A Real Black Love In The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But of course I will want you to be free for me when ever opportunity permits," he said, "I will need your body under me to fuck, tell me Sarah, is that within your desires to be rutted by your master when your husband is here in the house, maybe even right in the next room?"

"Oh yes master, I will be free for you even if you tell me to offer you me even if he's right next to me."

Kamal knew that wasn't a good idea, he had plans for her husband too. He told her they would go back to being how it should be for the next few hours, "you can get used to changing as and when you have to Sarah."

"Yes master," she said softly.

At 8pm while Sarah was having dinner, her husband rang to chat and see how she was doing. And Sarah as she walked to pick up the phone, the worry about her husband just fell away, she answered in a gay chatty voice.

"Stanley," she gushed, happy to hear his voice, they talked for a long time, Sarah was her normal self, no indications that things had changed, that she had changed, had been changed. She suddenly understood now that she was the slut, the whore, the married white cunt for black cock Kamal had told her she was. And it made her happy; she wanted to get him off the phone so she could call Kamal and tell him that he was right. "I am what you say I am master, I believe in it, you and everything you tell me sir, my master."

She dashed to the in house intercom and pressed the right button.

"Yes," his voice answered.

"I have finished on the phone master," she told him, wanting him to come to her immediately.

"Good, go to your room and prepare your self, something sexy."

"Yes master, oh yes!" she hissed in her excitement. Sarah raced off to get ready, she checked herself in the mirror. She knew she could never look any better or sexier than this, her face was flushed, her nipples ached, her pussy was on fire. "Oh god I need him so badly, I need his black cock in his married white cunt!" she told herself, alarmed at her use of such profanities.

Sarah reclined on the bed in the most inviting pose she could, she looked utterly fabulous, and oh so ready to be fucked by her loving master. She heard him eneter the ante room just outside her bed chamber, and when he walked in, all she saw was black cock protruding from his body, nothing else entered her vision until he was at the side of her bed, she looked up dreamily into his dark eyes and stopped dead.

She was looking at David, the other of the four servants.

"David, what are you doing here, Kamal is..." then the penny dropped, Kamal had sent David to her instead. He smiled thinly, then got on the bed with her.

"You look so fantastically beautiful my white feline married cunt!" He said, as he was speaking he was on her, knees either side, she was pinned under him.

"Please David, you mustn't, this isn't right." She bleated.

"Nothing could ever be more right Sarah, you, me, us, and we are going to fuck all night my little lover of black cock, and you know you can't say no to it can you?"

His cock was right in her view, the head was pointing at her, almost sitting on her chin, dark and purpled red, hard, black and unforgiving. Sarah couldn't answer, he was right, but he didn't have to taunt and tease her did he? She thought. Sarah had been guessing, and rightly, that this may very well be her desitiny, her fate maybe. That this was the person from inside of her waiting to emerge into the sun, or is it the dark world she was sliding into.

David broke her thoughts.

"Tell me you want my black cock Sarah, beg me for it," he wiped the head across her inviting lips. "Go on you married white cunt for black cock bitch, beg me!" He slapped her face with it, pushed it at her lips. "Beg me for my black cock you cunt!"

Sarah had never been spoken to in this manner in her life, she was shattered into submission, had this been any other person she would have railed against it, she would have been outraged, but it wasn't. It was a black man, one of her paid hands, and he was on top of her in her own bed, and slapping her with his cock, his black cock.

She broke, again, "Please master I need you, I need your black cock, please give it to me, I need it and you so desperately, please master please."

David hadn't been prepared for her to call him master, but he liked it, he liked it a lot. He would tell Kamal that she had begged him to be fucked. That he was her true master, not him, this would be the first time ever that he had had a chance to better him, to David, this was landmark turning point.

David kneeled up and pushed his black prick in between Sarah's luscious lips, she sucked and licked hungrily, she loved it, she worshipped black cock, nothing in her life would ever be better than this, she thought, as she swallowed as much as she could. All thoughts of rebellion had been stripped away by his words, taunting her, compelling her to admit to her lust for it.

Davis put his hands above her head and began to fuck her mouth, her cheeks bulged as it went in and became sunken when he pulled out. Her lips wouldn't let it go; they clamped down tight on the outward stroke, and allowed him to slip back in at will. Soon even David couldn't hold it back, watching the blond beauty devour his prick built him up into an unstoppable crescendo of cum which jetted into her cavity, and to slide down her silken throat, he kept cumming and cumming, she swallowed it all, nearly drowning herself in the process.

He slipped his flaccid cok out as she finished him off, pulled her lacy thong off, and began to finger her to an arousing climax, he kissed her passionately, squeezed and rolled her distended nipples, she came again. She knew that anyone of her servants could do what they wanted to her, she could neither stop them, nor wanted to.

Sarah loved being sexually abused like this, dominated into submission, having black skin all over her, around her, it sent her in to crazy needful attention, she didn't care what they did with her, just as long as she got black cock, black skin, and also black pussy. She got hold of David's cock and began to toy with it, she wanted him hard again, she needed him in her.

Her other hand got his big balls. She salivated at the feel of it all, then, the first twitch, "Oh thankful heaven," she said to herself. She looked at David and gave him her best loving seductive kiss.

"Please master make love to me, fuck me master, fuck your black cock slut, I need you so badly master fuck me please please please fuck me." Using profanities were becoming second nature; she felt it was expected of her, so she used them. It was the most heartfelt plea she had ever made to any man or woman, or any other human being.

David rose above her and plunged his newly re erected prick savagely into Sarah's baking hot pussy, she cried out in pain at the severity of him, he ploughed his way in and out, hitting her with massive thumps of his hips. Her knees were up under his arms, total access was his, she held him in her arms as he systematically almost destroyed her vagina. The pain was bad, but it didn't stop the gigantic never ending orgasms washing through her like a flood at high tide.

David fucked her this way for the next ten minutes until his own thrill began its insistent crawl through him, he was going to cum, and cum big! He shot load after load of cum into Sarah's now hapless body, fully subservient to the man above her. She was almost lifeless when he slowed to a stop. He rolled away, turned her face towards him and said.

"That my little married white cunt for black cock is how a man, a real man, fucks a woman, his woman!" Sarah looked at him and knew what he had meant, David had never achieved this level of fucking, which was why his wife had been taken by Kamal. But he had achieved it with Sarah, and knew he could always achieve it too.

"Oh David, David, that was the best ever for me, I have never had it so good, you are the best ever I swear."

Then things took a serious turn, for her especially, he asked her.

"Do you have money Sarah, a lot of money?" She was worried now, what were his intentions.

"Yes master, but why do you ask?"

"Because Kamal is intent on sending you away to other men before you leave Kenya," he told her.

"Other men, why, what for, what do you mean?" she asked. He told her about Kamal's previous dealings with tribal chiefs, "he owed debts to them he could never pay, and his life was under threat, using you he can get rid of the debts, but in the process you may disappear into the country."

So why do I need money master?" she loved the way that word tripped off her tongue now. Then he hit her with the bombshell.

"To start a new life with me thousands of miles from here, where no one would find you."

"But I would just be your prisoner master, I like being your slave, but I don't want to be a prisoner?"

"You will never be my prisoner Sarah, a slave to me yes, a love slave, a black cock slave, but a willing one. Kamal will end up killing you, or losing you to the tribal chiefs forever, and no way could you ever escape, never."

For some reason Sarah saw truth in his eyes, she believed him.

"Can we go into Nairobi later, and if you can allow me some free time, I need to make some calls to London, to my banks and my investors." She told him, now she was falling in love with him, the thought mangled her mind.

She, a forty year old married woman, had met and fallen or was falling, in love with a black man who was her servant!

"Can you keep Kamal and Matilda away from me master?" she asked.

"I can do all of that."

It was time for the final clash of wills, and possible battle with Kamal, he had never beaten him at anything, this was the time to start.

He went to their living quarters where he found him in bed with Matilda, his wife, this inflamed him even more, and more determined to win the up coming battle. He had in his hand a cricket stump. Yanking Kamal out of his own bed by the hair, he crashed the stump across Kamal's shoulders, he heard the cracking of bones, Kamal screamed. David stood over him, his wife screamed too. David told her to be quiet or she would get the same. Pressing the pointed tip into Kamal's Adams apple he told him to stay away from Sarah for good, to not even look at her, then he pointed it at his wife and told her the same, finishing the statement with:-

"If you ever go near her again, either of you I will kill you!" And just for good measure he thrust the point into Kamal's neck, making him cry out in fear, as he walked past Matilda he cracked her on the head with it, she was knocked out.

He returned to the main house and went in, Sarah was just putting the phone down, "I have to go to Nairobi to open an account, I have all my details it will be easy." She told him.

They set off on the one hour drive and talked. He told her he had a family home 1400 miles away, they would go there first, then he would take her to find a house of her own where he would stay and 'look' after her, he told her with a knowing smile.

Sarah laughed, "yes master, I know I will get looked after."

They stopped halfway there for a cock break; Sarah gobbled him as fast as she could. Then David fucked her in her ass over the back seat violently, Sarah caved in once more, her tears were real, but so then were her instantaneous orgasms.

She opened her accounts, and transferred a sum in there that made David's eyes water. Back at the house no one was there, they had got out of the way, to a hospital where Kamal was having his broken shoulder looked at.

Sarah packed all of her things and wrote Stanley a long letter of regret, remorse and sadness, but she had to do this she wrote, it was her future. Sarah's last words were.

"I believe you will understand why Stanley, I'm sure you know me better than I did, and I'm sure you suspected that something like this would occur in time anyway."

"Goodbye Stanley, may god always bless you, and please tell the children I am happy and that I will be in touch as soon as I can."

David showed her photos of his home; on the small veranda was a very pretty young black woman, this alarmed Sarah. David saw it and laughed.

"Don't worry, that's my only sister, she is 22 years old and the reason I work here, its so I can take care of her, she has been ostracised by all our family and friends."

"Ostracised master, why?" Sarah asked.

"Well," he said, "she prefers women Sarah, she refused point blank to marry the man selected for her, she says that in 2013 women should be allowed to choose whom they loved."

"I agree master, will she live with us?"

"Yes Sarah she will have to." He told her.

"Mmmm," Sarah said, "I'm looking forward to meeting her, very much indeed, she really is pretty isn't she?"

The light went on in David's head, he guffawed loudly.