All Comments on 'A Piece of Peace on Earth'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Ravey19Ravey192 months ago

Great story again. Witness protection doesn't sound like a great way to spend the rest of one's life but that's the penalty people pay for doing in the right thing.

A_BierceA_Bierce2 months ago

No good deed goes unpunished, but if you're punished in Montana, don't let on how good it feels.

des911des9112 months ago

Another good story - this one a bit edgier and with a more uncertain version of happy-ever-after. Well done and thank you

Cracker270Cracker2702 months ago

Well told story. I enjoyed the plot. And Montana, if I had to go in witsec Montana would be my first choice.

DrizdartDrizdart2 months ago

If my tax dollars are supporting this sort of law enforcement and its consequences, I'd have no complaints.

Believable characters all around, well told story arc, and ends up in a satisfying way.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed2 months ago

Another good story with a happy ending makes for a nice Sunday read. I will admit I thought that they would be found and have to shoot it out.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy2 months ago

Another exciting story with great characters!

5

afosi2604afosi26042 months ago

A good mixture of drama, reality and fiction. A feel good story knowing the consequences of real life dealings with criminal cartels. Very enjoyable.

mikentulsamikentulsa2 months ago

Very good story. I know your not much on multiple chapters ot books but this one would very easily continue on if you so desired. It would satisfy those of us who like the wilderness/survival type stories. Hope you read this and consider contributing or turning into a series. Thanks mike.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great as usual!! I just have a special feeling for asian women! So dedicated to their man!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wonderful story, from the master. Kim needs to be a mommy, and her husband needs to be a daddy!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story....5 stars.

One bit of detail you didn't mention....you described their food self sufficiently well, but you forgot the garden detail...namely to keep anything you grow, you better have a 6'-8' tall fence around it to keep the deer/moose/elk out of it.

I live in rural northwest, not too far from Canada. No one warned us about that, and we lost our first crop to deer, one of their ancient trails to the nearby creek goes through our property.

If we go along the river at dusk, we'll see at couple of groups of them.

A neighbor who has lived in the area all his life said there were more deer now then when he was a kid in the '40s.

Area residents who are serious gardeners have well fortified plot, some look like the POW camp set from "Hogan's Heroes" (but their custom homes are much nicer!).

BlastusBlastus2 months ago

Thank you again for the high quality entertainment you are providing.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc2 months ago

Where’s the ending? You know better than to post in this genre without a solid ending -LOL! 4.4*

Crusader235Crusader2352 months ago

Excellent story, and loved the happily ever after ending. All they need is some kids to make their hideaway complete. Five stars, and thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another great story. 5⭐. I keep using the same words to describe how much I enjoy your stories. I have yet to be disappointed in one of your postings. Thank you for sharing your talent.

muskyboymuskyboy2 months ago

Another awesome romance! Thanks! 5/5

FandeborisFandeboris2 months ago

A very hardy story. Pun intended.

Went from a police story to a survivor story. And did a fair job of it too.

Kind of a different pace, I think, but still very good.

5 Stars as usual. Keep up the good work.

OvercriticalOvercritical2 months ago

Not only is this story very readable and enjoyable, it is believable. I'm not sure I could go from the busy world of lots of people and some degree of sophistication and intellectualism, but I believe there are people who could. There have been a couple of TV shows about Witsec and although it's always dangerous to put too much credence in what you see on TV, this story seems to fit the mold of those shows. I do wonder about the extreme isolation of these two people away from the world. 4*

GardenshedGardenshedabout 2 months ago

Good enjoyable, story. It read like a 1980’s TV show, good to have a happy ending. Thanks for writing

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 months ago

A reread and just as enjoyable, if not more, than the last time. As always you set the curve for quality writing.

DadieODadieOabout 1 month ago

Really enjoyed. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

SIMILAR Stories