A Rainy Day to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, men and pregnancy, right? Well then, imagine when it's a woman, who knows what it's like to have a pussy, that's giving it to you!" The laughed again, and Aurelia added. "Shit! I'm all hot and bothered just thinking about it! If Michael says no to me another time tonight, I think I'm going to call a damned hooker!"

Once again they all laughed, but Jim could see that Helen was staring at Aurelia. In the following silence, she said "I'd kill for someone to eat my pussy right now..." Aurelia looked at her friend and their eyes locked for a long time. Elisha's head was swivelling left and right, looking at them. Jim then saw Aurelia's eyebrows raising just a bit in an unspoken question. And he saw Helen's answering nod, very faint, but noticeable. Things were about to explode!

Helen's heart was racing. While that bi-curiosity wasn't exactly new, it wasn't something she thought about often. She envied Aurelia's freedom to explore that side of herself though, and every time the blonde told her about her admittedly few lesbian adventures, Helen was fascinated. And now, the look she saw in her friend's eyes was breathtaking.

Aurelia had been sitting right across from her. When the blonde slipped in the water and swam right up to her, Helen's breathing just stopped, Aurelia stood up on the shallower side, right between Helen's legs. Aurelia looked into her friend's eyes and whispered "Are you sure about this?"

Helen nodded. "Never been surer about anything else..." she said. While that was true, it was also one of the most stressful moment of her life.

Aurelia grinned, then kissed her friend on the lips. A short kiss, no tongue, but still a kiss. The experience was jolting. The first time Helen had ever kissed a woman on the lips. Her blonde friend then grabbed Helen's hand and kissed it as well, both on top of it and deep in her palm. She then moved back up to her arm, and shoulder, and between her mammoth breasts. With a gentle hand on her shoulder, as her kisses trailed lower and lower on her belly, Aurelia pushed Helen until she was fully reclining on the soft moss.

Helen gasped and breathed fast and deep. Given her immense belly, she couldn't see anything and closed her eyes and she focused all her attention on her skin. When she felt Aurelia gather both her breasts to push them together to squeeze them around her own face, Helen opened her mouth wide and smiled. Men or women, that same fascination for her breasts. Yet when the blonde grabbed one of her nipples into her mouth, Helen's smile faded and she felt a first surge of pleasure. "Oh dear Gods!" she thought. "This... this is different!"

Helen couldn't figure out why it was different though. Somehow she 'knew' that it was a woman on her breasts, but she couldn't have explained why. Aurelia whispered "I could stay here all day, but that's not what you wanted..." Helen, having just started to feel comfortable with a mouth on her breasts, was suddenly nervous again. The lower Aurelia's kisses went, the more excited she became. Turning her head, Helen saw the fascination on Elisha's face and smiled. "Thought you were the most adventurous of us all, did you?" she thought.

But then a light kiss on her inner thigh brought her focus back to where it should be. Aurelia was gentle, very gentle. Yet Helen could feel her passion. She wasn't doing this simply as an intimate favor between friends. Oh no, she was enjoying this. Her lips, tongue and fingers were delicate and allowed her time to both relax and enjoy this moment.

A few kisses, then a tongue darting between those lips to touch hers, a soft bite with her lips on the soft flesh right at the junction between thigh and pussy, a finger tickling the lubricated flesh around her hole... And when the last remaining hesitation melted away, Helen felt her thighs relaxing fully. As if reading that cue, Aurelia opened her mouth and essentially made love to her pussy.

Heavy as she was, Helen nevertheless arched her back when Aurelia dove deeper, crying out in raw pleasure. She had never, ever felt that much pleasure during a cunnilingus before. And to think that she hadn't even guided Aurelia, and this was their first time! She placed both her hands on her face, covering her eyes and she kept moaning. She forgot about being pregnant, she forgot about her sexual frustration with her boyfriend, forgot about how awkward her body was... All she knew in this world was the sweetest mouth of one of her best friends.

Jim was flabbergasted. He had, of course, seen a lot of lesbian porn movies. And like most men, he had found them incredibly arousing. Seeing it live, if from afar, was breathtaking. And, it seemed, it was also shocking for Elisha. He could see on her face that she was shocked by this development. The gorgeous redhead, still looking like a naked goddess of fire, was staring at her friends, clearly not knowing what to think of this.

Jim knew, though. His cock knew as well. It was the hottest thing he had ever seen in his life! When Aurelia lifted her head from between her friend's pussy, cheeks glistening with Helen's juices, Jim thought that he had never seen anything as sexy. And then she said "Lisha... Why don't you join in?"

The redhead gaped, then smiled and shook her head. "Christ... I'm dripping wet, but this is... this is so fucking weird!" Aurelia laughed and dove back down, to the moaning delight of Helen. "Shit!" Elisha added, standing up. "I'd fuck any man right now!"

"Even Jim?" that was from Helen, her voice now lower with lust.

"Shit yeah!" Jim's heart stopped for a moment when he heard her say that. But she wasn't done. "He's had a hard-on all day long is my guess. I'm not sure about eating pussy, but if he came in naked with his cock hard, I would indeed kneel in front of him and let him do whatever he wants with me."

Both the other women laughed when she said that, then resumed enjoying that cunni. Jim, on the other hand, found himself shaken to his core. In a second he made a decision that he never thought he could have the balls to do. He placed his cock back into his pants and ran to the VIP room's door. He undressed completely and unlocked the door.

When Jim entered, he saw Elisha turning her head towards him. She was surprised, but quickly that surprise changed into something else. Something a lot... redder. His thick cock was standing proudly in front of him and he saw her trembling. She was so aroused that she actually trembled with lust! Jim had never seen such a thing and it floored him. She walked towards him, staring into his eyes. When she arrived, she said "I don't know how you were listening on us and I should be pissed about it." She paused, knelt in front of him with his cock mere inches away from her, and added "But right now I don't care. Do whatever you want with me. I'm your fucktoy."

Jim had no idea if the two other women were aware of him. He didn't care. He was a virgin about to loose that virginity to a pregnant red panther, the hottest woman he had ever seen. His inexperience probably showed right there. He was sure that a more experienced man would have pushed his cock into her mouth, but he just froze. Elisha saw this and her expression changed. "Are you serious?" she said, surprised. "Oh nice... You're going to taste of cherry!" she added, a naughty expression on her face.

And then she took him in her mouth. Despite the fact that Elisha's body was a feast for his eyes, despite the stunning sight of his cock in a beautiful woman's mouth, Jim closed his eyes and threw his head back. He'd had no idea how wonderful a blowjob, from a skillful woman, could be. He had certainly guessed and imagined, but the reality of it struck him like a truck. Eventually he looked back down and opened his eyes wide.

She had wrapped one of her fists around the base of his cock as she ate the rest of it, and her other hand was busy caressing his balls. What that woman could do with her mouth... Shit! And the combos she was doing with her fingers! Oh Christ! The way she pulled on his skin all the while following with her tongue hard on his glans then twirling lighter licks all over it... Jim was entranced. She looked up through bright red locks, a look of such intense lust in her eyes as she kept sucking him, and Jim knew he was hers.

From very far away he heard the loud climactic moans of a woman, but for now all he could handle was the gorgeous redhead sucking his cock. "I was a virgin this morning, and now a goddess is sucking on my cock as if her life depended on it!" He began to shake with so much pleasure, and after having masturbated on and off for a while now, he was already on the verge of cumming. As he whispered "I'm about to...", she interrupted him.

"I know, go ahead my dear."

As he gasped, feeling so damn much pleasure rising from his balls, he opened his eyes and saw the two other goddesses standing right next to Elisha. Incredulous, he stared into her eyes as he came, filling her mouth with his sperm. He placed his hand on her head for a bit of leverage as his body trembled in this, his first female induced climax. And what a climax!

By the time he stopped shooting sperm into the redhead's mouth, she was laughing at the amount. When she pulled away from his throbbing cock, he saw her swishing his sperm in her mouth. Somehow it shook him even further. Tilting her head back slightly, she opened her lips and carefully said "That's virgin sperm, my friends..." The two other girls oohed and laughed, but Jim's eyes were riveted on Elisha's mouth and throat as she finally swallowed.

"Damn that was sweet!" she said. "But I want more! Much more. And not into my mouth. Think you'll be up for round two Jim?"

"What about round three and four?" Helen asked.

