All Comments on 'A Professor Is Blackmailed Ch. 02'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
where did the blackmailer go

What the hell happened to Tim or Jim? His name changed halfway thru the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not much better

this one is too long. and yes i agree, what happened again to Tim or Jim.

You have way too much in this story for it to be just one story You badly need a editor. You have potential but your style and material are to messy and to disorganized to be of any good. I should have stopped reading when I got board but i put it away and tried to come back many times. UGH!!!

I give it 1 star only because there is no "no star" votes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cummy Bears? Fucking Seriously?

I can't imagine any woman anywhere hearing someone say something like that without spitting the cock out, and collapsing into hysterical laughter. I did when I read it. What the fuck is the matter with you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good job

i think it was great, it's not like your a professional author so they can shut the hell up

petrolinapetrolinaabout 1 year ago

Very nice erotic story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

good sex scenes but rushed so that they became unrealistic. I also think there should have been more about what happened to the boys, did they just disappear and forget about blackmail. disappointing ending.

kbone1kbone17 months ago

Fraternity is a local or national organization of male students, primarily for social purposes, usually with secret initiation and rites and a name composed of two or three Greek letters.

Sorority is a society or club of women or girls, especially in a college. Nuff said

kbone1kbone17 months ago

This is extremely the best of WENDY/Robin and also Kerri as the Queen

leopard_owlleopard_owl5 months ago

This one seems to have gone a bit off the rails. The biggest thing, from the first part, is Jim/Tim, that is crazy confusing.

But this one elevates it even further, introducing Ward, Wendy, and god knows whoever else, and seemingly everyone is involved in the blackmail? It's just too confusing. I think this story, if it ironed out this massive wrinkles, would be elite in the genre, but now, it's just too confusing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous