A Quick Trip To The Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loverofFUN
loverofFUN
1,080 Followers

As Anna is pumping up and down in my lap, our visitor seems to feel more emboldened as well and I see from the corner of my eye that he has gradually eased a little closer to us to the point that the head of this guy's dick is actually coming over the top of our seat into our space. I turn my attention back to my wife's expression and couldn't help but notice that her eyes were almost hypnotically glued to this big cock that was being stroked quite literally in front of her face now. Without blinking or diverting her gaze even for a second, she reached down with one of her hands and I knew that she was rubbing her clit, a sure sign that she was getting closer to an orgasm. Anna quickly glanced down at me with a slightly embarrassed but mischievous smile. I grinned back at her and reached up and grabbed a handful of her tits, pinching her nipples hard until she moaned.

"Why don't you help him out?" I suggested.

At that whispered suggestion, my wife actually stopped riding me. She sat very still, looking down into my face with a very strange look on her face. I smiled and moved my hips so that my dick went further inside of her soaking wet slit. "See if he needs a hand."

My wife's hair had fallen forward so that it partially obscured her face and she looked up through this veil at the strange silhouetted person and ever so slowly let one of her hands lift off the back of the love seat. She let it hover above the man's large, throbbing cock as if waiting for an invitation. The stranger stopped stroking himself and leaned his hips forward just a little more to take her up on the unspoken offer. I sat there amazed as my wife's tiny hand tentatively closed around the thick shaft and watched as she touched another man's cock for the first time in 25 years. She began to slowly stroke it, gently exploring the heft and feel of the caramel colored dick. I could literally feel her juices pouring out of her and on to my lap.

I couldn't believe what a turn on it was to feel my wife's pussy throbbing around my cock as I continued massaging and playing with her incredible tits and watched as she stroked a stranger's cock in front of me. It was almost indescribably hot and taboo and naughty and so out of character for us.

"You should give it a kiss," I whispered.

Time seemed to stop for a moment. I'm not even really sure why I said it. We had never discussed actually bringing anyone else into our bed. We had fantasized every now and then about threesomes, but we had also mutually agreed without ever verbalizing it that it was just that, a fantasy and we wouldn't ever jeopardize our marriage by 'cheating' on each other. But something about this theater and the anonymity of this stranger made it feel like it was okay. The fact that Anna had my cock buried in her pussy while she was stroking another man made me want to see her place her lips on this strange cock and give it a kiss. I wasn't sure if she was going to be okay with this but I hadn't been this turned on in years.

Anna sat up a little straighter and gave me a questioning look like she wasn't sure she had heard me right, but I noticed in her hesitation that her hips had not even missed a beat of driving her pussy down on my rock hard cock. I hesitated as she continued giving me that questioning, expectant look and I knew that it was a once in a lifetime opportunity for both of us.

I nodded my head at her. "Go ahead, honey, give that big fucking cock a little kiss."

She grinned shyly and mouthed 'are you sure?' and I nodded again, winking at her.

In what seemed like super slow motion, Anna leaned a little further forward, inch by inch until she was able to very slowly lean her head up just a little to plant a soft kiss on the head of this large cock. I actually had to put my hands on her hips to slow her down as that sight was just about enough to cause me to lose it and cum. Anna looked down at me again and then slowly brought her lips back to the head of this huge dick and kissed it again, longer this time, taking her time to feel the pulsing head against her puckered lips and then she slicked her tongue at the stranger's slit as she watched me. I knew she had just tasted his precum which made me moan quietly.

That was enough of a hint for this stranger behind us as he boldly took another step closer so that his thighs were actually resting against the back of our seat and his throbbing member was more easily accessible to her. She took a moment to marvel at this king sized prize as she continued to slowly run her hand up and down the shaft and then kissed the swollen head again before leaning her head back down so she could whisper in my ear. "Would you like to see me suck this cock, honey?"

I didn't trust myself to speak, so I simply nodded at my wife, obvious lust burning in her eyes. Anna looked absolutely gorgeous with her skirt hiked up, my cock buried inside of her, those magnificent tits of hers hanging out of her unbuttoned shirt and that huge prick right in front of her face. I reached up and squeezed and massaged her boobs, pinching her nipples again as I watched her lips part and take a cock other than my own into her mouth.

At this point, neither she nor I had moved within the last 30 seconds, but my cock was probably harder than it had ever been and throbbing deep inside her pussy that was somehow even wetter now. I watched with awe as she slowly engulfed the head and part of the shaft of this stranger's dick as she began rocking her hips again.

I had the best seat in the house for this show, the perfect viewpoint to watch my wife begin to slowly draw this huge beast in and out of her mouth, sucking on it, licking it and from every indication thoroughly enjoying it. I took a second to glance around at the other couples in the theater and saw that it must have been contagious as all of them were engaged in some type of sex act or another, but I wasn't too interested in what they were doing as I had my own incredible source of entertainment right in front of me.

The rhythm of Anna's hips was starting to increase and I knew that she must be getting close. I also heard the stranger behind me kind of clear his throat softly and realized that he must be getting close as well... I was actually a little shocked to see my wife begin pumping her hand on the thick shaft in earnest while she kept sucking on the large head as without warning thick, white cum begin spilling out of the sides of her mouth and on to her tits. This guy was giving her what seemed like a gallon of his load and I could feel my wife's body begin to tremble as she rode me through her own very intense orgasm.... I couldn't hold back any longer as I pushed my hips forward and joined in, my load exploding deep inside her pussy.

My wife continued to grind her hips as her second orgasm hit her, one hand rubbing her clit furiously as her other hand was still pumping gently on that thick cock and licking at the head of it as she looked down at me with cum all over her lips and chin. I could see that her jizz covered tits were glistening in the dim lights of the theater like they had been glazed. As her second orgasm subsided, she gave the head of this magnificent cock a final kiss and then the stranger withdrew, disappearing into the darkness as my wife gingerly disengaged herself from me and quickly and quietly sat back down next to me.

Reaching into her purse for a small package of tissues and another small package of wipes, we didn't say a word to each other as we cleaned up and then I leaned over and kissed her on top of her head.

This was obviously new territory for us and neither of us was really sure how to act in the aftermath. We straightened ourselves out and quietly left the theater in a daze. During the ride home, the conversation was minimal, mostly listening to the radio as we both seemed kind of shell-shocked at what had just happened. But not in a bad way as we also affectionately held hands the whole way home.

Once I pulled into the garage, we practically tore each other's clothes off and fucked each other like we haven't since our honeymoon. Anna had already cum once and I was about to explode inside of her when she grabbed my head and brought my ear to her mouth.

She gave a loud moan as I unleashed my load deep inside of her and then whispered, "Next time I want that big cock in my pussy while you cum in my mouth!"

loverofFUN
loverofFUN
1,080 Followers
12