A Rainy Day to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,845 Followers

None of the women were aware that Jim was listening to them. He was breathing hard by now and he knew that if didn't stop, he would shoot a huge load of sperm all over the floor. Then again, he really didn't want to leave! It was then that an idea popped in his head.

With a grin, he released his cock and pulled the band of his pants back up, trapping his cock against his belly. He then walked to the other end of the spa and fired up the VIP room. It wasn't easily accessible and few of the regular client knew about it. It was a huge room with a few pools of different temperatures with full control of the intensity of the bubbles, lighting, music, etc...

But while he was happy to offer this gift to his three goddesses, there was another reason why he was so generous. Before being promoted to front desk duties Jim had worked in maintenance for about a year. During that year, he had discovered that one of the panels in the VIP room was loose. Without thinking about it he had gone in the employees only area behind that wall and had begun to fix the panel. Then, in a flash of voyeuristic lust, he had realized the opportunity this broken panel truly was.

Jim had ended up fixing the panel so that it wouldn't fall of its own but had made sure that he could slide it partially open. Since then however he had only used it once to spy on the guests. But it wasn't because of a moral restraint. Rather, it was because there usually were other employees that used this corridor. But five months ago, he had been able to look in, for about two minutes, on a big party. He was pretty sure that many of the girls there were escorts, and he still vividly remembered those two minutes. No sex, but lots of topless supermodels walking around in front of him.

With the VIP room ready for his three pregnant mermaids, Jim headed to the kitchens and prepared thee glasses of very good non alcoholic bubbly. Part of him would have liked to get them drunk, but the pregnancy foiled that plan. He walked with the silver platter all the way to the room they currently were in, and announced his presence. They invited him in. After carefully negotiating the beaded curtain with his platter, Jim walked in a turned the corner.

Once again, as prepared as he had been, Jim froze. Aurelia and Elisha were sitting on the edge of the pool, with water only up to their knees. He could see most of their bodies, all their glorious curves. Jim was shaken again, unable to believe that they were even sexier than he remembered them!

Elisha was sitting straight while gently caressing her belly and Aurelia was leaning backwards, resting on her hands, making her belly and two breasts stand out even more. The bright red and strawberry blond hair were dripping wet and clung to the smooth curves of their necks, shoulders and upper arms. Some fo those delicate strands also hugged the bulges of their cleavages like their hungry babies soon would.

Aurelia' position, leaning backwards like this, enhanced the smooth curves of her body in a way that should have been illegal. Contrary to her two friends' bikini top, hers looked either padded or in any case firmer. While gravity fought to pull her breasts downwards and to the sides in this position, that brave pink top fought back. Her breasts seemed to float on her body looking like two fat and round drops of water. In this position her swollen belly, beneath the transparent veil, seemed even bigger and longer, its curves mouthwatering as it disappeared between her legs.

Next to the blonde, Elisha's hair was so long that it also reached down to her belly, mixing with the black fringes! The fact that she was sitting straight up had forced her to open her legs very wide in an utterly lascivious position. Her big, rounded belly sank down between them. That same position also enhanced her cleavage. Her breasts were pushed inwards by her bikini, upwards by her belly and so gravity was actually pushing them forward. That triple threat meant that they were very nearly overflowing form her black top. Her breasts were breathtakingly sexy, and Jim melted inside as he glanced at them.

Jim was already sensing that his erection was moments away from coming back when Helen decided to walk out of the pool. While the blonde and redhead simply looked at him with expressions that reminded Jim of a lionesses and a red panther about to pounce, Helen saw the glasses of bubbly and grinned. She had been sitting in the pool with water up to her neck.

When she slowly moved out towards Jim, his heart began racing even faster. Helen's face was flushed from the heat and bright with sweat and water droplets. She had pulled up her long hair in a bun as to not get it wet, and it allowed Jim to see the nice curves of her neck and shoulders as she walked out. Of course, a few steps later and it wasn't her sexy neck that grabbed Jim's attention. Instead, it was her massive breasts. And, unbeknownst to her, one of her nipples.

When Helen ponderously heaved herself out of the water, her bikini top simply fell short of its impossible task. With the warm water pulling down on fabric that was already stretched beyond belief, one of the two spandex cups stretched too much and allowed one of Helen's nipples to slip free. And she didn't realize it. Jim did, though. He certainly did.

Not only was his sexually charged mind battered by the sight of Helen's luscious, overwhelmingly feminine and sensual body as it walked out of the pool like a damned fertility goddess, but it was also burned by that sole exposed nipple. Oh dear Gods! Just one nipple, which he glanced at for less than a second. But damn! The surge of blood that had only threatened to go to his cock was now surging.

Helen, still smiling innocently, walked up to him like lust incarnate and thanked him for the glasses. When she asked if it was alcohol-free bubbly, Jim only managed to nod. She gave him the brightest of smiles and picked up two glasses. Jim watched, amazed, as she moved to her friends before coming back for her own glass. Standing right in front of him, she stared into his eyes for a long moment. A long silent moment. Then, with another smile, she asked "Was there anything else?"

"Oh!" Jim cleared his throat. "Yes! Of course! I wouldn't be standing here for no reason! Of course!" Helen giggled as he stammered his way to looking even more like a fool. But it wasn't an unfriendly laugh. "There's this VIP room that few people know about. I've unlocked it and it's ready for you if you wanna try it."

"A VIP room?" asked Elisha from behind Helen, still sitting with her breasts threatening to spill out of her black top. "We're VIP for you Jim?"

Jim glanced at her and saw the eyes of a panther. "Yes, of course! You're my only clients, and so are my VIP for the day!"

As Aurelia and Elisha walked up to him, on either side of Helen, the redhead asked "We're your VIP only because we're the only ones here?"

"Of course not, you're my VIP because—"

Jim stopped and cursed inwardly. Helen giggled again as she walked past him, followed by Aurelia. They were all smiling, clearly aware that they had him wrapped around their little fingers. When Elisha walked past him in turn, she walked very close to him. As if that wasn't intense enough for Jim, she glanced at his crotch, then looked up at him while biting her lower lip. Jim gasped. With the three women now behind him, he quickly looked down and saw that his erection was visible, but not lewdly obvious, through his pants.

He cursed himself again, took a deep breath and turned around. Deciding that following those women wasn't the best of ideas, he quickly walked in front of them and guided them to the room. When they entered the VIP room, they pretty much all gasped. It was indeed a glorious room, and Jim knew it had cost more than a hundred thousand to build two years ago. As they slowly walked inside, looking at all the real trees and plants, real rocks, many real skylights, a gas fire and even real mist, Jim grinned. His erection was more or less under control now.

"And the last bonus is that you girls can lock this room and get all the privacy you want."

"Really? We could remove our bikinis and spend the day naked?" asked Elisha.

"Er... Yes, you could. No problem." Jim knew his face was reddening.

But Elisha wasn't done. "So even if more guests arrive, they won't be able to surprise us?"

"Exactly. It's VIP, after all!" Jim said, smiling.

But Elisha's eyes narrowed again and her smile was impish. "What about you? I'm guessing that you have the key?"

"Er, yes. I do."

"And are you the type of guy that would surprise three naked pregnant women?"

Jim's eyes opened wide at the very direct question, but also at the raw lust he could see in her eyes. Luckily for him, Helen intervened and said "Oh come on now Lisha... Give the guy a break. He just gave us a nice gift, so don't tease him to death!"

"Who said anything about teasing?" Elisha replied, still staring into Jim's eyes.

"Shut up, crazy bitch!" cried Aurelia from deeper in the room.

Jim was surprised by that rude comment, but when Elisha laughed, he guessed it was some sort of inside joke. "Ok then... Leave us Jim. I'll lock the door behind you!"

Once outside, as Jim walked towards the front door, his erection prevented him from running and he began laughing. "Crazy chicks!" He hung up the "Closed for maintenance." sign on the door and turned off most of the lights in the lobby. He then raced towards his secret spying spot and silently slid the panel open. The three women still had their bikinis on, which left him a bit disappointed. But he was shocked to hear what they were talking about.

Helen, like her two friends, was having a great time. They were still talking about Elisha's behavior, but by now the redhead was back on the offensive. "Don't play the prudish virgin, Helen! First off, pregnant as you are, nobody will believe that you're a virgin! Secondly, why did you leave your nipple hanging out like that?"

The busty brunette laughed. "You don't think my innocent look worked?"

"Worked? You made his cock work, I can guarantee you that!" Aurelia replied.

"I'm sure he thought I really didn't notice that my nipple was out." Helen replied, knowing that she wouldn't fool her friends.

She may not have been the wildest of the three, but she wasn't a prude either.

"What? You believe that he thinks that we wouldn't feel a nipple slipping out of our tops?" Elisha asked. "I'm not so sure he's that innocent, Helen. My guess is that he's onto you! He knows your pussy's dripping for him!" The redhead added.

"Look who's talking, you redheaded minx! You've been flirting with him ever since we got here!"

"I have not!" Elisha replied, but she was laughing.

"Pfffff!" Aurelia chipped in. "If his erection had been any more obvious, you would have removed your bikini bottoms and dropped on all four in front of him!"

By then all three women were laughing. They were sitting all around the hot rocks from where the mist came from.

By now Jim had his rock hard cock out, not quite believing that Helen and Elisha were talking as if they were ready to fuck him! Didn't they have guys in their lives? Weren't they pregnant, after all? The women remained silent for a minute or two, relaxing around the hot rocks. Elisha and Helen were fully reclined on the moss, looking like the goddesses they were.

Aurelia, still sitting next to her two friends, suddenly said, in a very playful voice "Oh! Girls! I can finally suck my own breasts for the first time in my life!"

"What? Really? Finally big enough?" asked Elisha.

"Oh yes!" replied Aurelia proudly.

"I don't believe you!" said Helen. "Prove it!"

"What?" Aurelia said, laughing. "Who's bi-curious now?" she added, still laughing.

But then, almost matter-of-factly, Jim saw her unsnapping the front part of her bikini top. It was obviously made for breastfeeding women and a second later her pale white skin and pale pink nipple were revealed. Now freed, that large breast seemed to burst from the elastics on either side. "Damn!" thought Jim, eagerly looking at the scene. "It looked even bigger than before!" Her skin was flawless, without a single freckle or visible vein or stretch mark. Clearly Aurelia's breast was made to be this big, this full. The pink aureola seemed to fade into existence, with no clear delineation, while the thick nipple surged outwards very proudly.

With the two other goddesses looking at her, Aurelia leaned her head forward, grabbed her freed breast with one hand and pulled it up to her lips. Jim's jaw dropped open as he watched a stunningly beautiful pregnant woman sucking up her own milk-filled breast. He didn't know if she was already expressing her milk, given how close she looked to be ready to give birth. But in any case, Aurelia was clearly having fun. She wasn't just showing them she could do it, she was also showing them that she was enjoying ever second of it!

Next to her, Helen was now sitting up and had pretty much the same slack-jawed expression that Jim had.

"Very nice Aurelia!" said Elisha. "Now, it's the first time sucking your own nipples, but is it your first time sucking a girl's nipples?"

Aurelia, with her lips still locked on her nipple, briefly paused to say "What do you think?"

Elisha and Helen laughed at her comment and watched Aurelia going to town on her own nipple. "Damn!" whispered Elisha. "For a bi girl, that must be even more fun than for us! Right Helen?" But Helen wasn't listening. Instead, she was engrossed by the sight of Aurelia sucking her soft nipple. "Well, well, well... What do we have here Helen? Why do you suddenly have family-of-four-sized tents on your breasts?"

Aurelia suddenly stopped sucking on her nipples and looked up and Helen. And she smiled. A smile containing so much lust that Jim shook. "Fuck!" she whispered, looking at Helen's huge nipples. "Is that for me?"

Helen, suddenly snapping out of her reverie, quickly looked at Aurelia and Elisha. "No! Of course not!" she stammered. And then she grabbed both her breasts to hide her nipples. What happened instead was that she unconsciously grabbed her two great tits and squeezed them in her hands. And then moaned!

"Oh Gods!" cried Elisha! "You are aroused by her breasts!"

Helen was about to deny it, but instead she sighed and smiled at Aurelia. "Yes. I admit. Look at yourself!" she said, grinning. "You're absolutely gorgeous, and yes, I've been... er... exploring bi-curious... well... ideas... or dreams about... Oh fuck... I'm sorry Aurelia. I shouldn't have said that."

As red faced and uncomfortable as Helen looked, Aurelia simply smiled. "Helen look at me." When the brunette did, Aurelia added "I don't mind. Really. After all, do you believe a girl could be bi-curious and not find her two best friends incredibly attractive? Shit, you're both hot as hell! And, if it puts you at ease, I've had fantasies about fucking you as well, Helen. A lot!" Helen and Aurelia stared at each other for a long while, and Jim and Elisha both wondered what would happen next.

After a long minute, Helen said "Well, it's definitely getting hot in here." With that, she slowly stood up and untied her bikini top. Elisha was laughing, but it was now Aurelia's turn to stare agape at the wonderful twins now unleashed. "Shit..." the blonde whispered. And with reason. Helen's breasts were somehow more beautiful than before, even though the bikini didn't hide much. In fact, the small bikini had forced her breasts into less than ideal positions and now they seemed to rise up to the occasion.

Jim and Aurelia were fascinated by the sheer size of those mammoth breasts, as well as the fact they they stood proudly up despite their immense weight. "Christ!" gasped Elisha. "You could really feed a family of four with those!"

"Shut up Lisha..." was Aurelia's absentminded reply.

When the blonde removed her top as well, Elisha laughed and said "Why not?"

In a matter of seconds, Helen's decision to remove her top had led to the three women being completely naked. Jim was going crazy, wanting to masturbate as hard as he could yet not wanting this to end. Ever. His eyes darted every which way, dancing from six stunning breasts to three colorful pussies and three pairs of round buttocks.

Elisha's bright pink aureolas stood out on her breasts. Despite the fact that she had teased Helen, her own very large nipples were fully engorged and unmissable. The combination of pale skin, reddish freckles and bright pink aureolas was mesmerizing. Her freckles reached down her arms, over her breasts and she even had a spattering of it on her large belly. That belly was, surprisingly enough, breast shape. It welled up smoothly below her breasts, curved generously down to her pussy with her belly button as a very small nipple. Jim could see her abdominal muscles on either side, defining those delicious curves.

The bright and fiery red patch of hair between her legs, barely trimmed at all, also drew Jim's attention and he squeezed his cock hard as his eyes feasted on her bush. Her legs, just slightly rounder than they would have been before her pregnancy, were also dotted with a handful of freckles which enhanced her very pale skin. As much as he found pregnant women beautiful, Jim would have given a lot to see Elisha naked a year ago.

If Helen had looked like a goddess of fertility earlier, she was almost beyond that now. Gods! So much curves, so much femininity, it was unbelievable. From her huge breasts to her immense belly (Jim wondered if she was carrying twins) to her rounded hips and full thighs... Her breasts were beyond description and seemed to violate a bunch of the laws of physics. It was supposed to be all fat tissue, but could fat really stand so big and so high at the same time?

Helen was femininity incarnate! And knowing that she was burning with lust, Jim didn't see her as the feminine-mother, but rather the feminine-lover. Like Elisha, her pussy was barely trimmed at all. Jim guessed that while pregnant, it was easier to just let it grow naturally. On her, with her curves, it only added to her incredible charm.

Then again, Aurelia proved him that some women would endure the hassle. When she stood up after pushing her bottom off, Jim saw that she only had a small patch of bright blonde hair above her pussy. Jim wondered how she was pulling this off. If she was so sex-starved, it wasn't likely that her husband was doing it for her...

After that, Jim groaned as he watched her pull her breasts from the maternity top one by one, watching them being pulled away from her body before falling back down heavily on her chest. Aurelia's breasts were nowhere near as big as Helen's, but they were more than big enough nonetheless! Watching them being pulled outwards before bouncing back made his mouth open. Her aureolas were so pale that if he glanced quickly enough, it looked like she didn't have any. But then again, her extended nipples looked delicious.

The three goddesses enjoyed the room and each other's company for a long while, naked as the day they were born, sexier than any pornstar Jim had ever seen. Thing heated up again after the twenty minute timer was done in the jacuzzi. They all sat on its edge and enjoyed the silence. In that silence, Helen looked at Aurelia and said, in a small voice "So, what was that about the rubber pussy?"

The women all laughed, but Aurelia answered anyway. "What? A girl has needs, and a prodigious imagination!" They laughed again.

"And you really do fantasize about eating another girl's pussy?" Helen asked.

"Yeah! I'm sure you like it when Malcolm does it to you, right?"

"Of course... Although it's not his favorite thing in the world... It's been so damned long since the last time I don't even remember when it was!"

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,845 Followers