All Comments on 'A Quick Trip To The Theater'

by loverofFUN

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 10 years ago
No No No

"She took a moment to marvel at this king size prize". Find another line of work, pal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yes yes yes

Outstanding story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No No No

That was an attempt at being nasty but it came across as boring. The premise that she's suddenly a slut just didn't fly. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great short stroke story...

...but the comments so far are really funny!

I'd love to hear about this couple's return to the theatre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice story

Dont let the Nay-Sayers discourage you

It made me sit up at attention

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 10 years ago

Freakin' wow! Very well done. Great piece of writing, great piece of story telling, (which to me are two very different things), and hotter than a blast furnace.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No No No

Terrible. Where is the erotica? One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loving wife

great story but my loving wife would have offered me some of that cock to suck

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Outstanding debut!

You earned five stars from me. You did a terrific job of building to the "climax", and the small, incremental steps added to the realism of the story. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent!

Thoroughly enjoyed the story as it is a fantasy of mine! Don't let those negative assholes get you down!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 10 years ago
I loved it

and I agree that she should have offered the cock to you!

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Welcome this new writer to Lit!!

An excellent five-star story. Hot and written in extremely fine style. The only errors I recall were a few verb tense misfires. More stories, please. Perhaps some more with these characters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very hot

5 stars

Ken65BKen65Balmost 10 years ago
Well written

This story was hot and reminded me of my wife's action. The sex was always great afterwards.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendalmost 10 years ago
well done!

What a talent - Less like reading, more like watching.

apollo90apollo90over 9 years ago
Excellent build-up!

Great job on the build-up. And your description of the sex was very exciting. Felt like I was right there! Enjoy your writing; keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Smiling

love those visits to the adult theathers... sure brings back super memories

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 9 years ago
loved it

u wish we could have gone to a Adult Book Store as a couple. That would be soo hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Robin suggested it, lets go in here. An adult theatre, I was with a women in her early sixties. She had asked me to go to the ballet with her because her husband Ken would not,"ballet is for sissies", I was long time friends with them both. We were walking back to the car park, are you sure, yes, never been to one. up the stairs, videos, toys on display, then the theatre, free for her, half price for me. Click, we entered, it was very dark, she clung to my arm. We stumbled down to one side, big seats, we sat, on the screen, usual porn,guy with big cock spearing into a willing pussy.She held my arm, then on the screen, the mother of the girl entered, feigned surprise but decided to join in, between her daughters legs as the mother took the big cock. My cock reacted, I looked around, it was mid week, there was another couple and 2 other guys. I said to her just say when you want to leave, her hand rested on my leg, my cock grew, she moved it until her fingers touched the head of my cock through my trousers, then slowly moving them. I looked at her, she was looking straight ahead at the screen, where the guy had sat down and had the mother straddle him and the girl held his cock against the mothers anus as he pulled her down onto it, Robin gasping no ,her grip tightening on my cock, as his cock disappeared into the womens ass. Then the girl began to lick the womens pussy as they fucked. Robin gripped my hand and put it high on her nylon leg, her legs open, a whisper, touch me, moving my hand up, please, I moved my hand up to her pantyhose covered pussy. It was warm, damp, I moved my fingers. She moved my hand away, then moved around on her seat, I looked, my hand was pulled back, now her pussy was bare, her pantyhose was around her ankles, my finger entered her wet pussy, moving over her clit, she tensed I moved it away, a second finger in her, she lifted her legs, again I brushed her hard clit, then away. I moved the second finger down, finding her anus, she lifted, I rimmed her, then gently probed, rimming until my finger entered her tight hole, my finger in her pussy moving, my thumb to her clit, gently rubbing until her legs clamped hard together, an audible ahhhh as she orgasmed. I gently eased my fingers from her, she lay back in the seat, I needed to cum, I undid my trousers, my hard cock springing out, my hand stroking, I heard put it in me, I looked at her, here, I don't care, put it in me, she raised her legs. I moved over removed the pantyhose around her ankles, she opened her legs, I saw movement, one of the guys moved near her head, his cock out. I pushed forward, my cock pushing up into her very wet pussy, I wasn't going to last long, I looked up, the guy was stroking his cock above her head ,i watched as she reached for it and turned her head taking it in her mouth, that did it, I pushed hard into her, my cum flying into her contracting pussy. The guy was holding her head, she pushed him back,cum splattering onto her face as his cum sprayed her. She opened her mouth and he pushed back in, moving slowly back and forward until he pulled back. He thanked her and moved away, I moved back, gave her my handkerchief and she wiped her face. I dressed, she put her pantyhose in her bag, can we go, o.k. We walked to the car park, she snuggled up to me, the car park was nearly empty when we arrived, I opened the door for her, she faced me, reaching for my trousers, no not here, she pulled my zipper down, my cock out, she slowly stroked it, no wonder the guy came so quickly, this woman knew how to suck cock and I was soon feeding my cum to her. We drove back. I have been to the ballet a few times with her since, she insists on going to the adult theatre. It is probably my fault, but she has become a regular there, I have been during the day and she is there, standing back watching her take any cock that is offered to her. I have heard guys say to me as they walk past, you should try the old slut, she gives great head.

wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozover 7 years ago
Read as far as 40 DDD ...

and no further.

So much adolescent drivel.

Why do so few men get past an emotional age of 13?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Do the math!!!

Married for over 25 years? And you are 48 and 47? Do the math!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Boobs?

This was a beautiful story in some kind of way. But 40DDD breasts? Do you know how big a chest that would require? With that kind of boobs, she wouldn't be curvy, she would be fat !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars ; because

One of those stories that fit the category well... Extra Marital fun , exactly what it is...don't take it seriously. So much better than all those whingeing stories about wives who are getting fed up with their incompetent goody two shoe husbands so they go behind their backs to get some gratification... 5 stars just because you are one of the few that got it right.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Only a cuck and whore do this with a disease carrying asshole.

rooster11055rooster11055over 1 year ago

Super hot! You nailed it perfectly.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower9 months ago

Very HOT!!!! Sexy as helll, More please!!

MWM50MWM502 months ago

Simply WOW! Absolutely one of the best stories ever. We’re a mid 50s married couple (married 31 yrs) recent empty nesters as well. This story hits home on so many levels. This is exactly the type of adventure we’ve talked about and are really trying to fight through the nerves to try.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloverofFUN@loverofFUN
Happily married mom, bi, friendly. Just looking to read some great stories, meet some new friends and have a little fun!