A Pleasure to Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please?" She asked, her face flushing.

"Yes, what would you like?" I was thinking she wanted me to work her feet out some more.

"I was. Donna told me..? Can you do me here? Please?" She pointed a finger towards her groin.

I got that. I let my right hand drift up her right leg, then tickle sideways under the towel. I reached over with my left hand to grasp the towel, letting it drag in slow motion across her lower body. My fingers felt damp flesh, I glanced down and found myself surprised again.

Most heavy women's vaginas are soft and gentle curves, by then I had seen quite a few. Nina's was not, her labia were very large, protruding. The correct word would be beautiful.

That did it, I went right to work. As my index finger slipped inside of her, she let out a loud guttural groan and her hips bucked upwards, She was so tight her inner muscles grasped my finger firmly as I worked it in and out of her. The first convulsions stopped, so I rotated my hand to palm up, then let my thumb slid across her clitoris. Her hips slammed upwards again and again, she reached down and grasped the edges of the table with both hands.

I have no idea how long I was doing that, at one point I glanced at my clock and I had been working on her for well over two hours. Her huge tummy was now bright red, she clearly had several massive orgasms. But finally, mercifully since my arm was beginning to tire, she was done. Any massage therapist will tell you, when a client is completely relaxed, their bodies change. Nina's did that, she seemed to sort of flatten out if that makes any sense.

I slid my fingers out of her, stepped in and washed my hands. Coming out, I saw she was sound asleep, so I got a blanket from my closet and covered her. I went into my spare room, got a soda pop and clicked on my TV.

For some crazy reason, I was feeling very good, and very proud of myself.

It was almost two hours later when she woke up. I heard her in there getting dressed. Then she came in to where I was.

"Thank you Danny. I have never felt anything like that in my life! Will you let me come and see you again, in a couple of weeks or so?" She asked.

"Sure. Glad to." I gave her a smile. She paid me, $12.00 plus a $5 tip. I sat there for quite some time, thinking. As silly as it sounds, working on her was up until then one of the most enjoyable sessions of my life.

+++

{OK, I admit that I added some to this tale, some of the classroom stuff, because the real truth is most massage classes are sitting and studying, and boring. Sure, we had some fun, and there was a little bit of nudity in our classes, but not much.

Virginia really was in my class, she still takes clients up in Portland, hard to believe since she has to be close to 80 now. (She might be old but she gives the best hand job in town.) Ginger was our instructor, we traded a few sessions privately and dated a bit. She was a lot of fun, but she married some ski instructor and that ended our fun.

Nina, on the other hand, is a completely true story. Over a period of about two years, I saw her a couple of times a month. During those sessions, I fingered her, did her while she was on her hands and knees on my table, stark naked. I used dildos, vibrators, and even stuck my finger up her ass a few times. She only sort of liked that, what she liked was me fingering her pussy. I never did anything more than touch though. She never gained any weight or lost any that I could ever see, her body was not really even fat, she was just big and round.

I really liked working on her, she had no inhibitions at all. Sessions usually ended with a huge hug, she brought homemade cookies and we sat and visited, dipping them in milk. A couple of times I had some pot, we sat and got totally shitfaced, then ordered Chinese takeout and she answered the door naked to pay for our food. That was hilarious!

She even offered me a hand job, and also a blow job a couple of times, but I always turned that down. I often wish I had taken her up on that.

Considering what all was going on, that sounds ridiculous I know, but it's true. We never had sex, it was just my personal pleasure to serve her. It was a one way relationship, and she always paid me.

+++

Then one day, Nina did not show up for her appointment. There was no call. Finally I looked up her number two days later, she gave it to me in case something came up, but I had never called her.

A woman answered the phone, I asked for Nina. There was a hesitation, then came the shock.

"Nina passed away in her sleep last week, she had a heart attack."

"Oh, God. I am so sorry to hear that." I said.

"And you are....?"

"I am a therapist, she was one of my clients." I answered.

I read the obituary that was in the newspaper, Nina was only 56 years old. I had never known that, her size hid her age, she looked to be much younger. She had no husband, no living relatives. But like every single one of us, sexuality is a part of our lives.

For Nina Marie, that was me.

I like to think that I was at least one joy in her life. I hope so, anyway.

+++

Now, it is decades later, I sit here will memories of those days so long ago. Nina, she was not blessed with our stereotype physical beauty, and nothing she could do about that. But inside, she was a woman, and a very beautiful sexual one.

Nina Marie was my favorite client to this day.

12