A Planned Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blue88
Blue88
1,148 Followers

Alan suddenly grinned at them, just like a cat that had caught a mouse.

"To make a long story short, Keith authorized the use of a listening device in Brocks' office and also a search warrant. We found another set of those pictures that you gave me George and, by the way, our lab quickly determined that they were faked."

Alan turned to Janet. "Jan, we have everything on tape. I don't think that he is going to be bothering you or anyone else for quite a while. The school board has already met in emergency session and has suspended Brock, awaiting outcome of the trial. Tomorrow you will find that you have been appointed temporary principal."

"Alan," Janet interrupted. "Those pictures that Phil took. God, I hope that you don't need them as evidence. I would be mortified,"

Alan smiled briefly. "It seems that those pictures were accidently damaged, Jan. No one knows how they came to be destroyed, but that's ok, there are witnesses to their content should that be necessary. Don't worry, Jan. Those photos are gone forever."

Alan rose and placed his empty glass on the end table. "So that's it, folks. I really don't think that you have anything to worry about from Phil Brock. I suspect that this slimeball will be sorry he ever messed with you two, and now I have to get home."

George and Janet both rose and embraced Alan. "Alan, I don't know how we can ever thank you," choked out George.

"Hell, I need to thank you. I just love busting creeps like Brock." said Alan. "Take good care of each other; you're good people," and with that he was gone.

George and Janet Simpson stood and gazed at each other. George murmured softly, "Jan, it's late, let's go to bed."

Janet turned to him and kissed him gently. "You betcha, George, You betcha."

Blue88
Blue88
1,148 Followers