All Comments on 'A Rainy Day to Remember'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow, what an excellent story!!!

I really hope you write another chapter of this amazing story. You have a real talent for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done

A very intoxicating story with nice build up to the climax.

Only a handful of typos.

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please!

I'm really interested to see where things go from here in the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of my favorite stories!

This story was so good I must have read it at least ten times. I hope you decide to write another chapter soon !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it!

I really enjoyed this story! That being said, I would like to see what the three girls look like after their pregnancies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Next chapter?

Could you tell us when you plan on writing the next chapter of this story?

MrIllusionMrIllusionabout 5 years agoAuthor
Sequel

For those of you wondering if there will be a sequel, I don't think so. The tone and nature of a sequel would be so utterly different from the first part that it would barely make sense. I can't come up with ideas that would make sense beyond just a regular foursome in a spa. While it's not completely uninteresting, it lacks the punch of an original story and it wouldn't add anything to the storyline.

If some of you have ideas, send me an email (don't post it here in the comments).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The sequel should have been him impregnating them as a part of his fetish!

Old_LionOld_Lion10 months ago

Wow! Pregnant fetish has never been my thing but your story made me zing! Very well done. Very sexy and Erotic. Kudos MrIllusion. 5*

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u30 days ago

I too find pregnant women very sexy, their menfolk are just plain dumb missing out on some great sex. Wife was very horny as we 'anointed the babies head'. No need for a sequel, just great as it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous