All Comments on 'A Really Bad Day Ch. 02'

by LiveCat

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Wow

That was awesome ! More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

im so happy you wrote part 2 causee DDDDAAAAAMMMM I LOVED EVERY WORD !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Ok, so they're back, but I'm sure there's still another little chapter in there somewhere i.e. Sarah the ex, the parents etc etc. See, I've started it for you :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Absolutely beautiful. I've been there in my own ways, and it did warm my heart :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautifully done

please continue this story is ssssssoooooooooooooo gggggggggoooooooooooooood maybe bring sarah into the story as a problem

Parkerslove40Parkerslove40over 11 years ago
You

You write beautiful stories I felt as I know them thank you for

Entertaining ur readers

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Another chapter (or more) please. A wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Happily Ever After

I want to cast my vote AGAINST any more complications. These two have already been through so much, maybe one more chapter to send them off into the sunset together, then let us remember them fondly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you!!!

I love this story, so beautiful!!! You've made my Christmas!!! Especially when she shouted "Jesus"! Lol, really that means LOVE :)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One last chapter...

...to wrap things up. Let's get to see their happily ever after that you've hinted at in the endings of the first two parts. HOWEVER... There deos need to be one last speedbump to get over. Jess' parents. I don't believe it should be a big, relationship endangering, diversion though. We need to see her parents throw a fit then have her (and maybe her brother) tell them to stuff it. Just my opinion, but it would round things out, making a nice complete picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

Loved this one. More please!!

Janice1939Janice1939over 11 years ago
Amazing

Yes amazing when requests are answered. Knowing how hard is is at times to not just tell any tale but a request from others to enlarge. As if you have this in mind from the beginning. A tale what they want to enjoy and follow. You truly gave what was asked for. Which means you are a great writer or more to the point an author.

Thanks I did not ask but the story felt as alive, as if it was an true expierience. Thanks again Janice

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow.....

That was absolutely amazing I can't explain how happy I am that you wrote another part!!!! I'm not so secretly hope you'll write another part or two!!! I think it would be a great idea to involve Jesses parents into your next installment if you write one!!! This couple has been over many humps so far but I think Jesses parents would be a hefty one to get over which I believe would make one hell of a great next installment maybe even a make it our break it hump!!! I love reading Family vs. Love stories!! Any ways enough of my ranting my point was that I LOVE your stories!!!! Also PLEASE continue!!!!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

This was truly amazing! It's probably one of my favourite on this website! Please please pretty please more, it would be so amazing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW THANK YOU

You truly are not only a wordsmith;but a talented author. Thanks for writing the second chapter. We all would love to see and hear the story line continuted. Regardless of what you intend to do, I'll read anything you author. I(as we all do who have readthis story) look forward to more soon. It was a great Christmas present.-CP

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks

....for the second instalment. You proved sgain that you are a talented author of love stories, with some exiting sex written with complete understanding of 2 lovers making love. I know you think it is disappointing, that is the only thing you got wrong: your audience thinks it is typical Cat, who never disappoints. Kellie.

LeggieLibbyLeggieLibbyover 11 years ago
Loved It!

I really loved this story,both parts have a warmth and love that make them a joy to read, and the sex is hot too.. would really love a 3rd part.. libby

ShikeShikeover 11 years ago
Love this whole story.

I really love this whole story and would love to read about dealing with Jess's parents. However, I understand that it can be hard to write if you didn't already have the story in mind. I thank you for this second installment, and would love to read a third. No matter what, I love your stories and would love for you to keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please?

Is it just too selfish to ask for another chapter? You have created characters that your readers love and we all want to read more about them!

Thanks Livecat, great story once again xx

redsox04meredsox04meover 11 years ago
Please 2!

Yeah, I agree with the earlier comment we are a selfish bunch.It is rare that we get a story that is really exciting and that doesn't just leave you hanging never to be finished.It could end here but what fun would that be....Luv Ya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please 3!

Please keep writing on this plot, we are practically begging for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a Wonderful Talent

Astonishingly compulsive reading; so sensitive, so kind, generous and loving; just the way most of us all wish every person should be.

verbicideverbicidealmost 11 years ago
Spectacular

Having read both parts of this story, the only word I can think of to describe it is spectacular. I loved the characters and their interactions and the romance, even though sudden, felt real. who hasn't felt that singular rush of passion for someone in their life? It's intoxicating and you do a fantastic job of drawing your readers in so they can experience it vicariously through the protagonists.

And now, for my single moment of being kind of an asshat. At one point in the story a character (Chris I believe) speaks about "pressurizing" their partner into something. It should just be "pressuring", unless of course they're talking about filling the other with compressed gas or fluid like an aerosol can or zeppelin, in which case pressurizing would be appropriate.

Sorry to be a jerk. Other than that tiny quibble, I found the tale enjoyable and erotic. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please another!

I agree, one of the best stories I've ever read. The story wasn't jus based on sex, but something more. He chemistry between two people who have troubles of their own. What a fabulous story! I'd beg for another chapter, ppllleeeaaasssee!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful story. You have me hooked and I'm going to read the rest of your stories.

Kisses xxx

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
Just Wonderful

As someone without a creative bone in their body I can't imagine what goes into creating a story like this, and I think we're very selfish to ask you to create on demand.

That being said, another chapter in their lives would be greatly welcomed!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
BRILLIANT!

AWESOME! This story deals with real everyday issues like: Misunderstandings, Insecurities, Fear and the best part, Making-up! You can feel empathy for these two hotties, as i'm positive we have all found ourselves sometime or another, in a similar situation. This chapter is Hotness indeed!!!

**I LOVED IT!**

KarenEKarenEover 10 years ago
Delightful!

Please, if you can, give us more!

(Greedy little devils, aren't we?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cat, _ This is a beautiful story.

For you to be able to write such a beautiful story. That must be emotionally draining. Because at one point you had me in tears.

This isn't the selfish comment I started to write. At first I was only thinking of something I could write that might inspire you, influence you or encourage you to write another chapter or two. Just like all your other readers and fans. But I wasn't going to stop with just pleading and begging. Until I read that you were in England, sex wasn't off the table. Will I hope this made you smile. And thank you for writing such a wonderful story, I loved it....

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Totally, totally...

Well, the second chapter was just as good as I hoped it would be. Totally satisfying, totally believable. As it turned out, a really good day!

Your admiring fellow-countryperson.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaabout 10 years ago
Unbelievable

I thought Ch 1 was one of the best stories I've ever read, Ch 2 brings everything in perspective. I want to feel that out there somewhere, there is really a Jess and Chris, maybe not their true names, but two people who love each other as no one else could.

Your talent for words is impeccable. I made you my favorite and intend on reading all your stories. Again, thank you for sharing with all of us.

Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome story!

You need to keep this story line going! Excellent storyline and well written. Chris needs to meet Jessica's parents and move forward with their relationship. Please continue!

NC22371NC22371almost 10 years ago
Ummm

I feel like I got myself all excited, was at the point of an amazing orgasm, and then stopped cold turkey.... Kinda like this story, if you don't continue with it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i could easily read a 500 page book with these characters. great storyline with some sex thrown in . i would classify it as romance complete .the best novella i have read in a long time . please continue with more chapters

CelticTravelerCelticTravelerover 9 years ago
Missing an ending

This story is very touching and deserves an epilogue! Your story in chapter one as wonderful and as commented on by others chapter two was pure enjoyment. I look forward to chapter three! Thank you for posting such a wonderful piece. A welcome change from the single page Wam - Bam - Thank you- Mam!

faithful88faithful88about 9 years ago
More writting

Lovely writting again. Great work please continue, can't wait for chapter 3. My favorite story so far. You doing good.

luvandluckluvandluckalmost 9 years ago
good story

I hope you write another chapter where the meeting of the parents is involved.

MoondogAUMoondogAUabout 8 years ago
Wonderful story, and it would have been great to hear more the girls life and adventures.

Thanks Cat, a great story, and as with so many leaves the reader wishing to have heard more of the tale of the girls.

Hope you are well and that the muse might find expression again. Many thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful story!

Another great story from a master story teller! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

One of the best stories ive read.....

It had 'depth' and 'heart'

Loved it.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 7 years ago
I really, really love this story!

And I've read it multiple times, and it just gets better with each reading! Thank you for sharing it wit us!

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
Time to check in on Jess & Chris?

Quite lovely; perhaps time for another chapter in what was likely not the smoothest of journeys for two very forthright and passionate women? Your recent work on "The Private Life of a Country Vet" and "Crossing a Line" shows you are at the top of your game...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More Please.

Who wouldn't want more of this.

Great characters, and still in its formative stage.

krystinefaythkrystinefaythover 5 years ago
absolutly beautiful

Truly beautiful story. thank you so much for it. xoxox

LoquiturLadyLoquiturLadyover 5 years ago
Emotional

A beautiful story, but one that had me choked up and in tears. When a story can provoke such emotion in me, I know it's a powerful story. I wish there were more.

LoquiturLadyLoquiturLadyover 5 years ago

I've had a fantasy of that coming true for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unpopular opinion

Fuck Jess.

Allow me to expand: Chris shouldn’t have had to be the one who went running back. Jess kicked her out for no reason. Then felt bad about that and didn’t answer her texts or emails? Which only made matters worse. What kinda backward ass logic is that. Jess was right. She didn’t deserve Chris. If they were gonna get back together the least Jess could’ve done was grovel a little. Come on, Chris. Have some self-respect. At least make Jess work for it. “Oh you’re sorry for throwing me out on the street like literal garbage and then ignoring me? Ok.” *cue sexy times* I know this seems harsh because she was “confused and depressed,” but news flash. Everyone has their issues. I’ve had hard times too. But did I emotionally abuse someone I love who loves me back? No. That’s not a normal response. Nor one that should just be forgiven with the little to no effort Jess put in.

Again, fuck Jess.

I digress.

P.S. This isn’t a critique about the writing or the author. I’ve read many of your stories and LOVE your writing and your characters.

ScattySueScattySueover 4 years ago
Beautiful

A beautiful, romantic story. (And no, Jess shouldn't have to beg - sometimes we need those who love and accept us enough to get past our faults and failings without having to debase ourseleves further.)

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948almost 3 years ago

Great story! It's a shame that you did not continue it. There was so much potential material there to expound on. I felt that it ended much too soon...

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

What word of joy could describe this story ...... Fabulous lovely enchanting hearttaking hearttouching soul filling wonderful and much more ......... This is soooooo precious and extraordinary written ....... Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks when you add things like the deafness your stories are even better. Loved this one.

fallwatcherfallwatcherabout 2 years ago

I loved the way Chris won Jess's heart by taking care of her, even after Jess went a little bit off the rails. I found that heartwarming and lovely. Thanks for another great story.

okami1061okami1061about 2 years ago

Fiction is always tricky. Does adding deafness add to the story? Is it too manipulative of the reader by purposely choosing a heartstring idea? Will I make it come off classy? Or will it be cheesy?

I fight issues like these in every story.

You did very well in these two.

huebie23huebie23almost 2 years ago

WOW!!!! I'll admit I love love stories... This is truly one of the best!!! When I finished the whole story, I went back and read it again!

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely loved the second part of this story. I didn't realise you'd done a second chapter & that was a pleasant surprise to discover that.

Thanks again ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Nightwish1977Nightwish1977over 1 year ago

Thanks for this sweet story!

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 year ago

A really nice story! These characters are lovely!

Thank you!

Please write chapter 3!

tarkabukktarkabukkabout 1 year ago

A very nice story,

Thank you for sharing,

CupidCupidCupidCupid8 months ago

What a really beautiful story 😍 The way you developed ghe characters coupled with a really good story line made it what it is. On the base of ghis story alone, I'm going to add you to my favourites. Looking forward to reading more of your stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not sure how long ago its been since you wrote this, but I love both storys. I loved beem and have enjoyed your other work. Please tell me you'll write part three!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hey! Don't stop there! Come on we need part 3! How do Jess's parents react? Will there be wedding bells? Is Chris going to learn to sign?

This is fantastic writing. Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous