All Comments on 'A Plan Comes Together'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done!

Hot sex, yes, but a masterful job of expressing the emotional aspects of Swinging.

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 5 years ago
THIS WAS A VERY GOOD STORY FOR ME TO READ

I cannot divulge secrets of my hetero sexual history beyond mentioning I had the help of a female I was once close to in a seduction. She chatted with me concerning the thinking of a married woman I was hot to become intimate with. That was a fun summer!

Your story was very good.

Thanks fpr sharing.

Red48beardRed48beardover 5 years ago
Wonderful story telling

nice story, well told, typos be damned, good and keep up the good fun (work)... will look for more down the road

five stars

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
fantastic story

5 stars. great, clever, very sexy storyline. dialogue was brilliant. like Roy's questioning and attitude. just a well done story.

one request: how about a chapter 3 for the His Daughter's Dream is his Dream" series? Does Amanda marry Luke? does Robin live with them, or does she find someone? mom and dad still involved? i'd love a follow-up story!!!

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years ago
I enjoyed the story

There was only one thing that made me uncomfortable. So Roy watched Pam in the party, got jealous and left. She explained. He accepted and moved on

However, Pam's explanation did not match the events perfectly. She said none of them take it that far, she never does anything, just flirting...

But she was in the dark corner, away from the party MAKING OUT with a guy. That was way more than flirting and was taking it too far. The assumption is when Roy told Ellen to look in the corner, she went to Pam and told her Roy caught her. That's why Pam stopped. If Ellen had done nothing, Pam would have still been making out in the corner.

So, Pam just started a relationship with Roy, then sneaks into a darkened corner to make out. That's not swinging. It's cheating.

Yet Roy ignored it.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CHARACTER IS KEY

And they really came across well.

It was a patient build-up and deftly handled without rushing too quick or going to slow.

5 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fun story but...

I agree with KingBandor. Pam was doing more than flirting in the dark corner, Roy never brought that up. But what should we expect from such an improbable story? Still a fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She cheats

Agree with KingBandor... she went way beyond flirting and that type of slutty woman always will. Women can get donations from men without putting out, just not her and Ellen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this story. Made me feel things beyond just horny. I think it's too black & white to call cheating this early on. I think she honestly didn't see what was happening as a big deal therefore didn't think to discuss it beforehand. They need to work out what's going to work for them in their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Silly story. That this story is about dating and relationship is foolishness. It is just porno rut fest. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...