A Pleasurable Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Ropes wouldn't do that, no, not even though it could be quite fun. Car didn't deserve that, not as shi angled hir cock up inside hir at just the right angle that shi felt the dragon's lust spike.

Ah... That was the spot...

Kao bounced on Chemical's dick, the two of them closer and closer to orgasm, though they had a way of dragging things out -- all for their mutual pleasure, of course. They wanted to feel everything, in pussy and cock, all the way through their bodies... Chemical moaned, gripping Kao's hips, though shi barely got hir hind paws planted into the carpet to thrust up into hir before the dragon was challenging hir again. The dragon on top ground hir pussy down with so much force that Chem was forced to collapse with a muttered curse, pleasure rolling through hir, though they were not equally in control.

"I'll let you take your turn, promise," Kao said with a wink, though that wasn't something the dragon always meant. "Mmm... You're so much hotter when you're worked up."

"Unff..." Chemical growled and snapped less than playfully at Kao. "Maybe to you, I am..."

But it was hard for hir to complain, of course, with hir cock rammed up into a hot, wanton pussy, rippling and twitching around hir in just the right way. Out of all of them, Kao was most likely the one who could control the muscles between hir legs the most, pulling up the length of Chemical's shaft as shi rode hir, stars dancing on the inside of the dragoness' lowered eyelids. Kao ground down, letting one of Chem's wandering, gripping paws tease hir clit, though it was only in passing, for it was the rougher hump and grind that they both craved.

Huffs and pants filled the air, tangled with moans and groans: it was impossible to tell which of them was crying out at any given time, so loud was the twisted cacophony of lust. Yet Chemical hissed as Kao rode hir dick harder and faster, the herm's cunny pounding hir down against the carpet, even as Chem tensed hir glutes and did hir best, even then, to thrust up and show Kao what shi was made of too.

Yet the dragon on top climaxed first, groaning long and low as shi let orgasm take her, hir pussy clenching around hir cock to milk Chem of hir seed. Shi clenched hard and ground down, but Kao was already in the throes of climax, rocking back and forth lightly as shi rode out hir climax. All Chemical could do was, rather helplessly in the moment, hiss through hir teeth as shi was ridden, losing control and seeding hir partner of the moment full.

Carenath and Ropes were not all that far behind, though it was a savage kind of fuck, Ropes grinding in crudely, driving on by hir tentacles twisting into Fyr, bringing hir to orgasm after orgasm. The dragoness moaned openly, quivering in a mass of red scales, but was barely in hir own mind as Carenath and Ropes enjoyed one another's bodies, Ropes' thick length driving into the bronze dragon as shi cried out for more, always more.

Carenath ached for it and hir hips tried passionately to come up as shi teetered on the edge of climax, the cougar's barbed length raking through hir pussy with every stroke. Yet it was all up to Ropes as shi pushed the dragon over the edge into a moaning, shuddering climax, hir pussy rippling around hir length. The cougar panted through an open-mouth, hir lust rising, drawn along towards climax by the twitch and clench of Car's pussy around hir.

There was nothing like a good, hot dragon pussy to take, shi thought, languishing in lustful delirium, hir mind split between Fyr and Carenath. But Ropes had more than enough to go around as shi pounded Carenath crudely, savagely, following the lead of hir lust until shi too spilled over the edge into climax. Shi moaned aloud, hir head hanging, teeth grazing Car's throat, though the dragon didn't mind that at all. On the contrary, shi tried to arch up helplessly against Ropes, even though shi still had hir pinned in a mating press.

"Mmm..."

Fyr moaned, sprawled out in a mess of Ropes's tentacles, panting and laughing softly with arousal, even in the aftermath of another shattering climax. It was strange still to see them all there, coming together so easily, musk layering the air lightly, slick between the thighs as the herms savoured their arousal.

Yet they were all ready for more, playing back and forth with one another, knowing they didn't have to do anything in particular, only taking exactly what they craved and needed from each other.

The night could go on, the late afternoon teasing on into early evening, with nowhere for any of them to be other than with each other.

And that was more than enough for a lengthy, yet pleasurable, interlude.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare4 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Knots & Flares - No Control Pt. 01 A bunny submits to a breeding gangbang of passion...in NonHuman
Kisses from Hell A girl has her life rudely intruded upon by a sexy demoness.in NonHuman
Dear Diary A married woman goes to the gym and makes discoveries.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Fun With Portals Rixxie visits her sister for the weekend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Reaver and the Priestess A swordswoman is fucked and transformed by a futa priestess.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories