A Piece of Peace on Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

}|{

Well, I've been fishing our little stream for about an hour now, and I have three trout to show for it. I'll take them in the house to Kim. She'll grin that grin I've grown to love and start cleaning them in the sink. After we eat, we'll listen to the short wave for while, and then turn out the lights and go to bed. She'll snuggle up close, hook her thigh over mine and kiss me. That means she's going to show me how good Korean wives treat their husbands again. She seems to like doing that a lot, and far be it from me to complain.

We live in our own little world, and Kim makes that world a whole lot better than the one I came from. She says I make her world better too. We don't have a lot, but we have each other. We both know where we came from too, and that's a lot more than some couples I used to know. Where we came from was a hard life full of trials and pain. Where we are now is our own piece of peace on Earth.