A Piece of Peace on Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can transmit on it, but be careful about telling anyone where you are, even the state. You never know who might be listening in. The frequencies the witness protection program monitors are written on the front of the radio. Don't use them unless it's life or death, OK, and use the codes in the book beside the radio. They're unique to you and Miss Kim. We know the cartels monitor those frequencies.

"The solar system also powers the closed-circuit cameras that look in all directions around the house and the pump that brings your water from the stream to the holding tank and filter system. You'll have to cut wood for heat in the winter, but I doubt you'll run out of trees. This place sits on two hundred acres and half of that is trees.

The monitoring computer for the surveillance system is in the bedroom too, and it's the latest we have. It creates a mask of what the view is supposed to look like, and if anything shows up that's not in that mask, it'll sound an alarm. You'll probably get some false alarms from coyotes or if one of you is outside, so don't start shooting until you know for sure.

"Everything you asked for is in one of the bedrooms. It should tide you over for a long time unless you get crazy. There's enough canned goods to last you two a couple years so you'll have time to put in that garden you talked about.

"John Bule owns the property. That's who you are now, John, John Bule. John Hicks was killed yesterday when a small plane owned by the FBI crashed ten miles from a little town between Houston and Dallas. The plane caught fire and burned almost completely before the local fire department could get there, so it was impossible to visually identify the remains of the occupants. The FBI pilot and John Hicks were identified by dental records. The woman with him couldn't be identified, but sources close to an FBI investigation into sex trafficking said she was a Korean national who had been cooperating with an investigation into sex trafficking. That's the story we leaked to the press.

"Since John Hicks is dead, had no relatives, and didn't leave a will, his checking and savings accounts and his 401k will be taken by the State of Texas as soon as the paperwork is processed. It's probably just a coincidence, but John and Kim Bule have the exact same balance in their checking and savings account in The First National Bank of Billings. John Bule doesn't have a 401k, but he has some CD's with the same bank, and they total to the same amount as John Hick's 401k.

"Miss Kim, you're now Kim Bule, John Bule's wife. You're an American citizen John met while on vacation in Chicago, and you were married in Las Vegas three years ago."

Bill handed me a legal-size manila envelope

"More of your histories are in this envelope and you need to memorize them. There's also a driver's license and Social Security Card for each of you, three copies of your marriage license, two debit cards with PIN numbers for the First National Bank in Billings, and life time fishing and hunting licenses for both of you. Don't worry about an IRS audit because you're not filing an annual tax return. Social Security has a file on you both, but the IRS doesn't and won't unless one of you gets a job.

"The registration for the pickup is in the glove box. You have a mailbox in that little town we went through, but you won't have to check it very often. Neither of you is on any mailing list, so all you'll get are bank statements and the annual license renewal for the pickup.

"There's a small tractor in the barn with mower and tiller attachments, and there are twenty jerry cans of gasoline and a case of oil with it. You can buy about anything you might find you need at either the hardware store, grocery store, or filling station in that little town we drove through, but don't go spending a lot of money and don't buy anything on credit with your bank cards. That'll just make people wonder about you."

Bill stuck out his hand then.

"Well, that's about it. You're pretty much on your own out here. If you call for help, it'll take us a couple of hours to get to you, so keep your heads down and don't attract attention. Good luck."

}|{

Kim and I watched the black van drive down the drive until it reached the road about half a mile away. When it turned off toward Billings, Kim put her hand in mine and smiled.

"I feel safe now."

I squeezed her hand.

"Kim, I'll do my best to keep you feeling safe."

She grinned then, the same little grin she made when she was going to beat me at rummy.

"Are we really married? I don't remember getting married."

"No. It's just a cover to explain why we're here together."

"But the marriage license is legal, isn't it?"

I opened the envelope and looked at the three copies. Each one was notarized by some notary in Las Vegas.

"Well, they look legal, but I don't want you to think that means anything. Like I said, it's just a cover."

Kim stroked down my chest with her index finger.

"But it does mean something doesn't it?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, the license makes you legally my wife, so you have all the rights and privileges of a wife. You can withdraw money from our bank accounts and do anything else a wife could do."

Kim grinned again.

"Bill said we shouldn't spend much money in town, so I wasn't thinking about that. I was thinking about something else husbands and wives do."

"You mean ..."

Kim nodded.

"I've wanted to for a long time. Susan said it wouldn't be good if the defense attorneys thought we were doing something together, so I didn't say anything. If you don't want to, I understand why. The doctor who examined me and did all my tests said I'm fine, but those men made me do things and you probably don't want me after that."

I stroked Kim's cheek.

"You only did that because they forced you to. Don't think I'd ever hold that against you, because I won't.

Her finger slipped between my shirt buttons to my bare chest.

"Then, do you suppose maybe we could try it out sometime, just to see if it works for us?"

That slender little hand was causing some feelings I thought I probably shouldn't have had. I mean, once we got to know each other, I'd found I was attracted to her, but a woman who'd gone through what Kim did was bound to be a little messed up where sex is concerned. I hadn't said anything to her about how I felt because of that. Now, she was telling me she felt the same way about me as I felt about her. I looked down at her grin.

"I thought you'd probably not want to do anything like that for a long, long time because of what happened to you."

Kim unbuttoned two of my shirt buttons and slipped her hand inside my shirt.

"I wouldn't, not with anybody who forced me to do it. You aren't forcing me to do anything except feel about you like I do, and you aren't really forcing me to do that. You're just making it really hard for me to feel any other way."

I grinned.

"Should I apologize for that?"

Kim ran her fingertip over my left nipple, and I felt my cock lurch.

"No, but according to that marriage license you have three years to make up to me. You'll have to apologize if you don't do that."

I guess you could say that first week was sort of a delayed honeymoon, or at least that's what it felt like to me. We walked into our new home that day, and as soon as I'd shut the door, Kim put her arms around my neck. She's only about five feet tall, so she had to stand on her tiptoes to do it, and in the process she pressed her firm breasts into my belly just below my chest.

I kissed her for the first time right after that. It was a clumsy sort of kiss because she's so short, but that didn't make it any less arousing. When Kim eased her lips from mine, she looked up and grinned.

"I think this is going to work out just fine. Shouldn't we go in the bedroom now?"

I cupped her ass with both hands, picked her up, and walked into the bedroom with her arms still around my neck. When I tried to sit her on the bed, Kim leaned back and pulled me down on top of her. I was afraid I was going to mash her and tried to push myself up. After she'd kissed me until I had to stop to breathe, she finally let me.

Undressing her was both fun and a little of a shock. I knew Kim wasn't very big, but naked, she looked tiny. I'm a little over five eleven and weigh about one ninety, and I was afraid I'd hurt her. I didn't get the chance to tell her that though. Once I had my clothes off, she pulled me back down on top of her and wrapped her arms around my back to keep me there.

Kim kissed me on the cheek, nibbled my ear lobe, and then whispered, "Korean girls are taught how to be good wives. I'm going to show you how a good wife makes love with her husband."

That little woman, the woman who had the courage to whack Tiffany with a statue before Tiffany could shoot me even though she looked so small and frail, that little woman turned out to be more woman than I'd ever experienced.

For a while, she held me on top of her and stroked my back while we kissed. I was holding myself up with my arms as best I could so I didn't crush her, and during one kiss I felt Kim's small, slender fingers stroke down my back, around my waist, and then between us. She was trying to reach my cock, but her arms weren't long enough, so she whispered, "roll over". When I did, she climbed on top of me and sat on my thighs. That same small hand circled my cock and started to stroke it at the same time she pulled my hand to her left breast.

Kim's breasts weren't very big, but her nipples were, and when I stroked the left one with my thumb, it got a lot longer and thicker and her dark nipple bed wrinkled up. Kim moaned a quiet little moan, and kept stroking my cock. I'd have been doing fine even if she hadn't been doing that. Just the sight of her big nipples and the way her breasts swayed when she moved her arm would have kept my cock rock hard.

She seemed to know somehow when she was going too far. She'd stop then, stretch out on top of me and push those big nipples into my chest, and then lock her lips to mine. I'd feel her little tongue searching for mine, and when they met, she'd moan and my cock would lurch. She'd let me coast down a little, then raise back up and start stroking my cock again.

As nice as all that was, I couldn't just lay there. My arm was long enough to reach Kim's little black bush, so I stroked the inside of her thighs and then slipped my hand down until I felt hair.

Kim shivered when I touched the soft lips under that hair, and caught her breath when one fingertip slipped between them. I felt her tummy roll a little when I moved that fingertip up to the little hidden button at the top of her slit. She moaned again, a little louder this time, then leaned down and started trying to lick my tonsils.

That lasted until I slipped one finger into her entrance. She was so slippery inside, that finger went in all the way to my hand. Kim gasped and rocked her hips into my hand, then raised up and grinned at me.

She moved her body up and my cock down until I felt her stroking the head between her lips. She'd move it down and sort of push it against her entrance and then slide it up until it stroked over her clit. Then it was back down between her soft, puffy lips and back to her entrance. By the time she pushed my cock to her entrance and then pushed down a little harder, I was going crazy and I told her that. Kim just grinned and then started pushing her body over my cock.

I'd never felt anything like that in my life and I reacted like any man would. I tried to push my cock in her by lifting my hips. When I did, Kim just raised up with me and my cock stayed in the same place. Once I'd relaxed, Kim would ease my cock back out and then start the process all over again.

It wasn't until she started to breathe faster she let me help, and when I did, she leaned over on her arms and rocked her hips as I pushed my cock inside her. When I felt the base of my cock against her thighs, I started to pull back out. Kim lifted her hips a little and then pushed her breasts into my face. She shuddered when I sucked her right nipple and it felt like she got wetter inside.

After that, it was like I remembered with the other women I'd been with, except they sure as hell didn't help like Kim was. For a while, I didn't know if I was fucking her or she was fucking me. She met every one of my strokes, and sometimes got ahead of me.

She wasn't grinning now when I looked at her face. Her soft lips were open in a little "O" shape and her eyes were closed. She'd sink down over my cock and her mouth would open a little more because she'd inhale quickly, then make that little "O" shape again as she moaned and pulled her body up off my cock.

After a while, those strokes and moans got closer together, and if I touched her nipples, Kim would gasp and slam her body down over my cock. She'd stay that way and rock her hips up and down and side to side, then raise back up again. Between that and the way I kept feeling little contractions around my cock, I was getting to the point I couldn't hold on any longer.

I whispered, "Kim, slow down a little."

Kim groaned, "I can't. Touch me...here", and pulled my hand to her right breast.

When I pushed her right nipple down against her breast and let it pop up again, Kim shuddered and rammed her body down fast. I pinched that same nipple and then tugged gently, and Kim started to shake. When I pulled a little harder, her legs turned to quivering jelly, she ground her lips into the base of my cock, and then shrieked.

She shrieked again when I groaned as the first shot raced up my cock, and when I pulled out and then pushed my cock inside her again just before the second, Kim shrieked a third time. The fourth time, she made a little cry, dropped down on my chest, and her rocking hips stroked my cock so fast there was no way I could keep up with her. I'd shot my last anyway, so I just laid there and let Kim take herself the rest of the way. After crying out again and then becoming rigid for a few seconds, her body jerked three times. Kim sighed then, and eased down on my chest. I felt her heart beating furiously against my chest and her panting breaths against my neck and shoulder.

For a while, Kim just laid there on top of me. From time to time, she'd catch her breath and I'd feel a contraction around my cock. Those started to get farther apart, and when one pushed my limp cock out of her passage, Kim giggled.

"Did I do that?"

"Yeah, but he's not hurt. He's just resting a little."

"How long will he have to rest?"

"I don't know. Maybe half an hour or so."

Kim put her arms around my neck and kissed me, then looked at me with another grin.

"Let's just stay like this until he wakes up. I want to make him go to sleep again."

}|{

That first week together was one hell of a week. It didn't seem to bother Kim all that much, but she fucked me to a frazzle. I don't think she came every time and I don't think she intended to. She was just showing me what she'd been taught. Kim doesn't want to ever go back to Korea, but if we ever do, I'm going to find that orphanage and thank the woman who taught Kim how Korean girls please their husbands.

That summer, I taught Kim how to shoot the weapons I'd asked for and Bill had delivered. She was pretty good with the semi-automatic, civilian model M4 rifles, and could hold her own with my old backup pistol, the.380 Sig. She couldn't rack the.40 Glock, but the.380 had done a good job that day at the house and it'll do the same if she aims it right. She usually doesn't miss if the target is closer than about fifteen feet away.

The AR-15 lower with the.458 SOCOM upper was pretty heavy for her to shoot offhand, but if she has a rest of some sort, she won't have any problem taking down a grizzly if one should want to visit us. The Remington.308 kicks too hard for her, but that's my deer and elk rifle anyway.

While the twelve gauge pump shotgun was too much for her, she was able to handle the twenty gauge pump and hit what she aimed at. I was pretty convinced unless somebody sent a whole bunch of people to get us, they'd wish they'd stayed home.

Thankfully, we didn't have to prove that that year, and it's been the same for the last five. Judging by the news we heard on the shortwave, the FBI and Houston PD pretty much broke up the sex trafficking thing in Houston. They ended up finding only fourteen people involved with the massage parlors besides the four Kim and I took care of at that house. Apparently the massage parlor business was just a trial because the top guy still wasn't very high in the organization. He did give them a couple of names of cartel members who were in charge of the trafficking operation, but when the agents went to arrest them, they were back in Mexico.

}|{

Every fall, we hunt deer and elk for the pantry. We don't have a refrigerator, but winters are so cold here that we don't need one. We hunt after the first freeze and hang the deer or elk in the barn. It only takes a night to freeze the carcass solid and it'll stay that way until spring.

Our home-grown protein sources are the chickens and their eggs that live in the big chicken coop I built that first summer. Kim said she needed eggs for some things and that she can do some really great things with a chicken. Our flock is now about a hundred Buff Orpingtons. Kim lets about twenty hens hatch and raise their chicks every summer, so the supply of meat is pretty much endless. As can be imagined, the supply of chicken manure is pretty much endless too, but that goes on the garden after a couple years to tone down the nitrogen content a little.

The fence around their run is more to keep out the foxes, hawks and other animals that like chicken and eggs as much as we do. After I read more about raising chickens, I expanded that fence to enclose the garden as well. The chickens to get a few green beans and other vegetables once in a while, but they also keep the plants cleaned of bugs, so it all works out.

Summers are for fishing and the garden. The second summer, we made a trip into the nearest town for seeds and plants after I put the tiller on the tractor and tilled up a big garden. We raise most of the common vegetables like green beans and sweet corn and potatoes, but Kim also plants hot peppers, cabbage, garlic, and onions. The summer kimchi she makes from beet tops or green onions is pretty great, kind of like a really hot and spicy salad.

Once she knew she was coming with me, she asked Susan if they could give her some big clay pots with lids. I buried those pots in the ground outside the kitchen door, but I didn't know why until Kim started filling them with cabbage, garlic, onions, hot peppers and salt. It quickly starts to ferment, like sauerkraut, and because of the ground heat, it doesn't freeze and will stay edible even over the Montana winter.

That's the winter kimchi Kim makes and...well, I eat it and once you get accustomed to the smell it's actually pretty good. The only really bad part about eating winter kimchi is it gives you breath that can strip paint. I don't notice it much anymore because Kim and I both smell the same, and there's nobody around to complain anyway.

I don't know how much longer it will be before Kim wants a baby. She'll be thirty-one this fall, and she's been talking like she's wants that. I think we're safe enough now. I just don't know how she'll manage unless I can take her to the hospital in Billings. When I told her that, she just smiled and said she'd teach me what I needed to know, just like the doctor in Korea taught her.

I should know by now not to underestimate her and what she can do. I would never have guessed she'd come to my defense that day outside of Houston, and I'd never have guessed Kim would be the lover she turned out to be.