All Comments on 'A Planned Seduction'

by Blue88

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments
wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
sorry,

i always try to be truthful in my commenting. at least the truth as i see it. you haven't written many stories, but to date, you have been what i call a heavy weight. by your second story, i had moved you into my top list of authors. i considered you that good, and i still do. this story in my opinion is way below your standard. it is well written and has good balance, but!!! it is lacking in depth and impact. never once did i feel caught up in or involved with the couple or their problem. it felt as tho i was being given a short and fast breifing concerning some cituation that i only had a slight interest in. this story does not reflect your true talents, abilities, or imagination. i look forward to your next one. hope it is soon, a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
much better than that

I liked it a lot more than the previous commenter. For me the best part was the tension associated with the attempted seduction, and the pain that the husband and wife are both feelings about the other's behavior.

The wrapping up of the problem was less gripping, and a bit more pro forma. it wasn't as successful as the first part of the story in my opinion.

Still, I enjoyed reading this! Looking forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i hope it get better

it read like you were rushed it just didn't click.to push together hurried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I liked it!

I enjoyed the story; you always show a good imagination.

I would have expected more emotion/passion in her betrayal. And betrayal it was! She listened to some one other than her husband and assumed it was correct. She should have sat down with him earlier and worked things out.

Thanks for your story!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
A ok

Well written very good story, enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sure enjoyed it!

I'm no critic BUT I do know when I enjoy a story! And I certainly enjoyed yours! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
dis jointed

lets see, we left her fooling with harry salter. perhaps having sex with him.

then suddenly they are back together and janet is in phils clutches.....sorry doesn't work. with harry/janet action there is no force to the blackmail, and why would phil leave her the pictures of george? you went too far....

as for george, what happened to the harry/janet action? why does he forgive her? this whole thing is a bit disjointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Bad Guy and Two Decent But Frail People

Author - I'm impressed with your imagination and talent. I'm really pleased that your stories of marital consequence help balance the misleading stories of jaded writers and spurious non-lifelike non-realities. Entertainment vs sad silly lust - reality and respect vs egotistical subhuman selfish soridness - fairness, balance and justice vs jaded absurdities without consequence.

But as per the comments, one cannot please all the people all the time. In a positive vein, I see you growing and exploring both scenarios and your customer readers for their reactions and wants. Sometimes our reader expectations are narrowly channeled to our viewpoint and not the frailities and/or strengths of others. In short, it may not be what it appeared to be - and until you have experienced it with some of all the infinite permeations and variables how can one truly - reasonably sit in absolute judgement.

Thats why this is an intriguing theme - unfortunately with the divorce rates so high there are millions of occurances with untold varitions. So, when the consequence inevitably occurs, it is what has driven it that can be rivoting, entertaining and educational for many or some.

Press on Author - you are appreciated - with High Regard

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Good, but could have been better

Somewhat longish for no more eroticism than what was in it. There could have been a more higher effort to impregnate her or to make her wish that she could get rid of her husband in some way, shape or form. The length of this story needed more erotic scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
interesting

Interesting story full of suspense. Keep up your writing as I found it very desiring.

thebulletthebulletover 18 years ago
A different take on a standard subject

Blue88 has produced another well written and original piece. The basic theme of this story has been done before, but the responses of the protagonists were different and believable - more believable than the usual responses we are given.

When I sign on to Lit, I look through the new submittals, trying to find stories by of a very small group of writers whose works are consistently good. For me, Blue88 has joined that group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic read

I loved it. These stories always get to me. Don't worry about the non sex that people complain about. If they want that they can read those stories. There are plenty.

Good jopb will be looking for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Devoted

Boy! Was she lucky her husband was so devoted. I doubt most people would have those resources nor the ability to rise above the connditions as they were set up. But all's well that ends well.

Well written and very enjoyable thank you agian for sharing your talents with us.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
sorry again,

if i offended anyone or any author, including Blue88. That was never my intent. I respond to a story based on what I perceive the author’s abilities to be. Currently I follow close to 100 authors here at literotica. Some are grade A, most of those we know. By the way, I hate to mention names, except for a few at the top, because that in itself can be interpreted as a put down. Some are grade B, and some are grade C. I have no problem enjoying any of the author’s stories as long as they write at or above their normal standards. Drop below those standards and I refuse to lie to them and tell them they did a good job when they are capable of so much more. Some authors start out at the top, recently we’ve had several, including Ohio, The Wanderer, Blue88, and Longhorn_07 are a few examples. Some others in the C and B grade are constantly trying to improve, and in some cases are meeting with success. A good example is Dynamite Jack, he had been knocking at the door of the A level and his last story propelled him there. His only problem now is that I will accept no less from him. Before all of you go ballistic on me, I fully realize that all of this is my own grading, my own interpretation, my own judgment, and my own perception. I freely admit I’m not an expert. I’m nothing but just another everyday reader like the rest of you and just like the rest of you, I do know and recognize good writing, a good story, good imagination and I can tell when an author is either improving or writing below their ability. Having confessed all this, please take all my comments, criticism, and thoughts, good or bad, with a grain of salt. Heaven forbid that I would ever cause any author to stop writing. As with the rest of you, I come here daily looking and searching for new stories and re-reading some classic old ones. Gaining immense joy and pleasure from all the authors I follow, and occasionally adding a new one. God bless and keep each and everyone of them, I need them all, and I think that sums it all up, I need them.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 18 years ago
It's good to have friends

This tale shows that it's good to have friends. Nicely told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting Story

Well done. Glad the slimeball received his come-uppance.

Good writing. Nothing extraneous. The plot moved. The change of point-of-view was good as well.

playingcardcompany

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Didn't Click

Blue88,

Like someone else said I have certain authors that I look for everyday and you're one of them. This was an O.K. story but something just don't click for me with it. I'm not exactly sure what it was. Maybe the New Year's party part and then jumping to something else?? I'm not sure. But your story is a hell of a lot better than what's been posted the last couple of days!!! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What happened with your interaction with your wife

Knowing that your wife might have had sex with the guy. you never mentioned that.

Ed

Kanga40Kanga40over 18 years ago
Enjoyable read

but not without its problems.

As many others have said, there is no emotion in this story.

You also have a major rift between the couple when she sluts herself out to a drunken neighbour in a planned effort to supposedly 'get back' at her husband, and then by some oversight by the author, it is never mentioned again - and this is a far more serious betrayal from her than the drugged episode with Phil.

Geez author, it was planned, deliberate sex with a neighbour for all the neighbourhood to know about. George moves out of the main bedroom over it and then it doesn't even warrant another mention??

Also, at the risk of sounding like a cracked record ( for those of you who know what records are!), authors will always lose me when their female characters are brain dead.

Do you really expect us to have any sympathy for a supposedly intelligent woman (school asst. principal) who is so stupid as to be off in the main bedroom with a drunken host at a NYE party where half the neighbourhood is present? Any of the other guests could have walked into the open room. What value then her reputation? And she did this because she 'knew' he would come looking for her?

SHEESH!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
A good story

As mentioned, it has a coupla flaws but it was still a good read!

Something about the NYE party should have been resolved and what happened to the Cell phone pictures? He did threaten her with them. If they were the ones destroyed, what about the pictures of George?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Flat

This story was like a beer that has gone flat: it started out good but disintegrated. You started out with a story of doubt and marital conflict and ended up writing a crime story. In the process, you totally let the wife off the hook for her scene with Harry (their host for the party). In addition, I guess Marge was a ‘throw-a-way’ character.

Again, the story was flat, well written technically but lacking in substance with too many contrivances: the crony photographer, the willing judge, the prior victim, the fake photograph that we all take on faith is fake. The list goes on and on. Even the ending was a weak attempt at being cute.

MacDukeMacDukeover 18 years ago
Very Disappointing

The manufacture of an evil martian predator and an idiot wife do not make for a plot. Neither do numerous loose ends. Technically good writing does not make up for cartoon characters doing whatever the author dictates.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Nice Read

Not bad. There are a few aforementioned technical issues but in spite of them, it was a nice little diversion.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Needed: Some passion, some bright women

You wrapped some good material in a familiar format. My main trouble with this story was that the plot was quite predictable. If the plan is to seduce the readers, you need to surprise us a bit. You do all the right things, and you give some detail in each stage of the plot. The plot runs pretty much on an even pace (except for the somewhat rushed ending). But somehow it fells as if you think about the form but not enough about fresh emotional impact. The islands of strong evocative dialogs, like the highly emotional confrontations between the couple, prove that you could lift your story to a higher level if you allowed yourself, well… maybe to go more with your instincts and feelings and less with the planning.

p.s. As a man who appreciate, respect and learn every day from smart women, I want to officially join Kanga40’s ‘campaign’ and request - Please we need to have normal, i.e. INTELLIGENT women in stories such as yours. It will contribute great deal to the credibility of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Blue, God Back to Finishing the OTHER story!

on the scam twist; this present story is quite very mediocre, compared to your other story, especially the Jack Bell part of it, where you introduce those scam artists.

teachers and principles do not readily behave as you describe here! lol

they are humans and are as stupid/idiotic as the next human, but they have more responsibiilty on their daily shoulder than what you described these two people to be here,,,, a principle demanding sex from his VP in the office, with secretaries and students and counselors all around is NOT very likely!

some of us know about these situations better than others.

perhaps lawyers and other professionals could do that, but supervising a few hundreds to a thousand plus to sometiems two thousand noisy and hyperactive students who run around in circles around you do NOT leave you much time to plan these seducations, to engage in long erotic conversation in the office! lol

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
a rebuttal that didn't geti posted

this is an e-mail i received from another anonymous, i felt it deserved equal billing with my comments so here it is.

This message contains feedback for: wetapap

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

I read your comment on Blue88's story.

You are a total horses ass.

No one cares about your opinion.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I AGREE WITH KANGA40 IN WHICH

she states that the woman was braindead. The wife believed another person that her husband was having an affair. She had no trust and faith in her husband for months. Yet when she gives him the photos and tells him that she has proof that he is cheating. Her husband kneels in front of her and looks her in the eyes and tell her that they are fake because he never cheated on her, this time she believes him.Come on. To many lose ends in my opinion. Maybe thats how YOU intended to write it. After all it is YOUR story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

I only read enough to know it was total bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Plot problems

As with all seduction stories like this one, the plot depends on a lack of communication between the husband and wife. Another person plants the seed of infidelity in one of the spouse's minds and there is never an attempt to find out from the accused spouse what his/her side of the story is. The spouse being seduced blindly accepts the offered acts of infidelity of his/her spouse as fact. If the marriage is strong, as this one is presumed to be, there would definitely be a conversation about the alleged infidelity facts.

The biggest flaw to me in the story was Phil's use of his wife as the supposed affair partner. This story line serves to have Janet feel some empathy for Phil having been cheated on, but don't you think that it wouldn't come back to Phil's wife about the pictures? How would Phil explain her part in the pictures when she would become aware of the supposed evidence? The shit would hit the fan in Phil's marriage then.

Also, why didn't the sheriff have Janet drug tested to see if any trace of a date rape drug were in her system? Although it had been more than a day since she would have been drugged, some of the drug would still be in her system.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Good story but flawed

Fair number of problems in the plot and in the characters. Writing was decent but the story line was too full of holes to be topnotch. The author blithely ignored the issue of sexual harrassment by Phil on his victims.

Moreover, hinging the story on a mysterious loss of communication in a long-term marriage where the partners clearly cared for each other strains credibility. Not saying that it can't happen but I kept thinking that it shouldn't have happened to these two. If the author wanted a lack of communication to be the problem, I think he should've seeded their history with some examples of their failures to communicate.

As previous posters have pointed out, Phil's use of his wife Marge as the "willing" partner in George's infidelty isn't reasonable. If Janet did what I expected, she would've confronted Marge with the photographs and the confrontation would've blown Phil's grandiose plan out of the water. I kept wondering as I read why didn't Blue88 take this route? I can envision a scene in which Janet's angry tirade against Marge results in the exposure of Phil's activities, with Marge angry at her husband for using her so cavalierly and Janet now full of doubts about the "proof". The author didn't resolve the central conflict that way, choosing instead to involve at that point a heretofore unknown force of good. The resolution smacks of deus ex machina and leaves a less than pleasing aftertaste.

Above average writing, less than average storyline.

grizbearmtgrizbearmtover 17 years ago
Not One of Your Better Works

The general plot was good, and as always, your writing skills are very good.

What I did find perturbing is that without Janet’s respect and trust in George being at too low of a level, Phil could never have invaded into Janet’s doubts about George. She would have long before any of this peaked, confronted George on her own, and the planned seduction would have never taken place, unless the answers from George had been insufficient, and in that case, the relationship would have been in deep trouble with fighting galore. (My god what a run on sentence!)

It was though indeed a storyline that had to have a happy ending. (Would have been a wicked twist if it hadn’t.)

Thank you for sharing the story with us.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
the conclusion

I loved it especially the last part Alan busting Brock and saving Jan and George .

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
taken further

Good story and nicely written. After reading some of the other readers' feedback I realized I had thought the same, when reading your story. When Phil used his wife for the fake photos the first thing I thought of was that he screwed up because Marge and Janet were such close friends they were bound to talk. They would realize what Phil had been doing and then plot their revenge. "Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned" Of course, George would have been brought into it, Janet, remembering the other women, that were blackmailed would have entered the revenge plot with their husbands. Marge would have walk away with everything Phil owned, after the divorce. The Police Chief part would have still stayed but would have traced the man that forged the photos so he would eventually go to jail with Phil but only after both had sweated and suffered a lot. Everybody likes it when the victims start to gain the upper-hand especially when they had been suffering for months. So, it's nice to prolong the revenge (at least a chapter or two) and the ending, where everybody is vindicated, recovered what they lost and more. Such as; Marge getting a great new rich boyfriend that wasn't a slime. Just by adding some of these details could have made it a much more exciting story. In other words, you ended the best part of the story too soon. It was a nice read, though. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
No

Not good.. To much humiliation and no retribution.. That guy Brock should be flogged until there was no skin left.. Old Testament not the New.. to Wimpy for me.. Only victims and no heroes..Yoron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
morons

as long as you get excited about woman who are portrayed as slutty, moronic, animals with no ability to make even the smallest intelligent decision... who must be subserviant to ALL the men in their lives... then it is a good story. In my opinion the Author is merely a loser who obviously has never known a real woman. Bluee88, you're pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
We get more excited about that than your fag ass

comments Ass w/oa name. Go play in the rip current.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wimp Story

Well written story but a crappy plot. She believes everything Phil tells her about a husband she has supposedly loved forever. (Sure!)She has no other evidence but what Phil tells her and yet she treats her husband like shit without confronting him or giving him a chance to defend himself. She then stages her sex scene at a party as revenge; which would have been more than enough reason for a really decent man to leave her and start a divorce. I see him as a hopeless wimp of a man personally! Instead of being outraged...he convinces her to help him solve the real reason for her doubts. I would leave her because of her being so willing to doubt me without real evidence other than inuendo! She did not indicate any trust, love, respect or whatever for her husband! I like having the couple reconcile when there is truly love demonstrated for each other after the cheating but this demonstration of love is one-sided until he proves he did not cheat! What is left? She cheated on him by trusting Phil and at the party as well! It does not matter whether she had real sex or not! She has indicated that she is willing to distrust him and is looking forward to divorcing him because she does not trust him...why stay with that kind of woman?

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 15 years ago
Hmmmmm!

I give you a good rating because it is well written. Your charactors are far beneath your reputation. The wife was not a loving wife until later in the story. She was portrayed as untrusting, nasty and revengeful towards someone she loved? She had no proof until the end of the story! Yet she had already made up her mind to divorce? The husband did not leave her after the setup sex scene at the party? So why wasn't he a wimp since he put up with all this unfair treatment? I normally love reconciliation stories but not this one! She comes around to being a loving wife only after the victim proves his innocence? Why would he still love her? She goes from accusing bitch to revengeful bitch and suddenly reverses course and becomes loving non-cheating spouse? Don't see how he can suddenly forgive her personally. Not without time, discussion of how she could be so nasty and untrusting of her good husband. Not a very convincing story line at all! I keep hearing that you are one of the best. I am not convinced with this story. I do enjoy the Celt and the others that write similiar to you. I guess I should read more of yours to be fair...but this one is just fair to good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
First commenter had it correctly

Seduction plots would be much more entertaining if author would infuse the characters with some modicum of intelligence. Instead of doing the work to develop the characters the author makes them shallow and over simplified; ends up straining the plot to keep the reader from rejecting the unbelievable story. This is modern America with so many sources of good information and training that anyone with experience in a large company or government agency knows about sexual harassment and prohibitions against it. A person would be a total dunce to be as unaware as these characters of what is going on very early. Spoiled the story for me.

norcal62norcal62over 14 years ago
Strictly a formula story

Loving Wife stories often suffer from authors seeming to use one template for the story. Wronged husband or wife, outrage over hurt feelings, total lack of communication between partners, trusting someone else rather than spouse, plotting revenge rather than understanding, inappropriate actions that destroy people, weak ending of story.

This one has almost all the elements, plus enough misspellings to disturb the reader's thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You commentators are crazy...

This story was good because it was different. The adulterous wife/wronged husband formula finally added a new wrinkle. And the ending was classic. The wrap up is reminiscent of a Perry Mason story, the Chief taking the great lawyer's place and explaining how the mystery developed and how he unraveled the plot of the bad guy. Some of it was a bit hoaky but for the most part it was very good. Besides...I love happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
confusing at best

I'm not shure how you did it but this is one of the hardest stories to follow I've ever read.

leoguyleoguyalmost 13 years ago
Well written

This is a really good story with a neat ending. The character development is good and you are pulled into the story all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Not the usual good story. The wife gets fucked to hurt the husband without checking facts out, then they live happily ever after! Total bullshit!!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave it a 1 because it is totally unrealistic.

At 20 girls sell it, at 30 they give it away, at 40 they buy it. No one is going to make much effort to seduce some old hide in her low 40s. It would never happen. They are a dime a dozen; in fact you really have your work cut out for you to find some nice way to reject their advances without hurting their feelings. My method is to not understand; once I said I was gay; anything to save me from 40 year old hides wanting some peter. At 30 the women were available but you have to work at it. At 20, they were almost impossible.

If she was in her late 20, it would have been a good story and I could have given it a 5 instead of the 1 it deserves for being impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
saratu is

Himalayan for "cuckold"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic is so stupid

she got run over by a parked car

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dump the cheating slut

So she didn't have sex with Phil she still let that other guy suck her tits and finger her do why would you possibly want to stay married to her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good tale

But I feel like the last commenter. She let the guy at the party play with her tits, kiss her, and finger her. She had no real proof of her husband cheating other than what Phil Brock had told her. She had little trust or respect for her husband, but yet she wanted him to believe her in that she did not have sex with Phil. Throwing in that first part did it for me...she was in fact, a cheater herself, in more than one way.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
hated it.

I normally am a fan of the author but this one was completely wimpish. The wife should have believed him but she dint. No excuses for that and her cheating as a result of that. He should have dumped the slut. 1 star rating.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Had a lot of potential, certainly a very good storyline. Seemed a bit rushed at the end and there was no discussion of her behavior at the party. These two forgave too easily. I know she was seduced and it is only right for the husband to forgive her. However, there needed to be more pain in the process - at least equivalent to the actions committed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
cuckodiodo

cuck, cuck, cuck not even WACC, it's worse than that 1*

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Wow - BTB abounds here

The woman was manipulated by a master manipulator and only ALMOST screwed up - she avoided the rape by dumb luck and then went to her husband and they worked it out -

OK she might have been more proactive in her communication - but then there would not have been a story lol

In stead she managed to help geth8im put away - it works for me - the loving husband accepted nothing but did love her enough to work through the issues and help find out what DID happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story 5*

And to the Anonymous Cuckododio:

You're a fucking idiot. Obviously white trash. Shitty job. No one wants you. Yeah, even your own family knows what a worthless turd you are.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Great stuff!

Always great to see a sexual predator get what's coming to him! Outstanding tale!

5 HUGE Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This story could have ben so good, if it wasn't for your quick turn-around of George. In the first part of the story he regards his wife as a shrew he wants nothing to do with and at the end, he's suddenly all lovey-dovey again. Yeah, he might have caught on to what Phil had been doing, but why the hell didn't you write about that? The way the story is written, we readers are confronted with an unexplained behavior reversal and that's never a good thing in a story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
too quick

The husband was too quick to forgive after the months of her being a shrew and the half naked finger-fucking at the party.

The disrespect and lack of trust would cause long lasting damage to the relationship.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Yes, much too easy reconciliation

Area life, they'd probably need some counseling to get over his lingering anger and her guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
not your best

Boy what a turnaround, how quickly George went from hating Janet's guts to full reconciliation. What about her cheating at the New Year's eve party, did that not happen, a dream fantasy perhaps????? Nope, you messed up there buddy. 3***

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Great job!

I can't agree with the guys wanting pain and shame regardless of the reason. George was a thoughtful, intelligent man. He knew something was wrong, but he didn't know his marriage was under attack. That changed the moment he saw the fake photos. Suddenly, everything was clear. He just needed to walk Janet through what had been going on, so she could see what was now as clear as a bell to him. He was not a knee-jerk reaction type of guy. The only thing I fault him with is his complacency. He needed to be more zealous about his marriage, and alert to outside attacks. He might have been able to prevent this if he had been.

fiddler2068fiddler2068about 9 years ago
Lovng wife?

So instead of hiring a detective agency to verify that the principle was telling the truth and not lying his ass off, she believed him. She never gave her husband a chance to tell his side. That's not what I would call a loving wife. She basically took someone else's word, whispered in her ear, over her husband. If she is that blind and easy to convince, He needs to divorce her because who will she believe next? Certainly not her husband.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
****

Good story, good pace going nicely, VROOOOOMMMM!

Done.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
Wasn't much of a marriage if

she would take someone else's word over her husband's. Now, maybe he was cheating and maybe he had been seen by Phil. Still his wife of many years should have at least talked to him about it. He saw her kissing someone else, half naked and she just coldly told him to take it, was payback. Well he didn't take it and things just got worse. He refused to give in to her punishment and everything was progressing towards resolution, i.e., divorce when all of the sudden she gets cummed on, photographed and hubby undergoes a spontaneous lobotomy and forgives her and helps her prove that she didn't screw around, forgetting the screaming bitch she had become.

Didn't like the story at all, too much of a stretch for RAAC and she was still the same stupid bitch who made his life a living hell for so long a time. And she didn't see that Phil was seducing her? No wonder our kids are stupid when they get out of school, this bitch can't wipe her ass let alone teach anyone to function in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
your pattern

Your pattern seems to be that the woman has isues, sexes around, and then desides she has made a mistake, crys and wants all her actions to now be forgotten, all the while the man stands true, and then just accepts her back. Unreal and unbelievable. On the basis of nothing she has multiple sexual encounters with someone other then just husband. That is called cheating. Period. Then the fool is taken back with no consequences. This is a stupid premise and sickening to anyone with values. "You did this, account for it." This is real. It is what the"she's" require, why not the"he's"? Remorse does not equal forgiveness. Good men should not take bad women back to just to be nice. Your excellent writing is ruined by a view that promotes how the poor woman has to deal with the problems that she created. Grow up, and produce stories that are real; else drop the facade and bethecuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Written...Deserves 5 Stars

Although the story was well written, it is evident that Janet needs professional help. Their children and combined families need to know everything she had done to her husband and behind his back. She readily accepted the false accusations of the sleazebag Alan over 22 years of a very faithful and loving husband. And she did in fact cheat with Harry on New Year's Eve. He should have turned over all the evidence he had against Janet and placed in a file, in case she tried anything else on him in year's to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cute story, with a happy ending.

Still, you wonder why she didn't immediately voice her concerns to her husband when Phil's shit started. And letting the guy grope her tits in the bedroom? I think Janet has a little more explaining to do.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Not well wrapped up

Well written but contrived, too easy and the reconciliation ignored the fact that she slutted herself out to Harry and the repercussions of that fling even if intercourse didn't occur.

Gave it a 3 for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Janet was a slut, you hear that feminazises!

Janet had no proof that her husband had done anything at the first party. Obviously someone at the party was having fun with her husband by placing panties in his pocket. If he had had sex at the party she would have smelt it when they got home. Now at the New Years eve party, her husband lost track of her for many hours. She was with Harry all that time and they were just in the process of leaving the bedroom when her husband found them fooling around. Janet as a slut. There was no setup since Janet had no idea when her husband would come looking for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Another woman that jumped to conclusions to early without the facts. Not to say men don't do the same thing, we do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

She cheated and George did not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Janet is not stable enough to walk into a school never less run one.

MullendersMullendersabout 7 years ago

annonymous offcouse she knew he would come looking for her being togheter on new years eve ad 00:00 is like a unwritten law ofcourse he would go looking for her if they werent toghether

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 7 years ago
Still would have divorced her.

She still cheated on her husband...on purpose. George now knows just how his wife will react in times of crisis. Good story if far fetched. Good job blue

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 7 years ago
nothing like a blue88

super cuckold story, she could've fucked the entire english parliament and he would still keep her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

She did not believe her husband than cheats. Divorce is his best option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with others

SUpercuckold story and a forced RAAC. A big piece of shit. Like the wife. you need a shrink asap.-

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Too many loose ends

The story flow seemed too jump and some plot elements vanished or were left hanging. What happened to the panties in the pocket incident. It never came up again. Did that happen before the Slater party? Was the Slater incident a set up? It was never resolved. Was the Slater hubby in on it or was he just a pawn? How far did she carry it? In any case how does that comport with her later behavior toward Phil?

On the up side your dialogue is tight and believable. You seemed to have a better grasp of the first and fourth quarters of the story than the middle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Panties?

Brock planted the panties in his coat pocket. Not hard to do when the guy was drunk.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
To anonymous

That realization came to you and me. Why didn't it come to George and/or Janet in the story? Certainly George should have recognized the symptoms as having been drugged after hearing Janet's tale of woe. Blue88 could have wrapped up that loose end in a few simple sentences.

The "setup" at the second party is more problematical. As described: "There before him, on the bed, was Janet locked in a passionate kiss with a very drunken Harry Salter. Her breasts were half exposed and Harry had his hand up her skirt and there was no doubt where his fingers were." Why was Harry not confronted after Janet's admission? Was he a willing participant? Was it all an act? No matter what George did or didn't do in Janet's mind, Janet crossed that line of infidelity; deliberately and with forethought. George will have to deal with that image in his marriage eventually.

Since this author has not submitted anything in seven years, I see no sequel/epilog forthcoming. Maybe a new, hotshot author will piggyback on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This story takes great liberties to end the way it does. It disposes of what it created when convenient to come to a predetermined conclusion regardless of evidence, like a show trial. Mainly, her actual cheating incident never was addressed. Someone mentioned an author creating a sequel. I'll tie the most unforgivable part of the RAAC right now.

There was something odd about how Janet bounced on Harry's lap. Each time as she lowered herself emphatically, her jaw slacked, and it was as if all that came out of her mouth was a familiar buzzing sound. Where supplication to the gods of lust should have been, a drone that bored into his head became more and more intense. Janet stopped moving. Everything stopped moving, but the buzzing continued. He was at his limit, and his eyelids snapped open. There he saw his bedroom ceiling briefly before he turned to slam his hand down on his alarm clock. A deafening sound entered his hung over mind, but this was a bit more solid than the sound he heard just moments ago. It came from the floor. He was conscious enough to appreciate the moment, as the back of his head shielded him from the assaulting sunlight. It was short lived, as he saw it again, a glare from a some glass below. For a moment, his world was a kaleidoscope. Could it have been a picture frame? He closed his eyes reflexively again, but he saw an afterimage that reminded him of the tranquil times out on his boat. He drank in the peace of that moment as his night vision pigment continued to disintegrate and take away the pain. He knew he would have to open his eyes again, but this time it wouldn't be so bad. His mind took the pain that left his eyes, and he rolled over a bit more as he saw his wife being assaulted again. How could it be? Nevermind what she did, he was awake and looking at his floor, but was staring at his memory in disbelief. He did a quick mental inventory of what he could perceive and compared it to what he firmly believed was reality. His fingers and toes felt well connected, and they responded to impulses to move, albeit in an exaggerated fashion. He considered his head, and didn't feel any outside pain, but he wondered if this is what an aneurysm felt like. He wasn't sure, so he left it on his mental "maybe" list. It felt like great effort, but he needed to consider whether he could trust his senses or not. He looked at his nightstand for indications of mental illness, then chuckled at his bottle of Advil. He was gonna need one of those. The momentary levity confirmed that a few more parts of his mind and body were working as intended, for the most part. Staring down at his carpeted floor, he saw strange patterns appear like an after image wherever he looked. They formed moments after he looked to a different place. He recalled he had a few things he was trying to do simultaneously, so he did what was closest. He stared at a glass bottle on his floor. It had a bit of liquid in it, and it was sealed properly. He saw it again, the glassy ocean, on his floor. It was just the damn sun bouncing off the waves in the bottle. He squinted and saw an ornate "A" on the bottle in rather large print. It was green with gold inlays. What a neat bottle, he thought. There were other letters, and he felt bad about giving his attention to only that fancy "A." He had bedded twin sisters back in the day, and he knew what hell there was if he didn't divide his attention carefully, and he didn't want to disappoint those girls in his memory ...or the glass bottle before him. He caught some more letters, and they were definitely related to the ornate one. Absinthe. That couldn't explain why he saw his wife cheating, but it didn't give any lame excuses either. He saw some kelp in his ocean floor and he remembered that this was the bottle he put the herbs he got from his shaman uncle. He said to use it in time of need. Everything became comfortable, and he knew he could reliably expect some unreliable results from his brain. One thing he knew for sure, though, was that his wife had cheated only in his dream. Well, at least what he had just experienced was a dream. He picked up the bottle and he took some shears to a dog that he suddenly became aware of, and proceeded to catch the felled mess and brought it to his lips. It was a bit odd, but he just acted out a metaphor in his mind as he closed the bottle again and tried to sit up. He was partly successful. His right hand felt something a bit lumpy but undoubtedly was warm. A mammal. Well, she wasn't cold blooded after all. It was his loving wife. He smiled at her, gazing at her shoulder, with a blade that ought to have been vestigial. He glanced further up this figure, and could tell from just her shoulder blade and back of her head that it was his wife. Between the two glances was her neck. He smiled and felt a sense of fulfilment as he saw a vein pulsing in time with her heart, but that wasn't what his attention was drawn to. It was the diamonds studded in her collar that gave him his flight of heart, which was now moving towards his mage tower. The chain glinted in the sun as it was designed-each link was hammered to many flat spots that were almost as scintillating as the diamonds. The other end was resolutely locked to the bedpost, and he knew she could not have cheated. Last night they discussed some things but he was obviously still mulling them over, causing his deflating dream. She had not been granted permission to sleep in the bed, and he would have to punish her for it. Sometimes she did this. But for now, he just stared and for a moment let go and was adrift in thoughts of her. His eyes must have closed to aid in his mental journey and opened them as he heard the distinctive sound of her leash. It all came together, like a star collapsing in on itself, then burst into a supernova of love. He quickly gained control for what he knew he would have to do next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

These folks are like the homeless schizophrenics screaming at their delusions at the bus stop. Nobody else can see or experience their world, and why they believe that taking off your pants and shitting on the ground in front of the crowd is the most convenient solution to the world's problems. If only they didn't decide post these turds on the Internet for the world to see. Of course these stories don't make sense to people who share a common reality, and are able to deal with it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
What happened

What was she up to at the Slaters? How far did that go. Came to a easy end too quickly. RAAC.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
It is OK but some inconsistencies

The problem I have with the plot is that it resolves rather fast and the "bad" character of Phil acts extremely foolish after he has been careful prior to this. The idea with "Marge/George" pics is ridiculous since it does not fit the previous story. It is also extremely dangerous for him since the woman (Janet) could have easily gone to "Marge" in rage and everything would blow up in his face.

The "Phil" character is not well developed nor explained. Think about that. The plot is also a but far fetched but it is OK as an idea. Not a bad story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Average he took to long to catch on how long since sex?

He never did anything about panties in pocket

He is typical written husband and ignores everything until too late

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best friend

Why no more mention of Marge her best friend and Phil’s wife? She was depicted in the pictures and seems to be a victim also!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Janet cheated at the party.no matter her excuse.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Janet cheated, even without full penetration.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Reading again

On second reading, it isn't as black and white as last time. She was drugged by Brock, although the New Years Eve was all her. I'll call it a reconciliation this time.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Ok! How did the panties get in George's pocket? What happened to Marge? Did George really cheat? Did Janet go all the way on New Years, if I read it right YES! Good story, sort of a happy ending. ( I was expecting the author to include Alan as another bad guy, who was going to join Brock for a 3 sum. Glad it didn't!)

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the read, yes she did cheat, but she also was conned. Janet came to George and fessed up and showed him the pictures and had remorse of what happened. Phil was the one setting them both up so once they compared notes the say they were both being played. I had no problem with this reconciliation, but it shows that a lack of communication between them certainly didn't help fend off Phil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Conned to cheat? Ha, Ha, Ha.... If your spouse is cheating you should divorce him/her. What about all the disrespect and the revenge fuck she staged for him? Nope, nope, nope... She does need a shrink asap along with divorce paper. Conned or not, she went ballistic over it which shows she obviously has anger issues at least. Not bad, even when the writing was a bit confusing with all the POV changes and all

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Is “you betcha’” just a verbal device used within this story...

...or in reference to something else in TV, movies or literature?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is a great feeling when a person thinks he's a ladies man gets put down. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A lot of open questions especially about Janet

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

Another pathetic story about a poor excuse for a man, letting his slutwife get away with betraying him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just go to Marge with the pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking at the comments It seems like a lot of people have trouble understanding what they read.

There is a major difference between reading for enjoyment and reading for better comprehension.

This story might be better placed in literotica. I feel this story is well written and Janet was as written

very lucky indeed.

This story should have a better rating than I observed. I gave the story a 5 rating; it should be in the mid 4.5 range. RC

beretta84beretta84almost 2 years ago

what about the panties in his jacket pocket? did you forget to explain them?

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

She still let her neighbor finger bang her or worse on new years eve. That not easily forgotten

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous