A Piece of Cake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few grunts greeted my announcement. A couple hands went up. Brian a row over said "Sure, count me in. As long as it doesn't involve seeing your naked butt." That loosened things up and got more chuckles.

"Thanks. That should be plenty. I'll get you more info as soon as I can." I took down the names. Three of them, Joan and myself. 400 bags. Easy. Three hours tops, a couple of pizzas and free tickets to the bodypainting show.

"Felt good being back here, but I am exhausted. I can't wait to get out of this suit. You want to come over for some pizza and whatever?" Joan leaned against me doorway.

"It is good being back. The camaraderie is something you don't get from work at home. Sure. I can pick up a pie on my way, I need to stop at home and want to change, too. My feet aren't used to these things." I leaned back and stuck out my foot.

"Poor baby. Try these little torture devices." She lifted a foot with a three inch heel. "But that sounds perfect. See you there. Just cheese on my half, by the way."

"Anchovies it is. Just kidding. See you in a bit!"

I went back to my apartment and jumped in the shower. Ordered a pizza to pick up and got into more casual clothes. And shoes. Nice comfortable shoes. I was halfway out the door when I remembered the present for Joan. I retrieved the box and headed out.

I pressed Joan's apartment buzzer. A moment later I heard the click for the door and headed up. I had the pizza, some beer and the present. I knocked on the door. "Pizza delivery. Door Dash."

The door cracked open. "Oh. I'm sorry. I seem to have forgotten my money. How can I ever pay you?" Joan feigned wide-eyed distress.

"I'm sure we can think of something." I entered the apartment. Joan had on a tshirt and loose shorts. Very comfortable and accessible. "You certainly got comfortable. Takes some getting used to - wearing adult clothes after our slacker time."

"It does. Hey, how about today? Looking back, it was pretty wild. I have to say, that I am glad we didn't know what was up. I would have been so nervous. I've got plates over here and the oven is on warm to keep the pizza hot. Need a glass or anything?" Joan fussed a little, setting out napkins, generally using the coffee table as the dining area.

"I'm good with the bottles. Here's to us. We have taken a crazy idea and made it real. Pretty amazing ride, so far. I wonder about this new client, Mr. Wong? I couldn't find any details in the company database and it was such a common name that the business search just laughed." I tipped my bottle and took a sip. And a longer one because the first tasted so good. "Dive in - the pizza is hot and good. Hey, I can say I fixed you dinner!"

"I'll let that one ride. Do you cook? I'm okay, but need to do it more." Joan poured out her beer into a glass. A nice foamy head appeared and stopped right at the rim. She grabbed a slice for her plate and took the box to the oven. "You know where it is when you want more. You fixed dinner, you serve. Ha!" A playful look was on her face.

We ate and talked and drank and talked. A few laughs, some business ideas, but mostly just hanging out. Finally the beer was empty, the pizza gone except for a few crusts and we were in a good relaxed mood. "Oh, I almost forgot. The gift! This is also from my friend's shop, but let's just say it is a 'special order'. Here. Check it out!" I passed the box over to Joan. It was about a foot long and just two inches wide and deep. Heavy cardboard with streaks of foil and a bow.

"Looks nice. I'm curious. I loved the glass sculptures that are for the bags. Each one is unique." She slid the top off to find tissue paper hiding the actual item. "Ah, the lost art of papering the gift. Very old school. Keeps the mystery for an extra moment..." She removed the paper and stopped for a moment while she looked at the contents.

"Yes, it is what you think it is, or it can be. It is also a glass sculpture and very unique." I couldn't quite read her face. It seemed to be a bland reaction of either 'Ewww' or 'OMG a sex toy'.

"Wow. It is very heavy. And smooth. I really don't quite know what to say." She tenderly held it in her hands, in part like she was afraid it might break and in part because it seemed so foreign.

"I'm sorry, I guess I may have overstepped a line. Here, give it back. It will be like it never happened." I reached out.

"Give it back? Um...no. It is just, well, here's the thing." Joan looked at the glass dildo, rolling it in her hands. She seemed a bit nervous but also a little fascinated. "I am not much for masturbating. I mean, I've done it. But I kind of find it boring and a bit naughty and while it feels good, I always feel a bit silly, touching myself and moaning. I hear myself and think 'is there a cow on the loose here?' It hasn't been my favorite activity."

"Okay, I can understand that, but I have seen your cum face and heard you. Yes, taken out of context it could be considered less than glamorous. But it shows complete abandon, a real release. And who said this had to be used alone? I didn't see any directions..." That seemed to strike Joan as something she hadn't considered. "I mean, it is still a sculpture piece, doesn't mean it has to be used in any particular way."

"I'll be right back. Nature calls. How about making out when I get back." Joan popped up and scurried off.

"Wait. What? Make out? Sure!" I wasn't sure if Joan heard, but I was in. I picked up some of our dinner remains and moved it to the kitchen. I put the present in the box and put it on the table and lowered the lights a bit for some atmosphere. I returned to my spot on the floor near the table as Joan returned.

"I should have you over more. Cleaned up and mood lighting? Nice. Since you didn't run off, I assume the idea of making out is still good?" She sat down on the floor next to me and moved close.

"Good? Best idea I have heard all day!" I brushed her hair off her face and leaned in delivering a soft first kiss on Joan's lips.

"Mmmm. A good idea is nothing without great execution. That was about the best beginning that I can remember." Joan leaned in again for a second helping.

We embraced each other and our hands began to roam. I found her breast and knew it was welcome as I heard an intake of breath as I touched the hard button of her nipple. I continued to move over the fabric that barely concealed the soft flesh beneath. Our kiss continued, tongues entwined moving back and forth between each other'' mouth.

I moved one hand lower to the waistband of 's shorts. Joan placed her hand on mine. "Mmmm, I like that idea, but I owe you one. How about I repay my debt and then you can return the favor? Like a little suck?" She looked up from my chest.

"Is that an offer? You bet! We deserve some celebrating after these last few days. You wanting to watch again, or...." I undid my shorts and lowered them.

Joan reached out and lowered my underwear, pausing as she reached the tip of my hardening cock. "We can see what happens when we get there. I just want you to lie back and enjoy." After finishing lowering my clothes, freeing my lower half, she sat up, removed her top and slid a band from her wrist to her hair creating a pony tail. "This keeps my hair out of the way and gives you a better view." She placed her hands on my belly, moved between my knees and arched toward my groin.

"In other words, This is getting serious. I'm just going to lay back and enjoy the show." I propped myself up slightly and watched as Joan wrapped one hand around my shaft and kissed the tip of my dick. Her tongue darted out and licked the tender underside and then moved up to take the head completely into her mouth. I watched as her cheeks moved in and out and she bagan to move slightly up and down on my now hardened cock.

"That is so hot watching me disappear inside you. It makes it feel even better when I can watch you at work. Suck me, Joan. Loving your mouth." I arched my back slightly and Joan seemed to respond vigorously to the encouragement.

The combination of the several senses; watching, feeling and hearing her stimulate my cock was proving to be overwhelming. I was about to come, quicker than I had anticipated. I felt no need to delay it, only the impulse to inform Joan. "Oh, suck good work! You've got me close, very close. I'm just going to let it come, Joan. About to erupt. The suddenness of the spasms surprised even me.

As I pumped hot, white liquid, Joan kept her mouth on the head, her lips sealed right behind the glans. Her eyes closed, she took it all in. a droplet found its way to escape and slid from the corner of her mouth.

As she came off my cock, I sat up and embraced her. "If it's good for you, it's good for me. Care to share?" I kissed her lips and felt them part. I tasted the salty liquid still in her mouth and we exchanged some, passing it between us. That action seemed to excite her even more, she tightened the embrace and her tongue reached out more than I could recall. After a few exchanges, I broke off. "All yours..." I wondered if she would swallow or spit.

A gulping motion answered my question and a self-assured look told me she had done it by design. She wiped her lips delicately. "Damn, that was hot. James, you have me doing thiings I could never imagine. That kiss with your, um, stuff in my mouth..." She shuddered slightly which made her breasts jiggle nicely.

"Well, mark that debt paid in full. You were pretty amazing. For the first time I can remember, I felt like I didn't have to hold back, that it was all about my pleasure, you had given me the ability, the okay...not approval, but it was clear I could just enjoy and, well, react." I held her close. "Time for something for you?"

"I would not say 'no' to a bit of activity. Your kissing and then exciting you has me pretty well warmed up..."

I took the hint and laid Joan back, moving my hand again to the waistband of her shorts. Her kiss let me know she approved and I moved inside and lower. A tuft of hair greeted my fingers and a warm moist slit beyond that. "You weren't kidding about that. It may take a few minutes before I'm ready to go again. I do have a few ideas of what we can do to pass the time."

"I'm sure you do. Let's see what those ideas might be." She put her arms around my neck and pulled me into her for a deep kiss.

I slid her shorts off. She had clearly removed her panties when she excused herself and she lay completely naked on the floor beneath me. I kissed her back and moved my hand around the hot spot at the union of her legs and torso. A warm wet gash presented itself and a finger slid in which resulted in Joan spreading her legs slightly and a sound almost like the purr of a cat when it gets what it wants.

I continued rubbing and slipping in and out of her. Then I remembered something. I reached my free hand to the table and found the present. The glass shaft was still in the box, I grabbed it and brought it to where my other hand was still hard at work. I firmly held the sculpture and placed one end near her opening, pressing it firmly to the delicate flash.

"OH! Is that what I think it is? Are you going to use that on me?" Joan's eyes were wide. "Go slow at first, but do go..." She lay back and closed her eyes, clearly enjoying the feelings and anticipating more.

I rubbed at the top of her slit and slowly eased the glass dildo inside of her. Her legs parted and she moaned softly. I found a hard button and began to massage her clit and moved my head lower to watch the attention I was providing and moved the glass, now slick with Joan's fluids, in and out of her. A few strokes and my tongue felt the need to join in the fray. I bent down, rubbing, thrusting the dildo and my tongue began to fight with my fingers for the small bit of flesh that had swollen and presented itself.

"Yes, right there. Oh, that glass has me filled, it feels SO good. Lick my clit, rub it... Oh god, do me, James, get me off. Make me come..." Joan rocked slightly from side to side. I relentlessly continued the motions, moving the dildo in and out, licking, fingering, urging her onward to release. It finally arrived, she thrust her hips up and then collapsed back down while I applied firm pressure. Her hands lowered and covered mine. "N-no more. And carefully remove 'our friend'. That was amazing. I'm still quivering. I feel like jelly. But in a good way."

"Interested in a second round? I appear to be ready if you would like." I rose to my knees and removed the glass wand from where it had been buried, returning it to the table.

"A second round? Oh, my. I, well, I have never... But how do we find our limits? I can try. How would you like me?" Joan looked up at me and paused, awaiting my reply.

"How about rolling over and I enter from behind - doggy style. It's exciting to watch my cock disappear inside you. I also get in deeper. Does that seem fine to you?"

"It all seems fine to me, James." She compliantly rolled and raised to all fours. "This good?" She lowered her top half slightly which gave excellent access to her glistening lips. "I can't get over how weak that made me. I may not be much help..."

"No need, let me do all the work." I moved in behind and placed the tip of my cock at her opening. "Perfect. Let me know if there is anything you want." I slid in as far as I could and paused. It felt warm as my dick was surrounded by Joan's moist slit. I looked down to watch it slide back out, covered with her juices. "So wet, Joan, you're dripping." I moved in again and began a steady rhythm of motion, holding her hips and rocking in and out. Joan remained head down allowing me complete access to her.

I had no concept of time. I closed my eyes and let my body proceed, almost on auto pilot enjoying every sensation of the union of our two bodies. Finally, I felt the impending climax. I thrust one or two more times and buried myself inside of Joan as deep as I could, spewing my hot cum within her. I paused and then withdrew, bringing some of the white fluid along with my deflating cock.

"That felt as good as I had imagined. Better. Now excuse me for a few minutes, I think I need to clean up a little." Joan grabbed a napkin that was left from our dinner and held it between her legs as she headed off to the bathroom.

I used another napkin to clean myself a bit and pulled on my shorts and underwear. I also picked up the glass present and went to the kitchen where I cleaned it and dried it off before returning to the living room and placing it in the box. Joan returned wearing a long tshirt which doubled as a nightie and we sat on the couch.

"That was incredible, Mr. Zinn." Joan snuggled close to me, feet tucked beneath her. "I guess I should revisit my stance on the use of certain items. Although with trained hands, it is far superior to amateur use."

"Ha. Let's just call that a situational call. I saw an opportunity and thought it was worth exploring. I hope all my ideas turn out that successful. It felt good to hold her, and to 'debrief' our activity.

"A thought occurred to me. I'm not fully prepared to share it right now, but, well, call it a hunch. Can you get another one of these, um, sculptures?" Joan had that now familiar twinkle in her eyes. She was up to something.

"I am sure I can. I have to double check the other gifts and can easily add it to the order. I'll wait for you to tell me the 'hunch', but I have definitely learned to trust your instincts. But that was incredible. A nice reward for our hard work. It is good to see our limits. So far they have proven to be quite compatible."

We spent a little more time chatting and regaining our strength, but Joan seemed ready for bed and I was not far behind. I could have spent the night, but decided to head home and collapse in my own bed.

Time went quickly and the few issues that arose were easily solved. The venue was ready, the responses were complete, the gift bags stuffed. The only variable now was the weather. With a chance of rain, tents were procured for the bodypainting event and we added a supply of paint at our location for any 'touchups' the artists or the models might need. Check list checked and double checked.

The day presented as overcast early, but then the sun emerged to provide a glorious day. Union Park was festive and full, the 50 artists and 75 models bantered with the assembled audience. Answering questions and trading comments, all while the colors were applied to their canvas of flesh. Joan and I mingled and mixed in with the crowd, sampling some of the treats that were provided at several food stations. We spied and greeted several clients who had come early to see the event, keeping an eye out for any colleagues and especially the upper level management. So far, none. That was no problem, it gave Joan and I a chance to enjoy the event and talk a bit.

"What a difference! The paint I wore was of the same type, but in their hands, it goes to a whole different level. These artists are incredible. A base layer and then the details. Some are animal prints, some abstract, some are what I would call 'Trompe-l'oeil'. They look like they are wearing clothes!" Joan was amazed by the variety and the artistry. "And the models. They don't even flinch when the brush hits the tenderest of spots."

"I know. We did pretty well for amateurs at our event, but I don't know if I envy or pity the models' level of control. I don't think I could ever 'train' myself not to react to such stimulus." There were male models, although they were in the minority, as well. "Harder to disguise the guys than the ladies, but they are doing quite the job."

We filtered through the growing crowd, enjoying the fresh air and the commotion. The event description had listed a four-hour time frame for the painting followed by a "stroll through the Village". The painting looked to be ahead of schedule, although the detail work was what took the longest. Following the walk, the models were slated to hop on a double-decker tour bus for a tour around the city on the late afternoon. Following that, our event would kick off, probably around 6pm. It seemed like that was a long time off, but the time passed quickly.

We had put a couple of trusted colleagues in charge of opening up the venue at the film academy and watching all the decorations and gift bags. I hoped they weren't too bored with the necessary task, but figured they would be enjoying themselves soon.

I called the venue team to check on things, especially the cake. This was going to be our centerpiece and I wanted to be certain we were on track. The team assured me that all was in place, they were assembling the cake as we talked. I had the impression that they were far from bored and had already begun to enjoy the event.

In honor of Bodypainting Day, our cake was a flowing floor length skirt of pastry around a model. A nude model. Instead of jumping out of the cake, this model was part of the cake. She stood in the center and had cake surrounding her from the waist down. There was a small pedestal where she could rest her weight since this was going to be her spot for several hours to come. From the waist up, the cake artist frosted her with icing. It was a slightly different recipe for her top which probably would not be eaten like the dress portion of dessert. When finished, it would be the center attraction of the event, literally being in the center of the room.

Our team was enjoying assisting the bakery crew with the assembly and then holding the frosting bowls while the icing was applied, first to the cake and then to the bare flesh of the model. Once finished, floral accents would be applied giving the illusion of a a summer dress that flowed into an edible treat. Truly a fitting accompaniment to the day, even if we had to say so ourselves. Joan and I were feeling not only a bit of ownership for the day, but also for the success that it was appearing the day would be.