All Comments on 'A Reasonable Deal Ch. 08'

by dudea4

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More, please

I love this series. And I definitely want to see John take the Latina girl from the parking lot for a spin. Great (if short) chapter! Though you could do a LOT more before any finale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Conflicted

As is John, obviously.

I want the series to end well, but I wonder if maybe John is prison bound what with his rapine ways. Given his behavior thus far, I just don't see things ending well for him.

Perhaps he will grow up, but it doesn't seem likely.

Regardless he would be really shocked to see what a seventeen year old girl is like in a real day-to-day relationship.

That is, of course, laughingly assuming that Bianca wouldn't just hack his dick off when she found out!

nairdahnairdahalmost 10 years ago
Loving the entire series!

Definitely want more! The sooner the better please!

mugglensumugglensualmost 10 years ago
nest part federale

cant wait for the storys fedarale. plks hurry it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
looking forward...

to the finale! I've enjoyed this series very much and am excited to see how it finishes.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

It was OK. It was different then the others. I've had relationships with other women like Danielle who were VERY Domme to me. I've also had alot of relationships with older Mens that LOVED me Down in there Lap Sucking there dick in the Car or Motel room cause there other girlfriends or wifes Didnt SUCK there dick GOOD Like I did and seen how I Liked DOING IT and that I SWALLOWED just like Jaime does for her John.

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

I hope the author picks up this story. I don’t see a finale anytime soon, with both Danielle and Bianca now offering new story lines to be developed.

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

I hope you write a few chapters detailing the sexual relationship between John, Danielle, and Bianca and their adventures before wrapping it up with a finale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdudea4@dudea4
I'm mixed (black/white), and love to read and write. I wrote a series of stories "A Reasonable Deal" on a different site, which had less quality submissions than literotica...and thought I'd give it a shot here and see if you guys like them. I wrote the stories a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES