A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get up and walk to her. "You look beautiful!" I bend down and give her a loving kiss. "Is this the one from the mall you have been hiding from me?" She just nods her head yes. "My god it's gorgeous! You are gorgeous!"

Karen puts her hand behind my head and pulls me down and kisses me. "Take me to bed and make love to me." She says so softly.

Without a thought I pull Ezzie off my finger. I grab Karen's "wrong" hand and slip it on her middle finger. "For tonight you are mine and I am yours." I say.

Her eyes get teary and she pulls me down to kiss me again. She pulls back and grabs my tee shirt trying to pull it over my head. I bend over and she pulls it off. She puts her hand on my chest and starts backing me up to the bed. When I get to it she crouches down and pulls my shorts down. She holds my shorts and taps my leg for me to step out of them.

She pulls up the gown a bit so she can kneel in front of me. She runs her hands up my thighs. One hand rubs my balls softly, while the other strokes me. She looks up at me and holds my shaft as she licks from the bottom to the top. She kisses the head and then opens her mouth and sucks ⅓ of me in her mouth.

The entire time she is looking up at me. I can only describe what she is doing as making love to me with her mouth. It is soft and gentle, she is always licking, sucking, kissing or stroking me somehow. It has to be five minutes of this soft loving blowjob. I am hard as steel.

I reach down and grab her wrist. I gently pull her up. I kiss her and whisper in her ear. "My turn." I nudge her towards the bed. She pulls up her gown and lays back.

I start at her knees. I kiss one side and then the other slowly moving up. I kiss all around her pussy. She softly moans and runs her fingers through my hair. I lick between her lips, but avoid her clit. She lets out a disappointing moan when I stop short of her clit a second time.

I reach out and spread her lips open with my thumbs. Her lips are moist from me licking her, and her juices seeping out of her. I lick from the bottom, up and into her, then back out and finally licking her clit. Once I land on her clit I stay there kissing, licking and sucking on her as gently as she was with me.

When I hit the right spot her hips jerk just a tad. Her soft moaning changes to soft pleasing. "Please. Please."

I kiss her soft skin above her pussy. "Please what Karen?"

Her hands push on my head. "Please don't stop."

I smile and let myself be pushed back down. She holds my head when I get to her clit. I don't need Ezzie telling me what she wants. I get a little firmer as I lick and suck on her clit.

Her panting gets louder and faster. Her hands go from holding my head to stretched out gripping the sheets in her fists. I lick and lick until her hands go back to my head pulling me tight to her and then pushing me away as she cums. She almost yells out as she orgasms and then lays there panting. She looks at me and holds her arms out. I crawl up next to her and she snuggles against me.

I just lay there holding her until I feel her hand reach out for my hard on. I smile and look at her. "Can I help you?" I ask.

"Oh I think I know where this belongs." She says as she starts to move. She climbs over me again lifting her gown. She sits on my lap and reaches under the gown. She lines me up and sits down on me.

God she feels nice. I look down and see nothing but bunched up silk. I reach out for the bunched up material on each side and pull it up. "You look beautiful in this, but I want it Off you."

She smiles and takes the gown and pulls it up and off. She drops down onto me with her hands braced on my chest and her boobs hanging down. "Is this better?" She asks, smiling at me.

I pull her down to me with my hand on the back of her neck. We kiss softly and passionately as Karen continues to ride me, grinding and humping back and forth.

I break the kiss after a minute or so and pull her forward so I can suck and bite on her nipples. She moans as I suck the first nipple into my mouth, and gasps out in surprise as I bite down a little on it.

She moans and sighs as she holds my head to her chest. Her humping starts coming a little harder and faster. I lay my head back and grab a nipple in each hand. I twist and pull and she jumps and moans faster and louder.

"Karen look at me." I tell her. She opens her eyes and looks at me. "I want to watch you cum. I want to watch the pleasure roll across your beautiful face. I want to feel you squeeze me as you orgasm. I want to feel your heart beating in your chest as I play with your nipples."

She is right there. She keeps watching me as she grinds against me getting closer and closer. She gasps and groans loudly one last time and falls against me. I can feel small shivers as she lays against me and inside her. I hold her and rub her back as she calms down.

Her head is on my shoulder. "I love you." She sighs.

"I love you too."

She props herself up a bit. "No, I mean like I love you more than I have ever loved someone before. Like I want a ring like this." She holds up Ezzie, and looks at it. "Well maybe something shinier on my other hand."

Oh god. Just when I need Ezzie the most to push this thought out of Karen's mind, but no I put her on Karen to enjoy our sex.

I try to sidestep. "Honey, we can't get married while we are in school." I say.

"I know that, but I want to be yours. I want you to be mine. I want everyone to know I love you and you love me." She almost sighs.

I hold her face in mine. God even all disheveled after sex she is still the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. "Karen, I can't ask you to marry me while I am in school."

Karen looks at me strangely. Then she smiles. "You said while you are in school not us."

"I meant us."

"No, no you didn't. You don't slip like that. And you haven't said a word about asking my Dad. Oh my God you did! When you came over with the work stuff and you two went out to the fire pit! You talked to him didn't you? Aaaahhhhh!" She screams and hugs me.

My mind is spinning. How did she put that all together? EZZIE!!!

I roll Karen over and get on top of her. "Karen, slow down. I never said any of that."

"I'm right, aren't I? I just had a feeling." Her eyes start tearing up. "Yes Ben yes. A thousand times yes." She hugs me tight to her. "I promise I won't say a word to anyone. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU." She keeps repeating as she kisses my neck.

I give up. I pull back from Karen. I put my finger to her lips. "Ssshhh. Relax." I say. She takes a deep breath. "I didn't talk to your Dad. He talked to me at the fire pit." Her eyes go wide. "When you were giving me a massage on the couch. I saw your parents watching us in the reflection in the window. Your Mom had a big smile on her face, and she pulled your Dad back into the kitchen by the arm. Your Dad kinda grilled me to the point where I admitted I was going to ask him for your hand."

She surprises me and hugs me tight again. I pull back again. "Karen, I promised him not until Christmas break. He will kill me. You can not say a word."

She quickly. "I won't say a word to anyone."

"Not even to Beth." Her face drops. "Karen, one wrong word or slip up and he will know. Besides him being mad, I wouldn't want to disappoint him."

She smiles at me. "Ok."

I lay down beside her, and we just hold each other. After a moment she smiles at me. "You know what would make this night perfect?" She asks.

"No what."

"Going to sleep with your cum inside me." She says with a smile.

"I like the way you think." I say.

She starts getting up onto her hands and knees. "I thought you might." She wiggles her ass in the air. I kneel between her legs and hump against her. I was planning to grind against her, but instead I slipped right in.

I moan as I fall into her warm wet pussy. She starts humping back. I start slow lazy strokes. She bangs back harder. Karen puts her head and shoulders down on the bed. "No Ben. I want to remember this night. The night I said yes to you, and you took me for yours. I want it hard and no stopping until your cum is inside me."

Where did I get this girl? I loved making love to her earlier, but wow she turns me on like this. I grab her hips and start fucking her harder.

Now she is egging me on. Grunting and moaning. Telling me she wants to feel me cum inside her. As it seeps out she wants to rub it into her skin.

I reach down and wipe my thumb in her juices and pussy it in her ass. She groans. She reaches back and holds my thumb."I can't. Not two nights in a row." I pull my thumb out of her bum. "Did you like fucking me last night with BJ?" She asks.

"I did. Did you like it?" I ask.

"It was wild. I felt like a stuffed Turkey, but I loved the orgasm." She says. "Maybe sometime we will try a toy with you in my bum."

Jesus I get an image in my head of Karen in a doggie position using a dildo on her pussy and me fucking her ass. Karen grunts as I fuck her a little harder. "Oh, someone likes that idea. You like the idea of watching me don't you? Oh I know you do. Imagine Beth fucking me with a dildo."

All these different images in my head. I pull her to me and push in hard. My orgasm comes out of nowhere. I cum and cum in her pussy.

I fall against her panting. She rocks her hips and rolls me off her. She spoons against me and hugs my arm to her. "Hold me." She says.

I see Ezzie on her top hand near my wrist. "My lucky ring is too big for you." I reach down and slide it off her finger and onto mine.

She wraps her arms back tight around me, and over the next few minutes her breathing evens out and she is asleep. No sooner do I get the ring on. I can feel Ezzie's remorse.

In my head I do my best Ricky calling out to Lucy. "Ezzie, we need to talk."

"Ben, I am sorry. I was caught up in her emotions, and my mind was swirling from her orgasm. She Loves you so much. She started thinking about getting married. Then you two were talking. I am not used to having to keep things quiet. I didn't tell her, but she felt it from me. I am so sorry. Please don't be mad. I know you were trying to be nice to me, and it was amazing. I am sorry Ben." Ezzie pleads in my mind.

"Ezzie, Ezzie slow down. It's ok, calm down. I want to say breathe, but well you don't."

"I am sorry Ben."

Ezzie stop. That's an order. Reach out to me. Feel me. Am I mad at you?

"No, but I..."

"Ezzie Stop!" I say rather firmly. "I put you on her finger knowing she would feel you. She heard you moan before. I just didn't think it through. Please stop apologizing Ezzie."

"I am sorry.....I mean ok yes I will."

I laugh in my head. "Thank you Ezzie."

"Ezzie I almost hate to ask this, but I don't want Karen slipping. Can you make it so Karen can't talk to anyone, but me about what was said tonight in regards to me asking her to marry me."

"Ben, you asked me to warn you about messing with Karen." Ezzie says.

"I know Ezzie, but Mr B would be so mad, and the mad I can take. I don't want him disappointed in me." I say. "Please do it."

"It's done Ben." Ezzie says.

I spoon a little tighter into Karen, but sleep does not come easy to me. I can't help but agonize over asking Ezzie to do that to Karen. What's the saying? "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."