story doesnt fly.

HeyAllHeyAllover 12 years ago
Bravo!

I'm a huge fan of both the mother/son incest genre, and the doctor's check up.

You perfectly blended both together without being to outlandish or over the top.

Very well done. Fantastic story. I look forward to more stories from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ahh

you deprived us of VIRGINA

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Time for mom to handle his needs.

I absolutely love mom/son stories.

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverabout 11 years ago
Great story

I loved the mother so horny she couldn't resist rubbing herself through her pants.

Very hot story.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
Silly

A college physical? For an apparent non -athlete? I find the the whole thing hard to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is a fun story!

Jeffrey is a very lucky boy. He's got a stiff prick so big and fat that the lady doctor gasps and just has to have it in her mouth. The doctor sucks off Jeffrey, who shoots a huge load of creamy semen from his very big balls down the doctor's throat. But wait a minute--doesn't his own mother deserve some credit for her boy's gigantic endowment? The boy came out of her mommy-hole, the wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs. Surely, now that Jeffrey's experienced the pleasure of sticking his magnificent prick in a nice warm wet receptacle, he'll want to stick his big fat young cock up the perfect receptacle--his own mother's cunt. Up his own mother's twat is where a boy's sperm belongs.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
What the hell is (was) it with this author and acne?

Second story I read by this author and the second time she feels it's imperative to describe how bad the protagonist's acne is. Talk about an obsession. Hammering in those repeated references to zits, oily skin, black-heads, etc, just makes me nauseous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lack of Realism

I recognize that this is supposed to be a fantasy, but the lack of any realism in this story killed it for me. While I can't speak for other countries, most colleges in the U.S. do not require a special physical for entrance, simply up to date vaccination records. Furthermore, most states in the U.S. place medical care into the hands of the patient when they are still minors (as young as 13 in many states), completely negating the need for his mother to be there. Lastly, you very inaccurately described the process of an examination of a male's genitalia, and your description of the doctor's panties being soaked "completely through" is ludicrous.

Also, I do not understand this belief that women lose all control when they see a big cock. It does not mesh with the fundamentals of women's attraction to men, especially when the man is wholly unattractive otherwise.

On a final note, you need to re-exam your writing. You do not maintain one POV. Instead, you constantly switch back and forth between first person, third person limited, and third person omniscient. Your dialogue is forced, and you misuse words: "here" instead of "hear". I'm not telling you to stop writing, but you need to spend more time on your stories and think more critically about them.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
confused by the category

and the actual story.

difficult for it to be incest with the family member several feet away and behind a curtain.

the good doctor should be up for sanctions with the ethics and professional standards boards.

and the beginning visual of greasy/oily hair and acne did not create a very attractive image.

mortimerfeldmanmortimerfeldmanabout 7 years ago
So hot

Kimberly,

You wrote a story that had me hard and aching for a physical exam. Are you a doctor? Can I make an appointment?

MF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really?

Stupid premise!

DocWordsDocWordsover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable and well written. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 stars! Stoking my cock

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

Enjoyed this well written story but not logical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous