All Comments on 'A Quiet Evening At Home'

by rgraham666

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Venus_in_FursVenus_in_Fursalmost 18 years ago
Nice

I liked how there was no disrespect as there are in a lot of interracial stories. This was just a sweet, romantic story. It was nice.

Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
Holy Hell!

Very hot story, Rob. Romantic and erotic.

I couldn't help but giggle a bit at the number of times she came, though. They had to have been 10 or more! Is that even possible? You're in danger of making other women jealous.

She's a Pez dispenser of orgasms! *evil grin*

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful

A great read which will be mentioned on the New Story Review Thread... and for Aurora... Yeah... 10 times is VERY possible. :D ~ Red.

CrimsonMaidenCrimsonMaidenalmost 18 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot!

Dayum, that's one way to start my morning with a bang! I love the way you weave the love they have for one another into the story. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Streamlining would improve

Obviously you have a gift to write erotic stories but may I suggest that you should not be so heavy on adjectives, etc. Leave a little more for the reader's imagination. This would also shorten story a little. I found after initial love making it all began to sound the same. You are a good writer -but could be a lot better!

duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
Sensuous erotic Story!

Quiet Evening of Erotic Activity made even hotter when written by a Writer quite adept at graphic description and the ability to portray that 'in the moment' feeling.

Good One, Rob!

ElinorElizabethPriceElinorElizabethPricealmost 18 years ago
Very nice...but there's a lot going on in nice...

I think that this was an excellent story. I think that you managed to convey a need for eachother in this story often missing from other erotict works...however, I also agree with the other poster, that slightly fewer adjectives allows the reader to develop a picture in their mind and allows the story to flow slightly better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent!!

Damn I wish I was the lady in the story. Erotic and sexy and all that jazz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
....Smut

There are good smut, ok smut, not so good smut and really bad smut.

In this case it's call excellent smut!

Wonderfully erotic. Very descriptive. Tastefully written. Nothing trashy about it. Excellent writing. This is Class A+ material.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SWEET

I loved this story...erotic and sexy!

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusalmost 16 years ago
Now that's how its done!

That is how GREAT MIND BLOWING EYE ROLLING sex should be! Im jealous lol :)

sadangelsadangelover 15 years ago
Very Hot

I can't believe I haven't commented on this one yet! I've read it and apparetnly got to lost in it to remember my manners....This is a very hot story. I don't know how you do it!! Please...keep doing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great writing, 666 but....

a little too elaborate. Which made it sound pedantic. Unlike some of your other stories...Mancelt.

LJ215LJ215over 10 years ago

Wow!!! I want that!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous