All Comments on 'A Private Detective'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Special thanks to SueDanym for the great work. Please follow her.

As always, thanks to all the readers for reading this.

HeyAll

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

That was outstanding. Maybe your best yet out of a mountain of good works. The only thing its lacked for perfection was the fallout. What happened to Raymond? Did he fall or somehow get out of it? Did Allison use the info to run her own (sexual) scam on the taped people? And did she extract her own price from Megan? Money is great, but money and a bitchy sister to dominate is even better. Man I wish I could give you more than a five for this. Again, out ducking standing!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Wow

Wow, that was the damndest Detective story I've ever read! Five stars for you sir! Hope you decide to add another chapter for the sisters together with a couple big dicked geeks. Thanks for this one!

uneedabrain2uneedabrain2almost 5 years ago
Constructive I hope

Another good story but I don't think you're living up to your potential. There were a lot of opportunities to expand upon and some loose ends that I would have liked to see tied up with your conclusions rather than my imagination. Perhaps she got Cutter's number when he left the room in order to use, abuse or set him up later. Maybe a note on the shit hitting the fan from the special folder with the DA in it (or even a part 2 with that story) and of course I was waiting for her to shove a big fat dildo up Raymond's ass. Plus a little more on her dinner with her sister, maybe domming her or the two of them giving cutter a run for his money. I think you could have really taken this story over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent!

That was a very well written read. Thank you so much for such a great story. Keep up the great work! Look forward to reading more of your writings.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

I'm glad you wrote this with her coming out on top.

So, which company did Megan switch to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A great read!

You do great work and this was one of your best! I think a follow-up is in order. Definitely a 5 star story. Keep up the good work.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

wish you would have kept this going to show what happened to the blackmailing assholes in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great!

This was terrific! Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An enjoyable story

Enjoyed reading this story. Nice way to get pleasure out of work. Obviously, both were intended by the protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

is there going to be aftermath with the sister?

Kiwi4everKiwi4everover 2 years ago

Thank you up to your normal high standard you do put a lot of work into it

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 2 years ago

What some people will do to get the job done.

Very intense! I'm too much of a romantic to ever be tempted by BDSM but can understand the psychology of the relationship. Thank you for sharing your vision and talent.

JS_PhotoJS_Photoover 1 year ago

Great story but would love to read more about when she got together with her sister again. Did they work out their differences? Did they demonstrate their talents with each other?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...