A Pleasure to a Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snap out of it. My erection was about to rip through my pants. No. I can't do that. It can never happen. No.

...

Time passed. I busied myself with work to prevent myself from spying on Lola as she was always in various states of undress. Lola was doing online remedial classes to count as her work. She needed to get to a certain score with those classes before she could qualify for actual school. There was also a hang up with Tsadda getting Lola back on the dance schedule so she'd have to wait for that as well. So in the meantime she was just cleaning the house and doing her online classes. I patted myself on the back for how well I was able to contain and control myself around her even as it seemed she was throwing herself at me at ever turn.

She would be cleaning the floor and she'd have her skirt up so high that I could see she was not wearing underwear. She'd look back at me and then bounce her ass cheeks for my eyes to see.

Another time she brought me coffee while I was working in my office and then said that she needed to grab something over my head. I had no idea what she was reaching for and didn't look up because I was busy reading an important email. But then her cleavage would be right there in my face while she was almost straddling me.

And then another time she called me while she was in the shower. She said we were out of towels and could I please help her by bringing her one. So I brought her a towel but when I went into the bathroom she was using she wasn't hiding behind the curtain. She was standing there with her voluptuous nude body all wet and shining from the water.

And then another time I was just in my office and she was in another part of the building. For some reason I just happened to check the various camera feeds and I saw her out on the back patio naked while rubbing ice on herself. I should have turned away. I should have shut it off but I was just there watching her and I couldn't take my eyes away. And then I noticed that she looked up where the camera would be. Of course the camera was concealed but if she played with the systems that ran the house then she would have access to know where it was. She was looking right at the camera and then she was rubbing the ice on her nipples to make them hard. She brought her other hand between her legs and she was touching her pussy. I swallowed her. Did she know I was watching her? I felt my erection getting bigger and bigger and I was actually about to cum in my pants just seeing this.

"Brandon!" and excited voice said over the intercom which threw me out of my daze.

"Hello?" I said as I looked up from the workstation display.

"Dude. It's me." announced Duke. No he wasn't a Duke as in the Imperial title of nobility. He was just some commoner like me with the name Duke. I didn't know if he had been named that to copy the title, which would be sort of blasphemous, or if it was just a name that sounded the same from a different origin.

"Are you at my front door right now?" I asked.

"Yeah. I heard you were staying and I had to come by."

"Ok, hold on."

I left my office and went out to greet Duke. He was a bit older than me. He was a goofball whose father owned an important company.

"This is such a nice house." Duke said as he entered. "What made you think to get a place?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yeah. You're the one who brought me to Tsadda's."

"You got this from her?"

Oh shit. Did the locals call Tsadda a her? Now I was really confused.

"Poker." I explained.

"I heard Imperials suck at poker."

"Not this Imperial."

"Hey, you up for another night out. We had so much fun the last time."

"Um ... sure but this time I won't be gambling. I have to think about the future."

"Oh, I know what you mean. My dad cut me off one time when I lost too much. It hurt."

"Chill for a second and I'll get ready."

I rushed to my bedroom and changed my clothes. Now look I'm a man. I've been on this planet for longer than two months. I haven't touched any of the local girls because they weren't Imperials. I mean, I didn't want to get bogged down with complications. But you know what, now I am bogged down by a complication and I'm going to be here for a while. Was I really going to go the whole year, maybe year plus, without getting any pussy. Hell no. Half of the point of the casino from what I could tell was to hook up. And hey, I'm not a nobody anymore. I have money and a good position and I'm an Imperial. I know it is strange to point out the fact that I'm an Imperial. Normally I never thought about it because of course everyone was an Imperial. But in Brazfix no one is an Imperial except me. Being a foreigner from some mega power was a selling point. So let's see if I could hook up.

"Master." came Lola's voice from my doorway.

"Yes." I said with a happy tone. I looked over at her and saw she had on her simple yellow dress again.

"May I come with you?"

"Sure. The more the merrier."

I figured she could be my bouncer and let me know if a girl I was talking to was actually off limits or something. I mean, they hung you here for taking a girl's virginity without her father's or her owner's or her husband's permission. Why husband's? I couldn't tell you. That didn't make any sense to me but I didn't write the law.

I got dressed in some nice clothes and after Lola got on a sexy (ahem slutty) dress we went with Duke to the casino. When we entered the casino Tsadda come out of the back to come find me and he hugged me.

"My friend. I am so happy to see you. I could suck you off right here."

"Uh, that's ok. I'm good. No thanks."

"Oh, but I love the taste of cum. You think about it. I could make you so happy. Anyway, red carpet for you, my Imperial friend. Oh, and you brought Lola with you. You look beautiful, girl. Do you like serving your new master?"

"Very well sir."

"Enjoy. If you need anything," then he turned around to show his bottom to me, "and I really do mean anything, you let me know baby."

One of the guys working for the casino standing next to Tsadda looked like he was holding in a chuckle. Tsadda walked off and I walked in a different direction and then I heard Lola laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Master Tsadda ... oh, I mean Sir Tsadda has a crush on you."

"Me! A crush. What!"

"It's so funny."

"Not to me." Ok look I wasn't trying to be super Imperial stereotype just then. I wasn't going to cause trouble but I wasn't interested. Maybe someone else would be interested. For all I knew Tsadda had done the almost sex or sodomy with lots of guys (or girls) but I was not going to be one of them. I understood that he had to make due with what he had but what he had and what I had as far as I knew were INCOMPATIBLE.

I felt heebee jeebees when I sat down with Lola in the restaurant section. It was right next to the loud slot machine section but far away from the even louder nightclub dance floor section.

"So this is what the meals look like out here." Lola said.

"You work here but you never seen what a meal looks like?"

"I only see the leftovers that came back to the kitchen to get dumped."

"When you come to work here I'll ask Tsadda to let you eat out here during your breaks."

"That would look weird. I can just eat regular food with the other girls. There's a hamburger place just ..."

"A what place?"

"Hamburger place."

"What's that?"

"A hamburger. You're kidding."

"Hello." I said as I pointed to myself. "I'm an Imperial. What's a hamburger? Is it anything like a cheeseburger?"

"Meat in a bun. That sounds like a sandwich, doesn't it."

"Yeah, kind of does."

"But it's not a sandwich. It's cooked meat."

"I want my meat in any sandwich to be cooked."

"I mean, it's hot meat. Cold isn't good. I mean, they can be cold after the fact but when you first put the meat in the bun it should be hot. And you have to eat it with fried potatoes."

"Don't potatoes make you fat?"

"I don't know. But do you want to try one with me? Maybe later?"

"Ham? Sounds salty."

"It doesn't have ham. It's beef."

"Then why is it called a hamburger?"

"I ... I don't know."

"Does it have cheese?"

"You can get cheese."

"Then it's just a cheeseburger."

"Oh, you have a different name for it but it's the same thing?"

"Except our name makes sense. So I hear that all of the dancers and wait staff here are totally off limits."

"Of course. Don't touch them. You'll get in so much trouble."

"If I had been a jerk the first time I came here not knowing that, it could have become a real ..."

"Except me of course." she interrupted. Then she leaned in to look seductive. "You can do whatever you want to me ... Master."

See what I mean about throwing herself at me. You can not imagine how stressful it was living with her. She had me getting a hard on all the time. She was so tempting but also so forbidden. If I did anything with her then that would make me ... an abuser. No, I couldn't touch her. The honor of my family demanded that I keep my hands off of her.

"Ok. I know you have to do that but roll it back. I'm not going to force that on you. Just tell me how I can tell if a girl is off limits or not."

She looked perturbed but I rolled my eyes in response and she straightened up. "If she has a collar like mine then you can't touch her. Of course, you can touch me if you want to." Wink. Wink. "If she has that other kind of collar than so long as you're not raping her you can pretty much do whatever you want but you're not going to find a girl like that."

"There's one right over there." I pointed out. "I'm not saying I'm going to rape her but can I ask her on a date without getting in trouble."

"Julia. No. Look at her hand. She's married. And pretty much any other girl with that kind of collar is going to be married, either for real married or to a paper husband just to keep the creeps off of her."

"So then every girl is off limits."

"Yeah, pretty much. Not me."

"Besides you."

"Not the normal girls with no collar at all, the customers. You can date and I guess ... scowl ... fuck as many of them as you want."

"If she's willing."

"Are you willing?"

"I'm saying, clearly people come here to hook up."

"And they do. Sometimes I wish, ahem, I could."

"What do you want me to do? I didn't make the law. In the Empire you'd be chained to the wall of a cell while you got twenty lashes a day for like twenty years." That wasn't exactly true. An offender under a certain age likely wouldn't have their punishment carry over into adulthood. Then again, putting someone in a wheelchair was bad. But she had said it was an accident and not on purpose, just a prank gone wrong. Then again, what the hell sort of prank puts a kid in a wheelchair for the rest of his life?

She lowered her head. "I guess cells are bad."

"Well, they're not supposed to be good. So look, you don't have it so bad. You have to work. So do I. So does everyone. You're out here and you're kind of free. Believe me, if I was in your shoes and I wasn't going to be hung, I'd much rather do what you're doing than ..."

"Guy slaves have to get fucked in the ass just so you know."

"What!"

"Oh, yeah. And they can't say no to their master, unless they want to say the permanent goodbye to everyone. And once they've been opened then anybody can pretty much ..."

"Don't talk about that while we're eating."

She put her finger up by her collar. "You don't want this." she said with bitter contempt shading her tone.

"Obviously. I'm just saying in comparison to the other system maybe there are some merits."

She looked away but then looked back and spoke. "I'm sorry, master. I made you angry."

"Oh, hey, you were just starting to sound like a normal person."

"Well, I'm not. I'm, you know, that Imperial word of yours, a slave. Though I'm curious, if we're illegal in your Empire how come you have a word for us?"

"We know what slaves are even if we don't have them."

We ate and I tried to move the discussion to something more positive. Eventually we got to talking about music and apparently Lola loved all kinds of different young male singers who she thought were "dreamy". Her word.

After eating I went to the dance floor and gave Lola permission to just do whatever she wanted to do. So long as she was no trouble for me and caused no trouble and didn't cost me money by skipping work I told her to please live a normal life. But did she go do that? No. She followed me like I had her on a leash. It was ok. She was very attractive and it was nice to dance with her. I danced with some other women who were there too but again and again I was dancing with Lola. It was ok. Granted I didn't do all the feeling up sexy dancing that a lot of other people were doing. I was just normal dancing which I later heard from someone the locals Imperial dancing. Lola was not keeping herself to be so restricted. She was putting her hands all over me and she even got a hold of my cock through my pants several times and gave me a squeeze. She was pressing her body up to me and rubbing her ass on me. She encouraged me to slide my hand down to her panties but I resisted. She wanted me to put a hand on her breast but I resisted. In the end all I did was have my hand on the exposed skin of her abdomen.

Later I was dancing with another woman who wasn't so directly touchy feely with me and then I saw something that made my eyes nearly want to pop out of my head. I looked around the dance floor for Lola thinking that maybe she would be far but as soon as I called her name she tugged my arm to show me that she was right there next to me. I pointed in disbelief. "What are they doing?"

"Where?"

"There. She has a collar. Are they ... in public are they ..."

"They're not fucking. That's a lap dance."

"It kind of looks like they're ..."

"Master, he can't touch her and he can't take his cock out. Look, his hands have to be at his side."

"Oh, yeah. I see."

"Master, do you want that?"

"It certainly looks like an experience." I said as I saw the dancer put her exposed naked tits in the male customer's face while gyrating her also naked pussy on his crotch. I was sort of mesmerized by the sight for a moment but then I pulled back. I turned to Lola and crossed my arms as I looked at her. "If you work here do you have to do that?"

She looked at me with innocence in her eyes and nodded. "I can earn a lot of ..."

"No." I snapped with my voice as my head also snapped to one side in the first motion of shaking my head negative. "You're not doing that."

"I've done it before. It's not hard. And it's perfectly safe."

"I said no. Dancing on the stage is one thing but I'm not going to allow that."

"But ..." she started as she grimaced. "As you command, master."

I left the dancing area because I was now disgusted with myself. I felt like a hypocrite but even if from my point of view that looked awesome how could I consent to let Lola do that kind of work with her body if she was in my care. Maybe these locals on Blelm were content to create cheap disposable labor for exploitation but I'm an Imperial. Even as a commoner I have a code of conduct I have to live up to. These deviants down here on Blelm couldn't understand it. That code would not allow me to abuse someone weaker than me. Honor absolutely forbids it.

I think most Imperials had the wrong idea about this place. Sure it did seem really easy to perhaps get in trouble here and get executed but only if you did something you knew you weren't supposed to do in the first place. In reality things were very soft here and easy here. Everyone was agreeable and happy to see me. Conversations didn't have to be arguments every single time. It was not so in the Empire. Imperial life is violent and hard. It didn't have to be but it just was. Fail a test in school, catch a beating. Be late reporting for training, your whole squad got a beating and then the other boys beat the shit out of you. If you have had a disagreement with another boy then the two of you had to fight it out until one of you was the winner and the other wasn't able to get back up. Some kids didn't make it. In the Empire we solve our problems and disputes with violence. If you can't take the beating for it then you better not do it.

But actually, now that I thought about poor Lola, maybe life in the Empire would be better for her. If you do something wrong in the Empire you got a beating as part of your stay in jail but then it was over. You got out and went back to your life and nobody would bring it up to you. We didn't put collars on people and take away their dignity as human beings.

I found myself walking towards the stage area where girls did the take clothes off dancing but when I realized that was where I was heading I felt wrong about it so I turned around. I headed to the craps table and I was content to lose a bit of money playing while I tried to calm my mind.

"Breaking news." I was sort of staring off in the distance towards the bar when one of the panels there switched from the flashy music video that matched what was coming through the casino speakers to a news report. I couldn't hear what was being said so I left the table to get closer. On the panel there were images of a Republic warship and an Imperial ship shooting at each other. By the time I got to the bar the news had moved onto something else but I asked the nude collared bartender to roll that one panel back and let me hear it. There was a full blown civil war on Ha now and the Republic wanted to go in with troops to aid the side that they recognized but the Empire would not allow a warship through, only medical staff and non military aide. The Republic said they were going to comply with that but when the Empire did a search the alleged medical ship was full of soldiers so the Empire turned it away and that was when the shooting had happened. Neither ship was damaged and the Republic ships left Imperial Domain but now more and more ships were building up at the boarder area.

Even with all the loud music around me there was silence.

I knew what this meant. I was going to have to go. I was going to have to go fight. I could already hear the drum. My body tensed up. This was going to be war and I already knew how it was going to go. Fighting an enemy like the Republic meant that the Empire couldn't outright conquer them. What we'd have to do is make fighting the Empire so bloody and so costly that the puny publican wimps would give up and slink away from the fight. For the Empire it would be a defensive war only because we wouldn't be able to take the fight to them without giving them an opening. Not ideal but we'd have to do it to defend our people. The Republic had no honor. There were stories of Republic soldiers raping and pillaging like common bandits when they attacked. Well if they want to fight the Empire then they better be ready for a fight to the death because Imperials never surrendered. It was a capital offense and one of the first things every child learned. We fight to the death because there is no other option.

I got a drink and took a sip. Sixteen, I thought to myself. I've taken sixteen lives in my life. Sixteen. I thought my killing days were done. I guess not. And when the navy transport lands here to pick me up to serve and help fill the ranks then slave girl or no slave girl I had to obey orders. I didn't even need to check. I knew they were coming to collect me. Damn, this had to fucking happen right now, right when I was making something good. Something ... not violent.

I left the bar with my drink and found a table to sit at. Weaklings who've never killed didn't know what it was like. It was a paradox of feelings that I never fully reconciled in myself. It was so natural and yet it was so unnatural. It was so easy to do in the moment and yet remained so difficult afterwards. When I had finished my mandatory active service they never told me how to deal with what remained inside of me. It was something you remembered and carried with you, like remembering every woman I'd ever been with.

1...34567...11