A Place to Belong Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the doors on the elevator closed, Marti never saw the smile that crossed the manager's face. See, Janice wasn't just the manager. She was also the bartender's sister. And she had seen something during the earlier encounter that no one else had noticed. She had seen the look on her brother's face when he had thrown the offensive salesman out the door, and she knew that look -- it was a look of possessiveness. For once in her life, Janice realized that she had something on her big brother -- Ty was smitten!

After showering, shaving and brushing her teeth, Marti was feeling much better. She slipped into the soft white robe that was hanging on the back of the bathroom door. As she felt the material caress her skin, she laughed out loud. While most people would enjoy the feel of the cotton, she found herself wondering what the thread was that was used! Shaking her head, she resolved to forget about her world for the rest of the evening. There would be time enough tomorrow and for the rest of her life to count needle rows, create thread combinations and design new methods for hosiery production. Tonight was just going to be about her.

In the three days that she had already been at the motel, Marti had failed to notice any of the amenities that the hotel offered. Not only had she ignored the bathrobe, she hadn't noticed the toiletry items either. In addition to soaps and shampoo, there was also a nail care kit, complete with a soft pink polish. Shrugging her shoulders, Marti decided to go all out!

Sticking long pieces of tissue between her toes like she had seen on tv, Marti sat down to paint her toenails. She had barely finished her toes when there was a knock on her door. Realizing that her 30 minutes had passed, Marti wasn't surprised when the person outside the door called out, "Room Service".

Gathering her robe closely around her body, and jerking the tissues quickly out from between her toes, Marti reasoned that a room service attendant in the big city would be used to seeing women in their robes. Just because she was way out of her comfort zone didn't mean that the man delivering her meal would be. She would just accept the food, sign the bill and he would be gone. And he would never need to know that she didn't have anything on under her robe.

Amused by her own thoughts, Marti opened the door, only to find the bartender from earlier standing in the hall, holding a covered dinner tray.

"What are YOU doing here?" Marti asked in shock.

Even in her own dismay, Marti registered that the man looked equally surprised.

His voice, which had sounded so incredible earlier in the afternoon, actually cracked a bit as he tried, unsuccessfully, to answer Marti. As she watched his mouth move and heard the sounds that didn't quite make words, Marti cocked her head to the side in confusion. Finally, he cleared his throat and said, rather quickly, "The manager, my . . . Janice, that is, asked me to deliver this up to this room. . . . " His voice trailed off as he continued to stand in the hallway, looking a bit lost.

Marti realized that she was once again staring at the man and shook her head to clear it. Stepping aside, she said, "Please, won't you come in? Ty, wasn't it? You can set the tray over there." Marti pointed to a small table in the kitchenette area of the room.

As Ty walked past her, Marti realized that she could smell his scent -- and that she loved it! It wasn't cologne -- it was more like a man who had been working hard and had just jumped out of the shower. Marti assumed that his back was to her since he was walking into her room, so she closed her eyes to savor the experience. When she opened them again, she found that he hadn't walked into her room -- instead he was standing very close to her, watching her. Damn! Busted again!

Marti slipped past Ty, which wasn't easy in the small space, but it didn't appear that he was going to go any further into her room unless she went first. As her breast brushed his arm, she shivered at the sensation. Yep -- this man was definitely trouble!

Although it only took a matter of seconds to cross the room and reach the table, by the time Marti got there, she felt like she had run a marathon. She wasn't sure what this man did to her, but it was taxing on her system. Pushing aside a few papers, she made a large space for the tray. "Right here. There you go."

Hoping to end the strangely arousing encounter, Marti reached out to take the tray from Ty. As she did, her fingers managed to close over his. For the third time that day, Marti found herself staring into the man's eyes. She didn't understand the electricity that she felt where their hands were joined, but she couldn't have broken eye contact with him if she had tried.

It was only when she heard Ty growl deep in his throat, and he suddenly shoved the tray aside onto the table, that Marti realized that she was in a radically different situation than she had ever been in before. When he turned back to her and cupped her face in his hands, he stopped only long enough to look deeply into her eyes for one more moment. Marti felt her heart begin to pound. Ty was going to kiss her!

Marti hadn't had a lot of experiences with kissing. Other than a few passing kisses in high school, the only adult male she had kissed had been her boyfriend in college. They had dated for almost a year. Marti had thought she had found her future. When he had told her that he was almost ready to settle down and asked her to sleep with him, she had gladly given him her virginity. Marti was disappointed when the act had taken all of five minutes and then her boyfriend was snoring. But she reasoned that it would get better in time. He had never been too affectionate anyway, but surely time and love would change that.

A few weeks later, right on schedule, her boyfriend had taken her out to a very special dinner. He had told her that he had something important to tell her. Marti knew from the look in his eyes that he had made his decision. In her excitement at his expected proposal, Marti had barely comprehended his words when her boyfriend announced that he had found his true love -- and it was his best friend, Steve. Needless to say, Marti's marital plans had fallen apart at that point.

It was a huge understatement to say that, in no way, had her previous experiences prepared Marti for Ty's kiss.

When his lips actually claimed hers, Marti thought her heart might burst out of her chest. Rather than simply stick his tongue in her mouth as both the high school boys and the college boyfriend had, this man ran his tongue around the outside of her lips, as if she were a special, favorite fruit, meant to be savored and enjoyed. He didn't appear to be in any hurry as he tasted her either. When he finally covered her lips with his, he still didn't immediately push his way in. He continued tasting her, this time with his lips rather than his tongue.

It was only when Marti thought she might start screaming that she finally felt his tongue press into her lips, as if seeking permission to enter. Marti eagerly opened her own lips to him and allowed him to take possession of her mouth. Somehow, in the process, Marti had pressed her body up against his, raising up on her tiptoes, wrapping her arms around his neck. Her hands were buried in his dark hair as she held him close to her. She might not have much experience at this whole process, but it was certainly feeling very good to her at that moment!

After what seemed to be an eternity, Marti felt Ty's hand brush the outside of her robe, over her breast. Her nipples had been pressing into his stomach since the moment he had begun their kiss. As his hand neared them, Marti found herself twisting slightly, to force his hand onto her breast. It was with a sigh of relief that she felt his hand slip into her robe and cup her full, aching breast.

There was a voice in Marti's head, questioning exactly what was going on -- after all, Marti had never done anything like this before -- she didn't even know this man. But Marti had earlier decided to suspend her normal self for one night. And this experience was something the remaining part of her really wanted. Pushing aside any thoughts of stopping, she abandoned herself to the feelings that this man was causing in her body.

In fact, those feelings were coming on so strongly, that Marti was growing highly impatient. Reaching between their bodies, Marti tugged at the tie to her robe. When it loosened, she shrugged her shoulders slightly and the entire robe slid to the floor. It was only when the man she was with stopped kissing her and took a step back that Marti realized the full impact of what she had done.

Never before in her life had Marti stood before another human being, willingly exposing her entire body for the other person's viewing. Even the one time she had actually had sex with her boyfriend in college, it had been in the dark, with minimal removal of clothing. But right now, the best looking man she had ever seen was seeing all of her. Suddenly shy and filled with embarrassment for her own body, Marti tried to pull away. She needed to get her robe back on and exit before Ty could humiliate her.

But Marti's bartender wouldn't let her go. With the same hands she had seen him throw Mike out of the hotel with earlier, he was holding her still. And he was looking her body up and down -- in minute detail. Marti shivered with intense emotion as Ty moved one hand down her body, beginning at her neck and tracing is finger over her breast, down her belly, over her sensitive belly button. He cupped the curve of her waist and gently squeezed the roll of flesh that he found there. Then he continued downward, brushing his fingers through the hair covering her mound. Without pause, he slid his fingers backwards, gently allowing his finger to barely enter her.

Through the entire, slowly arousing process, the Ty made sounds of approval and appreciation. Not with words, but intakes of breath and soft moans of delight. When he pulled his hand to his mouth to taste her, Marti watched in amazement as he licked his fingers, listening to him making sounds of deepest satisfaction. It was then that she took his hand and began leading him toward the part of the room where her bed was.

