A Primitive Hope Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,779 Followers

By about mid afternoon, Fiona ordered me to take a much needed break. Sitting down beside her, I felt my skin burning with a red tan. Fiona praised my work as she doused me with water from her bottle... I could only imagine how I must have looked with my bald head and untamed garb on my sweaty body. Yet I felt good... I felt alive for some odd reason. The workout flexed every muscle in my body, and for the first time in my life, I felt extraordinary. Wiping the deluge of water from my bare brow, I noticed a co-worker sitting a few feet away from me. She too was taking a break, catching my gaze in her direction. She was African, yet her flesh seemed to have a slight hue of Caucasian in it... She returned my warm gaze, charming me with an affectionate smile. I cracked a thin smile as Fiona took notice.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" asked Fiona.

I nodded, chugging a large amount of water. I never imagined myself being attracted to a woman of color, yet the idea was captivating me. My eyes took full notice of her curvaceous figure that was dressed much like I was. Her chestnut hued legs and hips glowed in perspiration, and I was finding myself looking more and more at this divine, shapely creature. Her body was much like mine, curvy and molded nicely. She had the most irresistible set of thick legs and hips I had ever seen...

"Let me introduce you two." Said Fiona as she took my hand, and walked me over to where the woman sat.

"These two seem to like each other." Fiona said to the dark woman's instructor.

I stood there, spellbound by our meeting as I whispered a friendly hello to this enticing woman. She stood, and took my hand in hers as we began a long, alluring gaze into one anothers eyes. I could tell she too was mesmerized by this encounter.

"I couldn't help but notice you over there." She spoke in a soft, compassionate tone I found so invigorating.

Fiona and the African's Instructor held a quiet conversation between themselves, not being able to hear what they were saying because my senses were flooded by this African's magnificence. She crept forward, now taking both of my hands in hers as I closed my eyes in utter ecstasy. I couldn't believe I was about to make it with a complete stranger. Usually, I would want to know them, or do the typical 'song and dance' before initiating any kind of romantic flair... Feeling the nearness of her sent my head spinning as I felt my rags being whisked off. Looking up, I saw Fiona behind me stripping me for this erotic coupling. God, I was about to kiss this woman... Never would I have imagined me making it with a black woman, let alone being so powerfully overcome with such wanton desire.

"Oh my..." whispered Fiona as my body was now fully nude. "Look at those breasts... so full." She said as the black woman cupped my teeming breasts in each gentle hand.

I looked down to see her ebony fingers curl around each bosom, dancing upon my skin as if they were in a royal ballet of sapphic adoration. My senses levitated in the thoughts of this woman making love to me, and the scorching heat of the desert sun.

"Kiss her." I heard Fiona utter.

I briefly saw a set of full lips approach me as I was smothered whole... I let out a momentary, helpless moan of rapture as I accepted this African's demand for a loving kiss. Those pouty wet lips smothered mine, suckling me as if I were an essential feast. My tongue rolled up to taste her lips, savoring the taste of her spicy saliva.

"Oh God, you two are so hot." Fiona gasped as she reached around and ripped off the African's rags.

Our large breasts now pressed together as both of us moaned with unbridled lust. It was refreshing to feel a womanly body pressed to mine... full of curves and contours that evoked a purity never before known. Before today, I had only made love to a woman of muscle and strength... now I was about to experience a woman in all her glory and sumptuousness.

I felt her fingertips dance across my bald head, tapping my flesh gently as she held my head still... she wanted to make sure I didn't budge an inch. My arms soon wrapped around her waist, locking us both in for a powerful kiss that broke all barriers of humanity. Her fleshy tongue swam in my mouth, briskly tasting my teeth and inner cheeks... I had never been kissed in such a depraved manner, and I was loving it. My palms instinctively found the round, plentiful globes of her ass. I lost my footing in sheer delight, having felt such gracious flesh... she held me firm in her arms, still tasting my surrendering flesh... My tongue was inhaled into her mouth, suckling it as if it were a nipple, or some nourishing appendage. My mouth fully agape, I let myself descend into our kiss and cupped her ass in a sign of zestful hope.

"She loves ass." I heard Fiona whisper.

She was right. I did indeed.

"She's going to love hers." I heard the other Instructor quietly comment.

My hands pulled apart the African's globes... pulling at tugging at them as if I were holding on for dear life. They felt so incredibly glossy and soft in my palms. I had to have her... had to taste this woman's most forbidden orifice that demanded my tongue deep inside. My partner's hunger grew as she now ravaged my neck with a violent hunger. I pulled her to me, now falling back against a rock... we both could feel that this union was now unquestionable. The other workers soon halted their progress, and were ordered to join in our affectionate ceremony. I felt a flurry of fingers and hands caress my flesh as I tried to remain latched to my African Princess. My arms were stretched out as swift, hungry kisses soon blessed both of our bodies. I opened my eyes to see at least six other women hovering above us, now entangled in a web of passion and lust. I simply couldn't tell how many other lovers were now with us... it was too much to take in.

A lovely image of a Hispanic woman soon came into view as she kissed me deeply. All I could hear now were a series of slurps and moans amidst the endless array of legs and thighs around me. My kiss was abruptly ended when a set of wide, tanned ass cheeks settled over my face-- who they belonged to didn't matter. I had to have ass, and now. My lips were fully consumed by the warmth of a delicious vagina... My mouth opened as far as it could possibly go as I drank in this feast of feminine delight. I slipped my arms out from under a body to wrap around the waist of this woman, locking her in for my nourishment that was so necessary to survive. So much activity was on all sides of me... I was lost...

I tried to focus my efforts on my partner's ass now, taking prolonged, wiping strokes of my tongue along the crack of the ass... Ripples of pleasure washed across the spherical cheeks as my tongue found it's dark, tangy treasure... I lifted my head with all of my might to bury my face in the flesh, squashing the cheeks to my face with urgency... I felt my feet being swallowed into some mouths... My thighs undergoing a bustle of kisses and kind-hearted caresses... How I wish I could have seen what this orgy must have looked life from a distance. The aroma of perspiration and sex filled my nostrils... there was simply too much.

My frame was then motioned over as someone straddled my back. A demanding set of teeth clamped themselves upon my neck, causing me to yelp in a mixture of pain and pleasure. I tried to left my arms to touch my lover, but my wrists were quickly brought to the ground. All I could tell was that someone was thrusting their groin against my back and ass... a muscular, sweaty arm soon rolled around my neck, locking me into the fold of their arm as a divine spectacle was soon brought into view... two of the most delicious cheeks were displayed before me... wide, full, and ready to be swallowed by my famished mouth. It was my African's ample ass that lay exposed to me now, and my involuntary nature soon brought my face against it's magnificent, full texture. Eyes sealed shut, my mouth parted as I lazily kissed her left cheek. Saliva drooled out of my mouth upon the flesh as long, tedious kisses coated the cheek. The wonderful feeling of ass pressing my face arrested my thoughts... it was a sensation that I was growing used to. Wild, primitive and lustful acts of frivolous desire turned me into nothing more than a animal. There was no thought given to consequence or outcome... I was now a bloodthirsty beast wanting to mate.

The lips still bound to my raw neck, I could hear growing moans of anticipation just inches away. It was Fiona mounted upon me.... I could never forget that tone in her voice. How could I have? All that mattered was this plump, delicious ass in front of me-- begging for it to be devoured whole. My lips pulled at a mouthful of ass flesh, just as I would a beautiful breast... Just as I was beginning to relish the taste, I felt Fiona fumbling with something behind me. She soon eased back down upon me as I felt a thick, protruding bulge press against my ass.

"We'll see how much you love ass now, woman." She hissed into my ear.

I tried to move about, yet felt my frame locked securely to the rugged ground. Her strong hands gripped my hips, spreading my globes apart as I felt a slippery nub glide between the cleavage of my conquered ass. My mouth broke it's seal from the African's flesh, amazed by what I was feeling for the first time. I soon realized that Fiona must have put on a strap-on... Knowing there was no possible way I could resist her demand, I relaxed my backside... I had never had anal intercourse with anyone before today, not even with my ex since he deemed it an 'unnatural' act between people. Yet I had always been deeply intrigued by it for some reason... it seemed natural... beautiful. And as Fiona motioned her plastic cock forward, all those thoughts quickly vanished as I accepted her passionate intrusion.

Her powerful arm came about once more, clutching my neck as her mouth huffed against my ear. God, this was amazing... the plastic cock filled my rectum as I groaned in slight discomfort. Her movements were slow, knowing that my muscles had to adjust to such a large shaft being slid inside.

"You feel that, huh sweetie?" Fiona whispered.

"God yes... oh God yes." I replied, trying to suckle the mahogany flesh before me.

Fiona's tongue filled my ear, circling about several times. I loved hearing her ravenous breath mixed between the wet, soggy saliva. I never understood why women would ever use such sexual devices-- thinking it was silly for them to rely on something that resembled a man. Yet at this moment, I cast aside all thoughts of a man, for this was something they would (and could never) comprehend. The bewildering stimulation of my rectum being filled took my breath away... each inch of that cock sluggishly made it's way forward. My open mouthed gasps grew as did Fiona's efforts... I could feel the hope in Fiona's efforts. I knew she wanted this just as much as I did. I had to tell her...

"Take me." I huffed.

"Oh I will... I will." She replied, catching her breath.

More of the thickness slithered inside me. I gulped in shock, feeling the thickness demand my unconditional acceptance with each gentle prod. Fiona was taking my anal virginity away from me... defiling the remnants of whatever innocence I had left in the wake of her powerful, yet loving manner. I tried to imagine what our bodies must have looked like together during our 'mating' ceremony... envisioning her brawny build matched against my supple, motherly body. The contrast between us made me delirious with wantonness. This clearly was another affirmation that my life had to reside here... where I belong.

I couldn't tell how long Fiona's synthetic cock was, but every delicious inch of it was whole-heartedly welcomed inside my willing ass. I could feel the thickness ease my opening apart in it's tender mercies. Sensing my full relaxation, Fiona brought her weight down upon me as I groaned in a long, encouraging moan of delight. Her sweaty groin now pressed against my cheeks as she withdrew from me... another slow, tender lunge came again with a passionate kiss upon my neck.

"You're fucking me, Fiona... you're fucking me." I gasped.

"Fucking this ass." She replied with a hungry grunt.

"Oh my ass... Yes... God, my ass." I responded, short of breath.

My head collapsed, falling upon the African's fleshy cheeks. Trying to aim some of my raging passion elsewhere, I buried my face between the mounds. I could hear my efforts to breath smothered in flesh as Fiona cautiously continued her anal ritual. My hands were set free, now clutching the browned heap of flesh before me. This was simply too much to take at once... the harmonious culmination of all the senses being seized at once catapulted me into a new dimension of pleasure. My tongue pressing against my African lover's asshole; tasting a feast so gratifying-- feeling the bulky girth of Fiona's extension... I momentarily passed out from the vivid ecstasy.

Darkness surrounded me. No sounds could be heard. I then awoke to feel a pair of strong hands gripping my shoulders. Fiona had found her rhythm in her thrusting, yet there was no ass below me anymore. Briefly confused, Fiona lifted my body up by my hips, setting me on my knees as my asshole now fully accepted her cock. I could hear the marvelous sounds of her plastic length plopping in and out of my ass... The wet gurgle of her thrusting caused me to cry out in shock. I glanced back to see her, now fully nude in all her glory. Those large, weighty breasts gently swaying with each plunge... ripe, muscular arms that held my hips in place... Her eyes quickly looked my way before gawking at my wide hips and ass now bowed high in the air. She kept watching my ass cushioning each blow she hurled upon me... Large, billowing waves of energy and love flogging against my ass... My mind permanently ingrained the look on her face... astonishment... wondrous delight... fascination... passion.

Fiona looked back at me, as if to ask; "How can I be doing this? How could I have ever found such beauty?"

"I have ass... I... have ass." Fiona breathlessly declared, cringing her brow in feeble vanity.

She looked so helpless... I responded by shoving my body back against her... our sweaty flesh now slapped together in unison. Her burly hands rested upon my quivering cheeks, clutching my fleshy skin in urgency with each lunge. The sounds of our bodies smacking together sent both of us over the edge... her thick cock diving into the deepest regions of my bowels... She hurled herself against me time after time, trying to get even deeper than before. The slurping sounds of each thrust matched with the echo of our bodies knocking together was so much to take in... Words just cannot grasp what celestial joy was upon both of our ravaged minds. It felt as if she had that plastic cock lodged all through my stomach and intestines now... she was so deep... and I wanted her to go further. Deeper... more.

Our mating ritual matured well into the hours of dusk as all of us came together in complete devotion. I cannot even begin to count the number of orgasms I experienced with Fiona, and the rest of our willing lovers. When the last rays of sun crept below the horizon, we built a huge bonfire to keep us warm for the night. With no blankets or protection, all of us slept together using our bodies for needed warmth. Yet in all honesty, I don't think any of us slept a wink that night. There was simply too much to explore... too many different bodies to discover and feel. Fiona soon found herself coupled with a slender, olive skinned vixen... My African Princess and I resumed our pairing as I got to wear a strap-on for the first time. The extraordinary feeling of power and grace a woman feels wearing one of those is simply breathtaking in it's view. Not long after that, I was falling under the spell of an Asian brunette who also shared my fetish for analingus... so many various races of women... a vast assortment of curves and contours to be fondled; all uniting together in complete sapphic unison. It is a language known to all walks of feminine existence. One truth... one understanding.

At dawn the next day, all of us awoke to carry on our work. All of us now shared a common bond, not wanting to fail our instructors. There were no egos, no selfishness amongst us... simply one goal; that of ultimate pleasure. With that in mind, our bodies were purified through exhaustive, backbreaking labor. Massive rocks were broken and carried to the nearby quarry. I really couldn't believe how far I was coming along in this incredible journey... Before I was a miserable, worn out person with nothing to live for. Now, I was a woman with purpose and ambition. I wanted to be strong and healthy... fit to be worthy enough for Cindi...

At mid afternoon, Fiona ceased all work. We were instructed to follow her to a different location in the region... Without question, all of us followed her and the other instructor through the hot, barren desert. We must have walked for hours through that unbearable heat. Our bodies were baking in the scorching rays of the sun as the excursion made it's way to our final destination.

Finally, we reached a beautiful shaded area full of thick trees and vegetation. It rested at the foothills of the mountains where a large stream flowed through the cultivated area. Exotic, colorful flowers decorated the scene; a striking contrast compared to the barren wasteland behind us. All of us were overjoyed at first sight... Fiona announced that all of us had earned the right to relax, and begin the next phase of our reconstruction... I was delighted to say the least.

Several small cabins were tucked away in the thick forest for us. An enormous, awe inspiring lagoon captured our sight as towering falls kept it full. This was indeed paradise... After our arrival, we all were ordered to choose our cabins, and begin settling in. Fiona then told us that we had to fend for ourselves here... grow our own food, and tend to each other's needs in the most primitive manner known. There was no electricity, no phones... no computers or faxes... Nothing but nature, and twenty scantily clad women to make use of it all. Showing us where all the essentials were located, Fiona and the other instructor bid us farewell, and said they would be back in a few months to check on our progress. I somewhat opposed their departure, but realized it was part of the process that had to happen.

Most of us soon arranged the commune to our liking. We discovered a shack on the outskirts that had a wealth of fitness equipment. Weights, leg irons, running mills, everything you could imagine for total bodybuilding. Every other day, all of us gathered in my cabin to shave our heads and eye brows just as Fiona ordered. I was soon ordained as the official shaver, and found it to be a arousing, and refreshing experience. My skull now retained a deep, dark tan as did the rest of my body. I began devoting four hours of the day to working out with my African lover. Remembering the exhaustive workouts from my youth, she and I were developing our own muscular physiques... Nothing like the sheer power of Cindi or Fiona, but well defined muscles that complimented our buxom flesh... we just shed all the fat that our bodies didn't need. One of our fellow residents, the Mexican siren, really took a liking to the art and skill of bodybuilding. She made every attempt to construct her body into a towering shrine of power and muscle.

Most of us ended up sharing cabins together, as did I with my African lover. Since we could not refer to each other by our previous names, I simply called her 'Princess', as she referred to me as 'woman'. Both of us made our cabin a home together... we shared everything as one... our bed, our food, and each other. We would spend numerous late nights making boundless love to one another, exploring every possible way in which two women could truly make love. We soon confessed our affection for another, yet knew that once this phase was over, we would probably be separated. We agreed that for now, we would be one... Yet in the back of my mind, I often dreamt of Cindi, and what she was doing all this time.

mejau71
mejau71
1,779 Followers