A Pleasurable Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shi howled out hir climax, long, hot ropes of sticky seed spurting from her, arcing over Ropes' belly and splattering hir fur. A bit of mess was all par for the course, ultimately, but shi still fell for the rush of triumph within hir as they both climaxed together, the cat's seed flooding hir pussy. Ropes tended to cum more than shi did, hir orgasms longer and more drawn out, though Fyr didn't mind that, not in the slightest. Shi'd take a messy cream-pie any day from the cougar, as long as shi got to get off too, hir pussy tight and rippling erratically around Ropes' shaft.

But it was the orgasm from hir cock and balls that called to hir attention the most, hir whole body trembling as if it had overpowered hir completely. Shi slumped forward, bracing hirself on Ropes' breasts, though the cougar only chuffed lowly. Encircling Fyr once more with hir tentacles, Ropes supported hir lightly, though everyone knew it would not take all that long at all for Fyr to recover again, even if the feline hirself was more than ready to go for another round already. Hir cock barely softened after climax, for shi had left it a couple of days since shi'd had sex last; that was more than enough to get hir all hot and bothered in a good way, ready for a good, long fuck with those shi adored.

Not that shi would ever be that sappy with them, not even as shi laid Fyr down on the sofa, hir cock softening and resting lightly over hir red-scaled thigh. The dragoness murmured and stroked Ropes' thigh as shi backed away, ready to join the fun with the group, though the cougar would be back with hir as soon as shi was ready to go again. It was meant to be fun for everyone, after all, and Fyr would not be forced into anything at all that shi wasn't ready for.

Ropes, however, was more than happy to take in the scene, licking hir lips salaciously. There was something enticing about seeing Car taking Kao up under hir tail, hir breasts rocking back and forth under hir chest as shi tried to keep fucking Chemical through it all. Of course, the motion itself became increasingly controlled by Kao as shi smirked and thrust harder and faster, leaning forward a little for more power. The slick slide of hir dark cock into Car's strained hole suggested that Kao had lubed up at least a little before penetrating hir, though most of them had taken Kao raw at some point.

Truthfully, one of the few things restricted between them was anal on Ropes and Kao -- but that was just their preference. The herms knew their positions and what they preferred; with so many options already for them to partake in, just why did they have to push their limits?

No, there was no reason at all for it, though Ropes knelt before Chemical with hir cock out and hard, stroking the dragon's head as shi presented it to hir lips. Chemical fluttered hir eyelashes up at Ropes as the cougar slid into hir maw, though Ropes could not help but moan openly the very moment the dragon's tongue wound lusciously around hir barbed length.

"Ah... Fuck, yes..."

Shi lost herself there, hir cock still sensitive after cumming inside Fyr. Shi knew shi still tasted like hir wife too, soaked with hir arousal and hir own seed, though that was just an added bonus for Chemical as the naturally slutty and uninhibited dragoness drooled around hir cock. Shi took it deep into the back of hir throat as if it was no trouble at all for hir, not even gagging on Ropes' length, though the cougar was a good size for most to take. Kao and Car were the largest when it came to cock sizes, though Chemical had the biggest breasts. They didn't really compare things like that, though it was obvious when someone was struggling to take the biggest cocks of the group.

Chemical moaned, luxuriating in hir position, Ropes before hir and Carenath behind. Though it was not really just Carenath, the dragon pushed over hir back more and more so hir breasts rubbed softly against Chemical's back, between hir wings, which shi kept tucked down to hir back as much as possible. Shi just didn't want them to get in the way of the moment, feeling, naughtily, as if shi was more being fucked by Kao than Carenath. Car could go both ways and shi relished in the feeling of taking them both at the same time. Maybe next time, shi'd have to be the one fucking Car, or have both Car and Kao inside hir at the same time...

Well, shi could be greedy. But Chemical could be as greedy as shi liked with so much lust to go around.

Shi ground back on Carenath's cock, relishing in how deep shi could go, how roughly shi penetrated hir, but Chem was too busy moaning around Ropes' shaft to care. It was just so good inside hir muzzle, playing hir tongue deliriously over the barbs, settling where shi could well and truly lose hirself.

Sometimes, one had to be careful with that. But hir little group could trust one another and Ropes' fingers winding through hir green hair pulled hir closer, wrenching hir in.

"Mmmph!"

Shi gagged on Ropes' cock, hir eyes rolling back into hir skull as the cougar taunted hir, the feline's tail sweeping back and forth.

"I thought you could take me all, Chem," shi teased, petting the dragoness' head and lightly running hir fingers through Chemical's rough hair. "Oh... But you can be tested sometimes too, can't you?"

"Mmmph..."

Shi would have glared up at the spicy cougar if shi'd had the strength in hir to do so, but, well, that didn't really matter. Not as Carenath speared into hir pussy, a lewd, wet slop of their bodies coming together filling the room. Chemical tried to moan but hir mouth was rather taken up by the cat's shaft in that moment, shivering there as the need and cord of orgasm tightened within hir loins, luring hir on.

Carenath was in a similar state as hir, leaning heavily over Chemical's back and whining as Kao ploughed hir tail hole. The dragon smirked as shi brushed hir breasts, teasingly, over the other dragon's back, but shi knew well and truly who was in charge between them. Car was easy to get down on hir knees and, when shi was hanging out with hir, Kao did rather like to start a session off with Car with hir down on hir knees. It was one of the best positions for hir to thrust between Car's breasts, grinding hir cock up so the dragon could kiss and lick the tip of hir cock.

Pleasure, after all, could be had in many ways. Kao would even ride Car sometimes, taking hir cock into hir own pussy, just to feel the other dragon thrusting deep. Shi did, however, prefer a top position and that most likely was always going to be the way for Kao.

Everyone was allowed to have their preferences. With so many of them there, there was plenty of fun to go around, everyone getting what they wanted, one way or another.

Fyr blinked and raised hir head from the sofa, hir cock half-hard and drooling against hir thigh. Shi barely even knew what was going on around hir, but nothing was wrong, no, not in the slightest. Shi parted hir lips in a soft grin and shook hir head, amazed that everyone got on as well as they did. It was a wonder, only, that hir mother (as shi had been the one to birth hir, and preferred that term) was not there, as hir mother, Sasha, did rather like getting in on any and all action shi possibly could. Shi said it was hir right as Fyr's mother, after all, to make sure shi vetted those shi spent time with, always right and at home with those shi loved.

Or maybe Sasha merely wanted to join in on the fun. That would have been more than okay too -- and it was not as if anyone had to justify why they wanted to fuck someone else there either.

Fyr watched a little lazily, hir cock plumping up thickly once more, as Chemical sucked on Ropes' cock. It was a nice dick, really, but Fyr's attention was on something else. Something that not even the cougar hermaphrodite liked to acknowledge all the time.

Maybe it was hir responsibility, in that case, to make sure hir dear Ropes got all the pleasure shi deserved.

So, Fyr slipped from the sofa while the others were fucking, kneeling quietly behind the cougar while shi could better get at hir pussy. The feline deserved to know different kinds of pleasure too, for hir lust was not at all completely wrapped up in hir cock, not as shi slipped hir slimmer, draconian tongue into the cat's sex.

"Mmmph..."

Ropes grunted and peered back at hir, though there was lust hidden in the cougar's hooded eyes. There was little Ropes could hold hirself back from, being a demon of lust, and shi had no desire in hir to pull away from hir wife. Fyr just had to present things to hir in the right way and shi took hir time with the feline, hir tongue stroking up against Ropes' inner walls.

"Mmm..." Ropes purred, licking hir lips. "You have quite a tongue on you, my dear..."

Fyr groaned into hir sex, though shi didn't want to pull back in the slightest, not when shi was where shi needed to be. Shi lusted for Ropes almost with a sharp edge of desperate in the moment, lapping up more and more urgently into the cougar's pussy, seeking that sensitive patch of nerves that drove hir wild. It was not all about the dick, after all, and Fyr moaned into hir pussy as shi pushed on and on, suspect to the rock and grind of the bodies before hir.

It should have been confusing, all of them fucking one another, though Fyr sank into the moment as if they didn't exist. All that mattered to her, right then and there, was Ropes before hir, panting hotly into hir wife's pussy, the cougar's balls hanging down lightly in front of hir cunny. But they were not the dragoness' focus, no, not in that moment, not as shi lazily dragged hir tongue back and out, twirling it right at the end of the cat's pussy.

Ropes bucked hir hips and yowled, spearing just a little deeper into Chem's mouth, though shi wasn't really in control of hir actions. Of course, shi could have pulled back if shi'd really needed to -- but that wasn't the point of it, not as pleasure rolled through hir, hir hips wobbling as if hir legs had suddenly been struck by a surprise weakness.

"Ah... Fyr..."

Oh, it was so good for the dragon to hear Ropes wavering, as if shi had finally caught the feline off-guard. And yet that was just what was needed too, for Ropes could not control each and every little thing, not when shi had so much more to experience for hirself. So, Fyr set herself well and truly to hir task, capturing the cougar's clit between hir lips and tenderly lapping over it, just to show hir that shi was there for hir, regardless of what Ropes needed.

Shi would always be there to tend to hir cougar lover, always.

Kao grunted thickly in the back of hir throat, thrusting harder and faster. The display before hir was quite alluring and, well, shi was a rather visual creature too. The more hot things that were going on around hir the more shi wanted to cum quick and hard -- so shi took what shi needed. Even as Car trembled and tried to drive deeper into Chemical, Kao ground deep and unloaded hir first load into Car's backside, forcing hir tail up and out of the way, a messy deluge of cum spurting thickly forth. The dragon shuddered under hir but hir pussy was still empty, squeezing down around nothing, Kao dimly wondering if shi should have taken that part of hir instead. Yet there would be plenty of time with that, everyone swapping partners and taking their time with each other.

Carenath whined, pinned over Chemical's back, and tried to grind back -- but Kao fucking hir tail hole was not quite what shi needed to truly reach that high of pleasure, after which shi could tumble over the point of no return.

The blue dragon pulled out slowly, leaving Car's hole gaping after hir absence, though Kao's shaft only softened a little, hir balls barely depleted. Shi had always been like that, always wanting more, which was why shi was more than ready to plough Chemical -- after cleaning up briefly, of course.

Car grunted and thrust, yet shi needed something inside hir to get off -- and Kao being gone wasn't helping hir out there one bit! So, shi withdrew slowly, panting as shi collapsed back onto the rug with the fluff tickling hir scales, hir tail sweeping anxiously back and forth through the fur.

"Mmmph, come on..." Shi moaned. "You can't just leave me hanging..."

Of course, they would not do anything of the sort. Not as Ropes thrust hard into Chemical's maw and unleashed a ragged howl while emptying hir load straight down hir throat, feeding hir every drop of cum shi ever could have wanted. Car panted heavily, groping hir cock, pumping hir hips up as hir wandering paw worked its way back and under hir balls, finding the wetness of hir pussy.

Shi was so slick, so wet, but that was something shi should have expected very much, simply considering exactly how worked up shi'd been. Car whined and rocked hir hips back and forth, pumping them up, hir shoulder blades pushed down into the carpet as shi lustfully exposed hirself for all to see.

There was nothing more to be had in the moment, no, not at all, not as shi heaved and panted, working hirself into a frenzy. Dimly, shi was aware of the cougar panting too, hir black lips gleaming with a sheen of saliva, Chemical pulling back from hir softening, barbed cock while hir own pleasure too needed to be taken care of.

And then Car was treated to the sight of Kao finally giving Chemical what shi needed -- in just the way that worked for them both. Chemical sprawled out on the rug across from Car, which allowed them both ample space as moans filled the air, while Kao seated hirself on top of the other herm.

In that way, Kao could take a level of control shi was comfortable with while riding Chemical, sinking Chem's fat length into hir pussy, though Chemical's cock was not as large as Kao's. That was more than okay as Kao hissed through hir teeth, shaking hir head briefly, though shi was not going to give up on the challenge of taking the other herm. No, shi wanted it too badly and Car whimpered throatily as shi watched the dragon ride hir, grinding hir pussy all the way down onto Chem's aching prick for their mutual pleasure.

Ropes hissed and ground back, tipping forward a little as shi worked hir pussy back on to Fyr's lips and tongue. Oh, demons... They were good, they were so good, as if shi was being dragged off to another dimension where hir skin crawled with sensation, heat prickling and juddering through hir body. There was no control to be had as shi murred under hir breath and relinquished all shi had, panting more and more heavily as hir pussy tightened.

"Ah... More..."

Shi hissed out the demand, knowing well enough that Fyr could choose whether to give hir what shi wanted. If shi didn't get what shi craved, however, shi'd most likely just use hir tentacles to please hirself.

Yet all came to a head as Fyr moved on to using two fingers to penetrate hir pussy. It should not have been enough, nowhere near enough, but it was all about stimulation, all about pleasure -- and there could be nothing as unholy as that, never. Ropes howled, bucking and grinding back on to Fyr's fingers and tongue, ignorant to how the dragon was angling hir head and neck between hir legs, just to get at hir clit.

Sometimes sex was messy and sometimes sex was uncomfortable. It was all part of the lust Ropes fed on and devoured, sustaining hir, though it was only taken from willing participants. Even a demon like hir had to have standards -- and lust could never truly be found with an unwilling partner, after all.

So, shi languished there, letting roll after roll of climax throb through hir, pulsing waves of ecstasy making hir pussy contract around Fyr's fingers, as if hir body thought it could milk the digits of something. Yet hir body was only doing what it needed to do in the moment, hir clit on fire with sensation, even hir cock throbbing back to full hardness, ready and eager, on that side, for another round.

And again, and again and again... There would prove to be so little in the world that could truly drain Ropes and the cougar was not about to let things go so easily, no. Shi panted heavily, licking hir lips and blinking, though the world around hir appeared slow and sluggish, hir legs quivering.

"Heh... Come here, cat."

Fyr was kind enough to guide hir down and they shared a sloppy kiss together, lips bumping clumsily into one another, their tongues tangling. Shi purred and parted hir lips wider, forcing Fyr to accommodate along with hir, but the dragon was quite accommodating. Shi had been with Ropes for a long time already, after all, and knew hir better than, truly, anyone else did.

So, it was easy for Ropes to deepen the kiss, feeding on all the lustful energy in the air, hir tentacles winding around and around Fyr, just to show hir just how much shi appreciated hir too.

"Oh..."

Fyr moaned into Ropes' mouth, the sound muffled, as a tentacle wound its way between hir thighs, easily finding hir pussy. Yet that was normal for hir, even as a second tentacle slid further back, toying with hir tail hole.

"Ohhhh..."

Fyr broke from Ropes, sprawling back in the clutch of hir tentacles. But there was nothing else shi could say or even think of as another tentacle shoved its way into hir mouth, stuffing it full while shi suckled on it deliriously.

It was better, even for hir, to fall into pleasure when it was offered. As much as Fyr wanted to give, when it came to sex, shi wanted to take too, to be greedy, to be lustful. And Ropes allowed hir that privilege, the cougar's flash of a grin catching hir eye as, finally, the fourth tentacle ground up against hir cock, as if it was frotting hir.

There would be no end of orgasms for Fyr that evening -- but most of them would come from Ropes' tentacles, both finding exactly what they needed in each other.

"Now, you..."

Ropes grinned, turning hir attention to the dragoness, who whined and splayed hir legs out for him on the rug. Car had not yet climaxed and shi was desperate for it, hir fingers working sloppily back and forth within hir pussy, glistening with hir juices. Ropes crooked hir finger and hir and the dragon scooted over on hir back, hir legs wide -- just enough so that the cougar could find hir rightful place between them.

"Ah... Yes..." Carenath moaned. "Yes, please..."

"Mmmm, don't worry," Ropes said with a deeper, raspier chuckle than what usually graced hir lips. "I've got plenty for you too."

It was just as well that the feline's cock had throbbed back to full hardness, though shi still tingled pleasantly in the aftermath of orgasm from Fyr. That had been something special indeed and just why shi was giving hir wife all the best treatment shi could offer, even if the cougar could split hir attention too.

Pressing over Carenath in a mating press, shi pinned the dragon's thighs to the bed and slid inside -- so easily. Hir belly rubbed the dragon's cock, but that was not hir focus, no, for that part of Car would be taken care of, yes, all in due course. It was the dragon's pussy that needed to be stuffed and filled, clenching and pulling around hir length so delightfully, even though shi'd barely been inside hir for more than a few minutes.

Car whined and tried to thrash -- but that was exactly why Ropes had pinned hir like that, knowing just what Car was like when shi got worked up. Car was often in a position to give and take in the bedroom but not getting off really had hir riled up to the point shi'd be begging for it too. It was kind of cute, really, and Ropes purred, nipping at hir neck and pushing hir head back as shi took control.

"Mmm... You need this..."

Shi moaned, feeding on the lust in the air, even though shi had already had more than hir fill. But shi had more to take still, yes, thrust after thrust grinding deep, spearing into the dragon as Car's head lolled back helplessly against the thick rug. Ropes ground deep, taking hir time with Car, knowing that shi had hir right where shi wanted hir. And if shi wanted to, shi could draw out Carenath's pleasure for hours...