A Place to Belong Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JewelTran
JewelTran
335 Followers

Marti found herself stroking the side of Ty's face, wishing that this moment were somehow more real. But Marti wasn't that naive. Men like Ty might lower their standards and indulge in a bit of casual sex with a woman like Marti, but that all it would be.

"Men like Ty?" Marti thought to herself. She had no idea what kind of man Ty was. She didn't even know if he was . . .

"Ty? Are you married?" Marti asked, somewhat panicked.

Ty raised his head from where he had buried it in her neck. A smile played around the corners of his mouth. "No. Are you proposing?"

Marti's face flushed bright red before she could even begin to think of an adequate answer. Now this handsome hunk was teasing her. This really was the stuff fantasies were made out of. Too bad it was a fling between passing strangers.

Finally, Marti managed to say, "No . . . I just realized that I didn't know anything about the man who I just had . . . made l . . . umm . . . well, you know. . . " Marti's voice trailed off as she turned her face away slightly in embarrassment. She realized just how inexperienced and childish she must appear.

At the sound of Ty's soft chuckle, Marti's eyes flew to his face. Using his finger, Ty traced along Marti's forehead and down over her nose, around her lips and down her neck. Then he cupped her full breast in his hand and lowered his head to gently suck on her nipple for a moment before pulled back to look into Marti's eyes.

"Call it whatever you want, baby. But always remember that it was incredible -- no matter what words you use to describe it," Ty said quietly, before dropping his mouth, once again to Marti's breast.

Marti raised her hand to run her fingers through Ty's dark hair, cuddling him as close as possible to her body. She had often thought that watching babies nurse was a beautiful sight. However, she had to admit, watching this man at her own breast was even more beautiful. It was a strange feeling in the very center of her soul that longed to hold him there for as long as possible.

"Do you need to rest?" Ty asked, running his hand down her stomach, massaging her belly. He ran his hand to Marti's side, then moved it under where it was hidden by her flesh. Marti frowned slightly as she watched his face. She was looking for traces of disgust or some other sign that he found her abundant body revolting. But there were any such indications. In fact, the rate at which his cock was hardening again, made Marti think that he might just find her rather appealing.

Remembering that Ty had asked her a question, Marti struggled to recall what it was. Oh, yes, something about needing rest . . . . "No, I am not that tired . . . but aren't you supposed to need a break?" Marti had always heard that men fell asleep after sex, but Ty wasn't asleep and what he was doing to her body was making sure she wasn't going to be going to sleep either!

Ty smiled up at her with an amused glint in his eye. Taking her hand and guiding it to his growing erection, he said, "Does that feel like I need one?"

Wide eyed with wonder, Marti looked at her hand, surrounding Ty. She had wanted to touch him when he had undressed earlier, but didn't have the nerve. Now Ty was giving her permission to touch him. But Marti didn't know what to do. Looking up at Ty, Marti pleaded silently with her eyes for him to help her.

Ty's brow wrinkled in confusion for a moment. Then he pulled away from Marti. Regret flooded through Marti's body as she struggled to understand what she had done wrong. It was only when Ty had pulled himself up into a kneeling position on the bed, and held his hand out to her, that she realized nothing was wrong. Taking his hand, Marti allowed Ty to pull her up on her knees facing him.

Leaning forward, Ty kissed Marti lightly on the lips. Then he moved back slightly. Again he took her hand and put it on his cock, moving her fingers to surround it. Guiding her, he began using her hand to stroke his length. Marti watched in wonder as he grew even harder under her touch. The skin felt so soft, yet he was so hard underneath it.

Without consciously thinking about what she was doing, Marti found herself leaning forward and kissing Ty's chest. Latching onto one of his nipples, she sucked gently as she continued to stroke his cock. Ty's nipple immediately pebbled under her tongue and Marti found her body shiver in response.

It didn't take long for Marti to want more. It was her turn to take Ty's hand and pull him back down to the pillows. After he was on his back, Marti slid her body down his until she was looking directly at Ty's cock. She had read a lot of books in her time, but she had never really thought that she would ever have this opportunity! Not knowing how to best proceed, Marti decided to just do what felt good.

Holding Ty's shaft in her hand, Marti slipped her mouth over the head of his cock. The loud groan that came from Ty concerned Marti until she looked up over his body to see his face contorted in intense pleasure. Figuring that she must be doing something right, Marti continued to explore Ty with her tongue. She licked up and down and around the head, paying special attention to the slit in the middle.

Marti continued licking and sucking until she heard Ty growl loudly. Without warning, he put his hands under Marti's arms and pulled her up the bed quickly. Then he spread her legs and thrust his hard cock into her.

Their first coupling had been somewhat slow in the beginning, but this time was fast and furious from the first moment. Apparently Marti's administrations had a lightening effect on Ty! He was thrusting into her in rapid fire motion, moaning the whole time.

Suddenly, Ty pulled out of her and again rose up on his knees. "Marti? Will you turn over? May I take you from behind?" he asked, surprisingly gently considering that he had been thrusting wildly into her only a moment before.

"Take me from behind?" Marti asked, showing her confusion. Again, that was something she had read about, but had no idea how to go about actually doing it!

Ty nodded. "It's alright if you don't want to," he said quickly.

But Marti shook her head, "No -- I do want to." Then she quickly turned over.

Ty pulled her hips up into the air and guided his cock back into her pussy. Marti was shocked at how much deeper he went in this position. But, most of all, Marti was shocked at how this position made her feel. It was a much less personal feeling on one level, but on another, it was like finally being taken by the mate she had waited for all of her life!

After a moment, Ty leaned forward and began whispering in her ear. He was telling her how good she felt, how hard she made him and how much he wanted her. He moved his hands from her shoulders up into her hair and began pulling it gently. The feelings overwhelmed Marti at that point, and the orgasm that had been building, exploded.

As Marti climaxed, she actually felt her own juices, mixed with Ty's earlier load, running down the inside of her thighs. Apparently, the combination of her orgasm and the feeling of her contractions around his cock, threw Ty into overdrive. With a loud bellow that Marti was certain other people in the motel could hear, Ty poured himself into her once again.

Ty's body slumped over Marti's as his climax finally ended. Feeling his weight as he lay on top of her almost caused Marti to climax again. She wasn't sure what that was all about, but she did know that she had never felt so protected and safe. It was a feeling she really liked!

Looking through the crack in the hotel curtain, Marti realized that sometime earlier, the sun had gone down. The supper she hadn't touched was still sitting on the nearby table. And although Marti was hungry, at that moment, she was much more tired. Ty had rolled over to snuggle his body, half on top of her and half on the bed. Marti began trying to maneuver her own body so she could face him, to tell him that she needed some sleep.

That was when Marti heard Ty snore! Laughing quietly to herself, Marti rolled over on her pillow and nestled into it. Closing her eyes, she went to sleep with a smile on her face.

Sometime in the night, Marti woke up to find Ty, once again, sucking on her breast. Again, the overwhelming feeling of rightness coursed through Marti's body. When she felt his fingers working in between her legs, she opened herself willingly to him. This time the love making was slow and sensual, with Ty seemingly more intent on making Marti climax than in seeking satisfaction for himself. Afterward, Ty once again drew her body to his, spooning behind her and falling fast asleep, holding her breasts in his hands.

When Marti woke up in the morning, she was alone in the bed. Looking across the room, Marti could see that Ty was standing in the kitchenette area, staring blankly at the wall behind the small microwave. Nearby the coffee maker was steaming and perking, indicating that the early morning drink of choice for Ty must be the dark brew. Marti laughed a bit -- not everyone was as enamored with Coke as she was!

Slipping out of bed, Marti picked up the robe that she had slipped off early the evening before. Pulling it around her shoulders, she tied the belt loosely. Then she padded across the room to where Ty was.

"Ty? Are you ok?" Marti asked, since he hadn't moved at all since she had first spotted him.

Ty turned to look at Marti with eyes that held a thousand different emotions, none of which Marti could grasp. It was as though she were looking into the deep sea, full of life, but none clear to the naked eye.

After a moment, Ty shook his head and looked away toward the coffee pot. "I'm making coffee," he said, stating the obvious, somewhat distantly. When he turned back to look at Marti, his eyes no longer revealed his inner thoughts. In fact, nothing about him revealed anything of the man Marti had been with the night before. Except for the fact that he had put the same clothes on that he had worn into her room last night, Marti saw nothing of the man she had given herself to.

Deciding that he must have a problem with the whole "morning after" issue, Marti chose to play it cool and give him the room he obviously wanted. Shrugging her shoulders slightly, she said, "I'm going to go shower. If you need to go, just lock the door behind you." Then she turned on her heel and headed for the bathroom.

With each step that Marti took as she crossed the room, entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her, she prayed that Ty would suddenly bound across the room, grab her and kiss her. She wanted him to say something, do something, keep the night from ending. But as she turned the lock on the bathroom door, she realized that it was over. Her night with the sexy bartender had ended.

When Marti heard the door to her room open, then close, she knew Ty was gone. Bending over her sink, Marti felt the first tears sting the back of her eyes.

JewelTran
JewelTran
335 Followers