All Comments on 'A Question of Friction'

by stevie3624

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot !

That was HOT!!! Well written and paced, the way a story should be. Some guy's have all the luck. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
horny

This made me so horny ! its great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Writing Is For Educated People

Let's keep in that way, please!? That was PATHETIC!!!!

Stick to comic books, loser!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great fun

Liked the story a lot and most of your others as well, you've been added to the favs. Keep it up please :D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Criticism is for educated people

And let's keep it that way, too. If "Anonymous in the South" could write then he'd have published something here and would proudly point to it. And if he could properly criticise then he'd have shown specific improvements. He does neither and then calls the Stevie3624 a loser. How sad is that? Stevie3624: just keep doin' whatcher doin'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Earned a 5 on the first page!

The 2 remaining pages were not as strong in my opinion, but, you had me at Hello. Top rating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A good one

Very stimulating. This is just the kind of story most of us come here to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
AMAZING!

God that story made me came so hard...twice! I had to stop after the first half of the story and come back to it later :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
NICE

FANTASTIC STORY. LOVED EVERY WORD, KEEP WRITING STORYS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot!!!

Great story. just what i wanted to read in an incest story, and the ending is right out of my fantasies, too! keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well done

It is not easy to stimulate a 48 year old penis easily, you did that! very professionally wrtten. Congrats.

snath1958

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good stuff

Kin dynamite. Well done, keep em coming!

CuriousAusGalCuriousAusGalalmost 13 years ago

I loved the way the story turned around. When it first started your MC was so scathing in his view of his mother. I'll admit I had my fears at the direction it looked like it was going to take. And then everything for the two of them altered so dramatically but so subtly after their second encounter and I held my breath as I watched you strike out on a new path, a pleasantly unexpected one, at least to me. Bravo. Nicely done.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 10 years ago
"You're mine now, aren't you mom?"

Ah wonderful, what more could I add? This is one of those fantastic mom-son incest stories that have been buried under Lit's pile of (mostly crap) stories, yet I am lucky to have found out this treasure trove.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Awesome

Very very glad to have come across this.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mom's pussy was so good, my cock didn't want to leave!

Mom's pussy felt so good, it gripped my cock perfectly, as I pumped her deeply. My cockhead touching her pussy bottom as our body's came together. Her moans only increased the force of my thrusts. We passionately kiss as we continue to built toward sexual our release. We're both breathing hard, moaning, and I'm not thinking of anything but the task at hand. As I tell my mom I'm about to cum, she starts moaning load, and telling me to fuck her. My cum shooting into her pussy took her over the edge, and I fucked her hard. We were so satisfied at that moment, still breathing hard we began French kissing. After a relatively short time, I was hard again, and back inside the pussy I loved so much.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A wonderful story!

Well written and original! Thank you!

cuckoo444cuckoo444almost 7 years ago
WOW

I thought it was a GREAT story. The way you took it from the start and changed directions was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seriously?

All those times of fucking and you couldn't give me one description of the bra or panties? They just came off, what a waste of time

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
ONE OF THE HOTTEST STORIES THIS MONTH !!!!!!!!!!^*!^*!^*!

Now this was a MOTHER and SON, who loved

to fuck, anytime, anyplace, on anything. BUT

they also loved, to make love. Well done .

...5*****HOT...

....THANKS....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Good till the anal

Then dumped. I HATE gay anal in these stories.

SlickerzSlickerz5 months ago

What's with you fucking idiot writers and your infatuation to bring this retarded anal crap in mother-son incest erotica? Completely and instantly ruined the story.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Pretty good story what with the relationship going from full off to full on. Kind of an accelerated plot line though. And then; you almost fucked it up by bringing in the prospect of pregnancies . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous