A Question of Friction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevie3624
stevie3624
1,192 Followers

I said, "Is it good mom?"

She said, "Yes baby it's good, I love you in me like this."

From the first time I was in her ass, I knew that anal sex was special for me. It was something I needed, and the fact that I had found a willing partner in my mother was amazing. I pounded even harder and she said, "OH GOD...OHHhhhh..." I wanted to fuck her forever like that and the intensity built to overwhelming.

I grabbed her pussy and yelled, "OH Fuck...I'm coming ma...I'm coming..." I let a fusillade of cum go and it all shot deep into her ass and coated everything as I penetrated in and out.

You hope it won't end as you're coming, so I kept pumping as if it wouldn't. When that moment of total self-absorption passed, I could concentrate again on massaging my mother's pussy. It wasn't long before she cried out too, "Yes baby, come in me, come in mommy's ass..." I continued to move and stayed hard in her as I released the last of the sperm I had to give her. When I pulled out, I could see the creamy white fluid that overflowed from inside her. We were both flat out and she laughed, "Oh my goodness...that was something else."

I also gave that laugh of pleasurable release and said, "Well it certainly was something else compared to what most mother's and sons do."

She turned over and before she pulled me down to kiss her she said, "Yeah, well we're not most mothers and sons, are we baby?"

After we kissed for a while and rested she said, "I wasn't sure if I should tell you something...I thought I'd wait, but..."

I said, "Mom you should tell me everything; we have to do it all together, don't we?"

She said, "Of course baby, well...I'm late, it's just a couple of days, but I've been so regular..."

I said, "Did you forget a pill?"

She said, "No, I'm careful, but you know, nothing is a hundred percent...we don't have to panic."

"I'm not panicking mom...what would you want to do?"

"I don't know," she said. "I guess it would depend on what you wanted to do."

I said, "You mean you'd have my baby if I wanted you to?"

"Of course I would love," she said.

It blew me away. I said, "That's a lot of love mom...it's awesome that you would want to have my baby."

She kissed me and said, "I'd be proud to have your baby inside me." It would be a big step, and we talked about it, but after making love during the night, mom got her period in the morning. We kissed and held each other, not sure how we felt about it, but knowing that we would face whatever the future might bring, together. And then we kissed again.

stevie3624
stevie3624
1,192 Followers