A Primitive Hope Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,779 Followers

After a few weeks, we soon had our gardens fertile with vegetables and various fruits. We all shared dinner together every night as sometimes the meals ended up being each other... One evening in particular, 'Princess' was turned into our main feast as we fashioned a plentiful meal around her magnificent body. The initial harvest from our vegetable patch garnished her supple ebony flesh; celery stalks, lettuce, radishes, tomatoes and carrots were placed all over her delicious golden body. The Mexican prepared a nice warm creamy bouillon as we poured it over her back and thighs, coating that voluptuous body we all so adored. It was a scrumptious banquet that captivated everyone of us...

Imagining what nineteen pairs of hands and fingers must have looked like on 'Princess' still takes my breath away. There was no curve left untouched, no mound left fully suckled... Mouths completely agape waited in turn to taste every orifice she had... I know that she had every hole on her body crammed with tongues... both ears, her mouth... ass... vagina... whatever cleft was occupied left an ample opening to devour an ample thigh... or perhaps her quivering abdomen... a shoulder... her neck. I lifted myself from the immense orgy to take a ripe tomato, squeezing the juices from it as it trickled across her plentiful breasts. Like a pack of wild dogs, a horde of mouths quickly consumed the supple breasts with the savory flavor... 'Princess' looked up at me between the infinite amount of kisses with an expression I'll never forget... as if to say; "I'm home... where I belong." Beauty had claimed it's hold on her... The veracity that had been safeguarded in her heart since birth had now validated the ecstasy of sapphic grandeur.

It was as if every soul involved in this heated orgy synchronized to one need; one hope. To consummate their eternal wish of belonging. Kneeling beside Princess, my eyes beheld a endless sea of moistened curves and prying fingers. The intoxicating aroma of female fornication captivated me. Slipping away from the intricate array of bodies, I had to watch what was happening... had to see first hand the endless spectacles of pure love. I crawled to where my Asian lover was tasting the fair skinned Matron... seeing her face nestled between her legs sent shudders through my already weakened flesh... You can tell when a woman is truly into pleasing her lover... eyes closed-- each movement carefully thought out and executed with such loving finesse... Inspiration hit me as I lowered my mouth to the Asian's ear... I wanted to encourage her with every word of hope I could muster.

"Look at you tasting her womb. Oh God... so beautiful. So pure." I silently uttered.

My words must have went straight to heart because the Asian suddenly came alive in her efforts. Her head rolled from side to side, growling in appetite as her face burrowed further into her lover's domain. Her fair skinned lover locked up; as if she was abruptly plugged in to a wall socket. Her eyes bulged out from her head-- gazing upward into the Heavens in complete amazement. Her fingers splayed, swishing through mid air as they violently came to rest upon the Asian's bald crown.

"You're doing it, love." I continued with affection. "Don't you dare let her go... hold her."

The Asian's lovely face was drenched in her lover's reservoir of sustenance. Whatever she was doing, it must have been perfect because now delirious waves of orgasm arrested her lover's body-- gyrating in urgent lunges that almost threw the Asian off... Steadfast in her pursuit, she locked her mouth closer to ensure the orgasm took root... I watched in silence as the two shared a mind blowing orgasm together. This was simply divine to watch.

Across the flat stomach, a pair of curious eyes caught my stare... it was the lovely Brazilian woman who watched with just as much curiosity as I did. Her eyes roamed the primitive display of cunilingus, only to see me staring directly at her. Her face had such a languid air to it... we laid there, listening to the bellowing wails of climax echo as our gaze joined simultaneously. I reached for her, caressing her picturesque face in tender affection. I could tell she too was lost in the moment...

An assertive hand clutched the shoulder of the Brazilian beauty, pulling her back into the heap of feminine flesh behind her... She looked at me like a helpless child being pulled away, yet a loving kiss upon her mouth quickly seduced her into the realm of absolution. I whimpered in awe of this moment... it was too much to take in.

I stood from the heap of bodies entwined, sauntering over to where the kettle of broth was kept warm by the fire. Taking it from the crude stove, I carried it to the bacchanal; lazily pouring the broth over the stewing bodies. Watching the flood of stew cascade over the flesh made me delirious with envy... where a mouth was tasting flesh, I poured generous amounts of the tasty stew. Where a bald head was, I graciously drenched it's smooth spherical orb-- watching the milky broth gradually coat their faces and limbs. My endeavor was met with complete satisfaction. Moans and cries of rapture endorsed my inundation. I heard several 'Oh fuck yeas' and 'Oh Gods' murmur throughout the poignant deluge.

I sat the kettle down, taking in the full vista of the orgy... through the curves, two heads locked in a kiss ascended, then fell. A brawny arm wrapped around a dainty waist; a voluptuous ass cheek carefully suckled... unintelligible cries of passion muffled by demanding mouths. The flaming torches that lit the scene cast a warm glow to the endless amount of sex that was taking place before me... Never before had I witnessed such a display... Never.

The days eased into weeks, and weeks evolved into months... Since we were in the southwest of the country, there was few nights when the temperature dropped below 40 degrees. We were blessed by wonderful weather, and a good climate for our every need. We had no official way to track what the exact date was, but the lovely Indian woman who was with us guessed we had been here for over six months. Luckily, her affluent heritage helped us all see nature in a different light. Since we had no mirrors or measuring devices, 'Princess' and I had no way to tell how much weight we had lost, or how much muscle tone we had procured. Yet we both noticed significant transformations in both of our bodies... 'Princess' remarked that I retained my healthy, busty figure though... a trait she lovingly adored almost every night. Our Mexican lover however became a wondrous sight for all of us to admire... gone were her petite breasts, and thick thighs... instead, her muscles now held a lavish tone to them. She was growing...

On the eve of the seventh full moon, a special ceremony was held in the encampment. Our olive skinned lover and the Mexican had fallen madly in love with one another, and requested that they be united together in matrimony. Converging in my cabin after dinner one evening, all of us discussed who would play what role in the rare and resplendent ceremony. I was voted to preside over the marriage, and I gladly accepted their confirmation. I then suggested that we hold a marriage in the theme of nature... calling upon our Indian lover to recite the ancient expressions used by her ancestors for female to female marriage. It was to be a glorious event indeed.

All of us had labored hard to decorate the area beside the lagoon. We had decided that that would be the most invigorating setting for this union to take place. Exotic flowers were pulled from the gardens, and several torches were set to illuminate the fabricated alter. And as dusk set in, the torches were lit as the two angelic brides made their way to the alter... They both were adorned with clusters of flowers and vines that hung from their shapely bodies; almost looking like characters from an ancient mythological movie. The two brides wore artistic, patterned crowns of flowers upon their bald heads... they simply looked radiant. You could tell these two were so enthralled with one another. Telling glimpses of affection were shared as I began reciting the agreed verses of sapphic union. As I spoke, our Indian lover came to my side as she bound the two brides wrists together with a crude vine; signifying their total oneness. Tears of utter joy rolled down the Mexican Bride's blushing cheek as all of us melted in envy. I too was deeply moved by the sight, wondering if I would ever see a day where I too would be that blushing bride. Images filled my mind of Cindi whispering those sacred vows to me... Her hands in mine, gazing into one anothers eyes as we unite in complete harmony... I wondered where my true love was... was she thinking of me as I was her?

"Do you take this woman as your faithful bride? To promise her that from this day forth, every thought and deed will be performed as one? To be by her side in every moment of joy and pain?" I asked the Mexican Bride.

With a tearful whisper, she replied; "I will."

I then asked the gorgeous young olive skinned bride. She passionately agreed as the Indian Lover proceeded to lift the crowns from their heads, and circle them in a spiritual act of unity. The two crept forward as they shared their first kiss as woman and wife... Their slow, gentle kiss melted us all. It was breathtaking in it's conception... Two women marrying one another seemed so perfect... so exquisite.

"I now proclaim you both as woman and wife from this day forth." I said to my fellow lovers.

They broke their kiss as we all clapped in happiness. Smiles graced each bride's lovely face as all of us showered them with fresh rose petals. The Indian then guided the newlyweds to the lagoon, where they slowly stepped into the warm waters... their Bridal garments shed, both of them were immersed into the pool as the Indian proclaimed their union to the Mystical Goddesses of love. Passion poured out from their every move... all they could do was hold one another as the Indian poured handfuls of water over their heads. A meaningful kiss ensued as the Indian took her leave... we realized that they were to be alone now to consummate their eternal wedding. And as all of us made our way back to our cabins, I glanced back to catch one more glimpse of the newly wedded couple. All I could make out were two glistening bodies coming together under the bright full moon. It was a beauty so pure...

That night, Princess and I made emotional, fervent love to one another. We both were somehow electrified by what had just taken place, and that energy found it's way into our loving berth. Several times throughout the night, 'Princess' would whisper those same themes of matrimony into my ear...

"Make me your bride... Fuck the woman you're going to marry." She said time after time.

I was deeply moved hearing those words, yet somehow I kept hearing Cindi's voice saying that instead. I surrendered to her expressions, letting her ravage me with a newly found hunger... tongues disappeared into every orifice-- arms were nuzzled... each healthy breast lovingly cupped...

Early one sunny spring morning, as I was tending to our garden, something caused me to look off toward the distance. It was as if I heard a silent voice telling me to do so... There, beyond the grove stood a muscular individual holding a staff. It was Fiona. It was just like a scene out of some romantic movie... I dropped my basket of vegetables in awe... so happy to finally see the woman who was so instrumental in my rebirth. I stood, weak in the knees as she approached.

"Fiona?" I quietly uttered below my breath.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I dashed to her... I was bursting in complete joy as she saw me coming her way. My arms flung open as we met in a powerful embrace. Squealing in delight, she swept me from the ground, twirling me in her sturdy arms as a kiss quickly followed. A rapid series of kisses covered her smiling face as we both glowed in the heartwarming joy of our affectionate reunion.

"Oh my God, Fiona... I've missed you so much." I expressed with another flurry of kisses.

"I've missed you too, love." She replied, swallowing my lips.

She set me down as a more involved kiss took place. Feeling her powerful hands clutch my refined body felt so wonderful... so pure. She stepped back briefly to take notice of my enchanting appearance.

"God, you look so... so beautiful." She said as her eyes roamed my entire body.

"You like?" I giddishly replied, turning around for her to show off my fresh, sculpted body.

"God, it's amazing. I can't believe it." She answered.

I wasn't nearly the size or girth of Fiona, yet my beige body had been chiseled into a healthy form. I still retained my busty figure, yet all the fat had been shed. I really felt proud of what I had accomplished, and she could tell. My hourglass figure was flawlessly trimmed with angled muscles. My arms and legs were now carved into potent limbs of vigor. My once chubby stomach now had a slight 'six-pack' look to them... Still dressed in the same tattered rags, Fiona now beheld a purified body of strength and glory.

She lunged at me, kissing me yet again as I felt her urgency. We smiled as we then strolled to the camp; hand in hand.

When we arrived, everyone seemed as happy as I was to see Fiona. Several embraces and kisses welcomed her back as we all proudly displayed our 'new' bodies. Some were muscular, some still had their original shape; yet we were all healthy and pure. Fiona was taken by what she saw, and gladly spoke of her approval.

That evening, we prepared a glorious feast for our dearly departed Instructor. All of us excitedly prepared the dinner with gusto-- dying to make her happy in every way possible. After the feast, she instructed each and every one of us to step up on a wooden platform so she could measure and take note of our progress. We were shed of our rags, and displayed in primitive fashion. Four flaming torches lit the area as we were ordered not to speak at all during our loving inspection. It felt like we were nothing more than pieces of meat, yet we took delight in being showed off like this. When it came to me, I was guided to the platform and shed of my rags. Fiona ordered me to look straight ahead with no expression, and I did so willingly. She sauntered around the structure, inspecting me with precise intrigue. Her hands clutched my legs, squeezing them.

"Good." She replied. "These legs are smooth and vigorous."

She then examined my back, running her fingertip along my spine.

"Strong... very strong." She said approvingly.

Both hands then eased down my sides, along my waist and hips. "Still shaped like a woman... pure."

I wanted to smile.

Her powerful palms then spread my cheeks apart, surveying my toned ass.

"Uhmm... so ripe. Very good." Commented Fiona.

It felt peculiar to be inspected like a beast, or some animal up for auction; yet I held firm my commitment to her, and this new way of life. I melted right there... I was so happy.

Her fingertips then wandered across my shoulders and arms. I could hear her growing breathing as the inspection obviously was getting to her. I knew she too was fighting off the powerful urges that demanded immediate consummation. She grasped my neck in her palm, forcing my head to the side. Her fingers flattened across my bald skull, closely looking over the smooth, tan texture of it.

"Very good." She voiced in a soothing tone.

I then saw Fiona motion someone off to the side as a black cloth was quickly brought over my head. I flinched in dismay as I felt harsh, cold chains being wrapped around my ankles and wrists. This was quite unexpected, yet I kept my silence. I had to.

From there, I was somehow carried off the platform and placed inside some type of enclosure. Since I was blind, I had no idea where I was or what was going to happen to me. Hours passed as I remained isolated and alone, somewhere in the confines of the darkness that overwhelmed me. What the Hell was happening?

I fell to sleep that night, bound in cumbersome chains and weights. I could tell I was on straw (or hay) since it's grating fiber left itchy sensations all over me. The next thing I recall hearing were several horses being ordered to move. I must have been in some horse drawn carriage. All I could hear was the team of horses struggling forward. Then came the heat of the sun beating down on me... there was nothing I could do except lay there and think. Somewhere in the stifling heat and uncomfortable pain, I passed out.

"My God, where is this journey taking me?" I thought to myself before dwindling away to unconsciousness.

To Be Continued...

mejau71
mejau71
1,779 Followers