When Ty suddenly stopped and pulled back on her hand, Marti looked at him in confusion. Ty shook his head and pulled her back close to him. With his hands on either side of her face, he brushed a kiss over her lips again. In a husky voice, he said, "My sweet Marti Hampton. . . . is this what you want?"

Marti realized that Ty was trying to make sure she knew what was going on. She realized that her inexperience must be clear for him to see. She lowered her eyes as feelings of inadequacy flooded through her. Damn, couldn't she do anything right where people were concerned. Tears threatened to squeeze through her tightly closed eyes.

When Ty began kissing her eyelids, she opened them to stare at him in confusion. His next words made it clear that he had misunderstood her intense emotions. He said, "I knew I was pushing you too hard. I'm so sorry, baby." Then he pulled her close to him, in a tight hug.

It took Marti a minute to realize that this incredibly sexy man was feeling unsure of himself. Leaning her head as far back as his embrace would allow, Marti whispered, "Ty? It isn't that you are going too fast. I was just afraid I was disappointing you."

The look of surprise that crossed the man's face assured Marti that he hadn't been thinking any such thing. A quiet chuckle escaped his throat as he lowered his head back toward hers. Between light kisses, he said, "Are you sure?"

Marti didn't even bother answering with words. Instead, she grabbed the front of his shirt and managed to topple them both back onto the bed. With Ty fully clothed and laying on top of her, she realized that she had found where she had always wanted to be. Ty was a big man, standing slightly over six foot. And Marti imagined that he outweighed her by at least 50 pounds. As his body pressed her into the mattress, Marti sighed in contentment.

However, it quickly became apparent that, although Ty had been willing to give Marti the opportunity to quit moments before, now that he was convinced that she was sure, he was a man on a mission. Pushing himself up on his knees, he rose up above her. Marti's legs had opened voluntarily to cradle his body when they landed on the bed, so now he was on his knees between her legs. As he visually drank in her body, he began unbuttoning his shirt.

Marti had never seen a man undress before and she found it to be very exciting. She longed to taste the flesh he was exposing as each button gave way. When Ty finally finished pulling off his shirt, he stepped off of the bed and slipped out of his jeans. Marti watched as he lowered his briefs. When he finally stood before her with nothing covering his flesh, she stared in awe at his body. Marti was fully aware that she wasn't overly experienced where men were concerned, but comparing Ty to the one other man she had slept with was like comparing two different species of animals. And Ty was by far the better one!

Marti could wait no longer. Pushing herself up on her elbows, she maneuvered her own body until she was the one kneeling on the bed. She ran her fingers over the hair on Ty's chest and felt his nipples pebble under her palms. Ty was standing completely still, allowing her to do what she wanted. And Marti had several things she wanted!

Leaning forward, Marti began nibbling on Ty's neck, while her hands ran up to his shoulders. Marti began massaging his shoulders gently and heard him moan in appreciation. Smiling to herself, she continued her explorations across Ty's neck and chest. When her mouth closed gently over one of his nipples, Marti was surprised to hear Ty's moans increase dramatically. Looking up at him from her position, Marti found herself fascinated by the lust written so clearly on the man's face.

When Ty suddenly flipped her back onto her back and raised her foot to his lips, Marti giggled like a little girl. Surely the man wasn't about to do what it appeared he was going to do. But sure enough, Ty slipped his mouth around her big toe and began sucking on it! Marti's amusement quickly passed as the erotic sensations swept through her body. Her pink painted toenails disappearing one by one into this man's mouth made her wonder just what else he had in store for her.

And Ty seemed more than willing to show Marti. As he moved up her body with his hands and lips, he tasted and rubbed every inch of her flesh. When he reached the junction between her ample thighs, he stopped. In excruciating detail, he traced each fold with first his finger, and then his tongue.

Marti was lost in the sensations. She had never had anything like this happen to her and the feelings were incredible. It wasn't like Marti had never had an orgasm before -- she had brought herself to climax plenty of times over the years. But nothing had prepared her for the actual feeling of a man's lips upon her, tasting her from her depths. It was more than Marti could actually handle without exploding -- and her overwhelming orgasm swept through her with aching pleasure as she grasped Ty's head closer.

Almost before the climax was over, Ty had maneuvered himself into a position to enter her. Marti was loosened up from her orgasm, but it was still a tight fit. As Ty slid into her, she marveled, not only at the fullness she felt, but also at the expressions crossing the face of the man who was mating with her.

Marti wasn't sure about too many things at the moment, but she knew, in that instant, that she would never, ever see another man's face that touched her heart like Ty's did at that moment. It was amazing to see someone, especially someone so sexy and desirable, be so impassioned by her -- by who she was and what she was doing. For a brief moment, Marti lost herself, staring deeply into Ty's eyes. He was simply beautiful....

But that moment passed quickly, when Ty began slowing thrusting in and out of Marti's body. Marti's breathe caught in her chest at the intensity of the feelings rushing through her. Ty hadn't been in a hurry up until this point, and he didn't seem to be in one now. He was slowly torturing her with the pleasure building up inside of her.

Truthfully, Marti had always wondered what the big deal was about sex. Her past experience had left her rather uninterested in the act, since it didn't appear to be that exciting. However, she had never met anyone like Ty either. At least, she didn't think she had. She didn't exactly know a lot about this man who was arousing her.

"Um . . .Ty? Um . . . " Marti struggled to get coherent words to come out of her mouth. Her body was fighting against that idea and was on a path that didn't want to bother with words at the moment. But Marti was determined. Frowning from the effort it took to concentrate, she said, "Ty? Before we go any further . . . do you mind telling me your last name?"

Ty came to a rather abrupt halt in his thrusting as he looked down into Marti's eyes. "My last name?" he asked, rather blankly.

"Well, yes. I was thinking I should at least know that . . ." Marti said, growing concerned that she had somehow offended Ty and he wasn't going to finish what he had started. And Marti was determined that he WAS going to finish!

Shaking his head slightly, as though to clear it, Ty said, "Stewart. My name is Ty Stewart."

Marti's face broke into a huge smile, "Glad to meet you Ty Stewart!" Then she giggled and wiggled her body, in a gentle reminder that there was other pressing matters at hand.

This time, when Ty shook his head, Marti could see it was because he was laughing. She liked the fact that he could find her amusing, even when they were in this kind of position.

"Ty? I'm not in the habit of sleeping with strangers. But now that I know who you are, if you don't finish this, I'm going to have to finish it myself," Marti said, trying to assume a stern look on her face.

Ty cocked one eyebrow and pressed his body weight into Marti. "Oh?" he whispered. "What, pray tell, my lovely lady, are you going to do?"

Marti couldn't control her laughter any longer. She had never dreamed that not only could sex feel this good, but that it could be intense and fun at the same time. With this huge man, who was practically a stranger, cradled between her legs, Marti was happier than she could ever remember being. Strange how things sometimes worked out.

However, when Ty began moving again, Marti's attention was diverted back to what she was feeling inside of her body. As Ty grew more serious with each thrust, Marti could only moan and hold onto his shoulders. Ty was making the most wonderful sounds of his own that Marti knew were being seared into her soul.

As a new climax was fast approaching, Marti felt Ty speed up his thrusts. The pressure that he was exerting on her body was causing her to want to scream. When Ty grabbed her hair and locked his eyes with hers, she both heard and felt his pure animal growl as he poured his seed into her. With a force she had never felt, Marti's own body crested at that moment and her orgasm surged through her body, leaving her weak and somewhat disoriented in the moments afterward. Only Ty's eyes kept her focused and centered. And Ty seemed willing to offer her that lifeline as long as she needed it.

Although Marti wasn't sure how long it took for her to come back to her senses, she did know that for the entire time, Ty was kissing her softly and stroking her face and breasts and telling her how beautiful she was. When his words finally registered in her mind, Marti looked at Ty in confusion. She had already had sex with him, why was he bothering with such things now? She reasoned that he must just be a nice guy who didn't like to just run out the door at the end.