All Comments on 'A Quickie for Danny'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
A quick hot fuck.

Too bad mom didn't get off too, but perhaps she will get her orgasm the next day.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
if you think a story by momstheboss is a waste of time, you should think twice

What this gifted author shows here is that motherfuckers come in many different varieties. Danny's definitely at the low end. But lots and lots of boys, nowadays more and more of them all the time, are mesmerized by the the treasure hole between their mother's legs. It's the same wonderful hole they came out of, and plenty of sons want to get back up it. Fraternity boys, young army recruits, high school football stars, stars of the rowing team, straight-A college students--they all get hard in their pants when they think of their mother's mommy-hole and what they'd love to stuff and stretch, slam and pound it with. Some lucky stiffs (ha!), we'll never know how many, get to stick their big hard cock up between their mother's legs, and when they do they go into a fuck-frenzy. Nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock as his own mother's warm wet loving twat. The boy pumps away like mad, his ass moves like a machine, his mom cums like crazy, and he ends up blowing his hot young balls and shooting his mother a great big twatful of creamy semen. The point is, you don't have to be a wastrel like Danny. Many, many fine upstanding lads--your average Kevin, Sean, Bill and Jimmy--are having themselves the best party of their lives up their own mother's cunt. MTB has written about them too. You can look it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

what a waste

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That's pretty good-

- for the first part. If she doesn't get off in the second, hornier than ever because of this tease, this is entirely too overbearing with her being forced during the act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
shitty

This story Is crap I couldnt even read through all of this learn how to arouse your audience

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Huge ZERO

from the first line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Eh.

Christ, if you're going to put up a story at least make it EROTIC hense the name of the site.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 9 years ago
Great story

I really liked this story. I liked how selfish her son acted and how she put up with it in a motherly way. The one aspect I would have changed would be making a note of her pussy being loose rather than tight - it might have been dry, but old women who have given birth aren't gonna be tight! Aside from that, loved it!

motherfuckingcuckoldmotherfuckingcuckoldover 9 years ago
hell yea

thats the way it should be... i know my mom would do anything for me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This authors missing the point.

One commenter stated this author was showing us all sides of the different characters in these stories. Good and bad. But the point is, most of us are looking for decent erotica without the shitty offsprings that some women have in some of these stories. There's enough shit in this world without putting it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disgusred

It's terrible the way he treated his mother. He doesn't deserve her.CtV

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

A pig having sex with a pig.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3116 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.