All Comments on 'A Question of Love Ch. 04'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Two for the price of one!

5

AngusMAngusMover 2 years ago

Who would have thought ?

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Near the beginning of this chapter, I thought, Gene is in for another surprise. The story is well done!

Baldy74Baldy74over 2 years ago

Love the series, glad we didn't have to wait too long for this chapter. Not sure I like her friend being brought into it after she says how much she loves him and just wants a normal family. Seems to go against that. But it's your rodeo, I'm just happy we get to read it. 4*

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

The story keeps getting better

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Great Chapter 4, Thanks with 5 stars!

DCCoffeemanDCCoffeemanover 2 years ago

I somehow missed parts 2 and 3, so I had to read everything to get caught up. Another fun chapter to read. I’m enjoying the way this is developing, but hoping “tomorrow” doesn’t screw things up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Marvelous writing and story telling are on full display here in the fourth chapter of the author's A Question of Love. Excellent characters and wonderful love scenes grace this excellent Romance story. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Call me suspicious but her desperately wanting a baby and this relationship with Madison makes me wonder if they are wanting a baby together and he’s playing sperm doner

redbaron172redbaron172over 2 years ago

Hummm I wonder too if she's not pulling him in as a sperm donor.... also wonder what the FD is going to say when he pops up on the cover of a womens lingerie catalog?? Plus the riding he's going to take from his fire buddies.... Can't wait for the next part....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well crafted story, with lots of interesting twists and turns. I'm really looking forward to the subsequent chapters. The question of Linda wanting a family with Gene versus Linda and Madison wanting Gene only as a sperm donor is interesting, with hints favoring both sides of the question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You've ruined the romance, and lost me as a reader. Romance is one man with one woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

I do not yet know where it will end up, but for me the introduction of Madison as a third sex partner detracts from a well crafted romance.

Perhaps to improve your writing you would consider the following

You write your 3 main characters all using the similar vocabulary and phrases.

In particular each of your 3 characters make a lot of use of short staccato sentences, and starting sentences with "So".

It doesn't detract from the story, it just fails to improve it.

A R W

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story so far. I just hope she doesn't plan on getting it on with other men. I also hope you will continue with the series! Thank you.

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

So I'm getting before Larry came on the scene, that Madison and Linda were a couple and Larry was a 3rd wheel that crashed the vehicle. I also get that as Linda didn't meet any male who treated her as well as Gene does, that as they traveled a lot together, and that women easily understand other women and their problems, so that they easily went from being best friends into lovers. I have no problem with a three-way relationship happening between Gene, Madison and Linda. I'm just hoping they they are not just using him as a sperm donor, and then moving on to the next male to take advantage of and breaking his heart as he genuinely has feelings for Linda. Also if Madison is divorced from Larry months ago as their relationship didn't work out, how are they comfortable with Larry still doing their photo shoots? Why aren't they afraid that he would attempt and do them bodily harm, and why they don't feel awkward around him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m hoping you are continuing this hot hot hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to Pt. 5. Hope Linda doesn't break Gene's heart.

NovaPrime71NovaPrime71over 2 years ago
I was soo into this...

...however, the end of chapter 4, killed it for me. Linda is selfish, manipulative and rude. She's only interested in dragging him into her world, using pretty words and sex, and if he refuses, she wants him to knock her up?? Then she drops the bomb of her and her friend being lovers. That should have been the first thing she said.

You're a fine writer, with a ot to offer...but i'm out.

joeking1joeking1over 2 years ago

I loved the first three chapters with the beautiful mystery woman bringing Gene back to life and I even liked the premise of Linda wanting to show Gene her life to make sure it wasn't a deal breaker but this chapter ultimately went too far. I just can't picture the wholesome family man who is so straight laced having sex while Madison watches and masturbates, participating in a lingerie shoot and then having a threesome while talking about becoming a throuple. I hope there's a way back because of how much I loved the start and look forward to seeing what you do next

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Huh?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wonder whether the author has written this story into a cul-de-sac. I dislike where this story is headed; the Linda character is apparently wealthy and in great demand. Despite that, she seems to lack any control over life. Makes no sense.

Sam23312Sam23312over 2 years ago

Sorry but I agree with NovaPrime. Chapter 4 killed the story with no way back.

This should have posted in a different category. This type of diciept and manipulation have no place in the a true romance.

To many authors go this route which actually passes me off. I get invested in the characters only to be let down by deviant behavior.

Thanks for wasting my time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2 months and counting as our author tries to create a credible ending to this apparently dead end story.

Maybe one should have a good notion of the ending before writing the first chapter, or at least how to get back to the story after a radical detour.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 2 years ago

Please ignore the haters and Anonymous with their poor reviews and 1 star bombs. This so far has been a great story. Sure polyamory isn't everyone's cup of tea, but with as many stories you have written, someone saying that you don't know what you're doing or that you have lost them as a reader is in my opinion an over reaction to something they don't like. This could have been put into the erotic coupling category because the threesome and Linda and Madi being lovers, however the main focus of the story is Gene and Linda's relationship which is a budding whirlwind romance. Especially if they do become a thruple. People who don't believe that someone can genuinely love and be in love with Two or more people statically also don't believe in same sex relationships. But unfortunately there are some sticks in the mud who like to bring other people down.

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
superb writing

There is no doubt that the author is an excellent writer, and as a story teller he has this story take a surprising turn, seemingly away from a strict romantic plot, but to see how things unfold, and to find out what the end result is going to be makes for a compelling and intriguing read. Not a stand-alone story, this chapter cannot be properly understood without reading it from the start. Excellent work from start to finish.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

I disagree with the negative comments. Many models are bisexual, so Linda being in a relationship with Madison was quite realistic. They're used to being surrounded by naked women, so are much more open about their sexuality.

-

As for the comment about Gene being a wholesome family man and too straight laced for a threesome... Linda has been pushing his sexual boundaries every chapter! How many times do you think Gene had sex with Grace in a hot tub? (Chapter 1). What about getting it on in the back of a limo? (Chapter 2). Then introducing Linda to his daughter while they were naked! (Chapter 3).

There's been a steady escalation of boundary pushing, so Gene being open to a threesome is hardly a surprise. Besides, both women are stunningly beautiful models that are twenty years younger than him... what healthy man would ever turn down that kind of opportunity?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Add me to the people who doesn't see Gene as the type who would have a threesome. He seems to be someone who makes love to his chosen partner, he doesn't recreationally fuck. I understand that Linda is pushing him out of some of his comfort zones but that doesn't change the fact that the character as written doesn't seem the type to have a threesome.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

too mucjh unbelievable sex and the 3way. preferred the simpler Linda story line

dawg997dawg997about 2 years ago

I'm really enjoying this story!

The storyline is original, and the writing style is easy to read as we get to learn more about Linda and Madison. Obviously there is a history there. Hopefully there isn't some negative surprise that ruins their budding relationship.

The writer is excellent in creating the storyline as well as great character development. On to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story was amazing until this chapter, Linda feels incredibly... Manipulative. I know that to drag someone out of a trauma funk sometimes you have to push them a bit, but she either manipulates or outright lies to him multiple times. It stopped being romantic and started being kind of depressing, like she was just taking advantage of a sad old man.

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

She wasn’t honest with him about her being celibate. She was with Madison. Also, if she owns the company, she doesn’t have to do those racy scenes with other men/women. So it’s already looking bad for him.

OpenWordsOpenWordsalmost 2 years ago

Jesus, he's such a simp for a cheating slut... Idgaf if she cheated with a man or a woman, she is SO NOT wife material.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Wasn't expecting Linda and Madison to be this close? Not quite the romance I expected but want to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While it's a good story, it's moved away from being a great romance. I'm still enjoying it, but sequels could better explore some experiences at his station or with his children, etc. I am OK with a poly relationship, but it would need to be fairly equal feelings between each pair of the three.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"We sat and watched as model after model moved in front of the camera, each one seeming to have a swimsuit they would wear numerous colors or patterns of. " NO!

"We sat and watched as model after model moved in front of the camera, each one seeming to have a swimsuit, of which they would wear numerous colors or patterns."

J

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a fuck show of cheap trailer park white trash models and a desperate pussywhipped fireman!!

How the fuck is group sex romance!!

Absolutely ridiculous story where a naked cheating lying supermodel cannit get a younger hunk

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If this is the end, then I am very disappointed. I didn't read a good romance for it to turn into group sex. Ending here make me feel; very cheated. For the first three chapters I liked the romance, but it seems at this point to be "top" celebrity just selfishly using a lonely man. The story offered so much, and delivered ?????????????

The final direction was not surprising because of hints along the way. I just kept hoping I wouldn't be disappointed.

I felt I had found a great writer to follow, but now I have my doubts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A walk on the wild side, with two glamor divas. A fire captain puts out their passionate 'fires' with his 'big hose'. Try those scenes on a fireman's calendar...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories