A Rainy Saturday Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During our hours of studying together, we began to become closer friends. He began to ask me a lot about being gay. I asked if he was curious. He denied it, but I could tell he was.

One night he just came over and kissed me. From that first moment, we knew we fit together, just like Mary and you fit. Martin and I fit."

Jeff paused a little at that point. Looking directly at me.

"If I might ask you, earlier today when you walked up on me giving Martin a blowjob, you paused and stared for a long time before you were caught and freaked out."

"I wasn't freaked out, I just slipped in the mud." I quipped.

"Ok, not freaked out, but you have to admit you did stare at me sucking Martin's cock." Jeff pressed.

"No, I never saw you sucking his penis. Your back was to me and I couldn't see anything. Besides, I've never been interested in any of that stuff. I've never looked at another man's penis in that way before. Much less felt like I wanted to suck one." I tried to reassure myself while answering him.

"I did catch you staring at my hand holding his hard cock. You can't deny that." he added.

Jeff just looked at me, smiled a little and sat back on the couch, saying. "That's right. It's called a cock, or dick. Not a penis. A penis is what you piss with, a cock is what you suck."

Martin strolled back into the room.

"It will be about an hour before the clothes are dry, what did I miss?" he asked as he moved in front of me. My head turned, my eyes locked on his cock swaying side to side as he walked towards the couch. He sat down next to Jeff.

Again, Jeff caught me watching Martin's "penis".

"Nothing much." Jeff stated, as he never took his eyes off me. "Just that Wayne was just saying he didn't see me suck your cock today. I had his view blocked. Maybe I should show him right now what he missed."

He reached over and pulled Martin's robe open and started stroking his cock, staring me down, trying to gauge my response. Martin just sat back, untied the robe and started to get into it. I watched his hand slide up and down.

Martin's dick began to grow and get hard as his husband's hand continued to stroke it to life. Jeff got off the couch and kneeled in front of Martin and took his cock in his mouth and began moving his head up and down like I saw earlier. I think Jeff did this on purpose to block my vision again. Making sure I couldn't see clearly. Knowing he had already set the idea of me wanting to see what he was doing in my head.

This caught Martin off guard a little, as Jeff shallowed his dick.

I just sat there stunned at what I was watching, my eyes growing bigger all the while. I should get up, get my wet clothes and go home right then and there I told myself, but by now Martin had started that moan again.

Still, I just sat there and watched. Then I did something I hadn't counted on. After a few moments of watching the back of Jeff's head go up and down, I cranked my head to the side to see if I could get a better view. As if on cue, another lighting bolt and a crack of thunder, struck. Then the power went out. The light was dim coming from the windows.

Martin noticed me trying to get a better view. Patting the open seat on the couch, he wanted me to come sit beside him. As if in a trance, I got up and moved to Martin's side, and for the first time in my life saw a man's cock slide in and out of another man's mouth.

I was mesmerized at the sight and I couldn't take my eyes from it. I slid a little closer and my knee bumped into Jeff's arm, he looked up and saw me sitting there.

Jeff knew he had succeeded in his plan to get me over beside them. He reached over with his right hand and began massaging my leg.

I didn't brush it away. At first, he was just rubbing around my knee and massaging my thigh. Then he moved his hand up and touched my balls. I looked down, and realized I had let the towel fall away when I walked across the room. I was getting hard. I returned my gaze towards Martin's cock. Lost in my thoughts about the sight in front of me.

The next thing I remember was Jeff grabbing my cock, and he started stroking it up and down to match his rhythm of sucking Martin. I looked away from Martin to watch Jeff stroke my cock.

Another man was jacking me off, and I was letting him.

Martin reached his hand behind my head and started rubbing my neck. He turned my head back towards his lap. I couldn't take my eyes from Martin's cock going in and out of Jeff's mouth.

Jeff looked up at me and saw this, he took Martin's cock out of his mouth with it covered in his spit and stroked it to match his stroking of me. He squeezed my cock and I returned my attention back to him.

"I told you, it's about control. I have control over your cock now." Jeff boasted.

Then he shifted and took my cock into his mouth. My God, it is so warm in his mouth, It felt so fucking great. I never imagined it would feel so good, a man sucking my dick. Sure I've had blowjobs before from my wife and other girls I dated prior to her. But this was different. More intense, Jeff knew what he was doing. I felt his tongue work around my cock, and I let out a moan of my own. Now Martin's hand on my neck began to apply pressure, to push my head down, and I knew what he wanted. He wanted my mouth to take Jeff's place, and he wasn't going to accept anything else.

I looked right at Martin's cock, and it shocked me that I wanted to know what it would taste like, how it would feel in my mouth, so I opened my mouth and lowered it over his hot cock head. Martin moaned again and that seemed so fucking hot to me that I got the type of moan out of him.

Martin's hand held my head in place, he kept it there, and for some reason I liked it. Being held in place like that made it seem even nastier. Being in the shadows of the dimly lit room seemed to ease my apprehension about sucking a cock.

I began to relax, suck a little more and move my head up and down, the way I saw Jeff do earlier.

Moving my tongue over the head of head cock, I found the slit and started to notice the salty taste of Martin's cock, I had no idea it was his pre-cum. I thought it tasted a little like salted popcorn. I continued to work my tongue around the head, caress the shaft with it, trace the veins that were pulsing along its entire length.

Martin commented on that, saying, "Keep using that hot tongue of yours. You are a natural cocksucker, Wayne."

Cocksucker, never in my life, would I have thought anyone would call me that and not end up being knocked on his ass for saying it? Now here I am getting excited by hearing Martin say that. I am now a cocksucker, thinking about that.

I pulled my head off of his cock to look at it covered in my spit.

Martin complained, "Damn, don't stop now. You're just getting to the good part. You look so hot with my cock in your mouth, Wayne. Did you like when I called you a cocksucker?"

I looked at him and just nodded.

"Go ahead, put it back. Cocksucker. We are going to turn you into a cocksucking slut before this day is over. Let my cock make love to your mouth and soon your throat. I promise if you do that, you'll get the prize I know you want. Cocksucker." Martin stated as he reached for my head.

Jeff started rubbing my balls, all the while he was taking more of my cock into his mouth and I wanted to match him on Martin's cock doing the same to him.

I lowered my mouth back onto Martin's cock. I thought his cock was too big to fit entirely into my mouth, just what the hell did he mean my throat?

As I tried to take more of his dick, I noticed Martin's hips start to move up and down a little and his hand began to apply more pressure to hold my head still, and I realized he had begun fucking my mouth.

At the moment, Jeff removed his mouth from my cock and started sucking my balls, I felt his hands pushing my legs further apart and one of his fingers rubbing that space between your balls and your ass. I have never felt anything like this in my life.

I didn't know what was happening, but I knew it felt wonderful, and again I was moaning all over Martin's hot dick fucking my mouth. Jeff took his mouth off my balls and looked at Martin fucking my mouth, and he knew what was about to happen.

I was having a little trouble taking more of Martin into my mouth, and I started to gag. Jeff grabbed my leg just behind my knee and lifted it up to expose my asshole, he then wet his finger and shoved it straight in my ass. I was shocked and opened my mouth to yell stop. As I did, Martin's whole cock disappeared into my mouth and throat. Martin's cock was buried in my throat. I started to gag. Martin pulled back and plunge it back into my throat. I continued to gag, but Martin held my head firmly in place. I choked hard and Martin released my head. I pulled his cock out of my mouth. Looking down at the river of spit flowing from my mouth, down my chin, covering his cock and lap. Martin was groaning the whole time my mouth was off his cock.

I turned to look at Jeff for instructions on what I was to do. Jeff was still stroking my cock and working his finger in and out of my ass.

"You can do it, Wayne. You can take him as far down as you want. Just like this." Jeff said just before he lowered his mouth back to my cock. Taking it all the way down until his mouth rested on my pubic hair, holding there for a second before bring it back up.

"There, now you try it." he instructed.

I looked back at Martin's cock that I had never let go of. Lowering my mouth back over the head, and then pushing my head down lower. I choked and pulled back, but lowered my head down again, determined to take it all like Jeff did.

"Relax, Wayne, just like you going to shallow something. Open your throat and take it all the way down." Jeff said, spurring me own.

After a couple more tries, I felt the head of Martin's cock ease into my throat. Tears were forming in my eyes, but I wasn't going to stop until my lips kissed his cock base and I tasted his pubic hair.

At the moment I did it, Martin screamed.

"Take it, Slut. Deep throat my cock. Your such a good cocksucker, for your first time. You are a natural cocksucking slut. You love having my dick so deep in your throat."

His words excited me even more.

I continued to pull back and plunge back and deep throat him.

Jeff went back to sucking my cock and replacing one finger with two, working both into my ass. I groaned and moaned, and Jeff noticed. He picked up the pace of his fingers sliding in and out my asshole. Occasionally, he would stop sucking my dick to spit on his fingers to keep them slick.

After several hard and fast thrust deep into my mouth, Martin started saying.

"I'm coming. I'm coming. Suck it, bitch. You've' earned such a sweet treat. Take my hot cum down your throat."

Hearing that, Jeff clamped down on my dick and shoved his fingers deeper into my ass and touched something there that started my balls, dumping my load. As the power and lights came back on at that instant, I was cumming and staring at into Martin's lap.

Martin's hand held my head in place as he pumped his load into my waiting mouth. I swear my eyes rolled back into my head as I felt his hot cum in my mouth, and throat.

I didn't know what to do with it. Swallow it or spit it out. At that point, with his fingers still in my ass, Jeff pulled off my dick and grabbed my hair, pulling my head off Martin's dick. Cum still in my mouth, he kissed me. Filling my mouth with my cum and Martin's cum mixing them with his tongue. I had never tasted my cum before. Hell, I've tasted any man's cum before. Now mine and Martin's cum being swirled around in my mouth with Jeff's tongue. I just closed my eyes and felt the passion.

Jeff moaned, and I moaned with him as our lips were locked together. After we broke our kiss, I looked at Jeff, shallowing what cum was left in my mouth, I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

My cock still twitching and still dripping cum out.

Martin sat back on the couch, trying to catch his breath. I sat up on the couch still with my robe on, but with my dick and ass uncovered. I reached down to feel my softening cock, and balls. Jeff just stood in front of me sporting a hard on, and it was pointed straight at me.

"Wayne, what you just did was outstanding. You've taken the first step to open up a whole new sexual world." Jeff said.

I thought about what Jeff said, while reaching a little lower to feel my crack, still slick with Jeff's spit.

Jeff, sensing just how confused I was at that moment, reached out, taking my hand and pulling me up, saying.

"Let's let Martin catch his breath and grab us some water while we start round two."

"I never thought I would ever do what we just did, and that was only round 1."

I gasped, wanting to put air back into my lungs. I thought about what I was saying.

"What makes you think I can do a round 2?" I asked.

Jeff just looked at me and said.

"Well, you and Martin got your nut, and I am still rock fucking hard. I am going to get mine and would prefer to get it with you, Wayne. "

"Well I'm flattered but all of this is new to me, I don't think I could do that again. I'm straight. I don't know what came over me."

Martin chimed in saying,"Don't say that Wayne, you might think you're straight, but no straight man can suck his first Cock the way you did mine. Jeff had to teach me how to suck dick like that. You're a natural-born cocksucker and I know you liked it. You're hooked on dick the same way I am. SLUT!."

I was hearing this as Jeff was leading me out of the living room back toward their bedroom. As we walked towards the bedroom, a ray of sunshine came through the window.

"Oh, I guess the storm is over. Don't worry about what Martin said, watching your reaction to what I was doing to you gave me the idea for something special for you and me to do together. If you liked the guest shower, you are going to love the master shower and what I have in mind for you." Jeff stated frankly.

As we entered the master bedroom, Jeff said for me to go ahead into the bath while he grabbed something from his dresser. As I entered, I noticed the shower was much bigger than the one I used in the guest room. I saw a bench in the stall and several more heads for water to flow from. There were a couple of hand-rails and one mounted up high in the stall, you would have to be a giant to use that one or just reaching high for some reason.

As Jeff entered the bathroom, he set down a couple of towels and washcloths on the sink. He also left the door open as I gazed back toward the master bedroom. I saw the king-sized bed and for the second, or maybe the third, time I began to wonder what I had gotten myself into.

Sure, I could probably leave now, grab my clothes from the dryer and try to forget I had just sucked off a man for the first time in my life and let him cum in my mouth to boot, but the kicker is I enjoyed it. No matter how I try to frame the events of the day so far, the fact is I did enjoy it.

I was jolted out of my thoughts when I heard the music and the water coming from the shower at the same time. Man, this shower had everything.

Jeff was sitting on the bench built into the shower and motioned for me to sit beside him. As I walked toward him, I noticed no doors, it was an open shower stall with only the side walls. That was cool, I thought.

"Come sit with me, Wayne. I know you think you're straight. So let's rewind the events of the day so far. I know you did not intend to discover me and Martin in the park today, but now I'm glad you did.

You could have made a whole big fuss about what you saw and gotten us in a lot of trouble, but you didn't.

When we got you into our house, I really had no idea that this would happen. This whole thing was not planned. I like to think you're cool enough to accept it for what it is, just a one-time thing.

I know after what just happened, you have questions about yourself. But I also suspect that there are hidden feelings in you because you got so turned on.

I want you to know I love Martin, he and I will always be a couple, but occasionally, we meet a special person who clicks with us, and we have a little fun together. This was fun.

I hope you can be one of our special friends, but if this is too much for you. Let's just enjoy the shower for a few more minutes while the clothes finish drying, and you can be on your way. If we run into each other in the park. So, what. Nothing will ever be said about this day. You can be sure you will never catch us fooling around in the park again."

As I sat in the shower with the warm water washing over us, I began to replay the events of that day, I began to access the concerns I was having about who I was. Here I am on my own again after forty years, No real friends to speak of and sure for a long time my sex life had not been that great. Even before Mary died, our sex life had slowed.

Today something new and, I admit, exciting was happening to me. Did I want it to end, and could I handle that it was with guys instead of women?

Those were questions I could answer in the present moment. No, I didn't want it to end and yes, I enjoyed the fact it was with 2 guys and not a woman.

I turned to Jeff and said. "Jeff, you don't have to worry about me. I'm ok. What happened was remarkable, I have to tell you the truth, I never ever thought I'd be ok with gay sex. I like to think I'm a decent kind of guy. Your lifestyle is yours and not for me to judge. It's just something I never thought I'd do in my life. I was never attracted to guys in that way, but what happened today took me completely by surprise. To be honest, I was looking at Martin's ass and cock as he walked around naked. I just didn't want to admit it out loud, or to myself. But I was curious.

I don't know what came over me, but while I was watching you and Martin on the couch, I began to get turned on. I want to blame you for putting the idea of watching you suck his cock. Still, I never thought I'd end up sucking on Martin's cock or having my cock in your mouth.

I don't know what came over me, but it was hot and exciting, I don't know if I could ever do it again. Or if I could do it with anyone other than you two. For now, I'm still horny, and if you're ready, I'm ready to try this round 2 you are talking about." As I reached for his cock and started to shift to my knees in front of him, Jeff stopped me and pulled me back to the bench in the stall.

"Hang on there, I told you I had something special in mind for us, so while I appreciate the thought, I want more from you than just a blow job. I want to show there are more ways to man pleasure than that." he said. "For now, let's just enjoy the shower."

As we sat there letting warm water rain down on us for a moment or two. Jeff leaned in and whispered to me, "Wayne, I want to kiss you. I know we shared a kiss in the heat of passion earlier, but to let me kiss now after we've calmed down a little would tell me a lot about how you are going to handle all the things that have and will happen today."

He turned his head towards mine, taking my chin in his hand and pulling it towards him. As I felt this happening to me, I wondered why it would matter so much to him to do this simple act. But when his lips touched mine, an alarm went off in my head. Lust had taken control of me earlier, but now calm and clear-headed, I was letting a man kiss me.

What the Hell was I doing. His lips barely touched mine. I was trying not to think about it, but it then I noticed how different it felt from Mary's kisses, the feel of his lips were as soft as hers, but the kiss itself felt different. I can't put my finger on the difference, but it was there. Then I felt his tongue gently brush against my lips. Wayne, get your head out of it. Stop thinking and just be. I relaxed and slowly parted my lips. That was all the invitation Jeff needed. He placed his hands on each side of my head and pulled me closer to him. His tongue reached deeper into my mouth and wrapped around mine. As I began to feel the passion in the kiss, my hands reached around Jeff's body and I pulled him closer to me. The kiss went on for what seemed like an eternity, when we finally broke away, all I could think of was the passion I felt from this man was more intense than any I had felt in a long time.