Elisha laughed when she saw Jim's eyes opening wide. But, looking down, she saw that his cock was still hard. "Oh, to be with a young male again!" she thought. She grabbed his hand and guided him down to the spa they had been using before. The look on his face as he walked, surrounded by three naked and pregnant goddesses of fertility, was priceless. Once down near the spa, she made him recline on the moss. Slowly, her large belly forcing her to slow down, she straddled his body and squatted right above his cock. She shivered when she felt his cock touching her drenched lips. As she slid her pussy up and down the underside of his cock, she wondered "Was I really going to be unfaithful with this youngster? Would I cheat on my boyfriend, the father of my unborn child? Shit yeah!"

Before Jim's cock could soften any further, she grabbed it and pulled it up until the angle was right. Looking up at him, she said "Ready for this, Jim?" When he simply nodded, she replied "Oh no you're not... Just count yourself lucky that I'm pregnant and limited in my movements... Otherwise I'd break your mind with too much pleasure!" Her friends laughed at her bold comment, but Jim only seemed even more flabbergasted.

She finally lowered herself and cried out in glorious pleasure when his cock parted her lips and stretched her pussy. She eventually relaxed completely, letting her weight push her downward until she fully sheathed his cock. "Fuck that's good!" she cried out loud. "Jim! You have a great fucking cock young man!" Placing her hands on his chest, squeezing her large breasts in the process, she leaned forward and began riding him.

Jim was beyond happy. He was just now loosing his virginity to a beautiful sexy woman, a pregnant one at that, confirming his fetish, all the while two other beautiful pregnant women were kneeling right next to him, apparently waiting their turns. It was just way too much. When Elisha leaned forward, making her breasts pop between her breasts, Jim gaped and reached for those breasts. Soon the very large aureolas engorged with blood and her nipples grew even larger and firmer than they had been. It seemed completely surreal but he couldn't get enough of them.

Having had just climaxed intensely, Jim was pretty sure he could last a while now, especially since Elisha wasn't going all that fast. Staring into her eyes, where he could see lava flowing, he was nevertheless swept up into this absolutely unique lovemaking. Unique because it was his first, because she was a dazzling redhead and because she was pregnant. What a fucking way to lose your virginity! None of his friends would ever believe him!

"Aurelia..." Elisha's voice surprised him. "Would you mind... coming here and... well, placing your hand on..."

The bright blonde smiled and knelt next to her friend. "Of course, my pleasure."

Jim watched as Aurelia placed her fingers on Elisha's pussy and began caressing the redhead's clit. She moaned and groaned, saying "Shit! I so wish I could ride you into the ground like a pile driver! But this... Christ!" she moaned a few times, each time rising in pitch. "This will have to... Fuck, this is crazy! I'm fucking this stranger and I'm going to... Oh Shit!" she cried before literally screaming her climax with all her strength.

Jim was stunned at the sight of a real woman, not a porn actress faking it, really climaxing. It was absolutely beautiful and he felt even more fortunate than he had before. Elisha lifted her arms above her head as she twisted upon his cock. As she did, Jim's hands slipped from her breasts to her belly and he caressed every last square inches of it, feeling her hot skin, sheen of sweat and the tremors that was raking her body as she climaxed still. Feeling her lifting her knees slightly, Jim pushed his hips as high as he could, pushing his cock even deeper.

Elisha cried out and fell towards him. If she hadn't been pregnant, she would have crashed upon him, her breasts mashed against his pecs. As it were, she stopped herself with her arms and gasped a few times before taking a very long breath. What Jim saw in her eyes at that moment was beyond his ability to understand, but it would remained etched in his mind for a long time. Elisha finally pulled away from him and slid right into the hot waters, moaning one last time. 


Jim sat up to look at her, yet was pushed back down by Aurelia as she took her turn above him. Feeling completely overwhelmed by the situation, Jim was now about to be used by another pregnant beauty. She was as eager, if not more, than Elisha had been. While Elisha had pressed her pussy against his cock to juice it up, maybe even tease him, Aurelia didn't waste a single second. Jim didn't think he even touched her lips as Aurelia held them opened. Instead, his first contact with her pussy was inside it, all the way until he felt it hit bottom.

Jim groaned when Aurelia's body fell on him, but not because of her weight. His body was simply being rocked as hard as his mind. Aurelia's pussy felt different than Elisha's and her motions were also different. His brain eventually stopped trying to make sense of this and simply accepted that he was being used by those three women. Jim realized with a grin that he'd pay to be used daily in such a manner!

His senses were overwhelmed by Aurelia's body, as his eyes and hands reached and grabbed anything they could. Clearly more flexible that Elisha, Aurelia leaned forward and reached down for a kiss. An intoxicating kiss, overwhelming for the young virgin. Jim barely realized that she was also using this position, with this angle, to grind her clit on his firm body. Aurelia broke the kiss with a cry and a shout and Jim watched her face, mesmerized, as she came mere inches away from him. Wet from the water and sweat, many strands of Aurelia's golden hair were plastered on her face as she cried Jim's name repeatedly.

Before he could make sense of what was happening, Helen mounted him. He was either blacking out in short bursts, or his mind simply wasn't able to make sense of what was happening. Fifteen minutes ago he was a virgin, and now a third woman was riding him, a pregnant goddess no less! As he watched her impossible body bouncing on his cock, Jim could only count his blessings. He had never seen a woman so big and so lovely, nor so sexy.

Unable to resist anymore Jim sat up, as much as he could, and took one of her nipples into his mouth. He had zero experience with this, but he knew he was blessed. Helen's aureola was huge, and so was her nipple. As he sucked hard, he felt it reach deep into his mouth and heard Helen moaning. Pouncing on her other nipple, Jim repeated the same process. Once it was coated with his saliva, he made his lips and tongue dance upon them, each in turn, and laughed as he now heard Helen climaxing.

Seeing and feeling such a huge woman climaxing upon him was mesmerizing. He would have loved to climax with her, but then again he knew he wasn't finished yet. He wanted more of those pregnant pussies! When she finally rolled of once her own climax was over, Jim knelt on the moss. The three women were now in the pool, watching him. With burning eyes again, Elisha looked at him and said "Now... You can imagine that if word of this reaches the outside world, we'd all be in trouble." Jim stared at her, uncomprehending. Elisha continued. "Is there something we could do to you to forever insure your silence?"

Jim was stupefied. He had just received gifts beyond his wildest imagination, and they were offering more? The first thought that came into his head was that he wanted to taste them. "Can I kiss your pussies?" The three women looked at each other and grinned. For the next thirty minutes, not only did Jim kiss their pussies, but they had done their best to train him to be the best damned pussy eater he could be.

Soon Jim's entire face was covered with a heady mix of juices from all three women, and he had even begun to learn what each of them liked. Elisha wanted the most direct stimulation on her clit, Aurelia wanted his tongue as deep as he could get it while Helen wanted his tongue spread as wide as he could all over her lips and clit.

After that, while Jim was dazed with lust, the three goddesses placed themselves on all fours, in a semi-circle around him, ass firsts. Jim fucked one of them about ten penetrations before switching to the other one. Despite the long cunnilingus class pause, Jim was beyond aroused and excited. After fucking Aurelia's pussy until he was close to climaxing, he asked them all to kneel in front of him. When he stood up, masturbating, Elisha looked at him and said "Pervert!" But she was laughing, as were the two others.

When Jim climaxed, he shot the first rope of cum directly onto Elisha's face, the second on Aurelia's breasts and the third directly into Helen's mouth. None of the three women would have much liked that in their regular lives, but right now they were just as sex crazed as Jim was. He spent the rest of his sperm by spreading them over those three lovely faces and six glorious breasts.

He finally stumbled to the pool and groaned in raw contentment. When he saw the three goddesses joining him, Jim smiled, closed his eyes and thanked this grey October day.

***

Six months later, Jim's life had returned to normal. He didn't have any more contact with the women. Given that they were all about to give birth the last time he had seen them, he was pretty sure that they weren't interested in having a youth in their lives. In any case, they knew where to find him.

Looking out the window at the grey, rainy April day, he nevertheless smiled as he remembered that fateful day. When the door opened suddenly, Jim took a breath and stood up straight to welcome the clients. But it wasn't a client. It was three gorgeous women. A redhead, a blonde and a brunette. Much changed from last time, but so damned sexy nonetheless. When Elisha winked at him, Jim knew he was in for another day of fun.