All Comments on 'A Request.'

by Jasmine27

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So sexy

I LOVE this story! It's so graphic and possessive. Absolutely fantastic.

TongueHungTongueHungover 6 years ago
Gotta love

Mother daughter sluts. Also love the dirty talk...I hope Kelly's better at it than her daughter.

Bi47Bi47over 6 years ago
WOW

Love mother and daughter sex. Hope there more!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mil

Loved every moment of it... would love the build up that caused the first experience with mil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story, but...

I would have given you 5 stars... except is seemed just a little bit rushed.

It is a good story, and definitely worth exploring further. Just don't rush it.

Keep Writing - 4 stars this time, but you could easily get 5 (if you take your time).

chapelsknightchapelsknightover 6 years ago

God I love kinky slut families....wish I had a mother/daughter in law team!!!!

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Nice Start

But he only had 1 chance at the SIL and afterwards went off with the MIL. and No Matter how sneaky people are his wife or someone will find out. Maybe they could bring the Wife,daughter,sister into what they have going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice!

Has great possibilities. Hope to see more in the near future that takes this into more depth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a shame

that you obviously couldn't give a damn about Proof Reading, of of making the 'story' really readable!

There must be a lot of semi-literate readers out there since so many have 'favorited' it!!

SharpguySharpguyover 6 years ago
More

It did seem a bit rushed. They seemed to have lots of time, so Daddy could have taken as much time as he needed to reinforce their surrender to him.

I would LOVE to read a prequel to this...detail the first time Anastasia relented. And, how Kelly the Mom got seduced by her Son-in-Law.

Looking forward to more of you "submissions..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wrong category

A "Cheating Story" and a scum of the earth man whore...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Laughter my ass off

What a spoof. Used every over-used phrase in LW.

Great satire. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

goopd story. try this one (it happened) the motyher wanted another child, but was too old or something so she had her husband fuck their daughter and get her pregnant so she could have another child. their daughters also had sex with their brothers.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19819 months ago

You really don't want to know what I think

ManningDP69ManningDP6927 days ago

Where is the beginning? Is this a continuation of another story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous