A Real Black Love In The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a man of such strength, such power, dominance, and black, "Oh god," she thought, "so black, so wonderfully black." Sarah had more orgasms before he came, her slick blond love box was awash with her own cum when he demolished her with a blast so hard she lost her breath, it winded her, her feet and legs went right over his back as she thundered her, she was compelled at him in response.

She cried then, tears of humility, joy, sincere thanks, complete devastation at being done like this, she had read about women who had cum, or been made to cum like this, and now she knew she would die a happy woman for being allowed to experience such a god given and created event.

"Oh Kamal, Kamal, what have you done to me, what have you done, oh god in heaven what have you....?" She lost her power of speech, he answered for her.

"You have just experienced me Sarah, that's what I've done; I have led you to where there is no other way for you." He looked down at her and knew he would possess her all night, she was his, tomorrow was another day, but tonight she belonged to him, and she would know it by the morning. Because he would have by then deposited his cum in all the three holes she had.

He helped and pulled her to her feet, "get into bed Sarah, I have much more for you, so much more." She obeyed implicitly, knowing he was on top of her in everyway, she could never fight this, she would be his as long as she was here in Kenya, not knowing her immediate future had already been mapped out.

Sarah fluffed her hair, glimpsed in the mirror opposite and shook her blond mane; she needed to look nice for him, her man, her lover, her black lover. She lay back as he got next to her. Sarah had a way of pouting when she was confronted by an insoluble problem; her full top lip seemed to inflate, bringing a angelic, cherubic and utter innocent look to her beautiful face. It would cause any man to wilt before her.

Kamal saw it for the first time, his heart lurched, he had never been in the presence of such a beautiful gorgeous sexy woman as she. And she was his, he was her master, Sarah didn't know it yet but he was, he would depart that information later, just after he had fucked her ass!

He leaned over the supple lithe little girl woman, and studied her body as his hands roamed freely over, in and around it, bringing oooh's and ah's from her. He climbed over her, knees either side and proffered his wet sticky cum laden cock to her. Sarah obediently opened her mouth and he dropped it in.

"Suck it Sarah, suck my cock, my big black cock Sarah," she did, her tongue wrapped around the head, she licked and sucked hungrily.

Now he wanted to tease her, to further her submission, "Do you like my big cock Sarah, hmmm?" She nodded her head, her blond hair mesmerised him as it slid around her. "Do you like sucking my black cock Sarah?" Sarah nodded. "Is this the first black cock you have sucked Sarah?" He fervently hoped it was. She nodded her head as vigorously as she could without losing his prick, she was too busy sucking it to speak.

He reached behind and took each nipple causing her head to rise up, making his cock sink further into her mouth; her lips had locked tight around the black purple head. He pulled hard on each little nub, Sarah squealed around him. Then he squashed them flat between his fingers, she frowned in pain, but she wasn't letting his cock go, she sensed he was testing her, teasing her. Finding her out, and he was succeeding gainfully.

Sarah sucked him to full erection, she was so proud of herself, he smiled at her, his dark brown face enamoured her now. His teeth were white and even a full dazzling smile that took away her mind, she loved it, she hadn't seen it, he had often smiled, for her, but until now she hadn't seen it, 'it's beautiful,' she told her self as she increased her own submission to him.

All thought's of the 'mojo' were gone, what was in her mind now was this man on top of her, he had made love to her in a way she had never even knew had existed. His all powerful demeanour had put her where she was now, and was forever going to be, under his control.

He got up from her and told her to get to her knees, she did so quickly, Sarah loved it from behind, it was her favourite way. She stuck her tight, taut and firm ass up in the air; she wiggled it suggestively to him, and dropped her head down and waited. Kamal positioned himself and sank his hard, heavy veined black cock deep into her pussy to re-lubricate it, her ass was already slick from the cum that had run down it.

He pulled it out and pushed it right into her unsuspecting and unprotected ass. She cried out in pain and surprise, her feet shot backwards, but Kamal had his hold on her hips and waist, Sarah wasn't going anywhere! Her legs left the bed, she was on her elbows but she didn't dislodge the thick invader from her ass.

She struggled and cried in pain, Kamal almost brutally pulled her further on to him.

"Please Kamal, please stop, you are killing me, oh god please stop, I'm begging you Kamal please have mercy, oh please?" she wailed. His answer was to lay her down and use his far superior body weight to hold her down while he commenced her very first ass fuck.

Sarah had no way of stopping him, he was now full in, all the way, his monstrous cock had split her in half, and he would fuck her like this until she yielded to him. She begged and pleaded but ultimately she fell still and silent apart from the sobs coming from her. He let go of her arms, and slid his hands under her, one went for her nipples, the other went to her pussy, both sets of fingers homed in on their targets.

Soon, as his cock expanded her ass properly, and his fingers found and began their destruction of her senses again. She moaned, her blond beautiful head softly rolled from side to side, she was beginning to respond to her ass capture, he was winning the battle.

He slowed and with slow gentle strokes Sarah began her take off to the heights of passion hitherto unknown. She had her first of many future ass orgasms, brought on by his knowing fingers. She humped back at him, she timed it to meet his gentle insistent downward thrust, and her soft receptive ass cheeks met his hips and they melded together.

"I'm going to cum in you Sarah; I'm going to cum in your beautiful ass, are you ready for it?"

"Oh yes Kamal yes, I am, oh god yes." She whispered gutturally.

Now he told her who he was to her now.

"Master, Sarah, call me master, I am your master Sarah, you will call me as such!" And he thudded his prick into her several times just to concentrate her mind.

"Yes Master, master master, oh master please master, cum in me master, please cum in me, oh my master my master, my wonderful master." Sarah was chanting it.

He grinned above her and powered his prick hard and deep into her making her cry out, orgasms hit her.

"Master, Master Master!" Kamal unloaded, he filled her, she felt the surge of his cum swelling her insides, she wailed and cried in utter thanks at her demise. The heat intensified in her, the burning sensation caused further climaxes to destroy her.

The beautiful blond English wife had been totally and completely taken, never again would she feel any different, her fuddled mind, and fogged brain struggled to think straight. Kamal, after he had emptied his balls into her slipped out. Sarah felt him leaving her ass, she despaired at the emptiness.

He rolled onto his back, Sarah, after several minutes turned to him, put her arm around his waist and kissed his chest, he stroked the hair of the blond beauty, and said.

"Lick me clean Sarah, go down there and lick and suck me clean." She was aghast, she looked at his black cock, lying there on his thigh, it was covered in his cum and her own shit. She was just about to say, "Please Kamal don't ask me to do that," but then she checked herself.

It wasn't her choice was it, she thought, he had told her he was her master, and she had accepted it, and she did now. She didn't know why but it was the way it was. He had mastered her; she had submitted to him, there was no way back. Kamal was her black master for all time.

Sarah closed her eyes and slid down him, her lips made contact with his prick, she opened her mouth and took him in, she forced herself not to smell him or taste him, or her. But she couldn't deny the cock in her mouth any more than she could deny day or night. Soon she was fervently sucking and licking him, she went all around his lower abdomen, his upper thighs, she asked him to turn over, she licked and sucked her master's black hairy ass.

When she had finished she rose to her knees and asked him if she had done it properly? "Yes Sarah, that's really good, now go and clean your teeth and come back to bed. We need to sleep some." he told her.

"Yes Ka..., master," she corrected herself, and looked at him apprehensively. He pointed a finger at her, and said, "The next time you make that mistake you will be punished, now go!" Sarah hurried off, his hold had tightened, she would work hard at not making mistakes, but she giggled to herself, "if he does me every time I make one, its going to be delicious punishment!"

She hurried back, "Stop!" he said, as she entered the room. She pulled up to a dead halt.

"Down on the floor now!" he ordered. Sarah dropped down like a stone. "Crawl here to me slut!" he told her forcefully. Sarah was bewildered, 'crawl?' she thought, but already she was on her way. Sarah crawled to him on her hands and knees. Her submission was total, she would never disobey him, never.

"Up you come slut," he said, and patted the mattress of her own bed.

"Yes master," she answered timidly, she climbed on to her bed and lay next to him.

"Now," he said, "we need to get some things clear Sarah."

"Do we master?"

"You will be my slave, you are a slut, you are a whore, and you are a black cock cunt for me aren't you? Now repeat that Sarah."

"Please master, I don't like using bad words," she told him. She suddenly found out what he was talking about when he had mentioned punishment.

She was flipped over, her hands pulled behind her back, and Kamal began to slap her ass, he hit her hard, cheek by cheek, she howled in pain, sorrow, regret and remorse. It went on until he had to stop himself.

"Now do I have to repeat that for you, or do you want more punishment Sarah?"

"No master please don't hit me again, I will do what you say, please'" Her tears were real, and massive blobs ran down her cheeks to drop off her quivering chin.

"Go ahead," was all he said. And through her sobs and tears Sarah told him.

"I am your slave master, I, I, I am your slut, you... you... you're whore, and I am your black cock c, c, c, cunt master!" She was broken now, nothing left of her soul, she was his and his alone, 'no matter what he does, or says' she thought, 'I can never, nor will I ever, deny him, never!'

The thoughts running through her mind didn't disturb her, she actually liked being his, it gave her a sense of utter satisfaction to be owned like this. To be at another mans beck and call, to do his bidding, made to do what ever he said, and no say in the matter.

He was her black master, he had taken her, used her, abused her, and subjugated her to his will, he had bent her to him. All he would ever have to do was make love to her, or, perish the thought, refuse to make love to her, which would hurt her more than she could bear. That was a thought she definitely didn't like.

The African lion that Kamal was, had hunted her down like the predator he was, she had been his prey. She had caught his attention, and he had caught and devoured her, she had been eaten alive by her master, she would never know no other. She had always had this trait in her, she had never known of it, until now it had stayed hidden waiting for him, who ever he happened to be, to find and take her, her owner.

But Sarah knew it now, she knew that this had been a long time coming; she also thought that if someone back home had made a serious attempt on her, an unremitting one, she would have surrendered too. She had always more or less deferred to her husband and children without thought for her own ideas or interests, and this was the reason, she had been waiting for her master, and now he had found her, she was his.

Before she fell to sleep she thought on her husband Stanley, "what about him? What will I do, what can I do?" She thought somewhat miserably. "How can I tell him about this, will I? What will, what would he say to me?" Stanley was his own man, he didn't like fools, and some of the weak people he knew, that was apart from Sarah, he had learned to love her child like ways, her naïveté.

When she awoke in the morning, it was a brilliant sunny day, Sarah stretched her aching body, she was sore all over, gloriously sore, she actively revelled in it. Kamal was no where to be seen, he had gone for his breakfast where he had met David's wife in the kitchen she was all agog to know what had happened, had he been successful, had he defeated her.?

"Completely Matilda," he told her, "completely. She already refers to me as master, just as you do when we are alone?" It was an enquiry, waiting for an answer.

"Yes master," she told him and bowed her head, he was her master too, David never knew of it but he was, as he was Irene, her twin sister and his wife's master, both women were controlled by him and willingly so. And now he had ensnared Sarah, the Massa's wife.

"Please master," she whispered, "can I take her breakfast and have some fun with her before they come to the house later, please master?" Matilda begged. "You did promise me master?"

"Give it thirty minutes then come to my bedroom," he told her. She knew better than to ask, "Your bedroom master?"

"Yes master I will," she was outside of the bedroom door as instructed, dead on thirty minutes, it didn't do to not do as she was told.

She knocked quietly, she was dressed in a long dress, nothing else, she was naked under it. When she entered with the tray, Sarah jumped in utter surprise, she was on her back with Kamal on top of her and he was rutting her violently fabulously. Her moans were loud and plentiful, and she had no way of stopping the all consuming climax from claiming her soul.

Kamal slowed and stopped and let her gain her breath, "Put the tray down Matilda, and join me," he told her. Matilda did as quickly as she could, almost tore her dress off and dived into the bed with them. Sarah was still in the throes oh her titanic orgasm and couldn't resist Matilda's first sweet kiss.

"Mmmm, oh master she is so beautiful isn't she, May I?" she asked with an arched eyebrow and looking at Sarah's nipples.

"Yes of course Matilda, Sarah, you behave your self, Matilda is going to look after you for me for a while, don't disappoint me, alright?"

Sarah was so shocked and stunned she never said a word, but she looked at him quizzically. Then she looked at Matilda, who she had never really looked at either, and saw the dark beauty of her silky coal black skin, her coal black eyes tore into her. Her full and thick black African lips with her little pink tongue poking out between shiny white teeth.

Kamal rose, picked up his things and left.

"Now Missy Sarah," Matilda said, as she gripped a tiny hard pink nipple in her brown fingers. "We is gonna have some fun, me and you Missy, you ever been fucked by a black woman Missy, hmmm?" Sarah was speechless; her arousal, still in hot pursuit of satisfaction, returned with the tagging of her nipple, then hit her full force when Matilda bit the other one.

She literally collapsed inside; Matilda dug fingers into her boiling hot white pussy and forced her over the edge.

"You the master's slut now Missy Sarah, his whore, his white cunt for his black cock Missy, is that you now hmmm?" she taunted Sarah. Then she climbed over her, Sarah looked up at the naked, full breasted voluptuous black woman above her, when she didn't answer, Matilda slapped her face.

"When I asks you a question Missy, you need to answer it, cosn ifn I tells the master you ain't doing what he tells you to do, he ain't gonna be too happy. Now, you got and answer for me missy, have you?" And she raised her hand again.

"Yes Matilda yes," she told her maid.

"Yes what, you his slut, whore, white cunt for his black cock, or what, tell me Missy!"

Sarah knew there was no choice, "Yes Matilda I am the master's slut, his whore, his white cunt for his black cock Matilda, please Matilda," she cried.

Matilda moved forward then and slid her pink lipped black pussy over Sarah's face, "Now Missy you munch on that for a while, and you had better make me cum or else." Matilda lifted her ample ass and pulled her cunt apart for Sarah to get a huge mouthful. Taking her nipples Matilda worked on Sarah, she could not resist the dominance she was under, She was the masters, she belonged to him, but Matilda was staking a claim too.

Sarah had been having a string of firsts with Kamal, now she was having them for Matilda. Matilda made her cum with ease the minute she felt further back and got her clit. Matilda came over her face, almost drowning her in honey sweet nectar; Sarah loved feeling it on her lips, her tongue, and throat as she drank it in. When Matilda had finished cumming into Sarah, she slid down her and got Sarah's pussy, she ate it, sucked it and licked it. Sarah watched in utter astonishment as the black woman's pink tongue and dark lips created havoc in her body with unknown orgasms.

Matilda explored her mistress's fabulous white soft creamy body, kissed her in a way no man could ever kiss another woman, every thing she did to and with her excited and dramatized her extremities in response to her. Matilda exerted a dominance over her, she gave way in return willingly, revelling in her touch, nearness and kisses.

Sarah was finding out more about herself, submitting to Kamal had taken her by more than just surprise. But her maid Matilda had ruled her now too, Kamal had told her bluntly 'to behave or else' so the implied threat aided her submission to her. But Matilda could have just walked in and forced herself on her Missy Sarah, and she would have given way, she knew that in her own lovely blond head for certain.

The more she thought of it, the more she was sure she was what Kamal had made her admit to. She was a slut, his slut, a whore, his whore, and a white cunt for black cock, his black cock. And now Matilda was making her feel the same way, she loved being in the hold of this black voluptuous big titted woman, who could if she wanted, force Sarah into submission, but both knew she didn't have to. Sarah was in, and in all the way, her life had changed for ever. But there was to be another surprise that night.

Matilda was busy with Sarah for most of the day enjoying her luscious body, but it was Sarah's cunt that got most of her attention, Matilda loved the glistening white pink lips as she fed of them. Sarah had her nipples almost sucked off and bitten away, she had never endured so many fabulous cums in her life, they weren't the all shattering ones, just the kind that creep around your body so deliciously. Matilda made her bathe her, it was a sight, Sarah on her knees at the side of her bath, washing and obeying her supposed to be maid.

Kamal came back and Matilda hurried off, but not before thanking him.

"Master, you are de man," she told him respectfully. He told her he knew that. Then he talked to Sarah.

"Sarah you know your place here now, yes?"

"Yes master," she replied, head bowed.

"Good, now we have to know how to go about things. When your husband is here in residence, you will be Missy Sarah to us all. You will behave the way you know you should."

"Yes master," she replied.