A Rainy Saturday Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff looked back at me and said.

"No need to worry about you. From what I just felt in that kiss, you're ready for just about anything."

"Jeff, right now, this moment, anything is what I think I can handle." was my response.

"Great, I'll keep that in mind. Let me wash you."

He stated, as he pulled me to my feet, grabbing soap and a wash cloth. He began washing my entire body. He started at my face and washed down my neck, down each arm and back up again. He soaped up my chest and started rubbing across it when he crossed my nipples. He tweaked one and noticed I jumped a little.

"Oh, you like nipple play, good to know."

He said as he lowered his head and began to suck on my left nipple and pinch my right, then switch. Who knew that my nipples were so sensitive. As he left my chest, he worked his way down to my cock and balls, washing them nicely.

" Spread your legs a little, so I can get to your taint."

"My what" I asked.

"Your taint. Taint ass Taint balls, it's that spot I rubbed while I gave you a blowjob." He informed me, laughing a little.

I spread my legs a little wider and let him wash my taint. He pressed hard with the wash cloth on that spot.

He continued down my legs on the front, and when he was done he spun me around, so I faced the wall. "Now, let me do your back. Grab that handrail above you."

Now I know what that rail was for. As I stood there hanging from that rail, Jeff washed my back and neck. He began to wash my butt, and again asked me to spread my legs apart. Doing as I was told, Jeff worked the washcloth between my cheeks and began to wash my butt. In doing so, he pushed me tighter into the wall and began to kiss the back of my neck and then up to my ear. I twisted my head back to meet his lips, but he switched sides and started doing the same to my left side. All I could do was just moan. He kissed my neck, and worked his way to my ear lobe. He sucked and bit it, before whispering in it.

"I promised you something special, are you ready?" he asked.

"I think so. You haven't led me wrong yet." was my reply.

He bit my neck again, and began to trail light kisses down my back. His hands roamed all over my body as he worked his way down my spine.

Then I felt his hot breath on the top of my butt, as he ran his hands down and back up my legs. He then reached around my waist and pulled me away from the wall. Then he pushed my legs further apart. I felt him kiss my right butt cheek and then the left. I felt his hands pull my cheeks apart, and he seemed to talk right into my ass, saying.

"Are you ready for something, I suspect, you've never felt before and will never forget?"

I didn't know if I should answer him, but before I could even think about an answer, his tongue was buried deep in my asshole.

"OH My God, what the fuck are you doing back there. Nothing in my life has ever felt so wonderful."

It was all I could muster as I pushed my ass back, wanting more of his tongue.

This seemed to excite Jeff even more as he continued to probe my ass with his tongue. He reached around my waist and grabbing my now hard cock started stroking it as I began to push back against his mouth and rock forward to meet his strokes. This was one of the most pleasurable things I have ever felt. I was on the verge of cumming again.

But as if Jeff knew I was about to blow my second load of the day, he stopped.

He let go of my cock, stood up, pushing me back up against the shower stall wall. Biting my ear lobe, Jeff leaned in, whispering in my ear.

"Not yet, you don't get to cum twice, while I still haven't cum once." He bit hard on my neck, I just groaned from the pleasure and pain of the bite.

As he reached over, turning off the water, and grabbing a towel. He began to dry us off. He kissed me again, this time no hesitation on my part. I wanted his kiss! Hell, I needed his kiss!

As we entered the bedroom, kissing each other, Martin said.

"Remember he's with me. Tonight you are our guest, and our plaything."

I broke the kiss to look at Martin legs spread open in the middle of the king-sized bed, stroking his cock, that was pointed right at us. Jeff walked past me, and over to Martin, kissing him hard. As Jeff pulled back, he looked at me, saying.

"Wayne, why don't you crawl up between Martin's legs and give him a kiss like you gave me just now."

Martin reached his arms out to me, inviting me in.

Ok, kissing Jeff in the shower was one thing, but Martin was a different thing. He is hairier than Jeff, I can only imagine his kisses would be a bit coarser than Jeff's. What the Hell, only one way to find out.

I started crawling up the bed towards his open arms. He took my hands and helped pull me up to the head of the bed. As I leaned down to kiss him, he pulled me down on top of him. In that position, our lips met and so did our cocks. I was on top of him and I felt his cock resting right beside my own pressed between our bodies.

Jeff was talking behind us, telling Martin,.

"Wayne likes his nipples played with. Why don't you hold him there with you while I get something from the bathroom."

Martin reached up and pinched both my nipples, and I moaned into his mouth while we were kissing. He pinched harder and I moaned louder.

I felt the bed shift a little, I knew Jeff had climbed back on. Martin would not stop sucking on my tongue and pinching my nipples, as I felt Jeff plant a kiss on my butt then trail the kisses up my back until I felt his hot breath on my neck, and he bit it. More Moaning into Martin's mouth coming out of me.

Jeff was whispering in my ear.

"Wayne, you know how you felt when my tongue was in your ass," A moan came out of me.

"I know you were checking out Martin's ass before. Why don't you do to him what I did to you in the shower? Lick his asshole for me."

Martin heard this, pushing me off him, saying, "Hell yeah, slut, get in there and eat my ass."

Martin turned over and reached back, spreading his cheeks apart. I sat there looking at his hairy ass and into his puckered asshole staring back at me.

"Go head, Wayne, give it a little kiss." Jeff encouraged.

I looked back at Jeff, who was still behind me. He made a sissy face with his lips as he put his hand on my head and pushed towards his lover's asshole. I thought back to how I felt when Jeff had his tongue in my ass, and wondered if I could give as much pleasure to Martin as Jeff gave me.

With Jeff's constant pressure pushing in, I bent over and stuck my tongue out and licked Martin's ass.

"Oh, yeah, baby, just like that. I like it slow at first. Take another taste of my butt." Martin groaned. I licked it again, then a third time.

It had a musky taste to it, not what I expected.

Jeff had eased back and pulled me into a kneeling position. He was behind me again and spreading my cheeks apart, saying.

"Wayne, you do to Martin just what I'm about to do to you."

I felt Jeff's tongue slide deep in my ass. I pulled my head back for a second to moan, and look at Martin's asshole, before following Jeff's lead. I made a point with my tongue and drove it straight in Martin's asshole.

"Oh! GOD Yes! That's the spot, you slut. Eat my ass." Martin screamed.

I couldn't help but wonder what the three of looked like. Martin on his hands and knees with my mouth on his ass, Me on my hands and knees, Jeff's mouth on my ass. All I could do was just moan and keep licking.

We stayed that way for what seemed like an eternity, but I know it was only a couple of minutes. When Jeff pulled back from my ass. He leaned back over me and bit my neck again before whispering in my ear.

"You know how you felt when I fingered your ass earlier," another moan into Martin's ass.

"Mine, was the first tongue in your ass. Mine was the first finger in your ass, and now mine will be the first dick in your ass. I told you that a cock was for sucking, but a dick is for fucking. I promised you I would show you something special. That's what I'm going to do. Wayne, I am going to fuck you with my hard dick. You are going to feel my 7" dick slide into your virgin asshole." I felt his hard cock slid between my butt cheeks as he rocked his hips, moving his dick up and down against my virgin asshole. He did that for several strokes until he pulled back.

Then I felt his finger start to press into my ass, this time no spit, but a cool gel.

"I had 2 fingers in your ass when I milked your prostate, but before I put my dick in your ass, I am going to work this lube in. I will have three fingers knuckle deep in your ass. I'm going to open you up. Hell, I might try 4. Or would you like my whole hand up your slutty ass?

At some point, you will beg me to fuck you. I am going to fuck you till I get my first nut of the night, and I promise you it will be a big one. You have got me so hot and horny right now, it might be a quick one, but after that Martin is going to fuck you."

My eyes widened. I was looking straight into Martin's crack, all I could feel was lust. For a second, I wondered if I could take his hand in my ass.

Jeff pulled back and began working the second finger in my ass. Martin broke away from my mouth and turned to bend down and kiss me.

"First a cocksucker, then an ass eater. Now we're going to fuck you." Martin said to me as he broke the kiss. This just added to my lust.

Holding me steady, Jeff worked both fingers deeper into my ass. Spreading and pushing my ass wider and wider.

"Are you ready for my third finger?" he hissed. I felt more gel being squirted on.

"Yes, give me the third one, please." I pleaded.

As Jeff began to work the third finger deep into my ass. Never, in my life, would I have believed so much pleasure could come from someone's fingers in my ass?

Jeff continued to work more lube into my ass. He now had both hands on my ass, pumping his 3 fingers in and out, deeper and deeper.

I felt his pinky finger, start to press a bit at my asshole. Then it hit me, I had to know what his dick felt like in me. I needed to know what it felt like to get fucked.

"Jeff, please, please."

I pleaded between the thrust of his fingers in my ass.

"Fuck me, Fuck me for the first time. I have to know how it feels to have my ass stuffed with your cock. I'm begging you, please fuck me now."

Martin was sitting back on the bed stroking his hard cock right in front of me, hanging on everything that was being said.

"Ok Wayne that was nice, but before I do that, Martin and I are med students, and we are both tested regularly and are both safe. I can use a condom if you want".

"NO, No" I stopped him, I need to know what it feels like to be fucked and to feel your hot cum filling me up." Pleading again.

"I can't take it anymore, fuck me now, please."

I felt the bed shift again, and Jeff pulled his fingers out of me. I felt the head of his cock next to my well lubed ass.

"Alright Wayne I'm going to put my dick in your ass now, and I will be the one to take your cherry, all three ways with my fingers, my tongue and now my dick"

As he pushed the head of his cock into my ass. Oh, God, it was bigger than his three fingers. "Just relax, Wayne, push back on my dick, just breathe in and out."

Jeff was saying in a soft voice.

Martin had shifted and was holding me steady, kissing my neck and repeating the things Jeff was saying. All this concern was making me relax, and I began to notice the pain was easing off.

As I slid back a little on Jeff's cock, he pushed a little forward. He stopped and began to pull back a little. Almost out, he stopped again and began to push forward. I pushed back,

"Damn, Wayne, you've got a tight ass. Nice and tight ass, anyone would love to fuck this hot ass all night long." Jeff bragged.

hearing that, I began to push a little hard back against Jeff. He noticed this and began to slowly pull back and push forward, going a little deeper each time.

"Feel that Wayne I'm fucking you now, and soon I will be balls deep in your ass. How does it feel, tell me what it feels like".

"God, I love your dick in my ass. It feels like heaven. I want more. Fuck me, Jeff, Fuck me hard."

Jeff pulled almost completely out and plunged back in, deep and hard.

Soon I was pushing back just as hard as Jeff was fucking me. Grunting with every thrust. Sweat was pouring from me. Still, I wanted more. I looked up at Martin. He was sitting there stroking his cock. Watching my face contort with lust as Jeff was fucking me.

"All right, I've been wanting this all day for this. Here it comes." Jeff barked as he picked up his pace and began fucking my ass hard.

The feeling of his cock sliding in and out of my ass was driving me crazy with desire. The pressure on my insides, the fullness I was feeling, was something amazing.

Martin got to his knees in front of my face.

"Open your mouth, Wayne, I want your throat again before I get my shot at your ass". All I could do at that point was comply. Martin's cock was as hard as ever as he started fucking my face.

"Hot damn Spit-roasting a slut gay virgin, this is new." Martin stated.

After a few seconds, Martin and Jeff got there rhythm right. Martin would push his cock in my mouth as Jeff would pull his dick out of my ass. Jeff would push his dick in my ass as Martin would pull his cock out of my mouth. This erotic dance continued for just a few minutes. I was in a state of pure lust.

"Oh man, I knew this wouldn't last long," Jeff was panting.

"Get ready, Wayne, I'm coming now." With one final deep thrust, I felt his balls slap against me and then the hot cum filling my bowels. My dick erupted on its own, spewing my cum all over the bed below me.

Martin pulled his cock out of my mouth, and began to move around the bed, almost before Jeff had finished cumming in my ass, I heard Martin say.

"Come on man, I want that ass now, move."

Jeff's dick pulled out of my ass, then I felt Martin's hard cock fill the gaping hole and with one swift thrust, he was balls deep in my ass. Martin had switched from a cock I was sucking to a dick that was fucking me, to use Jeff's analogy.

I gasp hard at the size difference between Jeff and Martin. Martin was differently thicker than Jeff, but at that point I didn't care. I needed a dick in my ass, anybody's dick in my ass.

Jeff slid up the bed next to me, kissing me, pinching my nipples, stroking my cock, milking the cum that was still spurting out of me. Then he knelt in front of me, saying.

"Come on, Wayne, open up, clean my dick off. My dick that took your cherry. My dick that just came in your ass."

I did.

Oh, God! all I could do was just moan and beg for them to take me and make me their toy. I didn't care what this wonderful couple wanted to do to me. I wanted it, and I was begging for it. "I'm coming, I'm coming in your ass, Wayne. Jeff and I are both dumping our load deep in your ass." Martin was almost screaming.

I felt his load pour deep into me, and he collapsed on my back. Jeff pulled his softening cock away from my lips. He then leaned in, kissing me. When I felt Martin's mouth on my ass. Kissing and sucking the hole he and his husband had just fucked. I almost came again. Jeff broke our kiss and turned my head back toward Martin.

I reached out and pulled his mouth to mine, and I was sucking on the tongue that was just in my ass, that was full of 2 loads of cum.

Jeff flipped me on to my back, with Martin still kissing me and playing with my nipples, Jeff sucked what little cum I still had left. All I could do was just lie there.

Damn near drained.

"I'll never call myself straight again. You guys have completely corrupted me. I am your cocksucking, ass eating, fuck slut. If you'll have me?"

Jeff and Martin looked at each other. "We'll think about it."

The three of us just collapsed on the bed together. I caught myself thinking before I dropped off to sleep, I can't wait for round three.